Unloved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was mad. Madder than he should have let her get him. Monica, unlike Helen or even mom and dad could always make him lose his cool. There was something about her that he didn't find in anyone else. He looked at her and answered without thinking.

"Yea! None of you ever acted like I was a member of the family, so I won't think of any of you as family. You want to know what I did to mom? Ok, I'll tell you. I promised to give her the money to keep her house. I promised to take care of all of her bills that the two of you racked up. But I made her my slave just like you're gonna be!

You want to know if I fucked her? I fucked her until she begged me for it. What other man does she have to satisfy her? You two sluts never allowed mom to find anyone else. So fuckin' afraid that some guy would take the money before either of you did. Well bitch, I don't need mom's money. She needs mine! And if she wants it, she'll do exactly as I tell her to get it!"

Mark looked at Monica. He was looking at her, waiting for her to say something. But what she did say surprised him. Monica licked the tip of his dick. "I'm not surprised. Mom is a good-looking woman for her age. I think that I would go after her if she weren't my mother. Maybe, you'll tell me all the things that you did to her? Maybe, you might even make me fuck her too? Would you like that Mark? Would you like to see me licking and sucking mom's cunt after you fuck her? Would you make her lick and suck my cunt after you fuck me?"

Suddenly, Mark smiled. Then he began to laugh. He pushed Monica back until she fell over. "It won't work bitch! There is no way I'm gonna let you get the upper hand. Get up and follow me."

Mark took Monica into the same room he had used his mom in. The camera was still set up at the bed. Mark told Monica what he wanted and she didn't disappoint him. In fact, she put on a much better show than his mom did. And he captured it all on tape.

He recorded taking her ass. Monica showed just how much she loved to be ass-fucked. She screamed and begged him to fuck her as hard as he could. And when she came, she shot a long stream of piss soaking the sheets of his bed.

When Mark pulled out, after shooting his load, he collapsed on top of her. "Mark! That was the wildest ass-fuck I have ever had. The only guy that ever made me piss while fucking my ass, was the first guy that did it to me."

Monica grew quiet. Mark rolled off her and lay on his back catching his breath. He had fucked her even harder than he had fucked his mom. Monica turned on her side facing him. She looked at him with a sad look on her face.

"Mark! I'm sorry for not treating you like the brother you could have been to me. Helen always seemed to control the way I acted; and she hates you! I don't know why. She just seemed to want to push you away and let none of us get close to you. I didn't really see it until you had moved out. She goes ballistic every time mom or I speak your name. It was her idea for mom to get money from you. I went along with it like I always do when she suggest something. I'm sorry."

Monica snuggled closer to her brother. She slid her arms around him and pulled herself closer. Mark looked into her eyes as she hovered above him. Then her head descended and she kissed him. The kiss was soft and tender. Mark gave into it, not knowing what she had in mind. But when she lifted her head up, there were tears at the corner of her eyes. Then she buried her head in his shoulder and cried.

Mark was taken back. He didn't expect this reaction from her and didn't know how to respond to it. So he just held her. "You could have been the big brother I looked up to. Things could have been so different for us. I feel that I let Helen choose for me and it was the wrong choice. I'm so sorry I treated you that way."

Monica sniffed back more tears as she got up and went into the bathroom. She returned with a big towel and began to try to dry the bed. She pulled the sheet up and wiped the mattress until she had soaked up most of the moisture. Then she looked at her brother.

"I know you don't believe me, but I really am sorry for how I treated you. And I'm sorry for going along with all the shit that Helen put you through. I'm not just saying that to try and make you go easy on me. I'll still do whatever you want me to. I liked the way you fucked me! Maybe its cause you're my brother and it should be forbidden. Or maybe for the first time, someone that could have loved me for me, has shown me what a bitch I have become."

Monica walked over to the camera. Mark watched her as she shut it off then walked back to the bed. "I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mark. I'll let you fuck me and if you want, I'll even fuck your friends. Fuck! I do it for Helen, so doing it for you is no big deal! But I have to ask you to do something for me. It's important to me."

