Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara seduces Brian's best friend.
19.6k words
4.71
643k
205
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,534 Followers

Part II

Chapter 1

Sara was excited and very nervous as she wondered around the house aimlessly, straightening up and moving pillows from one chair to another. She finished cleaning the already clean living room and sat down with a glass of wine and tried to relax. Patrick's plane was due in at 3 P.M. and Brian was at the airport waiting. She had tried all day to occupy herself but nothing seemed to keep her mind from slipping back to images of what might happen with Patrick.

Brian, on the other hand, had gone to play golf in the morning and seemed to be more than comfortable with Patrick coming to stay with them for two weeks. He didn't seem to have the same reservations about what this could mean to their relationship. Still, in spite of her concerns, Sara was looking forward to Patrick's visit with great excitement. It had been so long since she had seen him.

Her thoughts slipped back to the college years; back to a time when she was carefree and the worst thing she had to worry about was the upcoming chemistry test. In those days, while Brian was special to her, she had resisted his desire for her to date him exclusively. She was having too much fun playing the field to be tied down to one guy. Still, while she dated a number of guys, she wasn't a total slut and was very selective about who she slept with. Sure she had a few one night stands, but every girl that she knew did that occasionally, especially when they had a little too much to drink. Before she settled on Brian though, Patrick was the only other guy that she dated more than a few times. He was handsome, charming and nearly irresistible. However, they had never actually gone all the way. There were several times where they had petted heavily and had given each other pleasure with their hands. To this day, Sara didn't know why she hadn't slept with either of them. It was most likely because she liked them both so much and couldn't bear to hurt either one.

The ringing phone startled Sara from her deep thoughts. It was Brian telling her that they were on their way home. When Sara hung up, she sat back again and took a big drink of her wine. Her hand was trembling. Settle down, she told herself... Brian said it would be okay. He seemed to be so calm about all of this. But for many reasons she couldn't take this step casually. Just a few short months ago she would have laughed at anyone that said she would ever sleep with another man besides her husband. Yet, if everything worked out, that's exactly what she was going to do.

As Sara thought about what she had done sexually in the last several months and what she was about to do, she felt excitement building again. The half bottle of wine she had already consumed had something to do with it. Wine always made her especially amorous. Then, suddenly, for some inexplicable reason, her thoughts drifted to Terry. A little chill went though her. He had called yesterday and wanted to go out, reminding her of the fun they had had the last time. She had put him off gently, telling him they would get together again soon. While Brian said it was okay to go out with him again and even encouraged her, she wanted to focus on Patrick right now.

Suddenly Sara's face flushed. Here she was thinking of sex with two men, neither of them her husband. Brian called her his "sweet little slut." Maybe she was a slut she thought... sweet or otherwise.

Brian and Patrick laughed and joked as they drove away from the airport and entered the expressway. It was as if time had stood still; they talked about their college days, the girls and the wild parties. It seemed liked yesterday but also like a thousand years ago. They both knew that things were very different today. Both of them had married and gone their separate ways after college. Then, six months ago, almost to the day, tragedy had struck Patrick when his wife had died in an auto accident... in a car that he was driving. While the physical scars had healed for Patrick, the mental one probably never would.

"So how are you doing now Patrick?" Brian asked, changing the tone of the conversation to more serious matters.

"Okay I guess," Patrick answered with a touch of sadness in his voice. Then he turned and gazed out the window and his eyes began to tear. He wasn't doing well at all. The tragedy had struck him very hard and while he desperately wanted to move on, it was almost impossible. Everywhere he looked in the house he was reminded of his life before that day. Now he was hoping that this vacation would give him a little reprieve from his grief. It was going to be great to be with good friends. Brian was like a brother to him and Sara... well, he was looking forward to seeing Sara again. After all these years and the shock of recent events, he could still feel excitement at the thought of her. However, he could also feel the sting of her rejection of him. In truth, he had been madly in love with Sara. However, he had never let her know or let it spoil his relationship with Brian. Brian had won her and he and Sara seemed very happy now.

"Sara is so excited about your visit," Brian said, interrupting Patrick's thoughts in order to change the subject to a more pleasant topic.

