Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that Junko? Did you like getting punished for getting into my lingerie and watching me get dressed? And for masturbating on my bed?"

She moaned quietly, "Oh I did."

Whack! I smacked her again. "Mmmmph!" Junko pushed her ass out at me. I was so excited at this point that I shoved my face into her pussy as I thrust my tongue into her dripping slit as far as it could go. I began lapping up her cream as fast as I could while I furiously rubbed her clit with my fingers. "Oh my God you taste good Junko."

I inserted four fingers into her cunt and began pounding her as I went back to flicking my tongue on her little hole. "Oh Pam! Yesssss! Pound me harder! That's it! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck!"

That was all of the encouragement that I needed! I withdrew my fingers coated in her white cream almost all of the way out of her and slammed them back into her pussy. I continued this for a few minutes as Junko began moving her hips and fucking my hand.

"Ahhhhh! Yes! Oh Pam! I'm cumming! Aaaaaaahhhhhh." Just then a blast of hot liquid shot out and hit me on the chin and ran down on my tits.

"Oh shit Junko! You just squirted me! Fuck! Oh my God!" I crammed my face back in her dripping cunt and began furiously licking her while marveling at how good it tasted.

After I had licked her clean we both collapsed onto the bed.

"Pam, I'm so sorry about getting into your lingerie without asking and masturbating on your bed. But I really am turned on by you. Can you forgive me?"

"Well Junko, considering everything that just happened, I think that I can overlook it this time, but only if you are my obedient sex toy when John is out of town." I got a wicked smile and added "Perhaps we can even convince John to join us in the future?"

We looked at each other and smiled.

12