The Student Employee

Story Info
Student falls for boss, & makes her dream reality.
4.2k words
4.46
32.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I doing here? This is wrong. I should go." But no matter how she tried to rationalize to herself what she was doing there, she couldn't take her mind off the task that lay before her. This *was* wrong. It was breaking every rule in the book. But she just had to see; she just had to find out what it was like.

She approached his office door, shaking with a mix of fear and excitement. Could she really do this? She had to know; so she would do this.

She knocked softly on the semi-opened door. He wasn't really expecting her, but she didn't think he'd mind. He was probably in a constant state of expectation, what with all the innuendoes flying.

"Come in?" he sounded a bit confused. Who would come by now? The day was almost over.

"Julian? Hi. It's just me." She flashed him an alluring smile and tried to compose herself. She wasn't counting on him looking so attractive. He always made her nervous. But in a very twisted way, she liked it.

She stood there staring at him, memorizing everything about him. His soulful brown eyes, his chiseled features, and his brown wavy hair all had a strange effect on her. To her, he was the most attractive worker at the college, and she lusted after this man. She had since she first met him.

"Adrian. What can I do for you?" When she didn't immediately respond, he took the time to admire the young beauty. He had never seen anyone quite like her. She was tall, slim and utterly gorgeous. With her light skin, deep green eyes and long black hair, she stood apart from everyone he had previously met. He form was one most women would love to have: long, slim legs meeting a narrow waist and a healthy bust line. She was, in fact, they type of person you love to hate.

Despite her looks, she was one of the most intelligent, amusing and overall delightful people he had the pleasure of working with. And that was why he was attracted to her. He knew, because of the "rules," he shouldn't be, but couldn't help it. She just had that essence about her: men wanted her and women wanted to be her. But right now, there seemed to be more to her than before.

"Are you feeling alright, Julian? You look a bit odd." Her sweet melodic voice filled his small office.

"I'm doing just fine." It wasn't a complete lie. "This is a pleasant surprise, Adrian. What's going on?" Just looking at her, he could feel that familiar sensation in his lower stomach that had kept him up many, many nights. Christ! Not now!

"I need to talk to you about something kind of private. Do you mind if I shut your door?"

"Of course not." He didn't know exactly how wise that was, but he couldn't very well say so to her.

She stepped all the way into his office and shut the door behind her, cutting off all noise and movement just outside his office. She knew she was crazy for doing this. But now she was at the point of no return.

She stood facing the door for a moment longer trying to control her flying thoughts. It was now or never...

"What I wanted to talk to you about... this is hard. Okay. See, I like this guy, and I think he kind of likes me. And I want to try to take things to the next level, but I'm not sure how." She was still facing the door, afraid to look at him and see the questions in his eyes.

He stared at her back for what seemed like eternity. Did he hear her correctly? She was trying to talk to him about her personal life? Strange.

"Okay. But why come to me? Wouldn't your girlfriends be able to help you better than I could?"

She took a deep breath and slowly turned around. Finally she looked into his eyes and saw the true confusion there. Inwardly, she smiled to herself. He really didn't understand, did he? She let her carnal desire for him show briefly in her eyes as she devoured his exquisite appearance. As quickly as it was there, it was gone again.

"I could go to my friends, but they wouldn't understand. I think you would."

Now he was getting confused. And a little bit angry. How could she possibly think to talk about her private life with him? She obviously didn't realize how much he desired her. She obviously didn't realize how close he was to jumping her right there. Of course he wouldn't understand. He would never understand how someone at youthful and desirous as she could be so blind.

"How would I understand? I'm no longer in college with the pressures of college love. I really think you should talk to someone else about this." He was starting to show his agitation.

"No, I really think you could help me more than them. See, they guy I like... well, it's difficult to explain, really. There are many obstacles keeping us apart. And I think that once we acknowledge them, things will be alright."

He stared blankly at her. She couldn't possibly be taking about him, could she? No. That's just his lust taking over his mind. But she was so gorgeous standing there staring at him.

"W-Well," he stuttered. "What kind of obstacles are there? If you guys really like each other, then they shouldn't matter too much. Right?"

