Valentine Siblings

Story Info
Ginny discovers the charms of her young brother.
6.2k words
4.59
451.4k
210
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers

This story is an official entry in the 2007 Literotica 2007 Valentine's Day Contest. Theoretically the winner is decided by you the reader when you cast your vote (although not everyone believes that). However, be that as it may, I still ask you, the reader, to take the few seconds and cast your vote when you get to the end of this story.

WARNING: This is an incest category story which features sex between two consenting, adult siblings (a male 18 yo High School senior and his 20 yo Community College attending sister). If this bothers you please click away. To everyone else, ENJOY!

*

FEBRUARY 12TH

"He's hot," Kate said as she threw herself down on the bed.

"What are you talking about? He is not!" Ginny responded to her best friend's statement.

"Have you looked at him recently? Your little brother is sooooo hot! Do you think I'm too old for him?"

"My gawd you're a slut. He's still a baby."

"I mean when did he get so big, so grown up? Did you see his chest? He used to be such a little twerp."

Virginia Couries had noticed of course. And not just today when they'd come upon Bobby coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist for covering, but over the last couple of months. The little brother who'd trailed adoringly after his sister almost all his life had changed.

"Remember how much shorter than us, how much smaller he was," Ginny remembered aloud.

"We used to wrestle with him; he'd always get mad when we beat him," Katie said laughing.

"Now he's like five inches taller than me," the five foot nine inch redhead complained.

"What about me? He's way taller than me," her shorter friend answered. "He must have a huge penis," she added with a leer.

"WHAT?" Ginny screeched.

"C'mon, you can tell me, we're best friends. You must have seen it."

"God you're sick. He's my brother."

"You two share a bathroom; you must have seen naked him sometime."

Virginia actually hadn't seen her brothers penis, at least not since he was five or six, although she had, and she was never going to admit this even to her best friend, dreamed of her brother naked a couple of times lately. Naked and in her bed, and in her dreams it had been extremely large. It was disgusting!

"I haven't," she answered in a tone of voice that she hoped would close the subject.

"Do you think he's a virgin?"

"Of course he is," she quickly answered.

"I'm not so sure," Katie said as she lay back on the bed, her short skirt riding up her thighs. "Maybe I could teach him," she added, teasing her friend but also half serious. "Do you think he'd like this?" she asked as her fingers pulled the thin, white cotton panties aside and bared her neatly trimmed pussy to her friend.

"You're soooo totally disgusting," Ginny laughed.

Not that disgusting Bobby thought as he listened and watched the two girls as they discussed him. The camera and microphone he'd installed a week ago in his sisters room was working perfectly. He was sitting against the headboard of his bed, naked, holding his wireless laptop on his thighs, listening to the sounds from Ginny's room through his headphones. His cock rested semi erect on his keyboard as his eyes darted back and forth between the pictures of the two girls that streamed across his screen.

He grabbed the pair of white stretch 'boy shorts' he liberated from his sisters room earlier and wrapped them around his now throbbing cock. Slowly started to stroke himself as the girls continued to talk.

"Are you and Dave going to Nancy's party tomorrow night?" Bobby heard Kate ask his sister.

"No, Dave can't go. He's got to go somewhere. He told me yesterday."

"What? But it's the biggest party of the year."

"I know." Bobby could hear the dejection in his sister's voice but knowing her he knew that she was also more than a little pissed off.

"He'll be back for Saturday? Valentines Day? Flowers and roses and chocolates and sex?" Katie probed.

"He's gone all weekend. Some man thing with his dad and brothers. They're out killing little animals."

"How gross. God, what an asshole...oh gosh Ginny, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Fuck him," Ginny cursed, something so unusual for her that both Kate and Bobby winced at the harsh word.

"I'm sorry Gin," Kate started tentatively.

"He's history...I told him today."

"You what?" her friend gasped while Bobby in the next room let out a whoop of joy. "But what about...I mean..."

"Sex? He wasn't any good anyway."

"But I thought," her confused friend started.

"He was small...his thing."

"His penis?"

"Yes, his bloody penis," Ginny shouted.

