Valentine Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the collar?" I asked, feeling a little better with the assurance that we weren't necessarily talking about anything permenant.

"This is mine." Bianca said. "I earned it and I will keep it and I may even wear it from time to time to remind me of what consequences my actions might bring to others."

Amber was silent as we talked, but she still lay between my legs. My cock had softened once more as there was nothing to hold it's interest.

"So, what you are saying is you belong to Brandon now." Amber asked, sounding sad.

"Yes." Bianca said.

"But, what if I want to make love to you?"

That got my cock's attention and it started twitching and swelling along my thigh.

"Then you would have to ask Brandon if he wanted to share." Bianca said. "Because I wouldn't unless he gave his okay."

"You can do what you want with who you want." I heard myself say. "It is your body and I am lucky when you share it with me. But, you can choose who to share it with. Anyone else you wish."

I heard what I was saying, but it didn't make sense to me. And at the same time, it felt right. Just because Bianca had let me put my cock in her didn't give me ownership and neither did that damn collar.

"Not without your approval." Bianca said. "And I won't share it with you if you share yours with someone else without asking me first."

"That sounds fair." I shrugged.

"Except that puta between your legs," Bianca continued. "You both have my permission to share any time and anywhere you both wish."

"Did you hear that, Amber?" I asked, reaching out to touch her chin and turn her to face me. "She said, if you wish. So, you don't have to do anything with me if you don't want to."

"Okay, it's official." Amber wrinkled her nose. "You are the fucking wierdest guy I've ever met."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Not even a question." I said.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes, I do." I said.

"Then why would you stop me when I had your dick in my mouth and carry on a conversation with Bitch while I'm lying between your legs as naked as the day I was born and when it's over, insist that I should stop if I don't want to do it."

"Er, when you put it that way, I don't really know." I smiled at her. "Get back to work, Puta."

"Actually, I have a better idea." Bianca said and stood and grabbed the collar around Amber's neck. "Do you want to play with us, Puta?"

Amber blinked and I wondered which way this going to go.

"Yes." Amber managed to get out.

"With both of us?" Bianca asked as she leaned close and hoisted Amber higher to look into her eyes.

Amber was bent back with her pelvis on the floor and her arms almost at full extension and Bianca's fingers hooked in the collar holding her there.

"Yes." Amber gurgled.

"Then get up, Puta." Bianca said.

Amber got to her knees and then stood and Bianca led her back to the table.

"You have been bad, Puta." Bianca said. "I told you to please my man and you couldn't do it."

"I'm sorry, Bitch."

"Not as sorry as you will be, Puta." Bianca said. "Hmm. What do we have here? Look at all of these goodies our Valentine has brought me to torture you with. Do you know what this is?"

Amber's eyes widened as Bianca held up the butt plug and they weren't the only ones. My eyes got a little wide too.

"Yes, Bitch." Amber said.

"Good, Puta."

Bianca set it in the chair Amber had been in and then picked up a bottle of lubricant. I started to point out that Marge had said that one was for anal and one for vaginal, but Bianca set the one down and picked up the other.

I watched as she opened it and drizzled it over the small, and yet large considering where it was going, chunk of latex. I couldn't believe Bianca was going to try to get Amber to use it.

"Sit on it, Puta."

I couldn't believe Amber would actually consider doing it.

My jaw dropped as Amber turned around and lowered her slender hips towards the tip of the toy.

Amber glanced back and forth from Bianca to me about the time she would have felt the tip of the fat thing touching her anus and I half expected someone to laugh and yell "gotcha"!

No one did.

Amber groaned as she sat her full weight on the toy and I joined in as her ass cheeks touched the chair.

"Good Puta." Bianca said. "Now, look what we have here."

She held up one of the nipple clamps with the bell on it and both Amber's and my eyes grew impossibly wider.

Bianca clipped one of the clamps on Amber's nipple and then reached for the other and affixed it the same way.

"Now, sit up straight, Puta, and reach behind you with your hands and grab the back of the chair."

I had passed the point where I could be amazed when Amber did what Bianca told her.

"Very good, Puta." Bianca said. "Now, don't move until I say you can."

And we found out one thing the peacock feather could be for as Bianca shifted it so it was laying off the table, just touching Amber's side. I heard a bell ring.

"I said don't move, Puta." Bianca snarled. "You didn't please my man like I asked you to, so now I am going to have to show you how. You sit there and don't move and watch and learn. If I hear that bell ring, I will know you moved and I will be very unhappy. If you think this is bad, you don't want to see what I come up with if you make me unhappy."

