High School Hypnotism Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of the high school hypnotist.
6.2k words
4.64
481k
105

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers

Several days passed while I sorted out my plans. Part of the reason it was several days was because I kept getting sidetracked by Tari, who was apt to appear from nowhere and look to get laid. I would go to the parking lot, trying to sneak away from school, and there she was, lurking around my car. I’d hide out in the drama room, and she’d show up, wearing a grin and, seemingly, very little else. I was getting tired and a bit grouchy, and it wasn’t her fault. I finally figured out part of the problem, and things went a good deal more smoothly.

It seems that when I used the buzzer on her, I had neglected to make her excitement of limited duration. She got excited and stayed that way. It was no wonder she always seemed ready to fuck at a moment’s notice; she WAS ready, and had been, continuously, for days.

How did I finally catch on? Well, I was hiding out in the theatre, trying to think a bit without interruption, and I saw Tari come in onto the stage, looking for me. I slumped down, not really wanting to be found. The thing is, she was flat wearing me out.

Anyway, she came in, looked around, and started to walk out. My friend, Jerry, wandered in about then and asked her if she’d found me. When she said she hadn’t, Jerry commiserated with her, then put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a hug. They went from a hug to a clench to a dance in about 10 seconds. She was dancing close, even though there was no music, and Jerry seemed to be riveted by her attention. She moved her face in closer to his, and then he kissed her. It seemed to surprise him that he was doing it. What surprised him even more was her reaction. She threw a lip lock on him that was awe-inspiring, and then she pulled him off into the wings with both hands on his shoulders. I crept in closer, going around the torm tower and getting my eyes on them from behind. Jerry was sitting on a stool by the light board, and Tari had pulled up her skirt and was backing up onto his dick. Once she got him plugged in, she went absolutely nuts, bouncing on his lap for all she was worth.

Jerry seemed highly puzzled, but was nonetheless thrilled with the attention. There seemed to be no way for him to hold on. Hell, I knew how darned tight and slick she was, and Jerry had nowhere near my experience with her. Soon enough, there he went, making little strangled noises in the back of his throat. She kept bouncing, trying like crazy to get off, but was kept just short of where she needed to be. She had one hand working her pussy and the other was up inside her shirt, pulling on her nipples. Then she saw me standing there. She seemed embarrassed for a moment, then pulled off of Jerry (who also saw me and looked embarrassed) and attacked my pants with both hands. She stripped me from the waist down, and had my dick in her mouth almost instantaneously. She sucked and licked the thing for what seemed like ten minutes, then she turned around and laid face down across the light board. I got up behind her, slipped it to her, and started to pound away at her tight little quim. She started throwing her head from side to side, then caught sight of Jerry as he started to put his pants back on. She motioned him over, slid a bit to the side, and shoved his dick in her mouth. After a few moments, he was hard all over again, and I was beginning to cum.

I turned her over, threw her legs up beside her torso, and began to take lengthy, nasty strokes. She started to whimper, then cried out when I reached into her shirt, grasped her nipples and pulled them. I felt her pussy clamp down hard, and then she cried out and shook violently at the end of my dick. I pumped my balls empty into her and watched Jerry lose his second load in her mouth. She did not keep that one, carefully spitting it into a trashcan beside the light board.

While she seemed to be a bit troubled by her performance, she stayed for quite some time back there, moving between the two of us, trying to renew our interest. Jerry looked hammer-stunned, and while he managed to get hard again, his erection slipped away before she could do anything with it. As for me, I was able to get hard again, but I wasn’t all that thrilled with the idea of having an audience, and Jerry was going nowhere. He just kept his eyes on Tari, who kept her eyes on us.

Eventually, though, when it became apparent that there was going to be no more action behind the curtains, she got her clothes in order and Jerry stumbled off to class. I quickly put her under, asked a few searching questions, and told her that an orgasm would release her from all effects of the buzzer, and that she would be able to work off her horniness. She seemed relieved by the change. Then I asked her about the interlude with Jerry and me. She replied that it was embarrassing, "but incredibly sexy to be wanted like that." I asked her if she wanted to forget about it, but she said no, that she kind of liked it.