Why was he helping her have an affair with someone else? "This guy" was most likely a married man looking for a quick piece of young ass, not fully knowing the girl he was going to fuck. Now if that guy she was into was him... Ah, but he couldn't think about the impossible. Tonight, when he was home, he would think about the two of them together and get off. His usual ritual for as long as he cared to remember. That's the best he could hope for. That's the best he would get.

"That's what I think too. I'm so glad you feel the same way. It will make this next part much easier. The big problem is that this guy... well, it could jeopardize his career if we were to be caught. But I think that it would be okay. I mean, we would be discreet and no one would know about it. This is assuming, of course, that he feels the same way I do. I don't even know how he feels about me."

"Adrian..." he started. The mere mention of her name on his lips melted her. He was looking down at his desk, avoiding eye contact with her. Softly, he continued. "He would be an idiot not to return your feelings."

Her heart was beginning to race. She had thought about this moment for two years. Two fucking years. Now it was time to make her dreams a reality.

"Do you really think so, Julian? I mean, I'm really scared to tell him."

Still looking down he replied "If the guy has any sense in him, he'd feel the same way. Adrian, I really shouldn't be saying these kinds of things to you. You're a student. I'm not. I could get my ass fired."

"I know, but thanks for talking to me. You really helped me out."

"You're welcome, but I really didn't say a whole lot. I guess you figured it out on your own." Good. Now she would leave and this torture would be over.

"There's just one more thing I think you should know."

She waited to see what his reaction would before doing or saying anything else. When it was obvious he wouldn't say or do anything at all, she continued.

"This guy..." she took a deep breath. "This guy is you."

Silence. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This girl, this student, this gorgeous creature, desired him? Closing his eyes, he recalled all their previous encounters and wondered how he could NOT have known. It was so obvious looking back. Twenty-twenty hind sight. Go figure.

"Adrian... I don't know what to say. Honestly I don't. I guess I could start with 'I feel the same way' but that's really so clichéd." He took a long breath. "But what are the chances that it could actually work?" He looked up at her. Damn, but she was exquisite.

She walked toward his desk where he was sitting. He could smell the faint fragrance she always wore. "Ralph Lauren's Romance" she once told him. It suited her perfectly. That feeling in the pit of his stomach increased. What was he going to do now?

"You just told me that if two people feel the same way about each other, what would the obstacles really matter? And you admitted to me that you feel the same way. Julian..." she paused looking for the right words. "If you really want me to go, I will. But just promise me you'll think about what I've told you. I want you. And now I know you want me too. It could work. We could work. Just think about it, okay?"

Feeling utterly defeated, she started walking back towards the door. She tried so hard not to let the tears form in her eyes. Her want for him had somehow managed to grow into a need. And he just shot her down. What a fucking life.

"Adrian, wait. I don't want you to go. I think we should talk about this." What more could he say to her? He wanted her. She wanted him. It all seemed so simple. When she still hesitated, he told her, "Shut the door, Adrian."

Never one to disobey orders, Adrian did as she was told. But she still could not face him. Her emotions were not yet controlled enough to face him, face his rejection. She never should have taken such a stupid chance. How would this affect their professional relationship? She couldn't even fathom the thought that she might have to start working for someone else, but that's what this could lead to.

"Look at me. Please."

Adrian slowly turned away from the door, but kept her eyes on the floor. A few more deep breaths and she should be okay. Breathe. Just breathe. She finally lifted her head and instead of seeing contempt or disgust in his eyes, she saw his desire. Christ Almighty. What had she done?

He stood from his chair and closed the distance between them. He was now standing over her, looking down into her pale face and deep eyes. He lifted a hand to turn off the lights and lock the door. The room was almost completely dark, except for the faint light streaming through from the crack between the door and the floor. Though it wasn't much, it was enough to see so that they wouldn't kill themselves. He laid one hand on her shoulder, and caressed her face with the other.

"Julian. I thought you wanted to talk." Her voice was meek as she tried to still the slight tremors raking through her body caused by his gentle touch.

