• Authors
  • harding

harding

Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve.

If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. Be aware that I roam into several genres, so pick and choose those that interest you and leave the rest for others.

Some of the subjects I write about are:

INCEST: All kinds of family relationships. Oral, Anal, Ass play, Mom-Son, Dad-Daughter, Sister-Brother, Cousins, whatever turns the characters on. The majority of my stories fall into this category, but might also include some of the other elements shown below to choose with care.

GAY: Well, kind of. Most of my MM stories have an element of MM-F as part of them because that's what interests me. There are a couple of MM tales, but most will involve young, bi-curious males being encouraged to experiment and go further, often by an older woman.

OTHERS: I range here and there. A couple of stories fall into the Taboo area so if you're not comfortable there leave them lie. However, whatever subject I write about you'll find is handled relatively gently. Still lots of sex, but there's love involved as well.

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2230Followers
8Following
14My Favorites
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Contact Author

Contact harding by clicking here.