A New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives me a gift.
6k words
4.6
85k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week, after Elke had set me up with her sister, I was confused about her motives. I know that she said that she did it because she loved me, but I couldn't help but think that there was something else to it.

Was she getting tired of me? Did she want to sleep with other men? I didn't know what to think, and the fact that both of us were extremely busy all week at work didn't help. We had very little time to talk at all.

Finally, we had a chance to go out on Saturday night. We went out to dinner, and then headed to our favorite bar for a couple of drinks. Elke, as always, looked beautiful in a long, flowing black wrap-around skirt, with a pair of heels and a matching silk blouse.

After a couple of minutes, Elke looked at me and put her glass down. "Are you going to tell me what's bothering you?" she asked.

Knowing that I couldn't avoid the subject anymore, I finally told her what had been going through my mind.

Smiling at me, she took my hands in hers and said, "Honey, I thought I explained all of that to you. I did that because my sister needed to get laid, and laid good, and because I knew that you were the best one to do that."

"I love you," she continued, looking deeply into my eyes. "You are the only man that I want, or need, in my life. I also know that, as much as you love me, you want a little variety in your sex life, as far as women go. I honestly don't have a problem with that. At least this way, I have some control over what other women you sleep with."

"You're telling me that you WANT me to sleep with other women?" I asked her, shocked.

"Yes," she responded, smiling at me. "Especially if I get to pick them out."

"And you don't want to sleep with other men?" I asked.

"Honey, the way that you take care of me, I don't NEED any other men!" she answered, laughing. "Now, women, on the other hand, I may not be so willing to give up."

Laughing with her, I told her, "Now THAT, I don't have a problem with!"

Elke laughed, and said, "Good. In fact, I'm hoping you'll join me in that, sometime."

"Oh, I definitely think I could go along with that!," I responded, laughing with her.

"Good," she responded simply.

"So what did your sister say about the whole thing?" I asked her after the waitress brought us another round of drinks.

"Nothing," Elke told me. "After she left the bedroom, she went into the bathroom to wash up, and then went and laid down on the love seat. That's when I got up and joined you. The next morning, while you were still sleeping, I was making coffee, and she came in, looking rather content I might add, and told me that she had to get home, and left."

"And she hasn't said anything to you all week?" I asked her, knowing that Elke and her sister talk on an almost daily basis.

"Not a thing," she answered. "Although she has been in a much better mood."

"Ok," I said, sipping on my beer.

"I'll tell you who HAS been talking a lot, though." she teased.

"Who?" I asked, my curiosity raised.

"Anita. She has been talking about you all week. Asking questions, saying what a nice guy you are, asking about us..."

"Oh really?" I asked, my curiosity now fired up. "And what did you tell her?"

"Well, let's just say that I didn't QUITE tell her the truth," Elke answered, smirking.

"And what DID you tell her?" I repeated.

"I told her that we had a 'friends with benefits' type of relationship," she told me.

"Ok, and why did you tell her that?" I asked, now even more curious.

"Because I know that she has the hots for you," Elke responded, "and to be honest, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at her myself."

"Ah, the infamous 'ulterior motive'," I teased.

"Guilty," Elke responded playfully.

"So, what, are you going to try to set us up, too?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she told me. "You won't need my help with her. Just take her out, get a couple of drinks into her to loosen her up, and trust me, she'll be all yours."

"Ok, that sounds interesting," I told her. "Anita's got a cute little ass. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that."

"And, with any amount of luck, we might just be able to do it together," she said.

"Would you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I would," she told me. "That is one fantasy that I've never lived out."

"Well, I would love to help you with that," I told her as I took her hand in mine.

"Have you ever been with two women?" she asked.

"Yeas, I've been lucky enough to have a couple," I told her.

"A couple?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, a couple," I responded.

"So do you have any fantasies that you haven't lived out yet?" she asked.

"There are quite a few that I haven't done with you, yet," I answered, trying to be diplomatic.

Elke smiled at me, and I inwardly breathed a sigh of relief, having bad flashbacks to similar conversations with my ex. "You said that was one fantasy that you haven't lived out yet. What is another one?" I asked.

