Sarah and Angie

Story Info
Innocent Sarah is initiated by college roommate.
23.2k words
4.62
178.2k
72
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers

Sarah could not believe how wild her friend could be at times.

Her best friend Angie was a freshman, like Sarah, and they had quickly become friends as roommates during their first year at the University of Louisville.

Sarah, was a shy girl from rural Kentucky. She was five feet seven inches tall was dark brown hair and even deeper brown eyes. She was athletic with a good 36C size chest and thin waist from playing for years on the Volleyball team. She had never dated in high school and even went to the prom with her cousin. Of course, besides a quick kiss from a boy in school when she was twelve, she had no experience at all with boys or sex.

Angie was the exact opposite of Sarah. She had grown up in the city of Louisville and city girls tend to learn the facts of life much quicker. She had blond hair and deep blue eyes. She was smaller in her chest than Sarah much to her chagrin. And, though not the athletic type of Sarah, she was still on the slim side and even "topped" Sarah in her very round and firm ass that had boys in school call her "J. lo". She was very outgoing and on the wild side. Her bright blond hair had just a little help from the old hair dye. She was a self-professed party animal and was always trying something new. She had her first kiss at the age of twelve and had lost her virginity at fourteen. And, once she had tried sex, she had promised herself that she would never be without again!

Even though Sarah was different in personality than Angie; they had quickly become friends. Angie liked the shy girl from the Volleyball team from the first time they meet. And Sarah enjoyed being around the forceful and street-smart Angie.

"Sarah, you really need to get out more than you do." Angie said to Sarah with a smile and a smirk on her face. Constant prodding and talking on the part of Angie to Sarah lead to the discovery of just how shy and 'uninitiated' Sarah really was.

"I promise that I will party at least a little this semester." Sarah said with a shy smile on her face. The ending of the Volleyball season would give her more time to get out and about now. Although, she was not about to get as wild and crazy as the stories Angie was passing on.

Sarah really could not believe her friend sometimes. Angie was a great storyteller and she had learned more in the last few months from her new friend's stories than she had learned during her first nineteen years of life before college. Sarah had known the scientific basis of sex before college. But Angie had told Sarah of all her experiences with boys and partying during her short life. It was hard to believe how much Angie had done in such a short time.

Angie really could not believe her friend sometimes. Were there still girls as innocent as Sarah still on Earth she often wondered. It was a wonder that Sarah was not shipped off to a Convent instead of college when she graduated high school! It was really a shock to her when she finally prodded the information out of her new friend that she was a virgin. She personally had never known a single girl over the age of fourteen that was a virgin before little Sarah. And, on top of that, the fact that Sarah had never kissed a boy really surprised her! Wouldn't that make Sarah an 'extra' virgin?

Angie's stories had embarrassed Sarah at first. But over a period of months, as she became more and more use to Angie's openness and frank ways. She had come to enjoy the life stories Angie told. Though, she often wondered how much was true and how much Angie was just making up. Angie had even showed her Internet sites with naked men.! It was the first time she had ever seen a penis in all its glory! It had surprised her how big they were.

"Why are they so big?" Sarah had questioned her friend.

Angie could not help but to laugh! "Why, the bigger the better little girl!"

Sarah frowned at her friend. It did not make a lot of sense to her in the least.

"But", she said, "if the purpose of it is to get it inside a girl what advantage would it be to be so big?'

Angie just shook her head. It was going to take a lot of training and initiation to get this little innocent girl up and going. She could not help but feel like Anne Sullivan trying to teach Helen Keller.

"The bigger that man's cock is the better it will feel inside a girl." she told her friend. "It is all about the friction of the man moving his cock back and forth inside of you that causes the excitement! The bigger the guy is the more pleasure!"

"But, at some point it can be too big, can it?" Sarah stared at her friend little a little brown eyed deer caught in a headlight.

"Well, I guess there can be a point where it just hurts and does not feel good anymore. You don't want sex to be like childbirth! But I have not found one yet that is too big for me!"

"What was the biggest that you ever had?" Sarah asked wanting to know all the statistics.