Amber blinked up at Bianca, but didn't move. Not even to nod.

"Now then, my sweet Valentine." Bianca turned and began a slow sensuous saunter back to me. "I want to share this body with you. Do you like it?"

I could only nod and be glad I wasn't drooling as Bianca paused and ran her hand from the side of her full breast down to her wide hip.

"I'm glad." Bianca smiled at the sincerity I am sure was reflected in my eyes. "I've never had the chance to suck a man's cock before. Would you mind if I tried?"

I shook my head hard enough it was a miracle it didn't roll off my shoulders.

"Oh, good." Bianca knelt between my spread legs and lowered her body. "Now, remember, I've never done this for anyone before. So, if I do something wrong, be sure and tell me. All right."

I nodded again and heard one of my vertebrae pop.

"Mmmm." Bianca said as she ran her lips down the side. "It's so hard but the skin is so soft on my lips."

I heard a bell ring and glanced at Amber.

"I said don't move, Puta." Bianca said, pointing at Amber without looking.

Amber was trembling and each tremor raked that feather across her tender skin. I watched her as I felt Bianca's lips touch my shaft once more and Amber's lips parted and she leaned forward slowly enough that it didn't ring the bells.

"Mmm. So warm." Bianca said kissing her way up one side of the shaft and down the other. "Tell your bitch what to do."

"Take me in your mouth." I said. "I want to feel your lips wrapped around me."

"You forgot to say my name."

"Please, Bianca." I said.

Bianca smiled and winked at me. I caught on to what she wanted.

"Suck me, bitch." I said.

Bianca parted her lips and slid them across my most delicate skin and I heard a moan echoing mine from across the room.

"Was that good?" Bianca asked as she slurped those full lips off the end.

"Oh, yeah." I said.

"You have to tell me." Bianca said. "I've never done this before. And don't forget to use my name."

"You sucked me real good, bitch." I said. "Do it again."

Her soft lips engulfed me again and I could hear Amber panting over the pop and crackle of the fire.

"Can you take it any deeper, bitch?" I asked. "Don't hurt yourself."

Bianca winked at me and pushed her mouth over my cock. With still about an inch or so to go, she coughed and slid back.

"It's so big." Bianca said, sliding her hand across my length. "I don't see how this huge thing was in my pussy, fucking me so good."

A bell rang.

"Don't you move, Puta." Bianca snarled. "I'm getting him good and worked up so he'll mount me from behind like the bitch I am and I don't want to have to stop and come punish you."

Amber was panting hard now and I could see lines of the lean muscles in her arms, legs, and torso as they flexed and tensed.

Bianca looked back at me.

And laid there looking at me with her hand sliding slowly up and down the length of my cock.

Oh, right.

"Suck my cock, bitch."

Bianca smiled and then engulfed me once more.

"What was that about me fucking you from behind, bitch?"

"Yes, please." Bianca slipped me from her mouth to answer.

"Then you have to earn it." I said. "Bob your head faster and suck it like you want it."

Bianca began bobbing her head faster and faster until she was almost fucking me with her mouth. She went too deep again and choked, but gamely kept bobbing.

"That's enough, bitch." I said. "So, you want me to take you doggy style?"

"Yes." Bianca hissed. "Take me like a bitch."

"You are a bitch." I said. "You're my bitch. Turn around, bitch."

Bianca got up on all fours and turned so her ass was point at me.

"I don't know if you're wet enough." I said. "Show me."

Bianca glanced back at me and I thought she didn't understand what I wanted.

"Put your fingers in your pussy." I explained.

Still, she knelt there looking at me.

Oh, right.

"Do it, bitch."

Bianca plunged two finger in herself hard enough and fast enough that I winced. But, when she pulled them out, they glistened in the firelight.

I was a little more careful as I pushed up behind her and pressed the tip of my throbbing cock against her entrance.

I took the opportunity to lean over her and whisper in her ear away from Amber.

"I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"You are doing great." Bianca whispered back. "I'll tell you if it starts to hurt. God, she's almost ready."

Ready for what? I wondered as I leaned back and slid in Bianca's wet and welcoming hole.

"You feel so good." I moaned as I felt her round ass against my hips.

"Then fuck me good." Bianca said.

"Oh, I'm going to, bitch." I said.

