Saving the Company Ch. 05

Story Info
Happy Ending: Big Changes at the Company.
  • July 2006 monthly contest
20k words
4.86
320.6k
131

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers

"Son of a bitch!"

I was sitting up in bed, suddenly wide-awake as those words left my mouth. The lights were out. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear my heart beating loudly in my chest.

"That old bastard!" I said with a shake of my head. I reached over to the phone by the side of my bed and started dialing. The numbers were lit and the brightness actually hurt my eyes until they adjusted. The phone rang three times before it was picked up.

"Hello?" I heard Bethany ask. She sounded more than a little groggy, but there was also a hint of fear. I quickly looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was four o'clock in the morning. I silently cursed myself for my stupidity.

"Bethany, I'm so sorry I called this early!" I said as I reached for the light on the night table next to my bed.

"Joe?" she asked tentatively, but then continued before I could answer. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I quickly replied. "Or at least nothing major. I didn't realize the time. I should have waited until the morning to call you."

"Well, I'm up now," Bethany said after a slight pause. "You might as well tell me what's on your mind. I probably won't be able to go back to sleep anyway."

"I really am sorry," I said, pausing a moment longer before explaining the reason for my call. "I was just so angry when I realized that we'd been set up. My first thought was to call you and let you know."

"Pardon?" Bethany asked in confusion.

"Brad set us up," I explained. "He knows exactly what's going on! We've both been so busy with the craziness at work, that we bought into the whole silly thing." I expected to have to explain further, but instead I heard Bethany groan over the line.

"You're right," she said slowly as the truth sunk in. "I accepted at face value that us quitting and his fight with Karl were enough to make Brad go on vacation for two weeks, but that would be so unlike him. It just sounded so plausible coming from Cherie."

"She has to be in on it," I said with a shake of my head.

"Her? What about Bradley junior and Judy? You know that they have to be part of this as well!" Bethany snorted. "Damn! The whole company probably knows and is laughing themselves silly."

"No, I doubt anyone at the company other than Bradley and Judy are involved," I said. "Although some of them might suspect." I suddenly caught myself smiling. The whole thing was asinine, but I couldn't help myself.

"What are we going to do?" Bethany asked, still sounding annoyed.

"I was thinking about toilet papering Brad's front yard and soaping their windows," I joked. "It's been years since I've done that to someone."

"Joe..." Bethany said, but I cut her off.

"Oh come on, Bethany. There really is nothing we can do," I laughed. "Unless of course you want to quit again?"

"No," Bethany quickly replied, and the added more slowly, "On the positive side, at least it looks like we both won't be looking for work next week."

"Yeah," I said in agreement. "But it still burns me that we got taken."

"Me too," Bethany said. "But there's not a lot we can do about it."

"We could get married and retire to Hawaii?" I offered. "That would show them!" I could almost see Bethany rolling her eyes on the other side of the line.

"Retirement?" Bethany said in disbelief. "We'd be climbing the walls in a matter of days." I noticed that she didn't comment on the getting married part. I decided to let it go for now.

"Please," I laughed. "I quit Monday morning and by Tuesday I was ready to pull my hair out!"

"Hey!" Bethany put in, laughing now too. "I was the one who came up with the ridiculous 'hostile take over of our old jobs' idea!"

I got out of bed and stretched as we talked. It was Sunday morning and that was normally the one day a week I let myself sleep in, but it wasn't happening today. I went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee as we spoke for a couple more minutes. We spent most of that time joking.

"So, are you planning on going to the office later?" Bethany eventually asked.

"Nope, it looks like it's going to be a nasty, rainy day," I sighed. "I'll probably just go back to bed and mellow out. Maybe watch a good movie."

"Oh," Bethany said, sounding hesitant. "I was going to suggest we get together later, but I can understand if you want to..."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes!" I interjected. "You pick a good movie."

"Slow down sailor!" Bethany stalled, trying together her thoughts. "How do you know I just don't want to talk about work?"

"I know you," I replied. "You wouldn't have hesitated if it was work you wanted to discuss."

"You're right," Bethany admitted, and then sighed and added pointedly, "Actually, I really don't want to talk about anything right now."

"Oh baby!" I crowed, taking her hint about not wanting to discuss our relationship and twisting it something else entirely.