"Really?"

"Yes! I can't believe it myself, but she always had a thing for you," Brian laughed. Then he added, "Truthfully... I think she still does."

Patrick chose to ignore the last comment and said, "Yeah, but she chose you." Suddenly he wanted to take the words back. It sounded too much like he was a sore loser.

"I know it was a tough decision for her," Brian said seriously. "I only beat you out by the skin of my teeth."

"I always wondered what she saw in you," Patrick returned with a laugh, his mood suddenly improving at the thought of Sara.

"Maybe I have a bigger dick!"

"Yeah, right! In your dreams," Patrick shot back. He paused for a moment and then said, "You know Patrick, I've always wondered something." He paused again, suddenly very nervous. He knew that he needed to be careful about his next comment.

"What?"

"Did... did you two guys... ever... ever sleep together." Brian knew the answer to that question already, or at least he thought he did, since Sara had said she hadn't.

"Hey man, I can't answer that question... she's your wife."

"You did! You slept with her!" Brian exclaimed.

"No I didn't," Patrick returned quickly. "We never had sex." That wasn't exactly the truth. He added, "Well... we never slept together anyway." Before he thought though, he said, "Not that I didn't want to." He could feel a sudden twinge of excitement.

"I asked her but she would never tell me," Brian lied. "However, sometimes I think she sees you when we make love."

Patrick was stunned and he didn't say anything; he didn't know how to respond to that statement.

Brian sensed how uncomfortable Patrick was at that point and added, "Listen man, I'm not the jealous type. What happened between you two is between you two. The truth is that if I had to chose any guy in this world to be with my wife it would be you."

The car became very quite after that. Brian felt like he had said enough and Patrick still didn't know what to say.

Sara hurried outside when she saw Brian's car turn into the driveway. She stood on the steps as the car pulled up and Patrick and Brian got out.

Patrick looked the same as she remembered. He was about the same height as Brian but with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He always kept himself in great shape and had the broad shoulders and trim hips to prove it.

Sara rushed down the steps and ran toward Patrick. His face broke into a broad smile, his teeth shinning. Sara almost bowled him over as she jumped into his arms screaming "Patrick!"

Patrick picked Sara up and swung her around in excitement. "God I've missed you!" he said. Then he let her feet touch the ground again and said, "Let me look at you." He held her at arm's length and ran his eyes up and down her body. She was wearing a pink tank top with a pair of white shorts. The tank top was a bit too small and made her breasts look even larger. The shorts were made of a stretch material and emphasized every curve of her lower body. "My goodness, you look good enough to eat."

Sara blushed at his words but a chill went through her.

When Patrick realized what he had said he blushed as well. He hugged her to him again, feeling her soft breasts on his chest. It brought on a stirring in his groin.

"Come on in Patrick, Sara can show you to your room and I'll get you something to drink." Brian led the way, carrying his suitcase. Then he gave the luggage to Patrick and went to the kitchen. Sara directed Patrick to his room.

They had decided to let Patrick have the spare bedroom on the first floor. It would give him some privacy.

When they reached the room, Sara stepped inside with Patrick. He placed his suitcase on the bed and turned to her. His face broke into another smile as he looked at the pretty woman. "Wow, you haven't changed a bit."

"Sure I have... we all have. A few pounds here and there and everything gets too tight." Sara really hadn't gained a pound since college. The only reason that her clothes were too tight was that she had chosen to wear them one size too small today.

"Well, you look great." Patrick walked back over to Sara and placed his hands on her hips. Her eyes suddenly hypnotized him. The room fell silent except for their rapid heartbeats. Sara moved closer. Patrick's arms went around her and he pulled her tight to his chest. Suddenly their lips were pressed together and Sara's tongue was in his mouth. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest and her warm groin against his. When he began to harden, he pushed Sara away. "Uh... uh... I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry for," Sara said as she stepped closer and pressed her body to him again. "It's been a long time. I've missed you." She could feel his stiff shaft pulse and a shiver went through her.

"Me too," Patrick said but moved back, feeling guilty for kissing his best friend's wife. He quickly turned back to the suitcase and began to unpack his clothes.