I felt Bianca's pussy clench when I said "bitch" and wondered just who this little play was for as I glanced at Amber. I reached to place my hands on Bianca's hips and it was almost as if they were molded just for my grip.

I pulled back and then plunged forward.

Bianca grunted. Was that good or bad? I wondered.

"You like that, bitch?" I asked.

"Oh, God, yes." Bianca said. "Fuck your bitch. Fuck me hard."

That seemed clear enough, so I pulled back and plunged in again. In and out, in and out. Faster and faster I pressed my hips as my hands pulled her back against me.

"Look how he's making my big tits bounce, Puta!" Bianca said at one point.

I had forgotten about Amber again, so intent was I on plumbing the very depths of the gorgeous woman in front of me.

Amber had shifted. Her legs were on either side of the chair and I could see her pussy flexing and grinding against the seat, slowly so as not to cause the bells to ring.

"His dick feels so big in me, Puta." Bianca said.

"You like it, bitch?" I asked again.

"Fuck your bitch harder." Bianca said. "Treat me like the bitch I am."

I worked my hips harder and heard a slap slap slap as they crashed into her ass making it ripple.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Biance yelled.

My leg picked just then to remind me that it was hurt and was not into the spirit of things.

"Ow. Fuck." I said, sliding out of Bianca completely and falling on my ass.

I had to use my hands to pull my leg out straight.

"Sorry." I said as Bianca whipped around.

"No, I'm sorry." Bianca said. "I didn't think about your leg."

"Me either." I heard my voice say. "You have that effect on me. Your beauty can make me forget broken bones."

Where the fuck did that come from? I wondered. Although I guessed it was true since I had hopped up behind her and pumped away as she asked without a thought.

"Can you keep going?" Bianca's smile at the compliment was brilliant. "Or do you need to stop?"

"As long as someone else is doing the kneeling, I'm game." I said.

"Good." Bianca said and turned to look at Amber. "Did you see how his cock was in me, Puta?"

"Yes." Amber hissed.

"It's still wet from my pussy." Bianca said. "Do you remember what they told us about sex in Health class? That every time we had sex with someone it would be like having sex with everyone they had had sex with?"

Amber quivered as she stared at Bianca. I heard a bell, but Bianca didn't say anything, so I guessed we were done with that game.

"With his cock still wet from my pussy, it would be almost like it was my cock fucking you, don't you think, Puta?"

Amber's shivers grew more pronounced. The bells tinkled like windchimes on a breezy afternoon.

"You can move, Puta."

"Jesus Chr- mmph!" I managed as a red headed blur streaked into my arms, knocking me backwards.

"Fuck me!" Amber panted. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Please, fuck me."

"Fuck my cock, Puta." Bianca said from somewhere behind the armload of pale flesh and red hair.

Amber reached between us and I felt her fingers wrap around my cock and guide it into a molten heat that almost burned it was so hot.

"Oh, God, yes!" Amber cried to the ceiling as I felt her grip the entire shaft. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The bells were ringing as they swung wildly.

"Come here, Bitch." Amber said and half turned, holding out her hand. "Please, come here!"

Bianca came into view over her shoulder and Amber pulled her arm.

"I love you. I love you." Amber chanted. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too, Puta."

"Kiss me." Amber panted. "Please, kiss me."

My cock twitched as I saw their lips meet for the first time, but I wasn't even close to climax.

"Nice." Bianca pulled away and licked her lips. "But, I'm not the one you should be kissing."

"But, I like kissing you." Amber wailed.

"And I like kissing you." Bianca said. "But, who was it who brought us back together? Who was it who went out and carried you back in the snow? Who's cock is making you feel so good right now?"

Amber fell atop me and her bells dug into my chest as her lips touched mine.

"Thank you." Amber punctuated each kiss. "Thank you. Thank you. I love you. Thank you."

I caught the energetic fireball by her neck and her hips and pulled her close, crushing her to me and stilling her movements.

"I love you, too, Amber." I heard my voice say. "And you will always have a home wherever we are."

I wondered where the hell all this crazy shit coming out my mouth was coming from, but decided it didn't matter as I looked into Amber's wide eyes and then lifted my head to touch my lips gently to hers.

Another electric shock coursed through me and I felt my cock tense and then a burst of seed flew deeper inside her. And a second. And a third.

Amber screamed into my mouth and her body went completely rigid. A drenching wetness flowed over my thighs and balls and my cock gave a final twitch. Then, she collapsed and her body went boneless.

