Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca glanced at me and blushed and refused to rise to the bait.

"What time do you guys think it is?" Amber asked. "I hate to say it, but I'm getting kind of hungry."

"I don't know." I said, content to let her lay on me, holding me inside her. "After noon, I'd guess."

"I'm getting a little hungry too, Amante." Bianca said, sitting up. "Is there not any food in this place?"

"Sorry." I shook my head. "We didn't keep anything here because of mice and bugs. We just brought food out from town if we needed it."

"Do you mind if I look around anyway, just in case?"

"It's your house too, if you accept." I heard my voice say. "You might as well get used to it."

What the fuck? Why did I keep saying shit like that? I swear to God, it felt like someone kept sticking a hand up my ass and using me for a puppet.

Bianca stared at me for a long moment and then got up and started opening the few cabinet doors.

Amber had gasped at my words and pulled back to look at me, causing me to fall out of her sweet pussy, damn it.

"You too, Llamita." I hear myself add. "It's not much, but I offer it as a home to all three of us."

A shadow seemed to slide behind Amber's eyes and she slid off me to join Bianca in digging for food. I knew they wouldn't find any. Mom had been death on any crumb of food being left in that place since she usually had to mess with it when it came time we needed it while Dad and I tended the land.

I missed the feel of Amber's body against mine almost as she left, but I was puzzled about just what the hell was going on with me. Was I letting the little head do the thinking now? Okay, so they were both incredibly hot and I was horny and they were there. But, why the fuck was I talking in terms of making this, whatever it was, permenant?

True, I didn't have college to look forward to and sowing any wild oats anymore. But, still, I was just eighteen damn it. It was fucking early to be thinking in terms of a wife. Or wives. Or whatever.

It didn't take long at all for the pair to exhaust all the possible cubbies and they sat back down near me and the fire as I lay there with the last hints of Amber's cum drying on my wilted dick.

"Well, this kind of sucks." Amber said. "We're going to starve out here."

"We aren't going to starve, Llamita." Bianca said. "Stop with the drama queen."

Amber's eyes flashed, but then softened as she looked at Bianca.

"We'll be all right." I said, sturdily. "Someone will be out for us just as soon as it clears a bit. They're probably trying to figure out how even now."

We sat there for a few moments, contemplating someone trying to get to us.

"I need to pee." Amber said.

Bianca and I both looked at her. She was looking at Bianca.

"Well, go ahead." Bianca said, finally.

"Come with me."

God, I thought as I watched them walk out together, even when there wasn't a bathroom, girls had to go together.

They were back soon enough.

"B-brandon." Bianca said through chattering teeth. "I think we have a p-problem."

"What?" I glanced over to see both girls shivering.

"It's getting c-colder."

I frowned at them. That didn't make any sense. It had stopped snowing and it was day time. I could see the filtered sunlight coming through the window beside the door.

"I'm sure it just felt like it." I said. "We've managed to keep it pretty warm in here."

"N-no." Bianca said. "There is a w-wind coming from the N-north and it is c-cold."

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it." I said. "Come on over by the fire and warm up."

I was a little surprised when the two of them laid on either side of me. I had half expected Amber to choose to be next to Bianca. Then I felt the chill of their bodies against my skin. I reached out my arms and grabbed the thick sleeping bag and folded it around us, pulling them as close as I could in the bargain.

They shivered against my, cuddling close for warmth and I wondered if I should build the fire up. But, I had already used half the wood I had managed to bring in. If we built up the fire, we would burn through it faster and have nothing left when we might need it.

Eventually, they stopped shivering and I stopped feeling the chill from their skin and was able to relax and enjoy the feel of them squished pleasantly against me. I still wasn't any closer to deciding whether I preferred Bianca's massive melons or Amber's appetizing apples as they both felt really fucking nice against my sides.

"I meant what I said earlier," Bianca broke into my reverie.

"Hmm?"

"Watching the two of you make love." Bianca said. "You are two of my favorite people. I love you both so much. It was beautiful watching you make each other feel so good."

"Mmm."

"I didn't feel jealous at all." Bianca said. "It was strange. I would think I would have. I did before. Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know." Amber said. "But, then I didn't think it should have bothered you before. Maybe you're growing up."

"Maybe we both are." Bianca said sternly.

I laid there and figured that the best thing about having two women was they could talk to each other and leave me the fuck out of it.

