Short Shorts Ch. 03

Story Info
Lindsey gets sent to the principal's office & meets someone.
  • February 2007 monthly contest
3k words
4.3
347.2k
49

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,700 Followers

Author's Note: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older.

-----

She changed in the bathroom at school. She kept her blouse on, but she unbuttoned the top and bottom three buttons, leaving only the middle two fastened and tying the shirt tails up high around her ribs. Her denim shorts got shoved into her purse and the white satin ones went on over her bare bottom. She snapped the elastic band and turned to look at herself over her shoulder in the full length mirror with a satisfied grin. That should do it. When she bent forward, the shorts rode up between her thighs, exposing the swell of her behind quite nicely. That should do for at least a three-day vacation!

Her eyes bright, Lindsey put her hands on her knees, bit her lip, and looked back over her shoulder, whispering, "I've been a very bad girl!" to the mirror. Then she grinned and slapped her own ass hard enough to leave a red handprint there before grabbing her purse and heading to her first hour class. The halls were practically empty, since the first bell had already rung, and her clogs made a clatter on the tile floor as she hustled around the corner.

She had English first hour and had no doubt about the reaction she was going to get wearing her shorts and the lecture that would ensue about the school's dress code. Grinning in anticipation, Lindsey tugged her shorts up a little higher between her legs, feeling the hot pulse that was beating there already. The computer lab was just a few doors away from her first hour, a few of the screens still on, glowing blue in the darkened room and Lindsey slowed to peer inside.

Computers was the only class she had ever cared about or earned an "A" in. She knew Mr. Ryan had a prep period this hour, but she turned on the light and called his name anyway. No one answered. She stared at one of the screens for a moment, considering, and then shut the light off again, slipping into the room and closing the door.

She had quickly learned how to bypass the school's Internet security. It was a simple parental control device, easily diverted with a few backdoor tricks. Lindsey's fingers paused on the keyboard at the image search engine, and then typed: "hot fuck." Twenty full-color thumbnail images popped up, most of them depicting a wet cunt getting good and fucked with a nice, thick cock. She could feel her own pussy beginning to throb as she scanned through the photos.

Ohhhh, there's one—a wet, shaved pussy with a nice hard cock pressing against the round center of her ass. Lindsey squirmed in her seat, clicking the picture to enlarge it. God, that's a nice cock! She wiggled in her seat, feeling the heat between her thighs increasing as she clicked on the "video" search option. Pictures were nice, but live action? Oh, so much better...

"Yes!" she whispered, leaning forward to get a better view of the action. His cock was incredible—big and thick, with a fat, ridged head. She licked her lips, watching as the spongy head pressed against the tight ring of the girl's asshole. The blonde's hands were holding her cheeks open for him. Searching for the sound, Lindsey found the dial and turned it up, hearing the blonde moan, "Ohhhh god, wait! It's too big—I can't take it!"

"Yes you can..." Lindsey encouraged the girl on the screen, slipping her hand down under her shorts. Her pussy was already wet and swollen in anticipation, and she parted her lips, rubbing her little clit with one finger as she watched the blonde try to take more of the cock in her ass.

"Please, god, I can't!" The blonde on the screen moaned, but she lifted her ass in the air and spread wider as he thrust forward, the head of his cock slipping into her tight hole. Lindsey moaned, her finger moving faster, and then the clip ended.

"Damn!" Using her left hand, she pointed the mouse to the next "free clip" and clicked. She tickled her clit with her finger as she waited for it to download. Biting her lip, she slipped her hand under her blouse, tweaking her nipple with a shiver as the movie clip started to play. The blonde was really getting pounded in this one, moaning loudly into the bed.

"Oh yeah!" Lindsey rubbed faster, watching through half-closed eyed. "Fuck that ass..." She had a sudden urge to be filled, and slipped her fingers down, plunging them into her wetness. Nowhere near as good as a cock, but it still felt good. Fingering herself faster, she strummed her clit with her thumb, spreading her legs wide in the chair.

"Ooo yeah, come in my ass!" The blonde moaned and Lindsey moaned, too, feeling her own asshole twitch at the thought. She worked her pussy harder, her breath a fast pant. God, she wanted to come so bad...

"Lindsey!"

Mr. Ryan flipped on the light switch, standing wide-eyed in the doorway. She sighed, slipping her fingers out of her pussy. Mr. Ryan's mouth worked, but no sound was coming out. His face turned another shade of red when she slid her hand out of her shorts. With a small smile, she licked her fingers, waiting for him to say something.

"Lindsey..." He cleared his throat, running a hand through his dark hair. "I think you'd better go to the principal's office."

"I thought you'd never ask." She grabbed her backpack and followed him down the hall. The principal's office was nearly empty and Lindsey sat across from a dark-skinned black man who looked like he was on his way to a parade. His white uniform practically glowed next to the darkness of his skin.

"Wait here!" Mr. Ryan directed her with a frown, knocking on Mr. Miller's door.

"I'm not going anywhere." Lindsey shrugged, pulling her knees up to chest and resting her chin on them. She glanced over at the guy sitting across from her and noticed him looking at her. Smiling, she slid her legs back down, slipping down in the chair and letting her legs fall open a little. She saw his eyebrows go up, and he lifted his gaze to her face.

