Christmas Story

Story Info
Santa's secret lust for her is fulfilled.
10.5k words
4.63
157.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica, loaded down with packages and shopping bags hurried to the cleaners. She had to get to there before they closed to pick up her elf's costume. It was Christmas Eve and the day of the annual Christmas party at the Millville Retirement Complex. She was Santa's elf. She had been doing this for the last ten years, ever since her dad, who was the administrator of the complex, had recruited her. He was always Santa. This year would be different though; he would be out of town and his assistant Richard was going to be Santa. Richard was thirty years her senior, the same age as her dad. He was also tall, handsome and divorced and the object of many of her fantasies when she masturbated. Maybe tonight she would get an early Christmas present from him.

Veronica owned a small hair salon. Thanks to some wise investments her dad had made she had been able to purchase it after she had gotten her beautician's license. Two of the bags she put on the back seat of her car were filled with gifts from her salon, for the residents of the retirement complex. Three years ago she had suggested giving the residents a gift certificate from her salon for a day of pampering instead of the usual gifts they had been getting them. During the year she would gather samples of lotions and different hair, facial, and nail products to go along with the certificates. The gift certificates and samples had been a big hit with the elderly men and women.

Starting in January, on Mondays, the day her shop was closed, she would drive to the complex and take six of the residents to her salon for their special day. They would get the royal treatment, complete with a catered lunch; then she would take them back to the complex. Veronica and her crew of stylists enjoyed spending their day off with the residents as much as the seniors enjoyed being pampered. Even though it had not been her intent when she started doing it, her business had increased. Some of the men and women had become regular customers, as well as some of their family and friends. Word of mouth was great way to draw in more customers.

Veronica slowed down as she turned into her neighborhood, taking time to look at the Christmas lights that adorned the other gingerbread-style houses. It was like looking at a painting of a winter wonderland. The only thing it needed was some snow. Maybe they would get some tonight and have a white Christmas tomorrow. As she turned into her driveway she was greeted by hundreds of twinkling white lights framing the two-story Victorian house that she had called home most of her life.

She thought about the nineteen happy years she had spent here with her mom and dad, before she had moved into her own apartment in the city. When her mom had become ill she gave up her apartment and moved back home to spend more time with her mom and to help her dad take care of her. Her mom's illness and death had been hard on her dad. After her mom had died she didn't have the heart to leave her dad all alone. Now four years later she was still here and even though her dad was getting on with his life and had told her that he would be all right if she wanted to move back to the city, she didn't have the desire to leave. She loved taking care of him and spending her evenings with him. She dated occasionally and so did he, but most of the time they spent together, just the two of them.

Veronica left the gifts in her car and carried everything else in the house. She would miss her dad not being at the party tonight, but Richard would be there and she was hoping that her elf's outfit would arouse his interest in her. Veronica wondered if Richard's being so much older than her was the reason he had never taken her up on any of her blatant hints that she was attracted to him.

An hour later Veronica was ready to leave for the party. She took one more look in the mirror. If Richard didn't get a hard-on when he saw her tonight he was either blind or gay, and she knew from some of the nurses at the center that he was neither. The red velvet outfit snugly hugged her curvy hips ending just inches below her rounded ass cheeks. Still looking in the mirror she bent over, parting her thighs as she did and her white sheer panties were visible. She could see her protruding lips pushing against the thin material and it made her wet at the thought of Richard seeing the very same thing. The alterations the cleaners had done to her elf outfit were perfect for her seduction of Santa.

Veronica walked into the crowded community room at the center. The activity director waved as she led the seniors in slightly off key rendition of "Jingle Bells". She looked for Santa as she placed the gifts in the basket by his chair. Veronica smiled as some of the senior male residents, at least the ones that still had good eyesight, ogled her succulent cleavage. The white fur around the neckline made her lush tanned tits more prominent and produced at least a few growing bulges in the room. When the singing ended, the elderly crowd began to make their way to the spacious buffet; stopping by to wish her a Merry Christmas.