"About what we talked about." Amber said. "I think you should. And before things change."

"If they are going to change, it would be better to let them without those complications." Bianca said. "But, what about you, Llamita?"

"I don't know." Amber shook her head. "I'll have to think about it."

I didn't have the slightest idea what they were talking about, but I wished they would get it all out and over with so they could shut the fuck up. My eyes were drooping shut and a nice nap sounded like a good plan. Hell, it might even let me forget how hungry I was getting.

"I love you, Llamita." Bianca said.

"I love you, Meja." Amber said.

"I love you, Amante." Bianca leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"Me too." Amber leaned up and kissed the other side.

I bit down the impulse to call out "Good night, Jon Boy."

"I love you." I murmured.

"I think he meant you." Bianca said.

"No, he meant you."

"Oh, for fuck's sake." I said. "I meant both of you crazy bitches. Now shush."

It was quiet for maybe twenty beats of my heart.

"See?" Amber said. "You're Bitch. I'm Puta. So, he meant you."

"Oh, Jesus." I sat up. "I'm gonna go out."

"Um, maybe we should go with you and help?" Bianca said, as I rolled over and hopped to the door, careful to keep my hurt leg from so much as touching.

"Nope." I said as I grabbed the short shovel. "I've got a crutch."

And I would be fucked if I was going to let them keep pattering at me while I pissed.

Bianca had been right, I decided as I shut the door, it was fucking colder. A lot colder. The wind was like an icy scalpel slicing into my flesh as I stood there with my balls hanging out and not at all happy about it.

It was slow going, but I carefully made my way with one good leg and both hands on the grip of the shovel. I looked up at the clouds overhead as I let go the stream I had been holding.

They seemed even thicker. Maybe that was why it seemed so cold, the sunlight couldn't get through to warm us. I hoped like hell it didn't start snowing again. If it did, we probably were fucked. And not in a good way.

I was shivering violently by the time I made it back to the door. So violently, it took me two tries to get it opened.

Amber and Bianca were sitting up, covered by the sleeping bag except for their heads, and were sharing a gentle kiss.

I set the shovel by the door and sank into one of the chairs by the table. Partially, I didn't want to interrupt them. Partially, it felt like too much effort to hop clear over there when there was a seat so much closer. I couldn't seem to stop shivering as I sat in a half stupor and watched them.

As one those two heads, one covered in flame and one in shadow, turned to me. I watched as they let that blanket fall away to reveal their bodies, full and slender, with pale and dark skin. Then, they were on their hands and knees, crawling towards me, stalking me, light eyes and dark focused on me. A hound upon the trail of a scent and a cat that had spotted some prey. Some trembling need to flee flared up inside me and then withered.

"Come to the fire where it is warm." The one said.

"Come, warm yourself beside us." The other crooned.

Their hands were so warm as they slid up my chilled thighs and then higher to my stomach and chest.

"Come with us, Amante."

"Yes, come. Come with us and wrap yourself in our bodies."

I stood and felt a dim flare of pain in my leg. It didn't matter. They were so warm and inviting and I was so very cold.

They helped me to lie down upon the soft waiting blanket and their warm, soft hands were touching me, caressing me. And everywhere they touched, the shivering eased. The chill released me.

Then, the darker one, made of shadows it seemed, took up a long feather with an eye on the end and trailed it along my body.

"Warm him with your flame." She looked across me at the other one.

Flames should feel harder, sharper, not so soft, I thought as the fiery one climbe astride me and sank down on my, covering my body with hers. God, it felt so good! The last of my shivers died, the last of the chill left me.

And my mind cleared.

"Better?" Amber asked.

"Uh huh." I nodded.

"You scared us, Amante." Bianca said.

"Why?" I blinked at her.

"You were so cold and not making any sense." Amber said.

"What? Did I say something?" I asked.

"Yes." Bianca said. "I don't know what. I didn't even recognize the language."

"Why did you touch me with that stupid feather?" I asked.

"What?" Bianca blinked and frowned. "It's over on the table. Do you want me to go get it?"

"No. It can watch from there."

"Brandon, you're scaring me. You're not talking sense."

I looked up at wide green eyes.

"Then stop my mouth from talking." I said as I leaned up and touched my lips to hers.

"Mmph." Amber pulled away.

"So good." I said. "So warm."

"I think he needs this." Bianca said. "Go ahead, Llamita. Warm him up."

