The Time of My Life

Story Info
An eco-journalist's experience at work.
22.8k words
4.66
74.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four hours and fifteen minutes. That's how much sleep I got last night. It was going to be a long hard day and I felt like crap. My head was pounding and my arms were like lead. As I parked I tried to remember the name of the woman whose home I was walking into. My boss J.W. had called me the day before and told me she had the perfect assignment for me. I was supposed to photograph this house for an article about living 'green'. That probably meant some rich lady had discovered recycling or bought a reusable shopping bag so she wanted her friends to know. J.W. sent me a text the night before with directions and told me to show up first thing this morning. At least I was there on time.

J.W. Miller was a good boss. She gave me work that I liked. It wasn't very demanding or time consuming and most of it was a no-brainer. My schedule was flexible as long as I made deadline, and that worked for me. Shooting 'human interest' stories like this paid my bills so I could focus on what I really wanted to do. The problem was I didn't know what I wanted to do. If I knew that, doing this would be cool. The way things were...it was just going to be a long day.

The sun was sneaking over the peak of the roof when I saw a Red Bull in the back of my trunk but it was empty. I needed caffeine and food bad. My camera was handy so I shot off a few frames of the exterior to get a head start on the work. The light lit the house perfectly. The shadows and light brought out details that you wouldn't see in the harsh midday sun. I added a quick flash as a fill light and got some incredible stuff. The sunlight's effect commanded so much of my attention I didn't see the faces looking down at me from the upstairs windows. If I'd been awake I might have noticed.

I took my gear and headed around back to meet the housekeeper. My boss had given me pretty specific instructions on what to do. What J.W. didn't tell me was what a babe this housekeeper was. She was a cutie from somewhere in the Southern hemisphere. Her smile was welcoming and her eyes sparkled even at this ungodly hour. I set my bag down by the pool and turned to find her offering me a huge cup of coffee. The aroma was enough to make me propose marriage on the spot. I closed my eyes and sipped slowly to let it wash the cobwebs out of my brain before I tried to do anything more. "Oh, yeah. That's just what I needed. Thank you."

"You're welcome. My name is Leda. I take care of the house with Mrs. Westin and the girls."

"It's nice to meet you, Leda. I'm Nick Todd, but you can call me Banger."

Giggling she said, "Banger? How did you get a name like that?"

"It's a long story."

"You're here to get our story, right? Why don't you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." She giggled again as she asked, "Isn't that how it's done?"

Coffee, a pretty girl and a laugh, my day was looking up. "Okay. I'll play along. I got it for a couple of reasons but it started when I was a kid. My full name's Thomas Nicholas Todd the III. The first day of school the other kids heard that and started calling me TNT, dynamite, Boomer, and Banger. I hated the last one the most so that's what stuck."

"Why do they call you Nick instead of Thomas?"

"They called my grandfather Thomas and my dad Tommy, so I wanted to be called Nick. But please call me Banger. All my friends do."

The last of the coffee was dancing over my tongue when she said, "I think I'd like to be your friend, Banger. I like you. You look like you could use some breakfast. Would you like a little something to nibble on?"

Evidently my brain hadn't fully started to function because I said, "I'll enjoy nibbling on anything you let me." She giggled but the woman behind me was not so sweet.

"Excuse me. What did you say?"

I turned so quickly that I lost my balance and fell into the pool. Flailing about I sputtered and chased the coffee with the cold chlorinated water. "Please, give me a hand," I said desperately hoping for help.

"Stand up. The water's only chest deep."

Putting my feet on the pool bottom I stood up slowly on my 6'2" frame the water was about chest deep. My coat was soaked and felt like it weighed 300 pounds. I looked up to see Leda trying her best not to laugh and the lady of the house glaring at me. "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realize, Mrs..."

"Westin. It's Mrs. Westin. And it's a lap pool. It's the same depth for the full length of the pool. But what were you saying about nibbling on something?"

By this point the caffeine and adrenalin had me fully awake and I was quick to answer. "I said, 'I'm sure I'd enjoy a nibble of anything she has for me' Ma'am."

A quick knowing grin flashed across her face as she folded her arms and walked away. "You'd better get him something dry to wear, Leda. We don't want him tracking water all over the place."

