Creampie is Best Served Hot

Story Info
Man eats creampies from his wife & her friend.
3.1k words
4.58
523.8k
238
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers

There I was in the kitchen, washing my hands, when I heard the phone ring. I didn't know where my wife, Jill was. I had been out working on the truck. She had gotten mad at me, because we weren't going to spend the day together. I needed the truck for work the next day. Well, back to the story.

I picked up the phone and was about to say hello, when I heard my wife say, "Hello." I thought to myself that this was good. She didn't leave after all. Apparently, she didn't know I had picked up the other phone either. I was about to hang up, when I recognized the voice on the other end. It was Jill's luscious friend, Donna.

Donna was her friend from college. She was about 5'8" tall and about 120 pounds of dynamite. She had long blond hair and blue eyes. I had fantasized about her body every time she came over to jog, with my wife Jill.

Jill, is no slouch either. Both girls are built very similar, but have vastly different personalities. Jill was always wild and Donna was more reserved. Joe, Donna's husband was also my opposite.

What I wouldn't give to see them both naked. I figured that there was no harm in listening. After all, nobody knew I was on the other line. The conversation started out casual. Then it got very interesting. Jill told Donna that I was being an ass. That I would rather work on the truck, than take her to bed.

That was a lie.

Donna broke in, "At least when he takes you to bed, he makes sure you're satisfied. All Joe cares about is himself. Last night he came home, late. I was in the bed waiting, with some candles lit. He came to bed and just slid over to me. I asked him what was he was doing?"

He said, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." Donna continued. "Ordinarily, I wouldn't have stood for that, but I was definitely in the mood. So next thing he did was, just slide himself inside me. I hoped he would last, until I got to cum. Well, he lasted about five minutes before he came."

I asked him, "What about me? I can't believe you left me stranded. All he said was that he was sorry and for me to just go to sleep. He'd make it up to me tomorrow. I don't know why I stay with him sometimes."

Jill said, "That's so inconsiderate. My honey never treats me like that. Every once in a while, he doesn't last, but he still takes care of me. In fact, he acted like he didn't like doing it the first time, but now I don't even have to ask for it."

"What are you talking about. What does he do?" Donna asked.

"He would probably kill me if he knew I was telling you this. He is afraid that other people would think that he was weird," answered Jill.

Donna yelled, "Tell me!"

"Well, after he cums in me, I straddle his face. Then he eats me out, till I cum. It feels so heavenly. You've never experienced anything like it. After his cock gets me close, his tongue pushes me over the edge.

I almost dropped the phone. I felt violated. I nearly screwed up and said something.

I heard one of the girls ask if some one was on the phone? Then, they went back to their conversation.

Donna sounded amazed. "That's so kinky. I wish Joe was kinky like that. He won't ever perform oral on me. I shave and everything. He still says, that it's gross. Doesn't he mind the taste of his cum? Joe always wants me to try and swallow his, but I'm afraid to. He cums so much, I would probably drown in it all."

Then my girl killed me. "Mind the taste? He loves it! I think he likes it more than me. After the first time, he started asking me to sit on his face after he came. It's great. I always get a mind-blowing orgasm out of it. I never have to clean up any mess and I never have to swallow cum, unless I'm in the mood."

I was so embarrassed. Then I noticed the raging hard on in my pants.

It was then; Jill said something that I will never forget.

"I have an idea. Before Joe leaves for work tonight, have sex with him. I know he leaves at ten-o clock, so come over as soon as you can, and don't wash up."

"What are you thinking of? Donna asked.

Jill told her that we have been thinking of blind folding each other in bed.

"I'll tell him that I'm going to blindfold him. Then I'll make love to him. When he cums in me, I'll make an excuse to get out of bed and then you will straddle him and go for a ride. He calls it eating a creampie. He'll never know it's you, believe me. After this, you'll owe me."

Donna said, "I can't do that. That's too nasty, besides I told you that Joe cums a lot. Your husband might choke."

Jill just replied, "He'll love it. Coax a really big load out of him and come on by. Do you want the sexual experience of a lifetime? The key is under the mat, I'll see you at ten."

I hung up the phone and went back to the truck. For the rest of the day I tried to go about my business. It was tough.

At nine thirty, Jill told me she was going to get a shower and to give her about ten minutes. I should come up then.

I asked her, "What for?"

She said, "You'll see. Or then again, maybe you wont."

I heard the shower water running over the beating of my heart. When I went up, I saw that there were candles lit and there were several scarves on the bed. Jill was wrapped in her towel and told me to sit down.