"Adrian, you are so beautiful. Tell me this isn't a dream. Tell me you want me."

"Julian..." she began.

"Tell me Adrian. Please."

That plea was her undoing. She gave herself to the caress and closed her eyes reveling in the thought that this was a reality.

"It's not a dream, Julian. I want you. I've always wanted you. Please..." she opened her eyes to look at him. "Please make love to me."

She could feel him shudder slightly at that request; his desire obviously matched hers and she was more than willing to explore everything that could happen between them.

Julian lowered his head and lightly touched his lips to hers. Each had been longing for this moment for so long, neither wanted to ruin it. Before the gentle touch could become a kiss, however, Adrian backed away.

"Julian, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, here?"

"I've wanted you to come to me for so long, I can't wait any longer. Look." He grabbed her hand and guided it to crotch. Any questions Adrian may have had about waiting quickly disappeared as she felt his readiness.

"I'm scared," she said simply.

"It's okay. If you don't want to do this..."

"I do. Trust me I do. I just...don't want to get caught." She chuckled softly in the dark thinking of the irony of it all. Here was her dream come true, and she was backing away. She knew she wanted this, and no fear would stand in her way. Taking a deep breath, she moved her hand from his swollen cock to his face. "Kiss me." It was more of a command than a request. But Julian did as she bade.

He lowered his head again, but wasn't so gentle this time. His need for her was great, and the anticipation even greater. When their lips met in the age-old ritual of lovers, he reeled. She tentatively opened her mouth to take more of him, to taste all of him, so he could taste her. The taste of her sweet, youthful mouth almost brought him to his knees.

As their tongues danced around one another, Julian removed his hand from her shoulder and moved it to her breast. He found the sensitive bud and stroked it with the pad of his thumb. He heard her moan slightly and gave a little squeeze. His free hand made its way to the nape of her neck and he threaded his fingers through her silky hair. Julian had never felt his need grow as much or as quickly as it was at that moment.

Adrian hesitantly moved her arms to wrap around his neck and pull him closer. She needed to feel him, feed his urgency, and let him feel hers. She felt his grasp on her breast cease and she almost cried out in protest. But before she could break free of his mouth, she felt the same urgent pressure on the other side. A soft moan tried to escape her lips, only to be swallowed by his.

Eventually, his lips left hers. She slowly opened her eyes feeling disoriented and as if there was something lacking inside of her.

Julian grabbed her hands from off his neck and guided her to his desk.

"Sit up there." He said as he pointed to his desk. She moved closer and started to remove the papers that were scattered across the wooden top. Once they were gone, she sat on the desk with him standing in between her legs.

"Julian," she breathed as he lowered to his knees. He guided her hips closer to the edge and raised her short skirt up to reveal his coveted desire. He finally noticed she wore no under garments. Adrian had planned all this! That knowledge only served to heighten his already raging need.

"Christ. You're beautiful, Adrian." He leaned closer to her supple body and breathed in her sweet scent.

"Julian." She lifted his head with her hands and brought him to meet her willing mouth. He leaned over her, pushing her back onto the desk. His hands had free range on her body, and he explored it fully. Together, they freed her of the annoying shirt and bra and him of his work shirt and the white t-shirt underneath.

Their hands, mouths, and tongues explored every inch possible. When his warm mouth found her breast, she thought she would explode. He flicked the very tip back and forth with his velvet tongue. Then he sucked, teased and loved her soft mound until she wanted to cry out.

Immediately, he stopped.

"What is it, Julian?" Adrian, thinking she had done something wrong, grew nervous.

"Adrian, I'd love for our first time to go slow. But, I can't right now. I have to have you. Please."

At that moment she could deny him nothing. "Yes. Now."

Julian moved off of Adrian and scooted her back to the edge of the desk. Adrian sat up and helped him get his belt unbuckled and slacks off. With the nice pants around his ankles on the floor, Adrian fiddled with the waistband of his boxer shorts. Her dream was about to become a reality; she was about to feel him inside of her. She wanted to cherish this moment. But their needs were too great to hold back for too long.

