When You're Near Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An odd look came over Ashley's face. "That's the first time you've called me darling."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore if you don't want." Jessie was confused. She had used several terms of endearment toward her love and Ashley never complained.

"No, don't be. I like it." Ashley smiled.

Relieved, Jessie continued. "Anyway, I'm not so sure about me being pregnant."

Ashley pulled the blonde closer. "Can we discuss the matter more before you absolutely decide?"

Jesse swooned when Ashley kissed her and then tugged at her lower lip with her teeth. "Uh huh. Whatever you say."

Knowing that she had the blonde wrapped around her little finger; Ashley vowed not to abuse that privilege too much. "Honey?"

"Yes?" Jessie was willing to comply with anything the brunette asked of her in that moment as Ashley's hands roamed unimpeded all over her body and then one hand found a home between her legs.

"Take me to bed." The brunette purred.

The bed was stripped of its covers and it didn't take long for both women to find themselves in the same state of undress.

*************************

Ashley checked on Makayla one last time before heading up the spiral staircase. With the impending storm brewing in the West, she knew her dog would seek them out if it got any worse. The rain came pouring down in spurts but the sky had yet to roar with thunder or flash with lightning. For the time being she knew Makayla would be content alone downstairs.

The music played softly in the background as Jessie waited for her love to ascend the staircase to their bedroom. Ashley slowly approached the top of the steps and smiled when she heard 'their' song. The young woman cocked her head slightly to the side, peeking around only to see her blonde lover standing on the other side of the room. "Hi."

"Hey." Jessie smiled. The blonde crossed the room in tempo with the music but stopped a few feet from her lover. "Come here."

Ashley hiked a questioning eyebrow.

Jessie flashed her dazzling blue eyes sending a seductive invitation. When her lover took only a small step forward, Jessie reached forward and tucked her two fingers in Ashley's waistband, pulling her closer. "I said come here."

Remembering the first time she heard their song, Ashley smiled. "I've never heard that song before. It's beautiful. Who sings it?"

Jessie caught on to Ashley's little re-enactment of their first time hearing their song so she answered as she did then. "When You're Near Me."

Ashley's smile grew wider. "Funny name for a group."

Shaking her head, Jessie grinned. "No. It's the name of the song. But I'd like to introduce myself, Jessie Stone."

"Ashley Moore." The brunette responded in kind.

Teasing her love, Jessie asked. "More? Yes, please." The blonde pulled her lover even closer.

Standing so close, she could feel Jessie's body ache in need of what her lover was offering. Ashley sucked in a deep and calming breath. The pounding of her heart thrilled her and caused tears to well in her green eyes. She moved closer until their bodies molded together perfectly.

Holding Ashley tight, Jessie swayed their bodies in time with the music of their favorite song. The same song that was playing the night in the bar when Jessie fell deeply under Ashley's enchanting spell. Their slow dance became sensual and conjured up familiar urgings, stirring them to the brim.

The blonde nuzzled Ashley's neck with lips that claimed her woman and sent shivers up and down the brunette's over sensitive body. Jessie's lips parted slightly allowing her tongue to graze over the smooth, silky and very delicious skin of her lover. Whispering, Jessie made her intentions known. "I want you."

Luxuriating in the sensations her lover stirred inside her, Ashley gasped. "You have me." She sucked in another quick breath. "All of me." Ashley could feel Jessie smile against her skin.

"Good." The blonde's lips hungered across Ashley's cheek and found purchase on the younger woman's mouth. With lips parted, Jessie slowly and thoroughly kissed her lover. Jessie wrapped her arms around her love, pulling her ever closer.

Lost in the dizziness of Jessie's kisses, Ashley pushed her lover up against the wall. Her hands ran up Jessie's arms and around her lover's neck. The younger woman pulled back only slightly in order to see the hunger in her lover's eyes before she took determined possession of Jessie's lips once again.

The blonde's hands dropped to her lover's backside, yanking her closer. In one fluid movement, Jessie reversed their positions and now Ashley was pinned up against the wall. The blonde's hands anchored on her lover's hips as she thrust her pelvis against Ashley. Their lips never separated as each woman determinedly tried to devour the other.

With each thrust, Ashley moved higher up against the wall until she wrapped her legs around her lover. Moaning from the sensual assault, the younger woman broke free from their kiss to catch a much needed breath. But Jessie would not be denied and her lips dropped down before burying her face up against Ashley's neck again. "Oh, God... Jess."

Hungry for more, Jessie carried her lover to the bed. In a gentle yet heated rush, the blonde placed her lover on the mattress before pouncing on Ashley. The younger woman was ready and welcomed the intensity of her lover, spreading her legs wide in open invitation. Jessie slowed the pace of their lovemaking but Ashley encouraged her lover by thrusting her hips upward. Smiling against her lover's mouth, Jessie shook her head. "Uh uh... I'm gonna take my time."

It took a few concentrated minutes for Ashley to tame her skyrocketing heightened emotions to still and then she began to move in tandem with her lover's strokes.

In a concerted effort, the blonde gently and ever so slowly kissed her lover with such intensity that nothing else existed for them except the fiery kiss, blazing deep within their soul. It was as if the world had dropped off and there was only two hearts beating as one. Nothing mattered except the love pouring from one to the other.