With a glance at Bianca, Amber kissed me hesitantly and began to run her hands over me. I felt a stirring between my legs as the last of the killing cold left me to bask in her warmth. I twitched my hips and her breath caught as my tip touched between her legs.

"I love you." I whispered. "I love you."

Amber sighed and melted against me.

"Bianca, where is the strap-on?" I asked.

"It's over there. Why?"

"Get it, please."

Amber pulled back and looked at me quizzically. Bianca picked up the strap-on and held it, looking at me as well.

"Put it on." I said.

Amber began to breath heavier as I held her against me while we watched Bianca sort out the straps and fasten it around her. It was barely big enough to fit and the leather bit into her delightful flesh as she fastened it in place.

"Your love has a cock now." I whispered. "Does it excite you seeing Bianca with a thick cock sticking out in front of her as if you excited her and made her hard?"

Amber's breath quickened and I felt her squirm against me and her delicate petals opened allowing my tip to slip inside. Wetness ran down to coat my hard shaft and I twitched my hips again to get a better seat up inside her.

"You'll need some of that lube you used yesterday." I nodded at the table.

Amber gasped and her black pupils grew to blot out the green. Her hips moved and I felt myself slip deeper.

"The same one? Or the other bottle?" Bianca said uncertainly.

"Same one." I said.

"But, that says it's for-"

"Do it, Bitch." I growled.

"Oh, shit." Amber panted. "Oh fuck."

"Puta?" Bianca asked, picking up the bottle of lubricant she had used on the butt plug, the bottle that was for anal.

"Yes." Amber hissed. "Please."

I watched as Bianca crossed back to us, that phallus bouncing in front of her, and the bottle in her hand.

"Use a lot." I said. "More than you think you need."

"I'm not sure about this." Bianca said.

Amber whimpered and set her forehead against my chest and began grinding her pussy on my cock.

"Please." Amber whispered. "Please, do it."

"Just go slow." I said. "I know you'll be easy with her and not hurt her. You will make her very happy. She needs this from you."

I watched as Bianca tipped the bottle over the latex dong and began drizzling it. The viscous liquid seemed to roll down the shaft in a mimicry of what I could feel Amber doing to mine. Once the entire length was glistening with a thick coat, I nodded at her. Bianca still looked a little troubled as she knelt behind Amber.

"Tell her what you want." I whispered.

"Please, Meja." Amber whispered. "Please. I want to feel your tits on my back as you fuck me with your cock."

"Just go slow and easy." I whispered. "It's no bigger than what you had her put up there yesterday."

"That was different." Bianca said, still looking unsure.

"Do it, bitch." I commanded. "Fuck your Puta."

Amber quivered against me and plunged hard down the length of my cock.

"Be still, Puta." Bianca snapped. "You'll hurt yourself."

Amber bit down on my shoulder and I could feel her strain not to move as the dirty talk and the promise of what was about to occur inflamed her.

Her head snapped back and both her mouth and her eyes opened wide as I felt something pressing along the underside of my shaft and I knew that Bianca was easing the phallus in her ass.

"Oh fuck." Amber panted. "Oh shit."

"Are you all right, Puta?" Bianca asked worriedly.

"Lean over me." Amber whined. "Let me feel your tits."

Bianca leaned close, close enough that when she breathed out through her nose, the wind of it just touched Amber's skin before I was breathing it in mine.

"Oh God." Amber said. "Fuck me, Meja. Fuck me good, Bitch."

"Slow at first." I said.

I felt Bianca pull back, felt the harness along the underside of my cock through the wall of flesh separating us between Amber's pussy and ass. Then forward again. Back. Forward. Back.

"Fuck. Shit. God damn." Amber panted and started to move sandwiched between our bodies.

"Say it, Bitch." I demanded.

"I love you, Llamita." Bianca whispered.

"Puta." Amber shook her head. "Call me Puta."

"I love you, Puta." Bianca smiled.

"I love you, Puta." I offered.

Amber squealed and began to plunge wildly pancaked between the two of us. I watched her beautiful face twist in ecstasy until she bit down on my chest once more. A hot flood of liquid scalded my thighs to below my knees and her movements stilled.

"Pull out." I smiled at Bianca. "She's done."

"'m okay." Amber said tiredly. "You don't have to stop. I'll catch back up."