She began, "I want to try something we both have been talking about. Lie down in the middle of the bed. I'm going to blindfold you and tie your hands to the posts, so you can't peek. Please?"

This little slut was laying out her trap and I was going willingly. I took off my shorts and got in the middle. As she was tied my wrists to the bedposts, I glanced over at the clock. It was nearly ten-o clock. The blindfold was next.

I thought I had gone to heaven. The bed moved and then I felt the smoothness of her skin upon me. Her thighs slid upward. Then I felt the warmth and smell of her pussy on my face. Her pussy was trimmed and very moist."

"I want you to make love to my pussy. Lick me slowly. If you can make me cum that way, I'll make you cum too." Jill said in her sexiest tone.

I slid my tongue into her. I heard her moan as I slowly made love to her pussy with my mouth. She was grinding her crotch all over my mouth and she tasted delicious.

She was really getting into it when she suddenly stopped. I was wondering what was wrong. Then I thought I heard a whisper.

Jill began again, only this time she got really vocal. Was she showing off? I wondered, maybe Donna has actually gone through with it.

That thought put my tongue in high gear onto her clit. Jill started cumming. She was grinding so hard on my face that I had to hold my breath. She tensed up and then came all over my face.

Jill said, " I need to cool off for a second. I got an idea to keep you going."

I felt her slide to the side and start rubbing my cock with her feet. I was regretting the blindfold, as her toes are so beautiful. She stroked me slowly.

She said I was a naughty boy and had leaked pre-cum all over her toes. Then she told me to, " Be a good boy and suck my toes, all clean."

Her toes were all slick with cum. I sucked them slowly. She giggled and said to suck them some more. This went on for five minutes as I sucked the toes on both of her feet.

Then, without another word she slid back and put my raging cock in her pussy. I knew, right from the start, that I would only last for a short time.

I began thrusting very slowly at first. Jill sounded like she was really excited. She started bouncing up and down on my cock. She was jamming it into her, as deep as she could, on each stroke. I felt my cum rising up. I told her I was cumming.

She screamed, "No, not yet. I'm almost there!"

It was to no avail. I couldn't hold back any longer. I started spurting inside her. Pulse after pulse of hot, thick cum shot into her pussy. When I finally stopped, it felt like I emptied a gallon of my sperm into her. Jill just got up off of me.

Then, I heard her say, "I guess that's it for me. Unless you're gonna eat my creampie. Please eat my pussy. I need to cum!"

Who could resist that request? I was still tied to the bed. I said, "Please let me taste you."

I heard a giggle. Then the bed shifted. I felt some legs begin to straddle me, I began to wonder if this was Donna or my wife.

Either way, I couldn't wait.

A pair of smooth and muscular thighs, very carefully, enveloped my face. I couldn't miss the ever-present smell of cum. My mouth began to seek out her pussy. This pussy was shaved almost bald. I knew this was Donna sitting on my face.

I started making love to her crotch. I pressed my mouth to her orifice and sucked. I was rewarded with a warm gush of tangy but very sweet cum. I was pleased. I had never tasted any one else's cum and this cum tasted good.

I sucked in again and I was shocked. It was like I had pulled a cork out of the top of a maple syrup jug. It was so hot and thick.I thought I would drown in it. I started to cough, but I managed to keep swallowing.

Jill said, " Wow, I didn't know you could make so much cum. Are you all right? You sounded like you were choking." I heard her laughing.

When it finally slowed up, I felt like I had just drank an entire giant protein shake from the gym.

This shake was definitely full of protein. But it was also scalding hot and had just come out of another mans balls not 20 minutes ago. It was still pouring out of this beautiful woman's pussy and into my mouth. That made it all right to me.

She was going crazy, on my mouth. I knew that Joe had never treated her this good. She had told Jill that Joe refused giving her any oral sex.

What an idiot he was.

I knew she would want my tongue again. I heard her moaning over and over, "So good..."

I still remember the first time I sucked Jill's pussy for her, after my orgasm.

She was aghast. Her eyes flew wide and she screamed,"No, it's too messy. But please don't stop! I can't believe I'm cumming already!" Then she came and I knew we were both was hooked from then on.

That was wild, but this was raw, unleashed sex.

You could tell that Donna needed this orgasm. She hadn't received oral sex in years, and had definitely never seen a man eat her pussy when it was full of semen. Donna was really grinding her beautiful pussy all over my mouth.

She couldn't take anymore pleasure. She just exploded. I tried to gulp the cum as fast as I could. It just poured out of her spasming cunt.