So I woke her and held her for a while as we talked, and then I let her go off to class. I found Jerry later and warned him to keep his mouth shut or he’d never get any more action from her. He had already figured that out for himself, and already was looking forward to the next time he could have her.

There was just so much stuff I was finding out by trial and error. Here’s another for instance. My sister sent one of her teammates over to the house for a treatment, and it took forever to get her under. Though not unattractive, Sirah was kind of built chunky, and was obviously a lesbian. She obviously did not trust men, and she had little to no trust in me. The only reason she was there was because Jessie told her it could help.

So, anyway, I worked on her for over an hour initially and finally got her under. For the next hour, I worked to get her deeper, trying like crazy to allay her fears of men, me and the like, but wasn’t very successful. She wasn’t waking up on me, but neither was she cooperating much. I worked on the hamstring she was suffering from, and left it at that for the day. The next day, she came over again and was somewhat improved. We worked on the hammy, and then I got an idea. I put her under and asked her to tell me what she thought was sexy. She was a pretty out front lesbian, so she had no hesitation in listing what she was into. Turned out that she liked girls with small to tiny breasts and absolutely loved strap-on dildos. On reflection, it seemed to me that she was pretty latent for a lesbian, and so I started to work on how much dildos looked like the real thing, only not as comfortable. I then equated the girl type she liked with young boys and left it there for the day, telling her she should think about it but not remember where she got the idea.

I saw her next about a week later, and she seemed a bit different. I put her under readily, and she willingly went very deeply asleep. I asked her about why she liked girls better than guys, and she went round and round to the effect that she didn’t know whether that was the case. She said she had been thinking about it, and that since she was turned on by dildos, which were fake dicks, and slightly built girls, who looked like young guys, she thought it might be interesting to see if guys were something she might like. She said she had tried sex with a guy once, but he wasn’t very good and she had hated the experience for that reason, and because he had told all of his friends about making her.

This was my cue. I put her even more deeply asleep and told her that I was completely safe to experiment with sexually, that I already liked her and that I’d never tell anyone else what happened between us. I set her up with a trigger for my trusty buzzer, told her to forget our conversation, and then woke her up.

She stretched her hamstring and I asked if it had improved. I laid her down on her stomach, lightly kneading the back of her leg, and then pressed the buzzer. She winced, then pushed her crotch down sharply against the floor. "Are you ok," I asked. "Did I push too hard?"

I couldn’t see her face. "No, I’m fine, Lee. I just kind of got caught by surprise. Just give me a second here." She got up on her elbows, kind of rolled back and forth a bit, then laid her head back down. I pushed the button again and started rubbing her leg. She started to squirm around some, pushing up against my hand and running her own left hand through her hair. I buzzed again. She breathed in sharply, then reached around behind her, finding my leg. She moved her hand up to my crotch and started to caress my dick, which was rapidly hardening. I buzzed one more time, then slipped the thing in my pocket. Then she rolled over, bare-chested. Somehow, she had managed to get her shirt undone without my noticing it, and she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Her eyes seemed a bit troubled, and she was obviously nervous. "Do you want to make it with me? It’s ok if you don’t. I’ll understand." She dropped her eyes and started to turn red around the ears. Then her forearms started to come up over her breasts.

I took my right hand, put it under her chin, and tilted her head up so I could look at her. "I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be right now." Then I leaned down and kissed her. When I pulled back a little to look her in the eyes, I could see a few tears forming. But she was also starting to smile a little.

She took my free hand and rubbed it over her tightened nipples, pushing her pussy upwards against my leg. Her tits were large and kind of saggy, but they were obviously very sensitive as she started moaning when I started to lick them. We kissed for a few moments, and she shucked her jeans and panties in one rapid movement. She was absolutely soaked, and she laid herself as wide open as she could manage and pulled me to her.