"Well, I'd love to try light bondage," she answered softly. "I fantasize about being blindfolded and tied down to my bed with my hands above my head, not able to stop you from doing anything that you want."

"That sounds like fun," I told her. "That's on my list, too, to tell you the truth."

"Really?" she squealed.

"Yeah," I told her. "I think that could be a lot of fun."

"Cool," she said, still beaming.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Honestly, I have one that I am dying to try, but I'm kind of afraid to try with you," she told me sheepishly.

"Really?" I asked. "Why are you afraid to try it with me?"

"Well, remember what I told you about when we were kids, and I was still a virgin?" she asked, almost whispering.

"I remember you saying that you were afraid that I might hurt you, because of what you heard about my size," I responded.

"Yeah, well, now that I know how big you really are, I'm really afraid," she told me.

"Of what?" I asked, confused. "You're not a virgin anymore, so what do you have to be afraid of?"

Looking around to make sure that no one could hear us, Elke took my hands in hers again, and said softly, "I'm still a virgin one way."

It took me a second to realize what she was saying, and then I raised my eyebrows. "Are you trying to tell me...?" I started to ask.

"Yes," she nodded. "I want to give you my last cherry."

Smiling at her, I decided to tease her a bit. "Tell me exactly what you want," I told her.

Her eyes got big, and she blushed a bit. Finally, she looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, "I want you to take my ass. I want you to push that big, thick cock deep into my asshole."

"I would be honored to help you with that fantasy," I told her, gently squeezing her hand.

"But," she went on, "that is also exactly what I'm afraid of. You trying to push that big, thick cock into my ass. I'm afraid that it'll hurt too much."

"I can promise you that I will go slow, and be as gentle as possible," I assured her.

"I know you will," she told me. "I take it that you've done that before?"

"Yes, I have," I told her.

"Ok," she responded. "At least one of us will know what they're doing."

Laughing, I asked her, "What makes you want to try it?"

"Well," she told me, "I've always liked a finger in my ass, and I've love a vibrator up there, so why not try a cock? And if I'm gonna try it, I want to try it with you."

"Well, like I said, I would be honored to give you that fantasy," I told her.

"We both get something out of that, too," she said. "I get my fantasy, with a man that I love, and you get my last cherry."

"Sounds like a win-win to me," I said, raising my glass in a toast.

"Absolutely," she replied. "Now, let's get me good and drunk, so I'm relaxed and ready for you."

"You want to do it tonight?" I asked.

"Why not?" she replied. "I think I'm ready to try it, and I want to do it before I chicken out."

"Ok!" I said, motioning the waitress over.

We continued to drink, and Elke started talking about how I could plan a night with Anita, hopefully ending up with both of us getting a chance to play with her.

Just before last call, I was starting to feel the effects of all the beer, and Elke was slurring her words from all of the wine that she had consumed. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she took a hold of my hands.

"Why don't we get out of here, so you can take me home and fuck my tight little ass, like we both want?" she said, loud enough for the tables around us to here.

Wordlessly, I downed what was left in my glass, I took her by the hand and started walking towards the door. I caught a few glances from the people around us who had obviously heard what she had said, and the majority had either a smile or a look of shock on their faces.

I recognized one woman in particular, sitting at a table with a group of her friends, who was a regular there. She looked us both over as we walked past her, and smiled at me. Just for her benefit, I patted Elke on the ass, and the woman's smile got even wider.

As we walked home to her place, we reached the alley where Elke had sucked me off a few months before, after teasing each other while we watched a movie.

We looked at each other and laughed as we both remembered that evening. I took Elke's hand and led her down the alley, until we reached the same spot where she had swallowed my load.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, slurring her words slightly.

"I don't THINK I'm doing anything," I told her as I turned her so her back was against the wall. "I KNOW that I'm warming you up!"

I gently pushed her back, until her ass was resting on a small ledge, and then knelt in front of her and lifted her skirt over my head, dropping it over myself. She moaned, "Oh, honey, I'm already warmed up."

I didn't say anything as I softly kissed my along her inner thighs, and I heard her sigh as she opened her legs a little more.

She gasped and moaned as I kissed the front of her lace thong, which was already warm and moist.