Bobby's penis, and it wasn't 'small', started to spout at about that time, and he had to quickly move to prevent his computer from being coated in his sticky, white cream.

~~~~~

"Are you sure you kids are going to be alright this weekend?" Bobby's mom asked he and Ginny at dinner that night.

"Ma," her son groaned.

"I'm just worried, that's all. And you remember young man, Ginny's the boss this weekend. You obey her."

Their mom was leaving the next morning, supposedly to visit her sister in Tampa. Bobby had more than a sneaking suspicion something, or more accurately someone, else was involved.

"Are you going out with Dave honey?" she asked her daughter.

"No."

"But its Valentines sweetie."

"We've broken up."

"Oh Ginny, what happened?"

"He was a loser mom, a real jerk," Bobby piped up.

"Shut up," Ginny hissed.

"I better stay home this weekend," her mom offered reluctantly.

"Its okay mom, I know you're looking forward to seeing Aunt Jane."

"Well, if you're sure...you guys got my cell." Her mom quickly answered, obviously relieved.

"At least I've got a date," Bobby said smiling.

"With whom?" his mom asked suspiciously.

"It's just a party Friday night mom, nothing special," he answered, wishing he'd kept his mouth shut.

"Well you just remember young man what I've told you about how to treat a girl. If I ever hear..."

~~~~~~~

FEBRUARY 13TH

"Whatcha doing?" he asked her when he entered the play room around eleven Friday night and found his sister sitting under a blanket on the couch watching a movie.

"What's it to you?" she demanded. As she moved he could see she'd already changed into her pajamas.

"Still in a great mood I see," he said as he flopped down on the other end of the couch.

For minutes they sat silent, watching the television, before Ginny finally broke the silence, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," he answered without looking at her, then stayed silent, knowing Ginny's curiosity would eventually get the better of her. He was right.

"I thought you teenyboppers had a big party tonight," she finally threw out.

"The hell with them," he muttered half under his breath.

"What? Who?"

He knew he had her attention now. "Stooopid girls...stooooopid bloody women," he answered, disdain dripping from his voice as he kept his attention on the flickering screen. That should get her both mad and interested he thought.

"Girls! Girls! What about fucking stupid men.?" she demanded, the continued use of the f word a good indication of her mood.

"The hell with you too," he half yelled as he jumped up and left the room.

He heard, "Bahhhbby?" called after him as he moved towards his room. He figured he had a minute or two before she showed up at his door so instead of going to his room he went to the bathroom they shared and quickly stripped and entered the shower.

She was pacing in the hallway outside their rooms when he finally appeared in the bathroom doorway, his blond hair dripping water and only a small white bath towel circling his waist.

"I'm sorry," she apologized as he stepped past her and entered his room.

"Hah. You're like the rest of them."

"I am not," she insisted as she followed him into his bedroom and sat on his bed. She was only wearing a pair of yellow satin p.j.'s, boxer bottoms topped by a lace trimmed matching cami that was struggling to contain her full, ripe breasts "What's your problem anyway? I thought all your little female classmates were treating you like a god," she asked, a belligerent tone still in her voice.

"It's all bullshit," he said as he threw himself down face first on the bed next to where his sister sat. "Leave me alone."

"What is it Bobby?" she asked, her female 'mother gene' kicking in, then tentatively touched first his shoulder, then his cheek.

"Christ, anything you do with one, anything you say...the next day every girl in school knows the whole story. Haven't you women the ability to keep anything secret?" he demanded.

Virginia Couries had to choke back what she really wanted to answer, something about how every man seem compelled to tell all his friends the second he'd slept with a girl. And about how every man who heard such a story felt it was his right to also fuck her. Instead she took a deep breath and simply said, "We're not all like that honey," as she continued to move her fingers softly through her hair.

"One day they love you, everything is perfect," he continued, ignoring her comment, "and then the next you're in the doghouse...a bloody animal."

"What happened tonight?" Ginny probed.

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, Chrissie and I were dancing...close...you know...real close. Then I kiss her...fuck, all of a sudden she's yelling at me."

"But Why?"

"Who knows? And then all of a sudden she's accusing me of stuff."

"What stuff," Ginny asked, now totally engrossed in Bobby's tale.

"Oh nothing...lies...just something about Rosie...that I was fooling around behind her back."

"Are you?"

"We've gone out. But not behind anyone's back...I mean I'm not married to Chrissie. Anyway, I'm didn't sleep with Rosie. Not yet."

"You're not a virgin, are you?" she suddenly asked. She didn't know what to say when he shook his head.

"I sorta like both of them," he finally admitted with a grin. "Eva...Brenda too."