Leda nodded and said, "Yes, Ma'am. Right away. Maybe some of Mr. Westin's old clothes that I packed up for Goodwill."

My shirt and pants both clung to me like a second skin but the way she looked me up and down left me feeling naked. "I don't think Mr. Westin was anywhere near as big as he is, but he can try them."

I dragged myself over the side and the pool and lay down on the warm stone sidewalk as Mrs. Westin walked away. When I opened my eyes all I could see were smooth brown legs going up and up and up under a crisp black skirt. They were gorgeous. Leda stuck her hand in front of my face to pull me up. "Come on. I'll help you change."

"That's sounds like a good start," I said, trying not to sound too lecherous.

The giggle I was starting to fall for came out of her again. "Mr. Westin's clothes are in the pool house. I was getting them ready to donate."

"What happened to Mr. Westin?"

Leda voice softened as she said, "He died a while ago in an accident at the chemical factory. Mrs. Westin had a hard time letting go and has never gotten rid of his clothes. She hated him going into the business, but he was ambitious. He wanted to make his own money."

"What do you mean his own money? Did he inherit this place or something?"

"No, the house was Mrs. Westin's inheritance. Her family was in mining long, long ago. They made lots of money. They were never concerned with what happened to the land they worked. The Mrs. refused to have anything to do with them until her mother got sick. Her father died of exposure of toxic materials when she was in her teens so her mother was alone. The Mrs. moved back here to take care of her at the end. The house is hers now. So she and the girls take care of everything."

"Wow. Well, this place is beautiful. How many people live and work here?"

She smiled and said, "It's just me, the Mrs. and the girls."

I was surprised. People like this had drivers, gardeners, cooks, dog walkers, maids and more. "So they don't have any other live-in help?"

"No, we have to hire extra hands now and then. But no one else lives here. The girls and I do it all."

I stopped and looked around me. Three acres of gardens, buildings, pool, and house were spread around me. The wealthy owners of a place like this always had staff to take care of everything. How could that be possible? "How do you?"

"I'll tell you all about it while you're changing," she said pulling me into the pool house. "Mr. Westin's clothes are all in here. We can find you something." She grabbed my shirt and pulled it off saying, "Let's get you out of those wet clothes right now."

"I can handle this myself."

She plastered her body against mine and started sliding her hand under the waist band of my pants as she said, "I know, but it'll be more fun if we do it together." As she wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, she kissed me.

Now, I've been kissed by women who like me and I've been kissed by women who want me. But I'd never been kissed like this before. Leda kissed me like she wanted to eat me alive. It was incredible. By the time we came up for air my pants were falling down and my cock was standing up. She had her hand on the base of my shaft, stroking softly as I got hard. Her fingers spread as I grew under her warm touch. She pulled back and looked me in the eye as she ran her hand along my rod.

I knew that look. I'd seen it before. Her hand moved down my cock and she could feel how thick and wide it was. Her fingers didn't touch as they wrapped around me. When she moved up my length she hadn't come to the crown as she expected. I was longer than that. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me and then looked down at my nine inches of thick hard cock.

"This will be much more fun if we do it together," she panted as she stripped off her blouse and skirt, revealing two beautiful breasts and a tiny pair of black lace panties. She leaned in to give a quick peck on the cheek and rubbed her hard nipples against my chest. I felt those rock-hard points trace their way down my body as she planted little kisses on my chest and stomach. With her hand still around my cock, she kissed every inch of me, teasing me with soft little kisses and delicate touches. Then she knelt before me and as she slipped one hand down her belly and into her panties, she stared at my cock.

Taking a deep breath, she wrapped her soft full lips around the head then slowly sank her mouth down. She was like a woman possessed. She licked, sucked and kissed me. This girl knew who to suck a cock and she loved to do it. A moan started somewhere deep in her chest. It was almost like she was purring in contentment as she held me in her hot wet mouth. But it grew in intensity quickly. Soon she was moaning loudly and every vibration was transferred to my cock and balls. I couldn't take that for long. I wrapped my hands in her hair and tried to pull her off me as I threw my head back and warned her, "Leda, I can't take it. I'm going to come!"