Her pussy was nice, not overly tight but very smooth and exciting. Even better was the fact that she was now obviously enjoying herself. She was wearing a huge smile, and was pounding upward against my dick with everything she had. I threw her legs back and clasped her large ass in both of my hands, driving deeply inside her. She was whimpering and had a hold of her tits, mauling them and trying to get me to suck them. After a few minutes of this sort of fun, I let her get on top, and she absolutely kicked loose. She bounced away on my dick, her boobs bounding up, down and side to side randomly. It became obvious that she was right on the edge of a roaring orgasm, so I reached into my pocket and buzzed her again. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, she grasped her tits so hard she left marks, and she drove down onto me like she was trying to stab herself to death. She finally torched off, and she began to twitch violently, then scream with her mouth shut, and then go gutteral and bounce her tits off of my chest. I had a hold of her ass, and drove myself into her as deeply as I could go. She absolutely collapsed, nipples crinkled tightly, pussy contracting wildly, unable to catch her breath. I held her for a moment, then rolled her onto her back and started to take her again. She still couldn’t catch her breath, but was ready to give it another go. We went at it a bit more carefully, and the result was much the same. This time I came in her violently, and she lit off when I did, legs clasped around my back and head lolling from side to side.

So much for lesbianism. We laid there for quite some time, and she just kept looking at me and touching my dick. "I always thought these were ugly," she said, caressing my dick, "but I kind of like this one. And I really like what we can do with it." She gave it a squeeze. "Do you think we can make love again sometime?" I agreed, then put her back under and told her that she would be into the idea of fucking other men as well, but that she would feel like she ought to ask me for permission when she found one. I liked Sirah, but I really didn’t need another girl trailing me, wearing me out. Which didn’t mean that I didn’t want to fuck her again. She was energetic, and really good in the sack. Who wouldn’t?

Before she left, she stood in front of me, naked, and asked me if I liked her body. I did, actually, and I told her so. She had a fairly large ass and big, low-slung titties, but her pussy was neat and neatly trimmed and her face was pretty. While she was moving about, I realized something interesting about women, maybe not all of them but most in my experience. They like to be looked at, and if they think the person looking at them likes what they see, they are fully content to stand around nude for any amount of time. Which was what Sirah did, and as she stood there, she ran her hands all over her body to see if I was watching and would react. I was and I did. When she saw my dick perk up, she walked back over and started to suck and lick it. The only thing I could figure is that she got good at oral sex by attending to her girlfriends and learning a few tricks, but the simple fact was that she was terrific. I was stone hard in no time, and had an increasingly frenzied volleyball player astride my lap, getting me all soaked and horny. We fucked all over the room, and ended up with her leaning over the back of the couch, ass in the air, while I pumped her furiously from behind and played with her hanging and bouncing tits. She almost passed out when she came, and it was a good thing that the house was empty, because I’m sure she could have been heard at the Albertson’s down the street.

I got her dressed and sent her on her way, and not a moment too soon. As Sirah was driving off, Jessie came home with another friend in tow. Her name was Rachel Gilbride, and she and my sister had been friends forever. This was just getting better and better.

Rachel had been a source of my wet dreams for years now. She had long, red hair, great legs and nice, pointed cho-chos. I had managed to get glimpses of her from time to time when she came over, because we had a hot tub and the two of them liked to bathe.

Before you get the wrong idea, neither of them were lesbians, at least I thought not. I had walked in on Jessie and a boyfriend once, getting out before they spotted me. I have to admit that I didn’t know what to do with the sight of my sister being fucked doggie style on our living room couch, but that didn’t stop me from banging my monkey to the thought. As far as Rachel went, I had caught sight of titty every so often, but not too much and not too clearly.

Jessie and Rachel made their way into the family room where I was trying to watch TV, and it was pretty apparent that they caught wind of previous activities. They were going through Jessie’s records and whispering to each other. I must have looked like death on a hotplate, because Jess inquired as to my general health, then asked who had been over. They grinned at each other, then seemed puzzled when I told them that Sirah had been there. They clearly did not know what to do with that information. I gave them a tired grin, and then went to the kitchen to get some food. I also swiped one of dad’s beers; God knows I needed it. Then I went to take a shower, finishing my sandwich and the beer as I dried off. I felt rather more like a human again, which was a good thing, but guessed that there would be questions from my sister that I’d have to contend with.

When I got out, Rachel was still there, but downstairs watching TV. Jessie was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Sirah was over here, right," she asked, wearing an odd expression.