"Amber?" I said. "Amber?"

Bianca leaned over and peeled one eye open.

"Damn." She said. "I guess Puta is done for the night. Here, roll her off to the side and let's get these nipple clamps off. I think we'll wait for the butt plug until she comes to and take her outside."

"It's pretty fucking cold." I said as I watched Bianca removed the nipple clamps.

"We don't have water." Bianca said. "Or I would do it in the shower. I think when we pull the plug, more is going to come out, if you see what I mean."

"Thanks, yeah." I grimaced. "I get it."

"What about you, my Valentine?" Bianca asked. "Are you done for now? Or are you ready for round three?"

"I think you could get a dead man up just by crooking a finger." I smiled up at her standing over me. "If you want more, I'll try. But, what I would really like is for you to lie down here beside me and let me hold you for a bit."

"I can do that."

Feeling Bianca's warm soft flesh pressed against me with Amber lying on the other side of me was like a little slice of heaven on earth. I knew, literally, hundreds of guys that would have cheerfully killed me to take my place. But for some ineffable reason, I was the one there.

"What you said to her was very sweet." Bianca said. "I thank you for it, but I hope you meant it."

I thought back over what I had said to Amber. What had I said to Amber? Did I mean it?

"Yes." I said. "I meant it."

"Good." Bianca said. "I love you. I would hate to have to kill you."

"If you killed me, you couldn't fuck me anymore." I teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

"What happened to getting a dead man up by crooking my finger, eh?" Bianca sighed. "Fine, I wouldn't kill you. But, I would at least break your other leg."

I believed her.

Something about the night bothered me.

"Bianca, can I ask you something without you taking it the wrong way?"

Bianca raised up and looked at me.

"Brandon, I meant what I said." Bianca said. "If you don't want me, I will let you go gracefully. I won't cling to your leg and weep and wear sackcloth and ashes."

"What?" I blinked at her. "What brought that up?"

"Isn't that what you wanted to ask about?" Bianca asked. "Boys get all worked up when a girl even hints about 'ever after'."

"What happened to 'man, not a boy'?" I snorted. "No, I wanted to ask about something else. But, I really don't want to offend you. It doesn't matter, but I am curious."

Bianca laid with her chin on my chest and stared at me with big brown eyes.

"When you said you had never been with a guy, never even kissed one much less anything else." I said. "Was that an act? Or was that real?"

"It was real." Bianca said. "You are the first boy or man I have ever kissed other than family. You are the first to see me naked since the one time Papi tried to change my diaper and failed miserably. Yours is the first cock I've ever seen, touched, kissed, sucked, or taken inside me. Why do you ask?"

"You seem to know things." I said. "Things I don't know and Amber doesn't know. And we have both been with other people. But, you knew that. Didn't you?"

"I did." Bianca nodded. "I knew you weren't a virgin. As for knowing things, I like to learn things and I like to read. As for what I read, you can blame our sleeping flame for that. She got me started down this road."

"What about... I thought the first time was supposed to be painful for a girl." I said. God knew Jen had screamed and cried and carried on.

"I read about that too." Bianca said. "And I decided I didn't want my first night to be painful and traumatic. So, I took care of it. I hope you aren't too disappointed."

"'Relieved' would be closer." I said. "But how did you take care of it?"

"Well, you remember how I mentioned that sharing a boy wasn't the same as sharing a hairbrush?"

It took me a second to catch her meaning and when I did, it struck me as funny. I dozed off still smiling to the sounds of Bianca's quiet breathing on my chest.

Teeth on my earlobe woke me.

"Don't move." Amber whispered. "Do not wake her. I just wanted to make something perfectly clear."

"Okay." I whispered back.

"I meant what I said." Amber whispered. "I do love you, if not as much as I do Bianca. So, it would really hurt me to have to kill you. But, if you ever hurt her, I will kill you without batting an eye and tell God you were too stupid to let live. Do you understand me? You can nod if you do."

I nodded my head once.

"Good." Amber said. "And for the record, you made me cum harder than I ever have."

With that, she nestled against my chest, with her head touching Bianca's and I heard her snoring softly before my eyes drifted closed once more.

"God! I fucking hate you, you cunt!"

I woke to Amber screaming and the door slamming open against the wall as Amber and Bianca came in, still naked. I could see the glow of sunlight reflecting off the snow before they shut the door.

1...56789...13