Bethany laughed despite herself, but then ignored my comment and continued, "I thought we might just spend some time together." I was tempted to joke again, but I caught myself. This obviously wasn't easy for Bethany.

"That sounds wonderful," I said seriously. "What time is good for you?"

"I'm up now, so why not come over?" she said. "Maybe we can watch that movie you mentioned from the comfort of my couch. It really is a nasty day."

"Okay," I agreed. It was a start. "I'll bring a couple of my favorite DVDs, just in case we decide to be couch potatoes all day today."

"That sounds perfect," Bethany sighed. "I'll throw some breakfast on for us."

"I'll see you in a little bit," I said, hanging up.

I took a shower, shaved and brushed my teeth as quickly as possible. Afterward, I threw on some comfortable clothes and jumped into my car. I thought about stopping to pick up something, but I decided against it because Bethany had promised breakfast and I wanted to eat it before it became cold. I was hoping for another of her omelets!

It turned out to be a good decision on my part because I had forgotten the time. It would have been all but impossible to find a store open at five o'clock in the morning. The roads were pretty empty. I only passed a handful of cars on my way to Bethany's.

"Hello again!" I smiled as she opened the door.

"Good morning," Bethany said, leaning forward and giving me a kiss. I hugged her until she broke the kiss and added, "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." She was freshly showered and smelled wonderful! It was a fight to make myself let go.

A couple of hours later we lay side by side on the couch watching the credits from one of my favorite movies.

"That was a good choice," Bethany said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "It's your turn to choose."

"I'm too tired to get up and pick," she sighed. "Let's see what's on cable." We found a movie that we both were willing to watch. It was not nearly as good as we hoped. I'm pretty sure we were both asleep before it was halfway done. I certainly did.

***

"Wasn't last night enough?" Judy asked with a smile as Bradley appeared and hugged her from behind, caressing her breasts through the towel she was wrapped in. He also leaned forward and kissed Judy's neck. She was drying her hair in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

"I'll never get enough of you!" Bradley replied, nuzzling her neck.

"Later," Judy promised. "I just showered."

"I know," Bradley said. "And I'm a little disappointed you didn't invite me."

"You were sound asleep," Judy laughed.

"Well, I'm up now," he said suggestively.

"I can feel that!" Judy snorted, taking a moment to reach behind herself and lightly squeeze his cock.

"Tease!"

"Not really," Judy said with a sexy smile as she turned off the hair dryer, stood and faced Bradley. She pulled him into a kiss. They were both panting when they finally broke apart.

"Wow!" Bradley said as Judy smiled. "What do I have to do to get you to drop that towel?"

"Just pull," Judy replied with a sexy smile as she raised her arms over her head. Brad pulled and the towel dropped. Judy's smile grew even larger at Bradley's expression.

"You like what you see?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Bradley lifted her and placed her on the counter in answer. Judy wrapped her arms and legs around him as they kissed once more. Bradley starting leaving a trail of kisses down the length of her body. He paused at her breasts long enough to make both nipples wet and hard before continuing lower.

Judy gasped when his lips brushed her inner thigh. She could feel herself getting excited as he continued to lick her inner thigh for a few moments. She grabbed his head with both hands and tried to force his tongue to her center. Bradley had a firm grip on her thighs and refused to be moved.

"Soon," he promised.

"Now who is the tease?" Judy asked. Bradley laughed softly, but still refused to be rushed.

He waited until his senses were overwhelmed by her excitement. Judy cried out when he finally let his tongue touch her pussy. She was once again holding his head with both hands, but no longer trying to direct his actions. Bradley already knew what she liked.

It wasn't long before Judy came. Bradley was so busy enjoying the taste of her that he almost didn't catch her when she accidentally slipped from the edge of the counter. They both ended up sprawled across the bathroom floor. They lay in each other's arms laughing until Judy caught her breath.

"Come with me," she said. Judy took Bradley by the hand and led him back to the bedroom. She lay on the bed on one side with her top leg bent. She beckoned Bradley with one finger and a smile that promised him satisfaction. Judy directed him to straddle her leg on the bottom. The other remained bent and out of the way.

"This is different," Bradley smiled. His tone was calm, but Judy could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Just take your time at first," she said. "This is an entirely different angle and will take some getting used to it." Bradley buried his face between her legs once more.