"You're a very pretty girl."

She shrugged. "Yeah? So?"

He adjusted his white hat, still meeting her eyes. "So you don't have to do that to get attention."

Lindsey frowned, snapping her legs together and sitting straight up. "Do what?"

"You know what."

"What are you all dressed up for—a parade or something?" Lindsey squinted at him and saw he was wearing a name tag: Lieutenant Zachary Davis.

"I'm a recruiter."

"For what?" Lindsey snorted, looking him up and down. Even the man's shoes were white! "The Pillsbury Dough Boy?!"

He raised an eyebrow in her direction. "The U.S. Navy."

"So you're... what... a sailor?"

"On a nuclear submarine, but yes." He cocked his head at her. "Do you have any interest in the Navy?"

She rolled her eyes. "Only if we're at war."

"We are."

"Yeah, well... not here we're not."

"So what are you interested in...Lindsey?"

He'd obviously been paying attention. She leaned forward, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "Sex... Zach."

"Is that all?"

"No..." She glanced over at the secretary, who was rifling through papers at her desk, but clearly listening to them. "I also like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain."

He laughed. "But are you into health food?"

"Are you kidding me?" Lindsey smiled back. "I live on Twinkies and Taco Bell."

"Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, here."

She grinned back at him. "I love that stuff."

"What else do you love?"

"Hm..." Lindsey fidgeted. "I love dogs... but I'm not allowed to have one."

"How come?"

"My parents." She sighed.

"Are you a senior?"

"Yes." Pulling a pack of gum out of her bag, she slid a stick out with her teeth.

"Eighteen?"

She offered him a piece. "Yep."

He shook his head. "So you'll be out on your own soon and can make up your own mind about whether or not you want a dog."

"I can't wait!" She crumpled the wrapper and slid the stick of gum between her teeth.

He sat forward a little. "So... what else do you love?"

"You're weird."

He shrugged. "Just a question."

The silence stretched for a moment, and then Lindsey said softly, "Snow."

"What else?"

"Argyle socks...and you know those little machines that sell those toys in grocery stores?" She snapped her gum. He nodded. "I love those. I still have to put a quarter in one every time I go."

He laughed. "What else?

"Twizzlers." She smiled. "And the blues."

He looked surprised for the first time. "Who's your favorite?"

"I like Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Clapton... old stuff."

He snorted. "Old, eh?"

"My favorite, lately, though, is Kenny Wayne Shepard."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well that's a strange coincidence..." His grin grew wider. "I happen to have tickets to Kenny Wayne Shepard playing at the Palladium on Friday."

"You do not!"

"I actually do."

"Really?"

"Want to go?"

"Are you serious?"

"Would the Pillsbury Doughboy kid you?"

"Lindsey!" It was Mr. Ryan calling from the principal's office. She'd almost forgotten about him!

"Here's my number." Lindsey grabbed her crumpled gum wrapper and opened it, scribbling furiously. "Call me. I have to go get paddled."

"Excuse me?" Zach raised his eyebrows as she grabbed her backpack.

"Lindsey!" It was Mr. Miller this time, his face already red.

"I've been a bad girl." She smirked, nudging Zach's shoulder with her hip as she passed. She didn't look back, but she had the strong feeling that he was watching her ass wiggle in her shorts as she walked toward where Mr. Miller and Mr. Ryan were flanking the principal's office door.

"Lindsey—" Mr. Miller shook his head as he waved her in.

"I know, I know." She snapped her gum, throwing her backpack on the floor and flopping into the chair next to his desk. "Save the lecture, Dad."

Mr. Miller nodded to Mr. Ryan. "Thanks for bringing her down, Jim." Mr. Ryan sighed, pulling the door closed as he left.

"So what do I get today?" She grinned at him, turning sideways a little in the chair and throwing one leg over the side. "Please tell me it's a spanking along with my ticket to ride the ol' suspension train!"

"You're a very difficult girl, Lindsey." Mr. Miller cleared his throat as he sat in his chair, shaking his salt and pepper head and straightening his tie.

"I know." She fixed him with her gaze as her hand slid down between her legs, pulling her shorts aside. "That's why you like me so much."

"Hey..." His eyes focused between her legs as she spread her lips, showing him pink. She was still glistening wet from touching herself in the computer room and her pussy ached.

"Oh Mr. Miller..." She slid two fingers into her wetness, pulling them out and smearing them over her lips. "I've been so, so bad. I deserve everything you can give me..." Lindsey stood and leaned over to whisper into his ear. "And I mean...everything." Her still-sticky hand slipped over the crotch of his trousers, feeling his erection. He was hard, and had probably been that way since Mr. Ryan came into his office.

"Come on, Mr. Principal." Lindsey turned and bent over his desk, lifting her ass in the air. "You know I deserve it."

"Please!" Mr. Miller stood, glancing out the window and turning the blinds closed. He passed the door and pushed the button on it, locking it. She smiled, resting her cheek on his blotter with a happy sigh. "You really... need to stop. You are going to get in trouble with more than just me, one of these days."

