Mall Walkers

Story Info
The aberrant behavior some of the mall walkers.
1k words
4.34
19.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12-05-2009

Henry Albright
Central Shopping Mall
482 Casanova Drive
Crystal Springs, Texas 77069

Re: Central Mall's Morning Walker Program

Mr. Albright

I am writing to inform you of a security concern that a number of our security officers have been facing during the early morning hours at the mall. As you know, the Central Mall's Morning Walker Program opens the doors to community members and customers at six am each morning to allow the program members to walk and work out at stations placed throughout the mall. While we have staffed our department to provide security for that type of activity we have recently been experiencing some aberrations from the normal activities.

As you know, with the exception of some holiday special, the stores don't open until nine or ten am. Prior to that time the mall is basically empty except for the food court area and these walkers. Considering the average age of the participants we were, quite frankly, surprised to find the type of aberrant behavior some of the walkers have been engaging in.

As an example I offer a transcript of one of our security officer's incident reports:

Incident Report November 15, 2009

During normal walk-around I heard some moans and heavy breathing coming from an alcove entering into the West Wing Storage area. Concerned we might have an injured walker there I snuck up to see what was happening. Upon spotting the suspects, I quickly determined that this was not an injury but something altogether different, so I found a concealed observation point and observed the activity.

Wanting to document the event I grabbed my video camcorder and recorded the activity. While I experienced an initial wave of nausea when I first figured out exactly what was going on, as I continued to watch I found I couldn't look away. I guess it was kind of like a train wreck, a very old train wreck.

Anyway, it was obvious that old man Jackson and Mrs. Taylor had been going at it for a while. By the time I got there Mrs. Taylor was completely naked. She was on all fours on the ground, her jogging suit provided padding for her hands and knees. Now Jackson had positioned his walker behind Mrs. Taylor. He had turned it backwards and then pushed it tight up against her ass. He was then able to move in close enough behind her to work his cock into her.

I did notice a very large vial of lubricant in Jackson's walker pouch, a vial which I confiscated from him later. So while he is moving his hips like I've never seen him do, Mrs. Taylor's dangling breasts were flopping back and forth. I mean not just swinging, they were slapping her in the face and then swinging back and hitting her thighs. After that sight I'll never be able to look my granny in the face again.

After a few minutes old man Jackson hollered, "Hang on baby, I'm taking it home." He then moved his hands from his walker down to her hips and pushed himself hard against her. The remained shoved together for a few moments and then pulled apart. Jackson then helped Mrs. Taylor up and they slowly got dressed. At that point I moved in and apprehended the offenders, giving them a warning while confiscating Mr. Jackson's tube of lubricant as well as a bottle of little blue pills.

Signed: Elliot Nottle
Security Officer

Our department later returned the pills and lubricant to Mr. Jackson and provided a formal apology to him and Mrs. Taylor for handcuffing them, however, we did file a formal incident report. If this activity was just an occasional occurrence the security department would not be overly concerned, but it seems that since the incident documented above, we have received twenty-five separate reports of similar activity.

In each case the we have found similar blue pills and large bottles of lubricant stored in the nearby walkers, fanny packs and wheelchairs. We even found one walker using a cane with a realistic, soft rubber replica of a large penis for the handle. I don't even want to mention what one of our security officers documented happening with that monstrosity.

While all observed acts have been between consenting participants all over the age of twenty-one, way over the age of twenty-one, we are concerned that this activity will create a problem with shoppers. with the Christmas Holidays coming on, many of the stores will be opening early and the probability of innocent shoppers walking up on this activity is increasing.

What I recommend, at least for the immediate future, is that we isolate the Southwest Wing, which is currently empty allowing access only to a limited group of individuals. Then we simply break our Mall Walker group into two groups. One for the individuals interested in exercising by walking and using the assigned workout areas, well continue calling them the Mall Walkers, and group two for the likes of Mr. Jackson and Mrs. Taylor who are interested in a little different exercise. We will then call them the Mall Fuckers.

Of course, with the Southwest Wing devoted to these geriatric fuckers you might be able to interest some specialty stores in opening at the mall specifically to support the Mall Fuckers. They could sell easy opening condom packs, energy drinks, and other toys and devices. Hell, Medicaid or Medicare might support opening a special clinic here.

Anyway, those are my concerns along with my recommendations for correcting the problem. The one thing we can't afford to do is do nothing. We need to accept the fact these old people are horny fucking people, and ignoring the situation or preaching abstinence to them is not going to stop it from happening.

If you want to discuss this problem in more detail or if you would like to view any of the several hundred video clips documenting the sexual activity please let me know. If you want to look at the videos, please give me at least a weeks notice as many of the titles are currently checked out for study and evaluation by members of our security staff.

Sincerely,

Osgood Beeson
Chief Security Officer
Syndicated Security Services
222 Spyglass Street
Anthill, Texas 77064