What Once Was Innocent Ch. 07 Audio

Info
Makayla's audio email to her daddy.
400 words
4.24
261.8k
50
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Daddy, I miss you already. But I'm so glad you came home to see me. I've been thinking of you all day. My little panties have been dripping wet all day thinking about you. Fantasizing about you. I can just imagine your expression watching me. Watching me lay on your bed. The bed you sleep on every night. Watching your pretty little daughter take her clothes off for you. Mmm, my big, perky, teenage tits. My wet, little, virgin pussy all exposed for my daddy. Did you like watching you little princess fuck herself for you? Did you like seeing me grinding my dripping wet, eighteen year old pussy into your pillow? Mmm, the pillow you lay your face on every night? I wish I could sleep beside you, Daddy. Mmm, feel your strong body against mine. Hmm, you could fuck me any time you wanted, you know? Mmmm, I know you wanna fuck me, Daddy. It's just a matter of time before you snap...mmm, before you snap my sweet, little cherry. I saved it for you. Saved my virginity just... for... you. Oh God I wish you would just fuck me! Mmm, will you please fuck me soon, Daddy? Oh God, that would be so amazing! I know you want to. I can see it in your eyes.

Well, guess what I'm doing now, Daddy? I'm slipping one of my fingers inside my tight, wet pussy thinking of you. Mmm, I can still taste your cum in my mouth. Uh, you taste so good. So, how did you like coming home to your naked daughter? Finding me on my knees, just inside the door. Did you like putting your cock in my mouth, Daddy? Did you like looking at your beautiful, little girl sucking your dick? Watching her take your entire cock in her sweet, little mouth? Mmm, you know you're the only guy I've ever done that to, don't you? Did you like watching your cum puddle up on my tongue? And watching me swallow every bit? The same cum that made me? Mmm, oh God, Daddy my pussy is so wet! Wanna hear it? Mmm! Mmm, Daddy I wish you would just come home and fuck me now. Mmm! Well, I better go now Daddy. I don't wanna keep you from working. But when you get home, I'll be here waiting. I love you Daddy."

--:--
--:--
1.0
constanthardon
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Awesome!

Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Whew! Waiting for more audios like this! More soon please!

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago
It's killing me to guess...

...who was the reader for the story?

Oh my, her voice is delightful!

Would have loved if you had continued with the audio stories.

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27over 11 years ago
plz

please do more the way you read that story was perfect please continue if for no 1 else please do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guess

The reader for this is not anyone on this website. I can assure you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
More Stories