Dear Santa

Story Info
Santa screwed her last year, but this year...
1.5k words
4.46
33.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

This is a humorous take on Santa, please laugh and remember to vote.

Dear Santa,

Last year you screwed me! I am not some cheap little whore. I maybe a blonde bombshell that stands taller than you, but I have a mind and free will. I could have been a model if I wanted to. I could have been anything I wanted to be, if I set my mind to it. Just because I work in the Adult Film Industry does not mean I am bad. Yeah, so what if I have been around the block a few times, that does not mean I am easy, just experienced, and damn good. Maybe you still need a little help in remembering me.

I gave you a blow job to remember and I received nothing in return. This year I expect a little more for my troubles. As far as the presents under the tree, well...the vibrator was good, once I bought the batteries. I used it a few times, but truthfully it was too large and sucked a brand new battery dead in ten minutes, pretty sad when someone as experienced as I am finds something too large. I think I need to remind you of what I did for you last year.

You were standing in front of the Christmas Tree and I stopped my little Chihuahuas from ripping your pants off. You seemed thankful at the time. Before I knew what was happening your small, stinky cock was pressed hard into my face. If I remember you said, "Suck it bitch, or I will take your presents with me." I agreed, not for the presents, but for something to brag about later. Well I put that nasty little nub in my mouth. I sucked with so much force I think the neighbors heard you scream.

I licked you up and down; I made you scream my name. That little head of yours, I licked my tongue around it for five minutes straight. That short shaft of yours, do you remember what I did? I sucked the vein from bottom to top. I think your exact words were, "Damn, bitch. You're a great cock-sucking little whore. I'll be back here next year"

When I finally got to licking your balls, your fat ass was sitting on my couch. You could not stand no more. I knelt down in front of you and licked at your balls like I had a snake's tongue. Those quick little flicks nearly sent you over the edge. So, being the dear that I am, I slowed up so you could enjoy yourself a little more. I sucked that little nub of yours back into my mouth. I took all of you and it still did not even come close to my throat. You grabbed my long blonde hair and fucked my face hard and fast. When you finally came, the liquid was watery and tasted like salty cookies. It was nasty. Do you remember me, now?

If you want any satisfaction this year, this is what I want. I want you to spread my legs, wide. Take that long tongue of yours—I think I know where your length went—and lick me till I scream. I think you at least owe me that much. I want you to lick me hard, and then plunge your tongue deep into me. I want you to suck my clit, and finger fuck my pussy. If you can make me have a real orgasm, I'll suck your little cock, again.

As far as presents: I have what I need. Thanks any ways.

Needing You,

Your Cock Sucking Little Whore

Otherwise known as Monica

*

Dear Cock Sucking Little Whore,

I remember you from last year. I might find the time to offer you pleasure, but first, let's get few things straight. My 'little nub' as you called it. Well, I did not want to scare you, so I used my will power to keep it soft. I can do that, I am Santa. As far as the vibrator is concerned; well let's just say, it was for practice. I am truly sorry to hear that it hurt.

To let you in a little secret, you were not the only woman that sucked my cock on Christmas Eve. In fact without sounding boastful, I think the number is around 100 or so. As far as the five minutes you claimed to lick my head, well time stands still. This year you are going to get a mouthful of Santa. In fact, I am going to fuck your face till your throat is raw.

Another thing, if you do not lock those little rotten dogs up, I am not even going to stop. Trust me; I have had my eye on you for sometime. Now that you are a mature woman, I am going to give you a Christmas Eve to remember. One final thought, only wear a robe on Christmas Eve.

Waiting to See You,

Santa

*

Christmas Eve

Santa's Cock Sucking Little Whore was dressed in only her black satin robe; sitting on the couch waiting for Santa. At about ten minutes of twelve Santa appeared by the Christmas Tree. Santa looked at his vixen on the couch. Releasing a sigh of approval he undid his large gold belt as he walked towards the couch.

His red velvet pants had gathered at the top of his boots by the time he had reached the couch. "Now, for your Christmas Surprise." He pulled down his red boxers revealing an above average long and hard cock. Gone was the little nub from last year. She was on the couch staring in awe at Santa's rock-hard cock. She licked her lips and looked up at him with lust in her eyes. "Suck my cock!" She nodded in agreement as the large cock was forced through her lips.

Santa grabbed her hair, pulling his cock from her mouth. "Lick it, just like a lollipop." She licked with quick little flicks up and down and all around his cock. She moaned in agreement with the new and improved taste. He grabbed her hair again; she opened her mouth wide, as his cock glided into her mouth. She sucked her cheeks in, giving Santa's cock a tight wet sensation. She relaxed her throat muscles letting his mushroom shaped head glide into her throat. He could feel the muscles contracting around his head. She gripped his ass cheeks with her long fingernails; she pushed him farther into her mouth. He grunted and groaned as he rammed his cock in to her mouth fast and hard.

A loud, "Yeah Baby. That's it, suck Santa's cock," screeched from his mouth, as his better-tasting thick white cum trickled from the corners of her mouth. It still tasted like salty cookies, but sweeter.

He pulled himself from her mouth, still rock-hard. He knelt down in front of her. He ran his hands up her thighs, spreading her farther apart. He licked her opening, then in a quick motion, he pushed his tongue deep in to her. She reached for his hair, but all she could grasp was the Santa Hat. His forefinger was circling and rubbing her clit. She started to push her hips up to meet his mouth. The fireworks within her where starting to go off, she could feel the spasms starting, then he pulled away from her.

He knelt down on top of her; his cock was feeling the warmth of her pussy. His hands were holding her hands down on the couch above her head. With a grunt he thrusted himself deep into her, she felt his head ram up inside of her. The sensation was mind blowing, he filled her and she wanted more. He rammed in and out of her several times. With each down thrust his pelvis rubbed up against her clit. The feeling was so intense. She cried out in pleasure.

"Yeah, you like Santa's huge cock? I am going to fuck you hard."

"Oh, God! Santa this is incredible," she screamed as an orgasm flooded her body.

Santa gave a few final thrusts as he released into her. His cum was being squeezed out as he continued to fuck her pussy. She finally got her breath back enough to say, "No more...Please...I have had...enough."

"Good. I will leave your presents under the tree. And I will see you next year," he said, as he disappeared.

She fell asleep on the couch. The next morning when she awoke, she saw the five large presents and one small one. The small one caught her eye. It was wrapped in gold metallic wrapping paper. The present was about the size of a bracelet box. She carefully opened it. As she opened the lid there was a note folded up. The note read:

I need a Mrs. Claus. My Mrs. Claus recently left me. I thoroughly enjoyed last night. I would appreciate it if you would join me at my residence tonight for dinner. If you accept, in the blue and silver wrapped box is a bell. Ring it three times and you will be picked up.

Wanting You to Be Mine,

Santa

Author's final note: This is Humorous, not a romance or anything else. I hope I made you laugh. Please, take the time to vote.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers