Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During that time, Claire made sure Davey learned how to deliver oral sex like a pro and she loved watching him wince whenever he got an erection. She made sure that was often. She really gets off on being a bit of a Domme.

Valerie made sure I didn't suffer for the two months, but even when I offered to let her out, she steadfastly refused. Anytime she was out of the belt, she insisted that I be around, so I could be certain she didn't masturbate. That made things difficult at certain times of the month, but she wouldn't back down.

On the two-month anniversary, we made a big night of it: dinner out, a walk down by the water, and then when we got home, what Val called her "grand opening".

That night, all the frustration of the two months came out in a rush. Valerie was ferocious, demanding, insatiable, and she damn near killed me before we finished with the dawn showing through our windows. I woke up near noon to find her once again between my legs fondling herself and my cock.

"I want one more round."

"Before what?"

"Before you lock me back in again."

"You don't have to wear it anymore."

"Yes, I do. I'm no where near done atoning yet. Would you now trust me anywhere at any time?"

"Well, put that way..."

"My point exactly," she said firmly. "I don't want you to have to worry." Then she grinned. "Besides, I'll let you know when I can't take it any more."

"You mean like last night?"

She smiled wickedly. "That was just a warning shot across your bow, sailor!"

Things for Claire and Dave have not gone as well. They may make it; they may not. Dave doesn't like not being the one in control. The size of his cock is also a big problem. He can't bang away with abandon on Claire. She's just too small. Go figure.

Lately Claire's been making noises about a return engagement and Val's made it clear she wouldn't stand in the way. "I had two. How can I say no to you? Besides, you would both tell me."

Claire's been over a lot lately, her friendship with Val (who thanks her almost daily for coming up with her plan) is once again solid. Claire takes advantage of being around me to wear the most outrageous short shorts, tight jeans and has made sure I've caught her naked several times. She is so different from Valerie but no less enticing.

And she knows it.