The ladies fussed over her in a grandmotherly way, admonishing her for wearing such an indecent outfit. She laughed and told them the cleaners had accidentally shrunk it and she didn't have time to get another one, but a few of the little women shocked her with their naughty compliments. The men were slower getting to the buffet as a small line formed to get a hug from Santa's elf. As Veronica received each male resident's Christmas hug; wrinkled hands groped her scantily clad ass and some quite impressive bulges were pressed against her, causing her to become a little excited and her panties to be a little more than damp. When the line ended Veronica scanned the room once more for Richard and didn't see him there.

'Maybe he was having trouble with his Santa suit and needed some help,' she thought.

Her dad had always needed her to help stuff his suit so his lean muscular body could be round and portly, just like the jolly old man he was portraying. Her body tingled as she thought about finding Richard half dressed in the Santa outfit. Instead of stuffing the suit with padding, maybe he would stuff her with his hard cock. She felt a small trickle of female juice run down her thigh as she quietly left the room and headed down the deserted hallway to Richard's office. His door was open but the room was dark and empty.

'He might be in the conference room at the end of the hall,' she thought.

Her father's office was in between Richard's office and the conference room. The festive noise from the community room had faded by the time she reached her father's door. It was partially ajar and a soft blue light emanated from inside and spilled out into the semi dark hallway. The light was from her dad's big saltwater aquarium. She started to push the door open when she heard a muffled groan coming from inside. She stood still barely breathing, listening and wondering what someone was doing in her father's office.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. Suck my cock. Oh yes, suck it honey, suck my hard cock."

'Oh damn,' Veronica thought, 'someone was having sex in her dad's office!'

The man's moans became louder and she felt the flicker of desire sweep through her and her pussy became even wetter. She should leave now before she was discovered, but her curiosity and desire held her firmly in place.

"That's it baby, suck my cock. Oh yes honey, Daddy loves the way you suck his cock."

DADDY! Some girl was sucking her dad's cock. She had read some really hot stories about incest on Literotica, but had never thought of the reality of it happening. Now someone that worked for her dad was getting his cock sucked by his daughter. Veronica reached down and rubbed her damp panties and had to muffle her own moan of desire. The distinctive odor of her aroused sexual desires scented the air. She had to know who was on the other side of the wall.

Gathering a mental image of her father's office in her mind she continued to tease her clit into hardness. She was having a hard time thinking clear. Leaning against the wall she spread her legs wider and caressed her throbbing clit and swollen lips. Her mind was divided in half. One content on finding a way to see who was inside the room and the other on pleasuring herself. There was no way she could glance into the room from the hallway without casting a shadow on her father's desk. Maybe they weren't at the desk but on the old sofa, but to see them there she would have to enter the room, which would mean that she would have to open the door some more, alerting them to her presence.

"That's it baby, massage Daddy's balls. Oh honey, your hands are so soft and your mouth so warm and wet. Daddy wants to cum in his baby girl's mouth."

Veronica silenced a moan and squeezed her shapely thighs tight, putting pressure on her painfully burning pussy. Oh hell, she needed to cum. Pushing her panties aside she rammed two fingers inside her wet cunt, praying that no one would come down the hall searching for her. She closed her eyes, listening to the man's moans as she fucked her pussy, her mind creating a vivid image of a young girl on her knees sucking on her Daddy's cock. Veronica's legs grew weaker as her orgasm neared and she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. Shudders tore through her as she peaked and her pussy clinched tightly around her fingers.

'Oh god, oh yes, suck his cock,' she thought as she came.

As her senses returned and her labored breathing became normal, her mind cleared. Richard's office! There was a connecting door from Richard's office to her dad's. She listened as the moans got louder assuring her that she had not been heard. She pulled her soaking fingers out and sucked them clean, before silently backing down the hall toward Richard's office. Hopefully they would be so involved in what they were doing that she could open the door a crack without being seen...at least there wouldn't be a light to illuminate her existence.