"You can unpack later. Let's go out and have a beer." Sara grabbed his hand and led him out of the room.

They went back into the living room where Brian was waiting. Soon they were sitting, telling stories and laughing. Before they knew it, they had all consumed too much and it after midnight.

"Well, I guess you're pretty tired Patrick. Sara can get you some bed sheets and towels. I think I'm going to turn in." With that Brian shook Patrick's hand and said he would see him tomorrow.

Sara helped Patrick put sheets on the bed. As she bent over she could feel the short shorts pull up and knew that she was exposing the lower swells of her ass cheeks. A chill raced through her when she turned around quickly and saw Patrick's eyes. She smiled at him and showed him where towels were in the bathroom. Her eyes went to the crotch of his pants and she could see that her teasing was working. When the bed was made and Patrick was settled in, she said goodnight and they kissed quickly. Then she went upstairs to take a shower.

Brian was already asleep when she came out of the shower. She put on a pair of panties, wrapped a towel around her head, slipped on a white terry cloth robe, and then went down to check on Patrick.

When she reached his room, she saw that his door was slightly ajar and that the light was still on. She started to knock but then decided to just peek inside. Pushing the door open slightly she looked inside. She stifled a gasp and pulled her head back quickly, placing her hand over her mouth. Patrick was lying on his bed naked with his eyes closed and his hand wrapped around his very stiff penis, masturbating. At first Sara thought she would just leave. Then she realized that it was an exciting opportunity. She tapped lightly on the door and heard rustling in the room and then she heard Patrick quickly say, "Just a minute." She almost giggled at the sound of panic in his voice.

She waited several seconds and pushed the door open and peeked inside. "Am I disturbing you?"

"Uh... uh... no... uh, come in," Patrick answered, obviously flustered. He had been very close to a climax when Sara knocked and had just gotten the sheet over his lower half when she stepped in.

As Sara walked over to the bed, she glanced at Patrick's groin. The sheet was covering his nakedness now but the tent of his penis was clearly visible underneath. Sara pretended not to notice but a look of panic was still on Patrick's face. She sat down on the bed next to Patrick, her own heart pounding in her chest. Her eyes were drawn to the tent in the sheet again and she felt her panties getting very wet.

Patrick saw Sara's eyes and looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Uh... Sara... uh, I'm sorry..." There was no way he could deny what he had been doing.

"No need to apologize Patrick. I shouldn't have barged in on you," Sara said and gently placed her hand on his thigh. Suddenly she could feel the heat coming through the cotton sheet. "It's been a long time huh?" Her eyes glanced boldly at the throbbing tent. Her heart fluttered when she saw it throb as a dark spot formed where the tip of his penis touched the white sheet.

"Yes," Patrick said sheepishly.

"Well, I just stopped down to make sure you had everything you needed. I guess I'll let you get back to business." A knowing smile formed on her face and she leaned forward as if to kiss Patrick's cheek. Instead, their lips came together again. At the same time, her robe opened and a breast fell out, landing heavily on Patrick's bare chest.

Patrick moaned as Sara's tongue entered his mouth and her hand squeezed his thigh. He could feel her hard nipple burning his flesh.

Sara pulled back and looked down at her naked breast.

Patrick's eyes opened wide as he stared at her exposed breasts. The soft white orb and pink areola almost hypnotized him. He swallowed hard and looked up at Sara's smiling face.

She giggled and said, "Oops!" Then she calmly lifted the large orb and placed it casually back inside her robe. A tremble of excitement when through her and she could feel her juice soaking through her panties. "Goodnight," she whispered and got up and started to walk out of the room when suddenly a very naughty thought occurred to her. She stopped and turned around. Then, as she stared at Patrick lying frozen on the bed, she reached under her robe and pulled her panties down. "Here," she said as she flipped the wet material to him, "This should help." With one last smile she left the room.