"Well", she told her friend, "There was this one boy has a dong about nine inches long when I measured it. It takes some getting use to when they are that big!"

Sarah had a hard time imagining a nine-inch cock. She had seen the photos Angie showed her on the Internet. She could not believe how wide some of the girls' pussies had been stretched by those monster invaders.

Despite being so inexperienced Sarah did like to masturbate. She loved the feeling of rubbing her pussy and the sticky sensation it caused. She never went very deep into her womanhood because she was afraid of hurting herself. It was something she liked to do under the covers late at night. She tried to imagine what a cock would feel like inside of her. But she could not imagine something like that.

The small dorm room was barely 12 x 12 feet in size. The two Twin beds were on opposite sides of the room and barely 8 feet from the other bed. Privacy was at a premium in the small dorm room.

Years of playing on the Volleyball team had taught Sarah to be comfortable enough to undress in front of other girls. She just tried to do it as quickly as possible and with as little fuss as possible.

It was during changing times that Angie got an eyeful of her pretty roommate! Angie could not believe that her roommate had never been touched by man or boy! Sarah's perfect breasts did not sag at all and her breasts and nipples curved upwards into perfect points. They seemed to defy gravity as they pointed skyward. She had a firm stomach and nice round athletic bottom that just cried to be taken! Angie wondered if she should subdue her even though she did not think she had Lesbian tendencies. The sight of her beautiful roommate made her think it might be fun!

Sarah had also caught glimpses of her roommate from time to time. Angie did not seem one bit shy of her body! Her blond hair and pretty blue eyes really set off her body. With her round bottom and nice floppy breasts. They did not point skywards like Sarah's. Sarah could not help but to look at her roommate, her teammates in the locker room and other girls when they were naked. She was not gay, if someone who had never touched another human being can really say that definitively. Sarah just wanted to compare and contract difference in the female form. Were her breasts normal? Was her bottom round enough? It questions that every girl and boy, she suspected, asked themselves about their bodies in the locker room.

It had been the third month of classes during the second semester that Sarah finally saw for herself how wild her roommate was. Sarah was asleep in her bed across the room when Angie came in late one night. The dorm had twenty-four-hour visitation from both sexes and it was not uncommon in seeing boys in the hallway at all hours.

" Quiet! ," said Angie to her friend as she came into the room. "I don't want you to wake my roommate."

Sarah was only dozing when her roommate and a boy came into the room. She pretended to be asleep when Angie entered.

Perhaps she should get up, Sarah thought, and give her roommate a little privacy. But while these thoughts were going through her head Angie had gone to work!

Sarah recognized the boy as a guy she had seen in the lobby of the dorm. His name was Tim and he played on the baseball team. He was a big tall strapping six-foot four blond boy from Ohio. It was strange how many farm boys from Ohio had the same general look to them. Tall, squared jawed, chiseled good looks, close cropped hair cut. Giving one the classic State Trooper look.

Angie and Tim began kissing passionately on the edge of the bed. Sarah could make them out clearly from the light from the parking lot shining through the window into the room. They really looked hot together!

Angie whispered something in Tim's ear and giggled. Tim quickly got out of his shoes and crawled under the covers with Angie. Suddenly clothing started to fly out from under the sheets and fell to the floor!

"Oh my God!" Thought Sarah, 'They're really going to do it right here in front of me"!

Sarah had seen "it" from the Internet sites Angie had shown her. But this was a live performance!

Unfortunately, Angie and Tim were keeping themselves hidden under the covers. Sarah knew deep in her heart that it was not nice to pretend to be asleep and then watch her roommate have sex. But Sarah was curious, and if Angie did not mind that she could seen by her roommate eight feet away she saw no reason why she should. And besides, they were keeping themselves hidden under the covers.

Angie's and Tim's passionate embrace continued. Sudden, Sarah could see Tim's form under the covers move to between Angie's legs and position himself between her thighs. And then Sarah saw Tim lower his hips into her wild roommate.

"Oh!", Angie left out a gasp and Tim lower himself into her.