With one hand on my balls and one hand moving up and down my slick shaft, she wrapped her soft wet lips around the head and sucked me. A heavy pulse ran along my cock as I tried to hold back the flood. She held her breath when she felt it. Then her tongue flicked around me and I unloaded in her mouth. My balls were heavy with spunk and I pumped it into her. Her tits jiggled as she shuddered and came as I filled her mouth. She must have thought she'd suck me dry and let me see her swallow my load, but she didn't know what she was in for. I filled her mouth and kept coming. Her dark eyes flashed up at mine as she swallowed quickly to keep from choking. I filled her mouth again and felt her swallow a second time before it slowed to a trickle.

She pulled her mouth off me and was stroking me with both hands as she caught her breath. Little streams of come that ran over her fingers were licked up as quickly as she could. "I've never..." she said.

"I know. I hear that a lot."

"I'll bet you do. That was..." she said as she sat up and rubbed her breast against me. With both hands on my cock she traced circles around her nipples with the head.

"I know. It was for me to. You're incredible, Leda. Thank you."

"No, thank you, Banger. I loved it. I've always liked to...but I loved it." Her cheek was warm against my stomach as she held me. I felt her stiffen for a moment before she looked down at her hands. "Dios Mio. You're still hard!"

"Yeah. Want to have some more fun?"

She smiled and nodded so I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. After a few eager kisses I turned her around so the two of us were facing the mirror in the back of the room. I tore the wisp of black lace off with a quick yank as she gasped in my arms. I ran my hands up her body, loving every inch of her sweet luscious curves. Her eyes darted back and forth between my hands and my eyes as she watched me caressing her. I filled my hands with her soft breasts, feeling the weight of them in my palms, then teasing the nipples until they were hard to enough to cut glass. She ground her round ass on my cock, squeezing it between her strong cheeks. As she arched her back she pushed her tits into my hands and threw her head back. Her long black curls just brushed against the head of my cock as she did. It was amazing. Her soft curves in my hands, her warm butt around my shaft and her hair flicking the sensitive crown of my cock all combined with the image I had in the mirrors before me. It was almost too much to take. I wanted to stay like that forever.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned. She slid her ass up and down my pole. "I love how your hands feel on me. Hold me like this while you fuck me."

"I will," I said. "But there's something else I want to do first." I laid my hand on her back and bent her over as I sank down behind her, kissing my way down her back as I went. When I got to that sweet round ass I stopped for a moment to kiss and nibble on her cheeks before slipping down to taste her dripping pussy. With her back arched and her legs spread, I lapped my way up and down her sweet little honey pot. Her lips opened to welcome me in so I slid my tongue into her. She gasped and pushed back against my face so I buried my tongue deep in her as she ground her expanding clit on my chin. Grabbing her hips let me hold her tight while I fucked her with my tongue. With one hand on the floor and one on her tits she was writhing under my oral assault in no time. I felt her shuddering as she got close to her climax so I pulled out of her pussy. She shouted for me not to stop until I locked my lips around her clit. Then she wailed and came all over my face.

Before she could finish her orgasm I stood and I shoved my cock into her in one long, hard thrust. Her scream must have been heard for miles. If it was, then so were her shouts for me to fuck her. I pulled her body up and held her just the way she wanted. I held her against me as I fucked her so she could see my cock forcing it's way into her sweet little cunt. She could see my balls swinging below us ready to unload into her pussy. She could see my hands on her tits and my lips on her neck. She watched us as I took her.

I fucked her harder and harder, I straightened my legs, lifting her to her toes. Then with a shove, I put my hand on her belly and sliding my fingers on each side of her clit I held her against me as I picked her up. I knew she'd feel me teasing her clit as it slipped in and out of my fingers and the pressure of holding her like this would rub my cock against her g-spot. By the way she responded I must have been right. Her body shuddered with one orgasm after another as that long steady climb toward the finish began for me.

I leaned down to nuzzle her neck and told her. "I'm going to come. Do you want me to come in you, Leda?"

"Oh, yes. Yes."

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure."

"Are you going to come with me?"

"Yes...please..."