Mark looked at her. This was not the Monica that he had come to hate. She seemed like a little girl lost and he had a moment of wanting to reach out and cradle her to him. But he just stared at her.

"Sometimes when you fuck me, could you at least act like I mean something to you? I mean, could you be gentle and act like I'm someone important to you? I have guys that fuck me, but none of them are in love with me. I would like to feel that someone wants me for more than my pussy, mouth or asshole."

Mark looked at his little sister and saw her for the first time as just that, a little girl. One that had been ruled and bullied by her mean older sister all her life! Her mom loved her, but that was not the kind of love that she had ever wanted as a grown woman. Something in him saw her that way. And he didn't think that this was some kind of game she was playing.

Mark held his arms open and she crawled between his thighs until she lay on top of him. He kissed her. Not hard and demanding, but soft and gentle. Monica whimpered, then she began to kiss him back. Then she peppered his face with kisses as tears ran from her eyes. "Love me Mark! Please love me?"

This time, Mark was gentle with her. He laid her on her back and kept giving her slow passionate kisses. Monica was moaning and whimpering through it all. Each time he would caress her tit, she would press her body up into his hand. Then his fingers slid down to her wet cunt.

He gently opened her lips with his fingers and brushed the tip of her clit. He watched her wince. "I know you're sore, I can stop if you want me to?"

Monica opened her eyes and looked deep into his. "Please don't stop! Oh Mark! This feels so good. No body ever made it feel this special before. Did you really fuck mom? Did you do the same nasty things to her that you did to me?"

Mark looked down at his sister. Should he tell her the whole truth? He bent down and kissed her again, sliding his tongue in her mouth. Monica attacked it with a vengeance, pulling and sucking on it while her pussy jerked against his fingers.

"Yes, I did fuck mom! When she came to get the money, I was so fuckin' mad. All this time the three of you treated me like shit and she had the nerve to come to get money from me! She wanted to get it for you two so bad, that she was willing to let me fuck her to get it. I was determined to use her good!

But something happened while we were doing it. I started to really enjoy fucking her Monica! I started to want her, just as much as her lust made her want me! And she started to get into letting me use her. She couldn't seem to get enough!"

Monica giggled, while her hand caressed his throbbing dick. "With something like this working her cunt, I can understand why. Damn Mark! I have been fucked by bigger dicks, but I have never been fucked by a better one! I bet mom was creaming in her cunt while you fucked her. Did you tell her that you intended to fuck us too? What did she say to that?"

Mark looked at his sister. Her soft hand was working its magic and he could feel his dick growing hard. Rolling her onto her back, he eased between her thighs. Monica sighed as he slipped his dick inside her again. He began to give her long slow strokes and she sighed and lifted her ass to make sure he reached deep.

"I told her that I was gonna make her lick each of your cunts after I fucked you. At first she said that she wouldn't do it. I spanked her ass until she cried and agreed that I was in control. I said that I would have the two of you eating her cunt after I fucked her too. She started getting into the idea and was soon fucking me back just as hard as I was fucking her."

That idea seemed to ignite Monica's cunt. She became even hotter, fucking her cunt up into me. Suddenly she arched her back and screamed as she came. I came at the same time and we both lay back exhausted.

I felt her mouth on my soft dick licking and kissing. "Oh Mark! I can't wait to fuck mom. I have played with my pussy sometimes thinking about what it would be like to fuck her. I would love it, if it was just the three of us. I really don't see Helen getting into anything she can't control. Hey! Maybe you could just buy her off. I know that she wants to move out of this town and start fresh somewhere. You could suggest giving her some money but only if she left. Then it could be just you, me and mom."

We talked some more about it and it was time for her to leave. She wanted to stay the night but I told her that I had other things to do and besides, I was expecting Helen to stop by first thing in the morning.

12