"Don't scream too much or your roommate will wake up and think I am raping you!" Tim whispered into Angie's ear as Angie giggled in response

Tim's hips began to move up and down in a slow rhythmic fashion. Sarah could hear her roommate breathing loudly and the old mattress bedsprings squeak in response.

Sarah was fascinated with the sight. What really surprised her was not their bodies in their movements under the covers, she had seen that in much more graphic detail on the Internet, but it was the smell of the scene!

No Internet photos could prepare her for the smells that were coming from Angie and Tim. It was a sour almost musky smell that was coming from their bodies. It reminded her of the smell of her cat back home when it was in heat. It was something mere photos on a computer screen had not prepared her for.

Tim's hips began to move faster and faster and suddenly Tim reared up his head and neck and let out a gasp and closed his eyes tightly. Sarah knew that he must be cumming and cumming hard!

Sarah tried to imagine being in Angie's position under Tim. It was difficult for her to imagine the scene with herself in the middle of it all. Did it hurt having that 'thing' put inside of you she wondered? Angie definitely did not look like or sound like she was in pain!

Tim collapsed on top of Angie and after a few minutes of heavy breathing between the both of them Tim gave her one longer and more passionate kiss and got up from under the covers. It was then she got to see her first live cock. It looked awful big to her. As Tim got up from under the covers, she could see his muscular body. His limp cock and balls dangled from between his legs. It looked about four inches or so long to her, she estimated, and it glistened in the moonlight from the juices produced by both of them.

Tim gathered his cloths together to dress. He slowly walked over to the other side of the room to where Sarah laid with her eyes barely opened. God, she thought, what is he doing! He stood not more than a foot away from her head! So close she could see the veins in his limp cock and his dangling ball sack. The slick juices of her roommate that covered it glistened in the low light! She could smell the musty odor that was a combination of his juices and the smell of pussy that she was familiar with when she played with herself! He shook it back and forth and smiled at her. Sarah was sure he knew she was awake. He slowly slipped on his underwear and his pants giving Sarah a view of his tight ass while he dressed, all the while he was smiling at Sarah! She was watching the whole scene with her eyes barely open and hoped that she at least looked asleep.

Tim walked back over the Angie. "I will see you tomorrow," Tim whispered in Angie's ear and went out the door. Angie gave him a hug and a smile as he left. And, she turned toward Sarah, gave her a wave, and turned over to go to sleep.

...............

Sarah woke up early the next morning. She looked over at her roommate who was lying on top of the covers completely naked. She could not help to see her roommate's blonde pussy hairs that were still caked with sperm and Angie's own juices from the night before.

"Yuck!" Though Sarah to herself. "At least she should have taken a shower after she was done"!

Sarah got up in her nightshirt that she worn to bed. It barely covered her underwear covered bottom but she did not care with only her and Angie in the room. Though, it would have made a sight if she had to get up with Angie's "little' friend in the room last night. She made her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sarah entered the bathroom and stripped to enter the shower. The dorms showers were like those at most of the athletic gyms that she played volleyball in. A large, square, open room with shower heads ever so many feet. No partitions at all. She always wondered if some pervert had been the original designer of these showers. It would not have cost much for individual partitions!

That is the one thing being on team sports since the age of eight had prepared her for. She was not shy being naked around a bunch of other girls. Though, it did make her a little uncomfortable around a new girl. But she guessed that by this point in the year she had seen and been seen by every girl on the floor of the dorm. White, black, Asian and even one Cuban girl who had very beautiful light brown skin tone to go along with her Spanish accent. Asian girls, always, seemed to have the smallest breast and hips of the lot. Black girls often had the biggest behinds and often the largest breasts. But many of the white girls had firmer breasts and better body tone. At least at this early hour on a Saturday morning there was very little traffic coming into and out of the bathroom.

Angie came into the bathroom with her robe on and towels. She was groggy still from the night before and her hair was a mess. She got undressed and stepped in the shower besides Sarah.

"Sarah, remind me to never drink Tequila shots with the baseball team again!", she said with a laugh.

"You must have been very drunk last night," she told her friend.

"Yes, I know," Said Angie in a matter of fact way, "But, I hope that you liked the show that me and Tim put on last night."