Veronica hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath until she entered Richard's office, and a long sigh escaped. Walking over to the door she leaned against it listening but hearing nothing. What if they were finished? They would hear her when she opened the door. She could say she was looking for Richard and pretend that she hadn't heard anything. Even with her alibi decided, the cold steel of the doorknob shocked her as she grasped it, firmly but lightly. Holding her breath, again, she slowly turned the knob. The release of the lock sounded loudly even though it was only a slight metallic click. She could hear them now. The man's voice sounded familiar; he was telling his daughter that he wanted to fuck her. Veronica pushed and the door moved inward. Standing totally still she listened intently. The only sounds she heard coming from the room were the man moaning and the squishing sound of his cock being sucked. Veronica eased the door open a little more, now she could see her dad's aquarium and the edge of his desk.

"Oh God baby, Daddy is so close. Daddy is going to fill your sweet mouth with his cum soon."

The door moved silently over the carpet as she leaned against it. Long legs encased in red velvet were stretched out; feet propped on the desk. RICHARD! Richard didn't have any children. She pushed the door open some more. Damn, he was sitting in her father's chair at an angle that only allowed her to see the high back, completely hiding him from her view. On the desk sat the false Santa beard and some pillows. Veronica was confused; who was giving Richard a blow-job?

"Oh God baby, feel my cock jerking in your sweet mouth. Daddy is about to cum. Feel how tight Daddy's balls are."

The voice was clearer now. It couldn't be, this was not possible. Veronica's legs were like marble. She couldn't breathe. No, it couldn't be. She saw the man's legs drop to the floor and the chair slide out from under him as he stood stroking his huge cock vigorously. His hand a blur as his body arched and cum shot out of his cock, landing on the desk.

"Ohh yess Ronnie baby, take my cum! Take Daddy's hot cumm! Yess!"

'Oh God, it was her father!' she thought.

Her dad was masturbating and fantasizing about her giving him a blow-job! Veronica stilled her trembling body and muffled her scream. She had to get out of there. Not bothering to close the door she rushed from Richard's office. The sounds of laughter and more off-key Christmas carols got louder as she raced down the hallway. She couldn't go back in there; she had to think...to compose herself. The glass double doors leading outside beckoned her and she escaped through them into the cold.

Veronica stopped and gasped in a lung-full of the crisp December air. She needed to get away from the bright lights that illuminated the front of the complex, before someone saw her. Walking quickly to the side of the building that was shrouded in darkness she stopped and leaned against the rough brick wall. Tears fell from her eyes as she thought about what she had just seen. Her father had been masturbating and fanaticizing about her. She clutched her stomach to still the rising nausea, but it didn't help. She puked. When she was left with dry heaves she sat down on the cold sidewalk. Wrapping her arms around her bent knees she drew them close to her shivering body and hid her face.

Her mind was filled with what she had just witnessed. She wondered how long he had been fantasizing about her and was it just that; fantasies to fuel his desire to cum, or was it more? If Veronica hadn't been so lost in her own thoughts, she might have seen the tall man standing in the darkness watching her, his heart breaking, because he had hurt her. She might even have heard his almost silent footsteps and small-dejected sigh as he turned and walked away. But she didn't. And if her father had stayed in the shadows longer, he would have witnessed a change in Veronica, a change that would have eased his tormented mind. But he didn't.

The quiet solitude of the dark night had a calming effect on her, allowing her to think clearer. Was she a hypocrite? When she masturbated, she fantasized that it was Richard's hands bringing her pleasure. It was always his hands that were caressing her, causing her body to burn with desire and finally bringing her to a trembling release. Even though he was the same age as her dad and they could pass for cousins, if not brothers, her mind rationalized that he was not her dad. She had never fantasized about him or even thought of him sexually. Was she using Richard as a mental image of her father, but secretly craving her dad?