As she said please I shoved the full length of my cock into her and came. She writhed and ground down on me like she was in the throes of a seizure. I held her tight as I let my balls unload in her and I could see our juices mingling as they dripped out of her and down our legs. When all that was left was the occasional aftershock, I stepped back and sat down with her still impaled on me in a nice soft chair against the wall. She curled up in my lap to catch her breath. As my cock began to slip out of her so did my come. It ran out all over me. Leda slowly moved down to take me in her mouth and lick me clean. She worked her way up and down my thighs, balls, and finally my shaft until she'd cleaned me to her satisfaction. Then laying her head in my lap she sat and stared at my semi-hard cock. "Does it ever go down?"

"Not when a beautiful girl like you is playing with it."

She smiled and asked, "Is that the other reason they call you 'Banger'?"

"Yeah."

"I think we're going to have fun while you're here, Banger. I knew it as soon as I saw you." After a quick hug and kiss she pulled me to my feet. "But first we've got to get cleaned up. Come on, there's a shower in here."

Showering with a woman is an adventure. You never know if it'll be awkward, fun, romantic, erotic or just a chance to get clean. With Leda it was a little bit of all of that. She cleaned me thoroughly and efficiently but didn't miss the chance to tease me a little and enjoy a quick kiss or two (or three) along the way. By the time we got in the shower clothes I'd left on the floor were almost dry. I didn't see her throw them in the dryer but by the time we got out my shirt and pants were freshened up and ready to wear. She hung my coat up and told me she'd come back for it later.

Back in her blouse and skirt she looked every bit the consummate professional. If I didn't have to work, I'd have been after her again. My boots were too waterlogged to wear, so I decided to go bare foot and set them out in the sun to dry.

Another of those giggles came from behind me as I bent over to set my boots out in the sun. Then I heard, "We have to get to work now."

"Yeah. But if there's a chance for us to get together later..."

"We'll see if you have any energy left after you meet the girls."

'What did she mean by that?' I wondered as I prepped my camera. "Where shall we start?"

"Why don't I tell you about the grounds and the gardens? We can start there and then the girls can show you around while I make some lunch."

"Okay. But you don't do the grounds keeping do you?"

"Oh, we all pitch in to take care of things around here. I lay out the gardens and we all work together to keep them up."

"Really? You take care of the house and the grounds?"

She giggled again and said, "The Mrs. and the girls work on them just as much as I do. That's the way she wants it done and there's no arguing with her. But she can tell you about that. Why don't you start here?" She stopped at the rail of the patio. When I looked past her the gardens were spread out like a painting.

"You did all this?"

"I just laid it out. We all did it."

It was amazing. There was an oval shaped pond or marsh surrounded by a short hedge in the center. Around that were rows of plantings of different heights. At the edge of the plantings were beds of flowers ringed by still more hedges. Stone paths and walls defined the spaces and gave them a sense of formality. Leda smiled as she looked out over her work. It was a perfect shot. I got my camera set and said, "Leda."

When she turned I shot her picture before she realized what I was doing. It was fantastic. "Oh no. You're here to photograph this, not me," she fussed at me.

"This is your doing. You're part of this story."

She scurried to me side so I shoot more of the gardens. Everywhere I looked there was something surprising. Bamboo grew around perimeter like a privacy fence, fruit trees and grapevines were nestled in between other plantings, and in the back was a building that stretched the full width of the property. I had so many questions.

Leda explained that the bamboo was planted when the old fence needed to be replaced. Pavement around the perimeter, a barrier underground and a stone wall kept it controlled. It gave them privacy. The gardens were planted with a mix of hedges, flowers, and vegetables. They maximized the use of the sun and grew what they ate. The marsh was how the water they used was filtered. She said Gina could explain all that better. The building at the back was called 'the garden house' and she grabbed my hand and took me to see it.

"In here we have a greenhouse, hydroponics, recycling, composting, planting tables and storage for all the little things we need for the garden," she told me. I realized this wasn't the self-indulgent greenhouse full of flowers that I expected. This was a working garden house. There were banana trees ripe with fruit, palms with coconuts ready to fall and rows of tables for hydroponics.

"Wow. With this you could feed..."