Two Treats for Halloween

Story Info
He doesn't expect this.
2k words
3.42
121k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year for the past 5 years she has been coming to my house. As soon as my door opens she yells "trick or treat" and giggles. She's got to be 19 by now, and knows she is to old for this. She always dresses up as a sexy witch. She wears a tight black dress that goes to her knees, a black hat, black lipstick, black eye shadow, well black everything she even dies her hair black. She is incredibly hot. She has the figure of a model. 5'9 140lbs, long naturally blonde hair (when it's not black), deep green eyes, full lucious lips, high cheeks, big round firm breasts that look like they are a size D, maybe smaller, long perfectly shaped legs, flat stomach, and a small but cute ass. Her name is Monique . The thing about Monique is that she is a tease, she wears tight cloths and flaunts herself to all the guys. Well she has flaunted 1 to many times. I hope she is ready for this Halloween.

I looked out my window as the school bus rode by, and knew it wouldn't be to long before all the kids starting coming to my door. I got my candy bowl out and sat it on my end table. I went to my bedroom and got my costume on. I am Dracula this year as I am every year. I took off my cloths and checked my self out in the mirror. I am a pretty hot guy for being 29. I have blue eyes and a sexy smile, sandy blonde hair that is always neatly trimmed, a goatee and mustache, a washboard stomach, and an average cock. After doing some admiring myself I jumped into my costume. As soon as I buttoned my cape the door bell rang. I opened the door and there stood about 10 kids, yelling "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat." I threw some suckers into there bags and told them to go away before I got the urge to bite one of them. They ran off screaming. As the night grew later Monique still hadn't come to my door. It was getting close to 8:00 and she normally showed up around 7:00. Maybe this year she finally figured she was to old for dressing up. I decided to give up on her coming tonight, and turned off my porch light and started off for bed. No sooner then I got up the stairs to my bed room the bell rang again. As I walked to the door my dick started to rise in hopes that it would be Monique. I opened the door to nothing no one was there. "Uh I guess they gave up " I said to myself. Then there she was. she jumped out of my bushes and said "what! Sage isn't giving out candy this year?" and giggled then yelled "trick or treat". How frustrating this was, this bitch scares this shit out of me, then expects me to give her candy. I stood there dumb founded and she asked me "Sage are you going to give me some candy or not. "I smiled and said "well Monique that's a deep and penetrating question, why don't you come in and we'll talk about it. She just laughed and said "yea right wouldn't you enjoy that you pervert." I was really pissed by now. I didn't know what I was thinking, but by the time I realized it was to late. I had grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into my house, and shut and locked my door. She was screaming and crying and telling me how not funny this was. I didn't care, I had her in my house and now I would use it to my advantage.

She was crying a lot and I kinda felt bad and even thought about telling her it was a joke, but I couldn't, she deserved this treatment, not only by me, but by all the guys she teases. I told her to calm down and stop crying. She just looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and said "Sage why are you doing this to me?" I told her that I was tired of being teased by her as much as the rest of the guys. She cried a little more, but as she started to calm down she said she was sorry for flaunting herself. I told her I didn't care, and that tonight was pay back for all the nights I went to bed, after seeing her in one of her short skirts and belly shirts, with a hard on that I had to fix myself. She was sobbing again and asked "Sage are...are you going to rape me?" I really didn't know what to say. I didn't even know if that's what I wanted to do, but after all it was what I set out to do. I said "no Monique i'm not going to rape you as long as you are willing to fuck me, but if your not then yes I am going to fuck your brains out anyway. She cried out "oh god no Sage please don't just let me go now and no one has to know this happened." I laughed and said " Ha yea right Monique I got you here and I'm not letting you go until I get off in that pussy." She stood up and tried to run to the door, but I grabbed her again by the arm, and this time pulling her up the stairs.