"You haven't slept with all of them, have you?" she asked, trying to hide her shock.

"I'm horny all the time," he answered, avoiding her question.

"Me too," she said with a shy grin, surprising herself more than her brother with her candor.

"You are?"

"Uh huh."

"How come? I mean...I'm surprised. I didn't know girls got horny. What's it like for a woman...for us...me, I'm always hard...like twenty times a day."

"You are not. That's impossible. Anyway it's different for a girl."

"Do you masturbate?"

"BOBBY," she squealed but he could see she was enjoying the conversation as much as he. "Yes," she finally whispered.

"Me too! All the time."

"What do you do...I mean do you use something? Where do you do it? Do you look at dirty pictures or something?" the words, fueled by her great curiosity, gushed uncensored from her mouth.

"Would you like to watch?" he suddenly offered.

"That's disgusting. Besides I'm your sister," she said, her eyes glowing.

"You'd just be watching," he lured as he rolled over on his back.

"You shouldn't," she said as her eyes followed his hand as it moved to his waist and loosened his towel. "Don't! Please," she pled, watching as his now loose towel tented upward over his groin.

"I can't stop Ginny," Bobby groaned as he slipped a hand under the towel and grasped his shaft. He slowly stroked it as he watched her.

"How long do you do it for? What does it feel like?" she couldn't help asking.

"Take the towel away."

"No. I shouldn't," Ginny protested as her fingers inched toward the edge of it. He was fully erect now, and with his hand holding his penis just under his cockhead he lifted it so it was standing at right angles to his body. She couldn't stop her fingers.

"Oh my gawd Bobby," his big sister cried as she pulled the covering off him, exposing his sex to her awestruck eyes.

"What?" he asked, his hand now moving more urgently over his hardness. Caught up watching him, almost hypnotically entranced by the movement of Bobby's hand, Ginny didn't realize that bent over as she was her brother could see down her top.

"It's so big," she murmured as she involuntarily moved her head even closer to his penis.

He was watching her bare, ruby tipped breasts when he felt the first tightening in his balls, then simply groaned, "Oh Ginny," when the first spurting, creamy explosion of cum rushed up his shaft, a white stream that jumped from his cock and arched upward until it splashed against his sister's surprised face.

"Bobby!" she yelled but he was far beyond thought; his whole being was centered on the urgent spasms that were rocking his teenage body. Again and again thick strands of his cum leapt outwards from his prick.

"Sorry," he finally mumbled as he lay back spent on his back, panting lightly as his still hard penis dripped a few last drops onto his stomach.

"That was disgusting," Ginny chastised but he'd seen how her tongue had darted out and sucked in a hanging strand of thick, white sauce. There was a line of sperm hanging from her chin downwards onto the top of her left breast and with a finger he lifted it and drew it into his mouth. "Don't! Yeck," she said but he could see the excitement in her eyes.

He slowly squeezed out a last fat drop from his cock onto a waiting finger and then moved the cum coated fingertip to her lips. She started to say no but he stopped her words by pushing his coated finger deep into her mouth, then groaned softly as her tongue licked it clean.

"It's still hard," she said with a nervous giggle seconds later.

"That's my problem, it's always hard," he mock complained.

"Dave could only do it once. And he wasn't nearly as big," she said matter-of-factly, her brain working furiously to estimate how much wider and how much longer Bobby's prick was than the few others that had penetrated her in the past. There was no easy comparison, Bobby's was simply extraordinary.

"Do you want to touch it?" he offered.

"No...I shouldn't...its wrong," she demurred as her eyes followed every movement of her brother's long cock.

His free hand lightly closed over hers, then gently pulled it downwards towards his aching penis. "Please Ginny, please help me," he groaned as her fingers tentatively touched him.

"Yes...oh Christ Ginny...yesssss," he encouraged as her hand circled him and then slowly stroked him.

"Like this?" she asked softly.

"Yes. Put your other hand on my balls," he directed. "Ohh yeah Ginny," he moaned as her hand became a blur of motion on his cock.

"It's so hard, so fat...so long," she said as she drove him towards orgasm, "I never thought...I mean." Before she had a chance to finish her thought he came again, again catching her unawares and squirting strand after creamy strand on his surprised sister.

"It's so disgusting," she complained, motioning to the gooey cum that seemed to hang everywhere on her body. And yet she loved it.

"You're sticky," Bobby said as he ran his fingers over her cheek and then down to her stained cami.