This was Donna's hot cum that I was drinking now. I wanted more.I continued to gulp and nurse her cunt, until she slid away.

Jill said, "Sweetie, that felt so good. Did you just hear that noise at the front door? I'm gonna check and see what that was. You are still kind of tied up right now."

Donna climbed off my face and I heard her Jill go downstairs with her, chuckling. I heard a door open and some low volume talking with some laughter. The door closed and I heard Jill enter the room again. Then suddenly Jill removed the blindfold and I could see.

"Sorry we were interrupted. That was Donna at the front door. She wanted to borrow something. When she saw the robe I had on, she put two and two together. I told her I would call her later," Jill said.

I said, "She didn't really interrupt us, we just finished."

She said, "You may be done, but I have you where I want. I need some more of that tongue of yours. This time, I want you to see what you are eating. You only ate half of all the cum so far."

I was in heaven. Jill threw off her robe and practically jumped on my face. I started sucking and licking her pussy. I slid my tongue in as deep as I could. The cum started rolling across my taste buds. I loved her and I loved pleasing her this way.

She started talking nasty to me. She knows that it drives me crazy. "You like sucking on your wife's dirty pussy, don't you? I'm so full of your sweet cum. I'm gonna make sure you get a belly full of it tonight."

I sucked in real hard. As if on cue, Jill started bouncing up and down on my tongue. I heard her telling me to fuck her with my tongue. Watching Donna cum on my face must have really made her horny. You could tell she was getting close.

She grabbed my head and pulled it up hard just as she thrust her hips down. She wanted to get maximum friction from my mouth. She was using my mouth to get off and I was loving every minute of it.

She caught me looking up at her. She cried out, "Oh yeah, that's it. Right there. Don't stop. Suck it, you bitch. Eat that creampie. You like how I taste, don't you? Here I cum. Now suck my pussy and swallow my cum."

She started cumming and it was a sight to behold. I think watching a woman having an orgasm is the most beautiful thing in the world. She started arching her back and making guttural sounds. Her pussy was convulsing.

Then the thick cum gushed out of her. It was much less than with Donna's creampie, but delicious too. I swallowed it all, and then it was quiet.

She fell off my face after a few last licks. She was shining from perspiration. Her breasts were heaving up and down with each breath. She was beautiful.

She said, "Thank you. I guess I need to untie you. I loved this. We are definitely going to do this again!"

I said that I couldn't agree with her more. Later on, I heard the phone ring. This time, I didn't answer it.

I went to the stairs and yelled down that I was getting in the shower. I closed the door, loudly, and then returned to the top of the stairs so I could listen.

I heard Jill say, "I'm so glad you had fun. He ate me to the best orgasm after you left. He never knew a thing. Men are so simple."

There was a pause and then she continued.

"If that bastard leaves you without you having an orgasm again and full of his cum, just call me. Although he doesn't know it, my sweetie will always has a tongue at your disposal. That's if I don't wear it out first."

" By the way, you might want to try swallowing Joe's cum. My honey said that his cum was really sweet. He should know. That poor bastard swallowed more of it last night than you ever have. the funny part is he will never know it."

They were laughing hysterically.

Then Donna said, "Yeah, I thought he was gonna choke on it when he started sucking me out. I think when Joe finally gives me some oral, I might try it. Until then,I think I like this arrangment better.

I'm finally getting some oral, thanks to you. At the same time, I enjoy watching your hubby suck a massive load of Joe's cum out of my pussy. It's like eating popcorn at the movies, except he's the one getting all the calories."

"Who ever would have thought that he would like swallowing cum more than us girls? You are so lucky. What did you call it? A creampie?" They started to roar with laughter again.

Jill said,"Next time, use the spare key. I don't want him getting suspicious. "

The next weekend, Jill mentioned to me that Donna would be stopping by to drop something off. She said that Bob had to work that night.

I asked her what it was.

Jill said, "It's some sort of sweet dessert for you. She said that Bob and her were going to make it tonight for you, fresh. Also, she said to save plenty of room. She's been teasing Bob all week to make it and tonight is the night."

Bob makes the filling for it, and she's sure it going to be filled to capacity with lots of his sweet cream filling. She said he was making it just for me."

She continued that,"She only wished that she could see the look on your face, as you ate it. She said that by watching you eat this dessert, it would bring her a great deal of pleasure."

I said that it was too bad I wouldn't get to see her, while I was eating this pie.

Jill just started laughing and said,"If we were already in bed, Donna said she would just use the spare key."

I was hoping she "cums" by. I was also hoping for another double helping of creampie.

cpluver
cpluver
1,404 Followers