Julian moved his hands on top of Adrian's and pushed his boxers down to join this slacks around his feet. Instantly, his very swollen cock leaped out at Adrian. She had never seen one so large before, and it almost intimidated her. Almost; but not quite. Curious about it, she bent her head to taste it. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked the purple head all around, trying to dart into the tiny slit on the top.

"Adrian. Stop. Or I won't be able to hold it back."

Not wanting to deny herself this pleasure, she stopped and looked up at him. She spread her legs and felt the cool air intensify her wetness. He merely looked at her most private area. In that moment he realized what he was about risk, and he contemplated if it was really worth it. His job was at stake, his reputation, their relationship. But just then he caught the sweet yet tangy smell of her desire and knew what he was going to do.

He leaned in closer to Adrian and kissed her full pouting lips. He guided his swollen cock toward her waiting hole. Once the head was positioned right, he pushed in slowly. He wanted to savor this moment, their first time.

Julian heard Adrian gasp as she broke their kiss. "Go slow. Please." Slow? She really expected him to go slow when she was so tight and wet and warm. Putting all his thoughts to what he was feeling, he almost came right then. He controlled himself enough to enter her, even slower than before.

He kept pushing until he felt something block his way. She couldn't be! Adrian, beautiful, enchanting Adrian, was still a virgin? Julian stilled not knowing if he should continue or not.

"Please Julian. I want this. I've wanted it to be you. Don't stop now. We can talk later, just don't stop now." She had just made his decision for him.

He pulled out a bit, looked down into her shadowed face and said, "This is going to hurt. I'm really sorry." As he said that he thrust into her, tearing Adrian's hymen.

She buried her head into his shoulder to muffle her cries. Julian didn't move, couldn't move. If he moved even an inch, he would spill his seed inside her. As they stayed joined together without movement, he felt Adrian begin to relax and he felt he was able to move again.

Julian looked down into Adrian's face and saw only peace and joy on her expression. "Adrian? Are you okay?"

"Mmm. Just fine." She opened her eyes as her lips curved slightly up. "I love you, Julian."

Those simple words were almost Julian's undoing. He suddenly felt a vast wave of emotion sweep over him unlike any he had ever felt. He felt his urgency and remembered what he was doing.

"Adrian, I..."

"Shh. Don't say anything. But if you don't move soon, we're going to have some problems."

Julian did as he was told and pulled out of her warm, wet center. When his head was at the very edge of her opening, he thrust in. Again and again he did this. The emotions he knew she was expressing through their actions heightened this experience to a new level for him.

He could feel her center start to grip him even tighter. Suddenly, she exploded and her insides milked Julian's cock toward her very core. He couldn't hold back much longer.

As Adrian was coming down from her orgasm, Julian knew he was about to explode himself.

"Adrian," he whispered. "I'm going to cum very, very soon. Tell me where."

Adrian looked right into his eyes and said, "Inside of me. I want to feel you. Don't worry about anything. It'll be okay. I promise."

Looking into her eyes, he let everything go. He shot his load deep inside her, his seed searching for the ultimate goal. He felt his explosion would never end. Wave after wave of the purest ecstasy engulfed him.

Finally he was able to acknowledge his surroundings again, and realized he was lying fully on Adrian's soft body. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at her face. A loose strand of midnight hair was across her forehead. Julian gently grabbed it and brushed it aside; caressing her face, showing her without words just what their escapade meant to him.

"Wow," was all he could finally say. Looking at her delicate features, he smiled. "That was incredible."

Adrian looked back at him with an equally large smile and concurred. "I didn't freak you out too much, did I? I'm sure it's not every day a student comes to you spouting words of love. And if it is, well, you shouldn't make a habit out of it."

Julian gradually raised himself off of her and let his now limp cock slide free of the warmth that was only Adrian. Adrian sat up soon after and just remained seated on his desk. Julian bent down and put his pants and boxers back on. Zipping the fly, he turned and sat next to Adrian on the desk.

"We should probably talk about what just happened, don't you think?" He looked over at Adrian and saw that she was still topless. "Okay. We'll talk once you put on your shirt. I can't concentrate with you looking like that."

12