What about the woman her dad dated? Veronica hadn't liked any of them, often referring to them, at least in her mind, as bitches. She had especially hated the ones who had managed to get into his bed. A couple of the women had quit seeing her father because of her open animosity toward them, and her father's lack of doing anything about it. When her father had asked about her obvious dislike she had told him that she felt he could do better. To herself she had reasoned that they weren't good enough to take her mother's place. Now she wondered if that was really the reason? Veronica still couldn't accept that she might have the same desires for her father that he had for her. She delved deeper within her subconscious for answers.

Before discovering that it was her father masturbating in his office, she was turned on at the thought of some man getting a blow-job from his daughter. Maybe it was because it was so taboo, but her pussy had started creaming without her even touching it. And of all the stories she had read on Literotica, the incest ones between a father and daughter were the ones that made her cum the quickest. She had never changed the characters in the story to represent her own family, but maybe subconsciously she wished it were her and her dad the author was writing about. She never felt it was wrong in the stories, when both the daughter and father wanted each other. Even though they were only stories, she knew that incest really happened. If two consenting adults wanted the same thing, was it wrong? Had she ever felt attracted to her father? So many questions and she still had no answers. Veronica shivered, but this time it wasn't from the cold, it was from the fever burning inside her as she thought about her dad's cock. It was huge, bigger than any cock she had ever had. She wondered if it would stretch her tight pussy when he entered her.

The hard concrete scratched the back of her naked thighs as she spread her legs and slipped her hand under her tiny red velvet skirt, rubbing her damp panties. What would her Daddy do when he saw her elf's outfit? Would his cock get hard again? Would he want to take her to his office and bend her over his desk and fuck her?

Veronica pressed harder against her pussy causing her panties to get caught in folds of her lips and the material to rub against her clit. The rough sidewalk cut into the palm of her hand as she used it to steady her reclining figure. Her inhibitions cast aside, her mind gave into her vivid imagination. She slid the fingers that were already rubbing her clit under the elastic of her panties and into her tight hole imagining it was her father's hard cock. Her moans filled the dark and silent night. She thought of him taking her to his office and unbuttoning her top, letting her bra less titties escape, so he could capture them in his hands. Her fantasy continued with him turning her around and lifting her skirt up while pulling her panties down and ramming his cock into her from behind. She fucked her pussy harder as she visualized his hard cock in his hand, cum erupting from it. Oh god, she wanted to feel that. Honey sweet cum washed over her fingers as she came.

Veronica licked her cum coated fingers clean for the second time that night.

'God, that felt so good,' Veronica thought, but she was going to be an icicle if she stayed out here much longer.

She knew what she was going to do but first she had to get back inside and get cleaned up before anyone saw her. Walking back toward the entrance she glanced through the glass doors. No one was in the lobby, so she dashed inside and to the ladies room. Grabbing a paper towel she washed her mascara-streaked face. After doing all that she could to her appearance, looking back at her from the full-length mirror was a woman with the fresh scrubbed face of a teenager and the body of a seductress. It would do, she thought as she heard the door of the bathroom open.

It was Beverly, the Activity Director.

"Hi Beverly," Veronica said, amazed at how calm she sounded.

"Hi honey, I was looking for you. Are you ready? The residents are itching to see what Santa has for them this year and to see a bit more of Santa's elf. I swear I never seen more hard-ons in one room," she said with a merry giggle. "Nearly every one of the old crones had to go to the bathroom before they made it to the buffet."

Veronica laughed. She knew Beverly was teasingly calling them old crones. She had a heart of gold and spoiled the residents. She laughed even harder as she thought about the men lining up in the bathroom, jerking their cocks until they came.

" I'm almost ready," she said in reply to her question. " As for the hard-ons, I felt every one of them and some were quite impressive," she said causing Beverly to double over with laughter.

Beverly gasped when she told her about the men groping her ass. She had been too far away to see that.

" It's a good thing your dad didn't see that. He would have had a heart attack," she said, as she hiccuped. "I'm so glad he got back early so that he can do his yearly Santa thing. It wouldn't be the same without him here. I just wonder what he is going to say about that naughty outfit you're wearing."