"No need for that!" she half laughed. "I'm still pretty wet from before."

"What makes you think that's why I'm doing this?" Bradley asked. "Maybe I just had to taste you once more!"

"You've tasted me enough!" Judy insisted. "Now come up here. I don't want to wait any longer!"

Bradley went back to straddling her leg. He moved forward until his cock head touched her opening. The first inch went in and she gasped. Bradley bent forward and kissed her. It was much easier to do with her on her side as opposed to her stomach and he still had a great view of her ass. It didn't take him long to work his thin cock into her.

"That feels wonderful!" Judy moaned once he was all the way in. "You can pick up the speed now. I'm ready."

Bradley had only pushed in and out a few times before he groaned and said, "I like this new position!"

"I'll let my sister know," Judy grinned, confusing Bradley. She took pity on him and explained. "She told me about it after her second child. She says it a great way to make love when you're well into your pregnancy."

"What else did she tell you?" Bradley asked.

"She did give some other helpful little hints about making love when you're pregnant," Judy answered with a smile. "But those will just have to wait until we need them." Her words obviously excited Bradley. He slammed into her harder and picked up the pace.

"Hopefully we'll be able to use them soon!" Bradley gasped, surprising Judy. Yet, his words also excited her. She always wanted children. Judy suddenly had a vision of what her and Bradley child might look like. She smiled a moment before Bradley's actions caused her passion to overwhelm her thoughts.

He was now holding her free leg with one hand and driving into her. His other hand rested on her hip. Judy took it and brought one of his fingers to her mouth. She sucked it in and Bradley looked startled at first, but it was soon obvious that he liked how it felt.

He was soon slamming into her with everything he had. Judy gasped. Bradley was still just a little too long for her! It hurt when he got this excited, but in a good way. Judy came first. Her orgasm was so strong that she pulled his finger from her mouth because she was afraid she'd lose control and bite it! Bradley grabbed hold of her waist with his now free hand and slammed into her one last time. He came so hard that he couldn't see for a few moments.

"I think we could both use a shower now," Judy said.

"You go ahead," Bradley said. "If I go with you we'll never get out of your apartment today."

"Would that be so bad?" Judy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Bradley smiled. "But you do realize that much more of this and I won't be able to go to work tomorrow?"

"That's okay," Judy grinned, and then joked, "Joe and Bethany will cover for us." Bradley frowned at the mention of the couple.

"I was supposed to call him today, wasn't I?" he said, remembering the message Bethany gave Judy for him the day before.

"It didn't sound urgent, but you probably should call," Judy sighed as she stood and made her way to the shower for the second time. Bradley nodded and reached for the phone.

He didn't get an answer at the office. That was surprising enough, but when he got no answer on Joe's cell he lay there and frowned. That wasn't like Joe. He finally got up when he could no longer hear the shower and went into the bathroom. He explained that Joe hadn't answered.

"Well," Judy shrugged, once again wrapped in a towel. "It is a rather ugly day out. Maybe he decided to sleep in?"

"Joe?" Bradley asked in disbelief.

"Even he needs a day off every once in a while!" Judy laughed. Bradley turned the shower back on and regulated it to his liking. Judy noticed that it was far hotter than she enjoyed.

"Do you think maybe he's with Bethany?" Bradley asked.

"Probably," Judy answered. "Although she's still so frightened of relationships that I'm not sure what they're doing."

"So, you don't think they're doing the same as us?" Bradley asked as he climbed into the shower.

"If by 'same as us' you mean having sex, then I'd say no," Judy sighed. "Bethany not ready yet."

"But she does love him, right?" Bradley called from the shower.

"Definitely!" Judy called back, and then said lower so that he couldn't hear, "Probably almost as much as I love you." Her words didn't really surprise her, but they were still odd to hear aloud.

Judy left the bathroom and got dressed. She'd have to use the hair dryer once the bathroom cooled off. Bradley liked a steamy shower. It would have been pointless for her to attempt to do her hair while he was showering. The phone rang as she was just finishing putting on clothes.

"Hello," she said as she answered the phone.

"Hello," Joe's voice replied. He sounded confused. "Is Brad there? I just missed his call." Three lies popped into Judy's head, but she shook her head and decided to tell the truth. It would be easier in the long run.

