Catnip: A Halloween Story

Story Info
New guy in town meets a woman at Halloween party.
1.5k words
4.24
54.5k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved in the story are over 18, and fictitious. If necessary, I will make up the documentation and put it on file for public records!!

* * * * *

I had just moved in to town a few months ago, and here I was being invited to a Halloween party, I couldn't believe my luck! I did a quick inventory of what I could use as a costume, then resigned myself to going to a costume shop. Once there I found an anime costume, and paid for it. The clerk was happy to sell it to me, and commented on how I had the right build for the costume. We made small talk for a little while, and then I left, but not without getting her number. Maybe this Halloween party wasn't gonna be a bust after all.

Finally, the big night came, and I got into my costume, and left for the party. I spent the drive there wondering who I knew was throwing this party, I mean the invite came to me personally, and I didn't think I knew enough people to warrant a party invite.

As I walked to the door I saw Sol, a co-worker of mine. I figured he sent it and went up to say hello. "Hey Sol, how's it going?" I asked him.

"Pretty good, I see you got the invite I sent you. You could use meeting some interesting people. "Sol replied. So I thanked him and entered the party.

Once inside the party looked like a regular Halloween party, people bobbing for apples, people getting drunk, a few people getting stoned, then I smelled a strange aroma. I couldn't quite figure out what it was. Well I always thought I had a strong sense of smell, so I followed it as any curious person does, and came upon this gorgeous woman in what I could only say was some sort of half cat half person costume, without the extra fur. Long brown hair and yellow cat eyes. And a voice like a purr. I swear she was really into her costume. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Bast, and she was named after an Egyptian goddess. She patted a spot on the couch next to her and I sat down. Luckily someone was coming by offering drinks, so we wouldn't interrupt the conversation we were having. After a while she pulled out a baggie with an herbal substance that smelled nothing like marijuana, but the smell was very interesting. He then rolled a cigarette, and lit up. I was definitely feeling second hand effects of the smoke, and asked her what it was.

She smiled at me and replied, "Catnip."

I was a bit disbelieving, but she offered me a puff, and I took it. Once the smoke hit my lungs I was feeling pretty good, and suddenly very aroused, and I could tell she was feeling the effects, from the way her breathing became a little more rapid, and her nipples started swelling up. We made some more small talk, but she started looking at me in a sexually predatory kinda way.

Finally she broke the small talk up by saying, "You wanna go for a walk it's getting to look like a beautiful night?" Quickly I agreed. Of course I was wanting more than a walk, but I was trying to be nice. We started walking out into the backyard, and into the wooded area behind the house. I noticed she was walking exceedingly close to me, even though I didn't mind. About 1/4 of the way into the woods, we found a clearing, and we sat down and she rolled another strange cigarette, which we shared. As soon as it was done she looked me in the eyes, leapt on me and started kissing me passionately.

I was shocked but I instantly got into it, I mean she was hot and hot for me. I started kissing her back, while running my hands over her body, as soon as my hands got to her breasts, I barely touched her and she purred rather loudly, while kissing me. She then started undressing me, and I started undressing her, enjoying the look of her body.. She had a look of pure animal passion, as she pulled my pants down my cock sprang out ( no underwear) She broke her kiss, moved her head down and attacked my cock with her mouth, licking and kissing and nibbling. Strange thing is her tongue seemed to feel like sandpaper, but at the time I didn't care, I was only interested in the pleasure her mouth was giving me. I finally gained the focus to strip her naked, and found a tail!

"Well," I thought "she really went all out on the costume. " I swiveled her body until we were in a 69 position. She started deep-throating my cock, and I leaned my head in to eat her out, slowly trailing my tongue around her outer cunt lips. She made happy mewling sounds with me in her mouth and the vibrations were driving me crazy, so I finally slid my tongue between her pussy lips. She raised her head and gave a yowl of pleasure, and went back to work on my hard as a rock dick. The vibrations from her moaning was getting me close to orgasm fast, and I think she knew it, because she started sucking harder and faster, causing me to increase my tongue action, I even started nibbling her clit, as soon as I did that, she came all over my face, with a loud moan, and that moan sent me over the top and I blew my load in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

We held each other through our orgasms. Once we were finished cumming she climbed off of me, and stood up. Seeing her body silhouetted in the moonlight, I got instantly hard again. She looked at me and said." I knew there was something special about you. " At that she got on her hands and knees. I needed no instruction and quickly got behind her and slid the head of my dick into that wonderful pussy of hers. She mewed at the feeling, and then she pushed her ass back sliding me the rest of the way in, she seemed surprised by my size, although I'm only about 7 inches long it was more than enough for her. I started thrusting my cock in and out of her trying to move her tail out of the way, thankfully I moved it right and continued thrusting.

Bast was making all sorts of sexy noises as her pussy squeezed my cock, and she was meeting my thrusts and doing twists of her body to drive me mad with lust (short trip). I couldn't take it anymore, and I snapped, like something in my mind broke free. I turned into an animalistic fucking machine. Thrusting harder and faster than I ever had in my life, and she was taking every thrust in stride, she was actually acting just as wild, as if she was waiting for this to happen. Anyone seeing us would think we were two animals rutting, which in effect we were. Me plunging deep and hard into her pussy, and her thrusting back like a cat in heat.

Finally I could feel us both nearing orgasm I sped up my thrusts, and she gripped my cock more with her pussy. When we came we both yowled and howled like cats, and I could have swore I heard a voice in the back of my mind say "welcome home."

As soon as we were done we both collapsed. "Wanna come back to my place?" I asked her. She was more than happy to oblige, and we got dressed and headed for my car. The whole trip back I started feeling a little weird. Bast rolled another one of those cigarettes, and we started smoking it. We got back to my place, as the clock struck midnight.

"Time to unmask," I said to her.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not wearing a mask." She then stood up and walked towards me, her tail swishing to the left and right. I looked at her, and realized she wasn't lying but I didn't care, and I knew it wasn't the smoke, because I was attracted to her before I got a really strong whiff of the smoke. All I knew was I wanted her, and she wanted me. I walked towards her, and as I got to her, I looked in my mirror. She started to go down on me, and take my cock in her mouth I noticed I had the same feline features as she, and I didn't care. This cat man is mating for life, as she took me deep in her throat I could only think of one word to describe my pleasure, Meow!!

Please tell me what you thought compliment if you can or want, flame if you must, but please be honest this is my first one. Also should I write more chapters?