"Bobbbbby!" Ginny squealed as her brother's hand rested for a second on her breast and then as he lifted a strand of his seed from her chest he flicked her erect nipple.

And then, lifting his softening penis from his thigh asked, "Will you suck it Gin?"

"No! Absolutely not...I'm going to have a shower...go to bed," she said a she scrambled back from her brother, all of a sudden aware of what they'd done, how inappropriate her behavior. Gosh, she was supposed to be in charge of him this weekend.

"Do you want someone to soap your back?" he offered his retreating sister.

"No. N...O. Goodnight," she said as she rushed blushing from the room.

~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later he lightly tapped on Ginny's bedroom door, but then slipped inside before she'd answered.

"Bobby?" she asked as she turned on the bedside light. "You're naked," she accused when she saw him standing by the door.

"Can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Just talk," he answered as he moved to her bedside and quickly slipped between her soft sheets.

"Don't. We shouldn't have done that," she started.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" he interrupted.

"You can't...we can't...we're brother and sister...its wrong."

"Not that. Not sex."

"What then?"

"Just sleep together. Hug. I've never slept with a woman...not all night. Not wake up with her. I've never slept with a warm body next to me...cuddling..."

"Me neither...well, maybe with Kate a couple of times...but not like"

"Can I?"

"You won't try anything will you?" she asked but he knew she was already sold on the idea.

"I'm all tired out," he giggled as he cuddled up against his sister.

"You should have some clothes on," she delayed.

"Where are yours?" he asked as he tickled her bare tummy.

"Don't," she said batting his fingers away, but then grinning said, "I can't wear them, they're all sticky."

"Goodnight my beautiful and sexy big sister," Bobby said after giving Ginny a quick kiss on the lips. "Hey, do you want to go to the beach tomorrow? You can be my Valentine for the day."

"I don't know...I guess...maybe."

"Okay, great."

Perhaps surprisingly to his sister he was asleep within minutes. She realized almost immediately she was disappointed that he hadn't tried something. 'God, you're a slut,' she chastised herself as she lay sleepless in his arms. 'He's your brother'... 'but he feels so good' she argued with herself.

It took her a long time before she fell into a fitful sleep...and not before she'd run her fingers over his muscular body...exploring...

~~~~~~

FEBRUARY 14TH VALENTINES DAY

"Wake up sleepyhead," she heard while feeling a hand shake her shoulder.

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon," her brother answered.

"What!" she said as she struggled to sit up. Then realized that her little brother was staring at her, that her breasts were bare, that Bobby could see the red curls at the base of her stomach. "Bobby," she started to admonish as she grabbed the sheet to cover herself, but then remembered the night before, remembered her hand as it pumped his penis, remembered tasting his cum, remembered how it felt being nestled against him.

"Morning," he said smiling, then dipped his head and kissed her. It wasn't a lover's kiss but it also wasn't a younger brother's kiss.

"Morning," she finally mumbled back.

"C'mon. Get up. Breakfast will be ready in five, then we're going to the beach," he ordered, a big friendly smile on his face.

"You're happy this morning," she half groused but her eyes couldn't hide the excitement she felt. She let the sheet fall, and then after letting him feast for seconds on her breasts, ordered, "Don't look."

~~~~~~~

Two dozen roses arrived while they were eating breakfast, the unsigned card to Virginia Couries simply read, 'To the nicest (and sexiest) girl in the world. I'll always love you. Be my Valentine...for ever.'

"Did you send these?" she asked her brother with tears in her eyes.

"What? Yucky words like that," he denied.

But she knew.

~~~~~

"Not Haulover!" Ginny protested three quarters of an hour later when Bobby slowed the motorcycle and turned into the Haulover Beach parking lot.

"I won't go," she shouted just as Bobby shut off the engine. "They're all perverts."

"Fine, stay here," her brother said as he started for the tunnel leading under the A1A and the path that led to the famous nude beach.

"Wait," she cried as she rushed after him. "I'm not taking my clothes off," she promised as she put her hand in his.

"Do what you want," he countered disinterestedly as he led her through the dunes and toward the wide beach.

"Oh my gawd," she groaned when they turned the last corner and were faced by hundreds of naked bodies. He led his sister slowly almost the full length of the beach before he chose a spot to drop their towels. He could feel her hand quivering in his as they walked.

scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers
12