Quietly, I slid a pocket knife from my pants, opened it up, and slipped the blade under the waistband of her panties. Elke gasped again when she felt the cool steel against her skin, and I sliced through the fabric.

After I cut the other side, her panties fell toward the ground. Catching them around her ankles, I stuffed them into my pocket and folded up my knife, putting that back into my pocket.

"Honey, we can't ..." she started to say, quickly changing to "Oh my god!" as I flicked my tongue up her wet slit and over her stiff clit.

I heard her moan as I opened her legs open a little more, and I used my fingers to spread open her pussy lips.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she gasped when I started sucking on her clit as I flicked my finger around the wet opening to her pussy.

I continued to softly suck on her engorged clit, flicking my tongue over the tip, as I slowly slid my finger deeper into her. I then started shaking my head back and forth while I wiggled my finger along the top wall of her pussy, which by now was almost dripping with her juices.

She moaned louder, and started pushing her hips out at me as she reached down and held my head in her hands.

After a couple of minutes, I heard her let out a low, long moan, and I knew that she was getting close to cumming. I pushed my finger deep into her wet hole and popped open my mouth, releasing her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned in frustration as I stood up. I kept my finger buried inside of her, and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. I leaned in and kissed her hard, her long skirt bunched up around my arm, as I brought her closer to her orgasm.

She suddenly pulled her head back, and grabbed onto my arm, moaning , "Oh yesss!"

I pulled my hand away from her, and Elke gasped and her eyes flew open. "What? Why did you stop?" she asked.

I smiled at her, took her hand, and started walking out of the alley. As we reached the street, she stopped and pulled my arm. "Why the hell did you stop?" she asked. "I was right there!"

"I know," I said as I smiled at her. "I just wanted to have a little fun with you."

"Hell, at least I let you cum, when I did that!" she said, loudly.

"Yeah, you did," I chuckled. "Thank you, for that, by the way."

As we walked back to her place, an idea hit me. Instead of going up to her condo, I led her towards my truck.

"Where are we going?" she asked, still flustered.

"I thought we'd go to my place tonight," I told her as I unlocked the passenger door and helped her in. "Tomorrow's Sunday, and neither of us has to work, so I thought we could spend the day relaxing by the pool."

Elke had only been to my place a couple of times in the three months we had been together, and it had always been too cold to use the pool. Now, I decided was the best time to break it in.

As I climbed into my side of the truck, she smiled at me. "You did, huh?"

"Yeah, I did," I responded. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"Not at all," she told me. "Although I don't have a swimsuit at your place."

"It's just going to be us," I told her. "Who needs swimsuits?" "Mmm. Sounds good to me," she replied as she slid over next to me while I pulled onto the street.

I put my arm around her shoulder as I drove, and my hand rested on her chest, just below her neck. She nestled her head against my shoulder, causing my hand to slide over a bit, my fingertips landing just underneath the lapel of her blouse.

I started moving my hand slightly, stroking her chest, and she snuggled in closer to me. That pushed my fingers in even more, almost to the top of her bra.

As I moved my fingertips around, her chest rose as she sighed. "That feels nice," she said softly.

"Why don't you take off your bra?" I suggested.

Looking up at me, she smiled, sat up a little, arching her back. She reached behind herself to undo the clasp, and wiggled out of her lace bra, sliding it out of one arm hole. Smiling at me, she undid the top two buttons of her blouse.

"Those were my favorite panties you ruined, you know!" she said, as she nestled her head back onto my shoulder..

Laughing, I pulled them out of my pocket, and asked, "Do you want them back?"

"They're cut up!" she replied. "I can't wear them anymore!"

Still smiling at her, I replied, "Ok, then," and tossed them out of the window, right into the bed of another pick-up truck, driving next to me. "We can go shopping, and I'll buy you a new pair."

Laughing when she saw where her panties landed, she handed me her bra. "These are a matching set," she told me.

Looking down at her beautiful face, I smiled, and tossed the bra out, adding it to the thong in the back of the other truck.

"I'd love to see the look on his face when he sees the back of his truck," I laughed, as I sped up and passed him. I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse as she lay her head back on my shoulder.