Bianca and I shared a grin as I felt that hard length withdraw. Then it was my turn and I lifted Amber off my hard, throbbing cock and laid her gently down beside me. Amber mumbled a complaint, but I noticed her eyes, her glorious eyes, didn't open.

"Take that contraption off and come here, sweet Bianca." I said.

"That's not my name." Bianca grinned at me as she unfastened the strap-on and let it fall.

"We can play that game some other time." I shook my head. "Please, my beautiful, sweet, dear Bianca, come to me. Share that beautiful body with me."

If Bianca was disappointed that I didn't want to call her dirty names anymore at the moment, her shy smile didn't hint at it as she knelt slowly across my thighs. I sat up to meet her and cupped her face with my hand.

"I love you, Bianca." I said. "We can play whatever games you wish. I will call you names if that is what you want. I'll talk dirty to you. Whatever you want. But, at the end of the day, I love you with everything that is in me and just want to share this wonderful, magnificent body in whatever way you will."

Bianca's eyes seemed to glow as she leaned forward and then disappeared behind those lovely long lashes as her lips touched mine. I drew her with me as I laid back and felt her pillowy breasts mash against my chest.

My cock seemed to thrum with my need and I hoped that I would be able to hold off long enough. The feeling of her short thick fingers wrapping around me almost undid me. And then her glorious warmth engulfing me did.

I felt a spurt spray out of me, deep inside of her and then another and another even as she began to move.

But, the friction of our bodies kept me from going soft. And I didn't want the moment to end so soon, so I didn't say a thing. I spared a thought to wonder just how long I could keep from going soft and then set it from my mind as I gave myself over completely to the enjoyment of her soft, lush body.

Her soft ass filled my hand to overflowing and much more besides as I gripped it with my left. Her hard nipple pressed against my right palm as her lush full tit flowed around the sides of my hand with more still that it couldn't reach. Her soft pouty lips cushioned mine completely as her lusterous black hair swept too and fro like a window curtain in a breeze.

"God, you are so sexy." I groaned into her mouth. "I love you, Bianca. I love you."

She sat up on me then, and I reluctantly let her ass move atop me untouched as my left hand drifted around to join my right. Her hands raised to press mine more firmly against her full tits as she bounced with more and more fervor, plunging her feminine sex the length of my rekindled maleness.

"Te amo, amante." Bianca panted. "Te amo demasiado."

I didn't know exactly what the words meant, but I had a pretty good idea as I felt her tremble and clench around me.

"I love you." I replied. "Stay with me. Stay with me forever."

Bianca cried out and stiffened, and then her body sank down against my hands, pressing the flesh of her full mounds yet more out the sides of my hands. I let her down gently and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close while I felt myself still hard inside her.

"You didn't cum." She said after a moment.

"I did." I said. "But, you are so incredibly sexy that I'm still hard."

Bianca gasped and pulled back to look me in the eye.

"You mean that?" Bianca asked. "You think I am so sexy that you came and are still hard?"

"I do." I said. "You are so incredible that I would bet that you could make me cum again with very little effort. And maybe even a third time if you wanted to."

I felt her hips begin to move once more.

"You make me feel beautiful, amante." She sighed. "I feel sexy. You make me so hot. Do you feel how hot I am for you?"

"Show me." I moaned as I pressed her breast up and tilted my head to reach her nipple.

"Ai." Bianca gasped. "Not there. They are sensative."

I smiled at this new secret and placed my lips over the tight tip and suckled. Bianca rewarded me with a shudder and a fresh wetness coated my shaft as her pussy clenched at me.

"Madre de dios." Bianca moaned. "What you do to me, you are as evil as Llamita."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said with a grin and shifted to her other breast.

"No mas." Bianca pulled away from my questing lips with a shudder. "Please, no more."

"Yes, more." I said as I looked at her, silouhetted against the fire. "Always more. I will never get enough of you."

Bianca's thighs trembled and her massive mammaries shook as her tight pussy spasmed and milked at me. A snarl twisted her beautiful lips as her hips began to grind against me, back and forth.

"You're going to make me cum again." I gasped as I felt it boiling up inside me. "Here it comes. Here it comes."

A hard twitch spasmed inside her as hot cum sprayed from my cock for a second time.

"Did you feel that?" I panted. "You just made me cum a second time, you sexy bitch."

Bianca cried out and her hips gave one last twitch before she collapsed on top of me again. I loved the feel of her weight pressing down on me as she panted for breath. I felt sad as she rolled off of me.