"I can only hope." She felt his hand moving over the satiny softness of her shorts as he stepped in behind her. Closing her eyes, she spread her thighs a little wider, her pussy aching. She could barely wait for him to touch her—but it didn't take long. He yanked her shorts down to her knees, his hand coming down hard against her behind.

"What were you looking at while you were touching yourself, Lindsey?" His hand met her ass again and she whimpered and sighed.

"Nice big fat cocks." She arched, lifting her ass up for him.

"You're so bad." He smacked her again and she gasped, feeling his fingers probing her slit. "My god...you're soaking wet!"

"Can't help it." She tried to squeeze his fingers, pull them deeper inside of her. "I soooo want to be fucked."

"Do you?" His fingers slid in deeper and she moaned softly. "You want a big, fat cock shoved up here?"

"Yes." Lindsey shivered, her nipples hard against the desk. "But yours will have to do today."

"You little bitch!" His hand came down so hard on her ass that she yelped, tears stinging her eyes. She heard him unzipping, adjusting as he slipped the head of his cock between her swollen lips. He grabbed her hips, sinking himself deep into her pussy. Biting her lip, she tried not to smile in triumph and hid her face in her arms, whimpering instead.

"Mr. Miller!" Her pussy throbbed around his dick—god she wanted something bigger. She hadn't been kidding. He was average, and all right, but her pussy wanted so much more! What he lacked in size he was just going to have to make up in roughness.

"Let's see how you like that," he growled, thrusting hard into her—but nowhere near hard enough. Lindsey slid her hand between her legs, finding the aching button of her clit. One finger, back and forth, as he fucked her. That was good. Oh yes, that was very good. She shivered, her face flushing with pleasure.

"Is that all you got, Mr. Miller?" She taunted him as he rocked into her, grunting.

"You little slut," he whispered, his fingers gripping her slender hips.

"Am I?"

He drove forward hard, slamming her into the desk. "You nasty, dirty, fucking little whore!"

"Oooo yeah." Lindsey panted, squirming to keep her hand down between her thighs, rubbing her clit. "You tell me, Mr. Miller. You make that bad girl learn her lesson."

"Fuck!" He groaned, slamming into her harder, the slick slap of their flesh filling the room. Lindsey smiled dreamily, wondering if the secretary could hear them.

"That's right, Principal Miller." She closed her eyes, panting, her finger pushing her clit closer and closer toward climax. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Can you fuck me harder, old man?"

"Goddamnit!" He slammed into her, fucking her forward on the desk. His hand came down over her ass, slapping her hard. "Shut up you little whore!"

"Yeah!" Lindsey wiggled under the weight and thrust of him. "You tell that bad girl!"

"I said..." He smacked her ass again. "Keep..." SMACK "Your..." SMACK "Mouth..." SMACK "Shut!" SMACK

"Make me!" She gasped, grabbing the edge of his desk to keep from slipping as he pounded into her.

"I'll make you, all right." He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back as he sat in his desk chair, keeping her seated right on his cock as he yanked her into his lap. He ground his hips up into her flesh, making her grip the sides of his chair. His fist tightened in her hair and he shoved her off his lap onto the floor. Tears sprung to her eyes as he jerked her head forward by her hair, forcing her lips to his cock. "Let's keep that nasty little mouth busy, what do you say?"

She didn't say anything—just tucked her gum to the side, took his cock between her lips, and sucked, slipping her fingers down to rub her clit while she did. He groaned, thrusting deep into her throat. He was nowhere too big to handle—the perfect suckable size, really—and she devoured him, her throat working, tears still leaking out of the corners of her bleary eyes.

"You're gonna swallow my cum, you fucking little slut!"

Her pussy throbbed at his words and she shoved her fingers up inside, fucking herself as she let him use her mouth. She was so close, and the feel of him swelling, the low grunting noises he made as he arched into her throat, pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

"Take it!" He gagged her with his cock, shooting cum so far back into her throat she had to struggle not to choke on it. Lindsey closed her eyes and swallowed, nudging her clit the last little bit toward her own climax. It shuddered through her as she licked the head of him, moaning and teasing the last bit of hot, white stuff from the tip.

She licked her lips, watching him struggle to pull up his pants. He stood to zip up, glancing down at her with a sigh. "You're going home, you know."

"Yep." She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood, hitching up her shorts and sitting in the chair next to his desk again. "What am I getting suspended for today?"

He sat at his desk, pulling out the yellow pre-printed pad that he wrote suspensions up on. Stopping with his pen poised above it, he cocked his head at her. "Fighting?"

"I can live with that." She snapped her gum. It tasted like his cum.

"Three days." He tore the slip off and handed it to her. "Please try to behave yourself when you come back."

She grinned, shoving the slip into her backpack. "I'll try." Out in the lobby, the secretary gave her a dirty look, but Lindsey didn't pay any attention. The recruiter—Zach—was gone. Her stomach gave a little disappointed lurch, but then she remembered that he had her number.

He'll call.

Of course he would. Who wouldn't?

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,700 Followers