Patrick lay on the bed in stunned silence. He couldn't believe what had just happened. If he didn't have Sara's panties in his hand he would have thought it was a dream. Almost out of reflex he raised the panties to his nose and breathed in. His penis lurched under the sheet as her musk assailed his nostrils. He slipped the hand holding the panties under the sheet and wrapped the wet crotch around his penis. It only took a couple of strokes before he was adding his sperm to the already wet crotch.

Chapter 2

Sara was humming to herself as she walked downstairs the following morning. She still had on her bathrobe but without panties. Last night had been somewhat of a turning point for her. Seeing Patrick again had brought back so many long, lost feelings. While she loved Brian with all her heart, there was a special place for Patrick. She was rapidly getting comfortable with the fact that Patrick was going to be the first man besides her husband to have her-mind, body, and soul-since she had married. It was an incredibly exciting and liberating thought. And, as long as Brian was encouraging her, she would be a fool not to enjoy it.

As she had done last night, when she reached Patrick's door, she eased it open and peeked in. And, just like last night she gasped at what she saw. This time Patrick was asleep. Sometime during the night he had kicked the sheet off and was now lying totally naked. Also like last night he had an erection. She recognized morning erections-Brian had them all the time. This one seemed to be much more exciting to Sara because it didn't belong to her husband.

Sara tiptoed into the room and stood over his bed. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she stared down at his hard penis. When they had dated, she had held it in her hand a few times and jerked him off but she had never really seen it. Now that she had an unobstructed view, she found it quite beautiful. It was about as long as Brian's but much thicker. The head was shaped like a small apple and was a light shade of purple. The veins in the shaft bulged as the blood rushed through them forcing the head to pulse with life. Sara had to suppress the urge to touch it. A tremor of excitement went through her as she imagined the large head sliding between the lips of her vagina. Suddenly she looked down at her feet as her toe touched something wet. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw her panties lying on the floor; the crotch was obviously soaked with Patrick's sperm. Her hand was trembling as she reached down and picked them up. It appeared that he had cum in them recently. The material was still warm and she could smell the unmistakable smell of fresh sperm.

Suddenly, Patrick stirred on the bed and Sara began to panic. Instead of dropping the panties, she quickly stepped into them and pulled them up her thighs. When the wet crotch touched her already swollen vagina, she almost swooned in pleasure. As she pulled the panties tight, the gusset covered her hairless sex lips, smearing the warm sperm across the smooth skin. Her legs began to tremble so much that she had to sit down on the bed.

"Uh... Sara... what... uh..." Patrick stuttered as he rubbed his sleep filled eyes.

"Sorry Patrick, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted some breakfast. I didn't mean to wake you," Sara said, trying to keep the excitement from her voice. She squeezed her thighs together and felt Patrick's juice squishing between her lips.

Patrick sat up in bed and suddenly realized that he was entirely naked and that he had a raging hard-on. "Oh God," he moaned and grabbed a sheet and pulled it across his middle.

"It's all right Patrick... I've seen those before," Sara laughed. "Brian says all the guys call them 'piss hardons'. He has them practically every morning." She patted his leg affectionately and said, "Why don't you get dressed and I'll fix us breakfast." Then she got up and walked slowly toward the door, very conscious of the wetness between her legs. She could feel Patrick's stunned eyes on her but she didn't look back. She wondered what he would think when he couldn't find her panties.

Brian was sitting at the table in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and the paper when Sara entered. He looked up and smiled. "Is Patrick up yet?"

"Yes, he's up," she said, the double meaning lost on Brian. "Unfortunately I woke him." She walked over and sat on Brian's lap. Then she bent and kissed him with undeniable passion.

Brian could feel the heat of her body. He pulled away and said, "Wow, what got into you?"

She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "I was naughty this morning."

Suddenly, Brian was all ears. "What'd you do?" he asked excitedly.

"Well, I left my panties with Patrick last night and he masturbated into them... twice I think."

"What?" You left your panties with him?"

"Yep and he jerked off into them."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I have them on now and they are soaked with his sperm."

For a second Brian was stunned. Then he gasped, "Oh my God Sara." He pushed Sara from his lap and grabbed her hand, pulling her toward the stairs.

"Brian, Patrick will be out for breakfast in a minute," she protested.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,534 Followers