So overwrought with love for Ashley, Jessie felt an unimpeded wave of emotions cascade, trembling through her body. The feelings that welled up inside because of the love she had for Ashley was nearly unbearable and it was only the calming touch of her lover that kept her grounded. Unshed tears formed in her eyes as she chased the sensitive lips of her lover with the edge of her tongue. Jessie could barely control the way she was feeling.

Sensing her lover's emotional state, Ashley took the lead. She lovingly undressed Jessie, kissing every newly exposed spot of skin. The tenderness and genuine touch of her lover's lips on her body endeared Jessie to the brunette even more. Her body shook with a sudden tremor when Ashley touched her on her bare stomach.

"Ashley?" Jessie barely whispered.

"Yes, love?"

The blonde's hands grasped on to Ashley's hips, pulling her closer. "Take these off please."

Being held in place, Ashley smiled. "That would require you to let go of me for just a moment."

Torn between wanting to feel her lover's bare skin on hers and needing to hold on to Ashley, the blonde compromised. She scooted up, moving her hands up along both sides of the brunette's stomach so Ashley could sit back and remove her jeans. Jessie then tenderly raised her lover's top off and pitched it to the side. Wearing no panties or bra, Ashley was completely naked just the way Jessie loved for her to be. "I see you were prepared."

"Always." Ashley dropped down on top of Jessie.

There was a hitch in the blonde's breath as bare skin connected fully against each other. Jessie ran her hands along the length of Ashley's sides, enjoying the curves and supple skin of her lover.

Ashley knew before long Jessie would reverse their positions. She could see the rising desire in the blonde's blazing blue eyes and that look meant only one thing. Jessie was determined to have her way and Ashley would be enjoying every delicious moment her passionate lover graced her with.

Their lips met in a fevered pitch. At first brushing lightly against each other but soon their need consumed them. Melting lips and entwined tongues slipped in and out, up and over, sucking, licking and caressing until both women were dangerously out of breath.

Jessie flipped Ashley over and took up residence between the brunette's legs. The blonde took a brief moment to admire her love and relish the unique pleasure of being the one to ravish Ashley. "It's only been you, Ashley. Always you."

Ashley pulled Jessie down and with the barest touch of lips like an angel's breath kissed her lover. "I love you."

Tears welled in Jessie's eyes once again. The blonde was overwhelmed with the immensity of the moment and found refuge as she dropped her lips to Ashley's neck, sucking lightly. The blonde's ultimate fascination with Ashley's sexy neck grounded her as she left feathery kisses and trailed the tip of her tongue over the smooth slopes up along the brunette's jaw line. Once again, Jessie captured the rosy and very sensitive lips of her lover, kissing her with such love that the world faded away.

Their lovemaking was intense, passionate and consuming. Not one barest spot of skin was left untouched as hands roamed freely and the rocketing sensations jolted their bodies together. Sliding her body the length of Ashley's ignited the flame in both women and together they traversed the heavens and blazed across the sky on a journey through time to that place where they came together. A place called love.

After their lovemaking, Jessie fell into her lover's arms as tears poured out and down her face. Sobbing, the blonde whispered. "I love you so much."

Ashley wiped the tears from her lover's eyes with her kisses then caught a few remaining ones with her thumb. She caressed the blonde's face as if she was touching the softest skin ever. "I'm here. Always." The younger woman gently pressed her swollen lips to Jessie's mouth and they shared the sweetest of kisses that spoke volumes sans even one word. Yet, Ashley would not let the moment go one more second without affirming what was in her heart. "I love you, honey."

Jessie's trembling body shook from Ashley's words and all was right in her world. She was safe at home in the arms of her lover. Now and forever.

************************

They basked in the aftermath of their lovemaking until the mesmerizing raging storm outside pulled Ashley to the bay window where she sat on the seat, tucking her legs up against her chest. Jessie pushed herself up in bed and watched lovingly the silhouette of her lover against the lightning filled sky outside.

Unable to stay away from Ashley for another moment, Jessie traipsed across the floor and stood next to her love. "Hey."

Ashley looked up, took Jessie's hand and scooted back as she spread her legs, inviting the blonde to sit down. When the blonde complied, Ashley pulled Jessie up against her and rested her chin on her lover's shoulder. They spent a few moments staring out at the bursting sky as it rumbled in the night. They sighed in tandem.

Jessie recognized the padding steps of Makayla as she made her way up the spiral staircase. The black Lab trotted over to where they sat and laid down at their feet. Jessie smiled, holding on tightly to Ashley's arms, wrapped around her. The blonde kissed Ashley's upper arm and whispered. "I love you."

Realizing her dream had come true, Ashley softly repeated the remaining words from her essay that filled her heart. "My whole life, I've dreamed of a great love. I've dreamed of the ability to find my tree among the forest. I've dreamed of the day that I'd meet my soul mate. Will my dreams ever come true? Will I be able to prove my love for her will never be destroyed? Will I look into the eyes of my lover and see my future? Who knows? But I hope with all my heart that one day, my fairy tale will come true." Already knowing the answer to her own questions, Ashley leaned her head around to look directly into her love's caring blue eyes and asked. "Has yours?"

Twisting around to face her lover, Jessie smiled. The blonde leaned in and kissed Ashley before she affirmed. "Yes." One kiss would never be enough so Jessie slightly pressed her lips close to Ashley's and whispered. "And we lived happily ever after."

End of Story