"Well, I am sorry about that", said Sarah, "I know that I should have left the room when it became obvious that you and Tim were going to do it."

"Sarah, I fucked in front of others before and I have fucked in rooms with others fucking right beside me, it's no big deal to me one way or the other. In fact, you should have turned on a light, grabbed a notepad and come over to get a better look!"

"Angie, I really wonder about you sometimes!", said Sarah as she giggled.

"Or", said Angie, "I sent Tim over to give you the initiation treatment! We could tell you were awake and looking. We were hoping that you would stop pretending and get up. He was all ready for round two with you and would have very much liked to have popped your cherry!"

Sarah could not help to blush as Angie said this. She was butt naked in the shower with her friend but it was this comment that made her blush. Holding hands would be a new experience for her and doing THAT was just completely unimaginable!

"You know you are going to have to give that little tight Cherry to someone someday," Angie told her friend with a smile and a wink.

"Yes, I know that I will do it someday", she said quietly to her roommate, " but I like to hold hands and do all the other steps first before I make it to that! "

Angie smiled at her roommate. Now, she knew that the terms extra- virgin olive oil and extra- virgin Sarah were not oxymorons. It was hard to believe that this little brown-eyed brown-haired beauty with a great body and nipples and breasts that curved upward that would even make a nursing baby smile was so completely and totally innocent. Some boy was sure going to get the ride of his life someday and Angie only hoped that she could be there to watch!

"Tell you what, Sarah, me and you will start going out on dates together, sort of getting into the flow of things without the risks of going it alone. It will be fun and it will allow you to get out more."

"Well, I guess so, " she told her friend, "But I don't want to go out with some completely wild boy who just wants to jump on me as fast as he can! I really want to take things slow!"

"Tell you what, I am going with Dwane from the football team to the pool today. He is trying to take it easy until Spring Football Practice takes off in a week or two. I am sure that one of his teammates would want to come along with us! Besides, you look great in your bathing suit, nearly as good as I do!" Angie said to her roommate with a giggle.

Sarah knew that Dwane was black and most likely that his friends would be as well. It really did not matter one way or the other what race a boy was that she dated. What did worry her were the stories she heard growing up. She had heard various rumors about black men. That they had gigantic cocks. Though she wondered if they could be even bigger than Tim's. That they really liked sex and were into seducing and fucking little innocent white women like herself. Would they attack her? She hoped that they were nice, friendly and not a sexual pervert!

Angie had dated Dwane off and on for a while. He was the 'nine-inch' man that she had once told Sarah about. Angie always had trouble walking the next day after a night with old Dwane. She liked Tim, but she did not tell Sarah that if she wanted some real fucking a black man was the way to go! She would keep Dwane and his teammate in line. And besides, if Sarah did not want to go far on the sex front, she would be more than happy to do them both right in front of Sarah and give her a real viewing experience this time!

Sarah was still blushing a little when she turned off the shower and bent down to pick up her hair soap from the bathroom floor. It gave Angie a full moon view of Sarah's untouched charms. A perfectly round and firm ass and clear and full view of her never touched pussy. Angie had noticed that Sarah's pussy was an 'innie' with the folds of her labia completely hidden away. Angie labia was stuck out for all the world to see. She wondered if this was a product of Sarah being a virgin. She could not help imagining holding her down as she was split apart by a large cock. With how tight she was she just knew she would scream and cry! And the utter shock she would be in when a man puts his seed into her freshly fucked pussy!

not help imagining holding her down as she was split apart by a large cock. With how tight she

......................................

Angie went over to the football dorm after she showered and fixed her hair. She was going to see Dwane and lay down some ground rules for the date with Sarah tonight.

Angie was in the lobby when she saw Dwane. He was a wide receiver on the football team. He was coal back and had the biggest hands she had ever seen on a man. Perhaps that is why he was so good catching the ball on the field. His six-foot two-inch frame and his 190 pounds was chiseled out of rock had he was built for speed with his huge thighs. Angie smiled when she thought of how hard he really could propel himself with those powerful thighs of his.

purvis2
purvis2
5 Followers