I felt Elke laugh, and she asked, "How long until we get to your place?"

"About half an hour," I told her, as I turned on to the expressway.

"Good," she replied. "Plenty of time." She slid her head down onto my lap, and I felt her hand slide over my cock, and up to my zipper.

I felt her hand slide into my pants and wrap around my stiffening cock as I took one of her full breasts into my hand and softly started squeezing it.

Elke rolled slightly as she opened my pants and pulled my cock out, which wasn't easy, considering how hard it was getting as she held it and stroked it.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, as I felt her hot lips wrap around the head of my cock.

"Mmm," I heard, and felt, her groan, as she started sliding her mouth down my thick, hard shaft.

At this angle, I was having a hard time reaching her tits, which by now were hanging down, so I slid my hand down her back and started stroking her ass through her skirt.

I was having a hard time staying in my lane as Elke used all of her considerable skills on me, so I knew that I had to distract myself. I reached underneath her and untied her skirt, pulling it off and dropping it on the seat.

Moaning around my hard cock, she got up on her knees, giving me better access to her ass. When she did that, I slid my hand to her side of her leg and reached around to her still wet pussy.

Elke moaned louder and plunged her face all the way down on my shaft as I dipped my fingertip into her wet hole and then slid it up to her tight backdoor.

She kept her face down as far as she could, bobbing her head and moaning, moving her ass side to side, as I continued to spread her juices from her pussy to her asshole.

She pulled her head up and propped it up against my chest, grabbing my cock with her hand, when I pressed my finger against her tight ass.

"Ohhh," she moaned as I applied a little more pressure, rubbing more of her juices into her backdoor.

She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock again, and moaned around it while she flicked her tongue along the rim. I was only a couple of minutes from home, and hurried as much as I could.

Finally, I pulled into my driveway just as Elke started lowering her mouth down the length of my shaft again. As I pulled up to the house, I sat back and enjoyed her oral talents for a couple of minutes, before she finally stopped and looked around, asking why we had stopped.

"We're here," I told her.

"Well, why didn't you tell me to stop?" she asked.

"Because I was enjoying it too much, why do you think?" I asked her.

"Ok, I can understand that," she responded. She gave my rigid cock one more lick, and sat up.

"Let's go inside," she said as she looked around for her skirt. "I'm horny as hell, and I want to fuck."

I sighed and climbed out of the truck. As I opened her door, Elke looked down and laughed. As I went around the truck, my pants had dropped around my knees, and I was shuffling more than walking, with my stiff cock standing proud in the breeze.

As I helped her out of the truck, I slipped her blouse off of her shoulders and tossed it onto the seat. "You won't be needing that while you're here," I told her, taking her hand.

We walked into the house, and I led her right up to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed, and kissed her passionately on her lips. I then started kissing my way down the length of her body, my lips traveling along her neck, across her sensitive nipples, down her belly, until I reached her still wet pussy.

I flicked my tongue across her stiff clit a couple of times, wiggling a fingertip at the mouth of her hot pussy, and then stood.

"Why don't you keep that nice and warmed up for me, while I get the lube," I told her.

Elke moaned and sighed, and as I walked over to my dresser, I saw her drop her hand to her pussy.

I watched as she slid a finger into her pussy with one hand, and rubbed her clit with the other. Placing the bottle of lube on the table next to the bed, I started stroking my hard cock as I stood at the side of bed, between her legs.

Elke moaned as we watched each other, until she finally told me, "Fuck me, baby. I can't wait any more."

I smiled as I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. As I slid the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, she moaned again and reached down to wrap her fingers around my shaft.

She slid my cock up until it was lined up with her wet hole, and pulled me forward. We both moaned and sighed as we felt my thick, hard cock start to slide into her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she groaned loudly. "Oh, god, I needed this! Now fuck me! Fuck me good!"

Holding on to her firm legs, I started to slide my pole in and out of her, changing speeds and depth every few seconds.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she moaned. "This is SO GOOD!"

After a couple of minutes, I climbed onto the bed and rolled her onto her side, straddling one of her legs, one of her favorite positions.

"Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed as I started sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her wet hole. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

12