"She was," I replied, rummaging in the fridge for a Pepsi, settling for Coke. "I was helping her with her hamstring. Remember?"

"I remember the hamstring. But...look. We’re not kids, here, OK?"

"I dunno," I said, sipping the Coke and then grabbing a banana for strength. "The parents still think we are."

Her face tightened. " This doesn’t have anything to do with them. Look. That room smelled like...well, Rachel said it smelled like sex. Like people had been having sex in there."

"So?"

"So, if you were here and Sirah was here, and no-one else was here, and there was sex here, I think we might have a problem."

"Why?" I was being purposely obtuse, which tended to drive Jessie crazy. This was largely the reason I used the tactic.

"Because she’s a dyke! She likes girls, Lee!"

I smiled. "For what it’s worth, I can tell you first-hand that she likes guys, too. Or at least she likes me." I grinned more widely. "A lot."

She looked troubled. "What did you do to her?" She got a harder expression on her face. "This doesn’t have anything to do with you and hypnosis, does it?"

I started to answer, then said ‘fuck it’ and put her under. I explained the situation to her, that I had simply asked some questions about Sirah’s sexuality because her overt lesbianism was making her treatment difficult. I left out the part about the buzzer and told Jessie everything else. I even told her that Sirah had jumped me, which she had, though with a good deal of prompting on my part. I told Jess to remember the conversation, forget that she’d been put under, and then woke her up. The relief in her eyes was evident, but there was also a good deal of humor at work there, too.

"Hard to believe she crossed over to enemy lines, Sparky," she smiled. "You have no idea how militant she’s been about men. Always talking about how they exploit women socially, financially and sexually." She grinned very widely. "I would have thought you’d stand a better chance of boffing Bo Derek, which is pretty ridiculous, too. Who’d a thunk it?"

"Like I said, I just asked her some questions. She sorted out the answers by herself."

Jessie leaned over, bonked me on the head, and walked back downstairs. I could hear her and Rachel talking, then laughing for quite some time. After about twenty minutes or so, they came back upstairs and Rachel left. I noticed two things. One was the fact that they were both in high spirits; clearly the thought of the converted dyke was highly amusing to them. The other was the interested and speculative look Rachel gave me as she was leaving.

Just how speculative that look was became clear when she came over a couple of days later. She said she wanted to get some hypnotic help with her concentration. "I’ve been finding it really tough to keep my mind on volleyball. Truth is," she continued, "if I wasn’t on scholarship, I’d probably quit. It’s pretty boring, but it pays for school. Do you think you could help?"

I thought about it for a few minutes, and then told her the sort of suggestions I could give her. There were three, concerned with focus, execution and motivation. We discussed how the suggestions might best be worded and I started to put her under. It took about fifteen minutes, and somewhat longer to get her deep enough to make the suggestions possible. When I thought she was at sufficient depth, I gave her a suggestion that would put her back under whenever I chose, and then woke her. She seemed a bit puzzled, even though she remembered most of what had happened. Then I put her under again and woke and put her to sleep a few more times, the last time telling her to forget everything but the sleep suggestion. Then I asked her what she had thought about the Sirah situation. "I thought it was kind of funny," she said slowly, "and then I thought it was kind of interesting. I wondered what it would be like to change that much."

"Have you ever thought about changing?"

She nodded. "Yes. I’ve always been scared to."

"What have you wanted to change?"

She lay there for quite awhile, and I was getting concerned that she was going to be unable to continue. Finally, she spoke up. "I have always been in control of my relationships with boys. I guess it’s because I’m pretty. I always get my way, I can always get my boyfriends to do whatever I want." She stopped for a bit, and then: "I just don’t like it when a man doesn’t act like a man. I like to have someone else in charge sometimes. And it just never happens." She seemed very troubled. I told her to calm down, and then forget what she had told me. I needed to think this one over. I gave her the suggestions we had decided on, set up the trigger words she could use, and then woke her up. We tried all of the triggers, and they seemed to work to one extent or another. I told her we would need to reinforce them a couple more times, and then she’d be ready for the start of the season. She seemed happier than she had been earlier, and left in a pretty good mood.

Zazbek
Zazbek
266 Followers
12