"He's in the shower," she said, and then because of a rather pregnant pause on Joe's side of the conversion, she added, "He should be out in a few minutes."

"Oh," Joe said, and then added, "Sorry, I just woke up for a pretty dead sleep." That explained his hesitation. Joe might or might not have been shocked at how fast Judy and Bradley's relationship had grown, but he was normally pretty quick on the uptake. He wouldn't have shown his surprise.

"Can I have him call you back?" Judy asked.

"No, that's okay," Joe replied. "It can wait until the morning."

"Okay," Judy said. "We'll see you then."

"Hold on," Joe said and then must have placed the phone against his chest while he talked to someone. Judy couldn't make out the words and didn't bother trying. She could pretty much guess who it was anyway. Joe finally got back on the phone and said, "Bethany would like a word. Do you have the time?"

"Sure," Judy replied. "Bradley seems to be taking his time in the shower." She said it to see if she could get a reaction out of Joe again, but it was a wasted effort.

"See you tomorrow," Joe said.

"Goodbye," Judy replied as she waited for Bethany to take the phone.

"So," Bethany's voice came across the line. "Did you use any of that stuff you bought yesterday?"

"The blue teddy," Judy laughed. "But I don't think it was on long enough for Bradley to even notice the color."

"Men!" Bethany said, laughing along.

"How about you?" Judy asked. "Did you use that green item you picked up?"

"Not yet," Bethany replied hesitantly.

"That's okay," Judy said confidently. "You'll know when it's time."

"I hope so," Bethany said softly, but then her voice became more normal as she added, "I really just wanted to thank you for talking to me last night. It helped."

"Not a problem," Judy said, really meaning it. She always respected Bethany, but after their conversation the day before she found herself thinking that they might actually become friends. They said their goodbyes and Judy hung up. She thought about Bethany for a couple of minutes and suddenly started laughing.

"What so funny?" Bradley asked as he exited the shower. His skin was pink from the hot water and his hair was still dripping. He was wrapped in a towel of his own.

"Remember the conversation yesterday about how Bethany intimidated you?" she asked, referring to their conversation from the day before where they both opened up about themselves. Bradley had discussed his irrational jealousy of Bethany at one point. Thankfully, it sounded like he finally resolved it. Now it was Judy's turn. Bradley nodded and she continued, "I just realized that I was as intimidated by Bethany as you were in my own way."

"Was?" Bradley asked with a tilt of his head.

"Did I tell you that we went out shopping last night because she needed to talk?" Judy asked, waiting until he nodded before going on. "We talked about personal things and it made her more human to me. I've worked with Bethany for years, but until that conversation we were never really friends. I was too intimidated by her professionalism and drive to let myself get too close."

"What exactly did you talk about?" Bradley asked with a frown, changing the subject.

"Men!" Judy said with a roll of her eyes. "Now what kind of confidante would I be if I told you that?" Bradley waited until he realized she wasn't going to say anything else.

"You're really not going to tell me?" he asked in surprise.

"No," she replied with a shrug. "I love you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to break a trust."

"How about after we're married?"

"Don't hold your breath," Judy replied, not backing down. Bradley continued to look at her. She looked right back.

"Good," he finally said. "That means I can trust you with my secrets."

"What secrets?" Judy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"In time," Bradley smiled.

"Jerk!" Judy snapped, causing him to laugh. She then added, "I know how to get you to tell me whatever secrets you have?"

"How?" Bradley asked in amusement. Judy smiled and walked toward him. Bradley quickly added, "I thought you wanted to get out of here?"

Judy ignored him and dropped to her knees in front of him. He closed his eyes as she pulled his towel loose. She grabbed his cock and left a trail of kisses down the shaft. Judy didn't stop there. Her tongue touched places that shocked and enflamed Bradley!

Thankfully, he didn't really have any dire secrets. She couldn't force him to tell a secret that didn't exist, although it would be fun to watch her try!

"Are you ready to talk yet?" Judy asked.

"Not on your life!" Bradley replied and then fell back on the bed as she redoubled her efforts. He groaned loudly at what she did next. He couldn't hold off any longer! Bradley's orgasm hit and continued for longer than he thought possible.

It took him a while to regain control of himself. When he finally did, he realized that Judy hadn't stopped what she was doing. He watched her for a few moments. She noticed and met his eyes, smiling seductively.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,293 Followers