I got her into my bedroom and threw her onto the bed and grabbed the rope, scissors and gag I had waiting to use off my dresser. I tied her arms and legs to the bed and put the gag into her mouth. I pulled off my costume and cut off hers. She was crying hard now. The tears were just flowing out by the dozen. I kneeled between her legs and bent down to kiss her she moved her aside so I started kissing her chest then her tits taking each one into my mouth. I was right about the size of them. I was sucking her right nipple and foundling the other. I took my hand from her left breast and moved it down her stomach to her mound and then back up again. I then took my mouth and started kissing her down her stomach to her mound. I wanted to see her snatch up close. I opened her pussy and stuck my tongue inside, licking her clit. She was trying to say something through the gag something like "Mmuhh uuuhhhm doont." I didn't really care what she had to say.

Her clit started to swell and her juices started flowing. I quickly took my mouth from her clit to her opening, and licked her juices from her hole. She must have been getting excited to be this wet. I took my head from between her legs and asked " Monique you want this don't you?" She said something that was distorted, but I didn't understand and just took it as yes. I slid a finger into her cunt, and from the feel of her tightness she hasn't slept around. I looked up again and said " Monique are you a virgin?" She shook her head yes and cried as my finger went in all the way. I looked back down and this bitch was soaked her juices were really flowing and she started to shake. I fucked her virgin pussy faster with my finger and she was moaning a lot. I brought her to orgasm and took my finger out of her hole.

I then got back on my knees and put the head of my throbbing hard 7 1/2 inch cock to her opening. She was shaking her head no, as I slid it in. She was so tight it took at least 5 minutes to get my cock all the way in. I started slow at first to get her virgin pussy used to it. As I felt her loosen a little I began to pump faster and faster sticking my cock deep inside her with each thrust. She was crying a lot now, but I could see the pleasure in her eyes. I was getting close to orgasm and thrust my cock deep inside her pussy and shot my load. I grunted and moaned more then I had with any other women.

After I was done I got up off the bed, and noticed there was blood everywhere, on my cock on her pussy and on my sheets. I really felt bad now, she really was a virgin and her first fuck was forced, but as the fast as the guilt came on it went away. I wasn't sorry for what I did. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my self up and got a few rags to clean Monique up with. I cleaned her up and untied 1 arm and both her legs. She sat up and pulled the gag from her mouth. I looked her in the eyes and asked " so Monique are you going to be a bad little witch and tease any more boys?" She said "no Sage I have learned my lesson. She asked me why I would do such a horrible thing to her. And again I told her it was because she teased me 1 to many times. She looked down to the floor and cried, but this time it wasn't because she was scared of me. She said "Sage I am sorry for teasing you, I'm so sorry." There it was again the guilt, I looked at her and said "Monique I'm sorry I did this to you, I wasn't thinking, I just wanted to fuck you I always have and you teasing me only made it worse." She got an odd look on her face and laughed a little. This was weird being that she had just got raped. She looked me in the eye and said "Sage I won't tell that you raped me if you say your the daddy of my unborn child." I could have cried right then and there. I said "what, but the blood.. you...your a virgin, how could you be pregnant?" She replied "well Sage I'm not, I lost my virginity 2 weeks ago and now I am pregnant, and as for the blood... I guess you popped my cherry, your cock was a lot bigger then the other guy ." I asked her how she knew she was pregnant and she said "I took a pregnancy test last night." I was really confused now, I didn't know what to say. So I said " ok I'll be your babies daddy." She smiled and said "and I won't tell that you raped me."

I looked outside and thought about the year before and how much my life has changed. The school bus rode by and I thought to myself "when the kids knock this year I won't be here to answer the door." My thoughts were interrupted when Monique yelled for me to get Sage Jr. his costume from the washer. I got it for her and helped her put it on our son. He looked so cute in his little dog costume. We walked to the door and Monique stopped and looked at me and said "thank you for what you did a year ago if you hadn't then Sage Jr. wouldn't be here. I asked "why," and she said she had had an appointment for an abortion the next day, but didn't want to do it, but also didn't want a baby with no father, and that she didn't know Sage's real father, all she knew about him was that he drove a red camero, and was just passing through when she met him. I hugged her and said "I'm glad too, I have got the women I have waited years for and a great little boy to go with her." We walked out and started our first Halloween as a family.