Dear John

Story Info
Wife informs hubby he's a cuckold by letter.
812 words
3.13
52.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

Dear John,

Oh my, that is not a good start for this letter. My dearest, this is not a "Dear John" type of letter but more of an affirmation of my love. With that being said, I do admit to the accusations of your note left for me. Yes, I am having an affair, and yet as it is shallow, tawdry, and purely physical; I feel it is unfair for you to claim I no longer love you. My connections with this person are mainly tactile and non-verbal with lots of heavy breathing while in the dark.

What this man does for me is something I could never get from your rather small semi-turgid man hood. Yet as much as I soar from the complete surrender to animalistic urges I also enjoy the sweet release and relaxing orgasms I receive from your tongue glued to my sex. As I write this, I think of you between my legs with your face buried deep in my folds while I hold you head to my secret spot enjoying you for hours. Just thinking of this makes my panties wet with anticipation. Clearly, you can see my quandary for as much as I have to have him I want you too. You both have become my yin and yang as he scratches the itch you create. Whereas you fulfill my needs, he fulfills my desires. Can't you see that I want both of you?

John I am begging you not to make me choose between the two of you. In all honesty, if I am forced to make a decision, surely you are intelligent enough to know whom I will select. My dearest husband I do not wish to make that choice, no what I want is for you to swallow at least some of your pride and come back to our home.

As you ruminate on this, as I know you will, think not only of your humiliation but also of the pleasures of your loving wife. When you picture your wife being taken like the bitch in heat that she is, try not to think of the pain in your heart. Concentrate lower, to the stirrings in your groin as you would being a voyeur with some unknown wanton woman. Husband of mine here is where you need to be honest with yourself as well as me. John I have been on your computer, I've seen your secret files and hidden websites so I know your repressed urges. I guess the main question to resolve is weather you can accept your fantasies as a reality.

Yes, John you are now a cuckold and that is a fact you cannot change. If you can accept this, I feel we will only strengthen our marriage. Do you think I have forgotten all of the erotic evenings we spent of you begging me to tell you of my past lovers? Do I need to remind you of your incessant prattle, was he better, was he bigger or did he last longer? Although I lied at the time to save your precious ego, the real answers were yes, yes and yes. As I have told you already, I will not give up the man in my life for the husband in my life. However, I am ready to include you vicariously in all of my dalliances. To tell you of my tawdry machinations as your face takes its rightful place between my legs would give untold pleasure to both you and me, thus giving satisfaction to both our needs.

What I am trying to tell you John this is something you secretly want and if you can't get past your foolish pride then you are the one who will suffer from the missed eroticism that we both can share in. I know you still love me and I want you to know my love for you is as real as the tears that stain these pages. We are a couple, and what I do to satisfy my need for a real man should not cause you any more concern than your need for companionship with those silly men you play golf with so often does to me.

What more can I say other than I want you back in our home? As this decision is yours to make I will abide in whatever way you make it. I say this with my heart today but the longer you delay the bigger the chance I may change my mind. I only ask you to listen to your loins and not your pride and come back to me as my loving cuckold and to the sexual adventures ahead of us.

Love, Jane

PS. If you come back and there is a gray BMW in the driveway, go see a movie or something then come back when its gone.

J.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers