Graduation and... Ch. 07

Story Info
Bobby Draper gets together with Mrs. Meckler.
3.8k words
4.72
72.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby found a note from his mother tacked to his bedroom door when he got up Saturday morning. "Mrs. Everett called and said she needs help with something," the note said. "She asked if you could stop over this morning."

Bobby grew more than a little excited as he perused the note. It had been a quite a while since he'd had the opportunity to spend time with Nicole Everett, the first of his adult lovers and, in a lot of ways his favorite.

He took a shower, a cool one. After that, he threw on a sweatshirt, jeans, and no underwear. No point in putting on any more clothing than he had to since he knew he'd be taking it off, anyhow.

Bobby walked across the street and up the sidewalk to the Everett house and knocked on the door. When it opened, Bobby's eyes widened. The woman who answered the door wasn't Nicole Everett. Instead, a woman named Rita Meckler stood there, smiling at him. She stepped back so he could enter the house. "What is Mrs. Meckler doing here?" the young man wondered. "Where is Nicole?

"How are you, Bobby?" Mrs. Meckler asked.

"Ah...I...I'm, ah, fine," Bobby replied.

Bobby looked at Mrs. Meckler. Like Mrs. Everett, she was his mother's age, but it looked as if she'd taken very good care of herself. She wore a mid-calf length cream-colored skirt with buttons up the front. Most of the buttons were open and a finely-formed leg encased in dusky pantyhose showed where the skirt gapped. Over the skirt, she wore a lace camisole that looked transparent, but wasn't, which clung to her sumptuous upper body. A cream-colored jacket that had three-quarter length sleeves and only one button completed the woman's outfit. Mrs. Meckler's long, straight black hair hung over her right shoulder, falling onto her ample breasts. Bobby found her quite alluring.

But he was still confused, Why was Mrs. Meckler in the Everett house?

"I hope you don't mind, Bobby," Mrs. Meckler said, stepping toward him. "Nicole and I got a little tipsy together one night and she confided in me about..." she shrugged, "...what you and she have been doing." She moved closer, then she was pressing against him. Her arms snaked around him, trapping him in a passionate embrace. "She went to visit her parents, her mother's very sick you know. And she always leaves a key to their house with me when she goes away," Mrs. Meckler continued, working her hips against the rapidly growing bulge in Bobby's groin. "So I can check on the house from time to time. I've been feeling a little at loose ends lately and, since Nicole isn't around, I figured..."

Bobby knew exactly what Mrs. Meckler wanted and he decided there was no harm in giving it to her. He pulled her face to his and their lips joined. His tongue slithered out and caressed her lips. Her lips parted and her tongue sought contact with his, then their tongues lashed urgently. He cupped her ass forcing her tighter against the growing hardness in his groin. If she was offering, he was taking her up on her offer.

Gasping, they leaned back in each other's arms. Rita's lips were red and wet and her eyes were ablaze. Bobby pushed her jacket down. She let her arms drop and it fell to the carpeted floor of the foyer. Once the jacket was off, the young man opened the few remaining fastened buttons of the beautiful woman's skirt, exposing her middle, which was covered by one of the tiniest undergarments he'd ever seen, a lacy strip over her hips holding an ultra-sheer, lacy Vee of material over her lush, black bush.

Next, Bobby peeled Mrs. Meckler's lacy top off. Her bra was equally sheer and lacy, straining to confine the luscious breasts it held.

While the young man was removing her clothes, Rita wasn't standing still. While he man her, she undressed him. And as they struggled to remove each other's clothing, they moved toward the bedrooms, leaving a trail of clothes behind them as they went.

When they arrived in a bedroom, Bobby unhooked Mrs. Meckler's bra and her magnificent breasts burst free, hardly sagging at all. Her nipples were already hard. He peeled down her panties and she laid down on the bed. He joined her and their sweltering bodies pressed together. The contact of her hot flesh on his sent a rush of delightful sensations through him.

The young man, who was powerfully aroused, wasted no time. His rigid shaft was trapped between his belly and Mrs. Meckler's and, as she moved against him, exquisite thrills coursed through him. He rolled atop her and she reached between them, gripped his tumescence in her soft, warm hand and positioned it at the entrance to her body. Bobby's hips surged, thrusting his cock into her, evoking a fervent groan from the equally aroused woman.

"Ohhhhhh! I needed this so desperately, Bobby! How did you know?" Rita groaned, her eyes wide and filled with desire.

Bobby responded with a powerful movement of his hips, experiencing the tight clutch of her snug channel around his penetrating member. It was magnificent! He was so turned on he couldn't hold back long, but from the way Mrs. Meckler's body was quivering, he suspected she was as close to coming as he was.

Rita's legs hooked behind the young man and she forced her body against him. Her arms snaked around his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined and their tongues dueled. Wracking spasms, almost convulsions, roared through the woman.

Bobby quaked as a stupendous tremor of ecstasy accompanied a powerful rush of fluids from deep inside him into his partner's quaking body.

When she came, Rita groaned into his mouth, laboring against him, shaking mightily.

Sated, Bobby stayed atop Mrs. Meckler, looking down into her smiling face. He kissed her softly. His cock, still deep in her, remained as hard as it had been when they began.

"Damn!" Rita exclaimed. Her chest was heaving, her face was flushed, and she could still feel his erection in her. "After what Nicole told me, I knew it would be good with you, Bobby! And it was! You're even better than I thought you'd be!"

"What next?" Bobby asked. He hadn't calmed down, not one bit!

"Fuck me again, stud! I want you to fuck me until I can't come any more!" Rita exclaimed. She pulled him down and plastered her mouth against his.

Bobby rolled off her, finally and they snuggled, enjoying the caress of warm flesh against warm flesh as their bodies recouped.

After a while Bobby began caressing the gorgeous woman softly and she responded, her skin rippling as his hand glided over it.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Rita moaned, "God, Bobby, that feels so marvelous!"

"That's the general idea, isn't it?" Bobby replied. His cock, still hard, was pressed against Mrs. Meckler's belly.

After a few minutes she pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of him. "You want more, don't you, Bobby?" she asked. Her hips moved, caressing his shaft with her wet opening, sending rapture racing through her.

"You have to ask?" he gasped.

"No, I guess I don't, do I?" Rita said, continuing to move her hips.

Having Mrs. Meckler's wet opening caressing the shaft of his cock was a big sourse of excitment for the young man. He shoved his hips upward, seeking more of the wonderful caresses.

"Oh, Jesus, Bobby, I can't wait! I gotta have you again!" Rita gasped. She slid her hand between them, clutched him, and soon had him deep inside her again. When the young man's swollen shaft slid back into her, caressing her channel delightfully as it moved deep, she began rocking her hips. "Oh, God!!!" she cooed, "I love this, Bobby!!! I love it!!!" More and more frantically her hips moved, whipping the young man's cock around inside her, stimulating her as much as it seemed to be stimulating him, if the flush spreading over his body were any indication. Her moans increased in intensity and pitch, and her body began trembling uncontrollably. "Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" she wailed. "Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh,yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

Bobby watched while Mrs. Meckler's full hips moved violently and her sumptuous body shivered and strained as she came. Then he groaned when he blasted hot jets of sticky cream into her, filling her to overflowing while, once more they shared the ultimate joy of orgasm.

When she finished coming the second time, Rita could feel their blended fluids trickling out of her over-full cavity. "Godddddd!!!" she murmured happily. "Oh, Bobby, that was fantastic!!!"

"It sure was!" the young man agreed.

Rita pushed herself up and smiled down at him. "I'm a mess," she said, making a face, "I need a bath." Gracefully, she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Bobby lay in bed and watched her as she walked out of the room. She had an incredible body! He wondered if her husband, Horace, had any idea what his wife was really like. Bobby knew Mr. Meckler, the accountant who did his folks' taxes. He was a mousy little guy. The young man often wondered how he'd gotten hooked up with such a sensuous woman. The Meckler relationship never did make much sense to him.

When Bobby heard the shower start, he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. His penis started to harden again as he walked down the hallway. He knew how much fun taking a shower with a beautiful, sexy woman could be, and he was darn sure going to make the most of the time he had with Mrs. Meckler. If she wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't come any more, he sure as hell was going to try and do just that!

Steam from the shower filled the bathroom, but through the clear shower curtain surrounding the old claw tub, the young man could observe Mrs. Meckler's creamy body as she bathed herself. His cock lurched and his breath caught.

Rita turned to face the door and her eyes filled with fire when she saw the young man standing there. Smiling, she hefted one of her breasts and rubbed the nipple with the sudsy washcloth. "I wondered if you'd join me, Bobby," she said softly, her voice filled with hunger. "I was really hoping you would."

Bobby was surprised. Mrs. Meckler was one of the horniest women he'd ever encountered. If she was like this at home, it was a wonder her husband could walk.

"I did think you might need some help," he said as he stepped into the shower with her. He took the later-filled washcloth from her and began running it over her sumptuous body, starting with her breasts.

Rita closed her eyes and murmured softly as the washcloth rubbed her nipple. "Yeeeeah!!!" she murmured, "I...I thought you might be able to do that better than I could."

Bobby kept running the cloth over the woman's body and she continued gurgling with delight.

"God, Bobby, you sure do know how to wash a lady!" Rita moaned, "That feels so nice!"

Bobby lathered her breasts until her nipples were poking out of a covering of foamy suds. Though washing her breasts was delightful, there was much more the young man wanted to do. Guided by his hand, the washcloth slithered over her rounded belly and slid between her trembling legs.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Rita cooed, "Ohhhhhhh!!! Godddddddd!!!"

Bobby thoroughly lathered Mrs. Meckler's vagina and, before long she was trembling and clinging to his arm for support. Her breathing had turned harsh and her delectable chest heaved as she sucked in air. She was an incredible sight, a vision of lust-filled beauty.

"I-I-I-I'm going to come!" Rita panted, "Oh, Goddd, Bobby!!! I'm going to comeeee!!!!!" Her hips drove against his hand, twisting, turning.

"Isn't that why we're doing this?" Bobby asked. He continued the caresses that were driving her wild. "Didn't you say you wanted to come until you couldn't come any more?"

Suddenly Rita began to quiver violently, then her body stiffened and her mouth fell open. Then loud moans began gushing from her. "Yeeeeeeahhhhhh!!! Yeaaahhhhhh!!!" she wailed and her body went into sharp spasms. "Yeaaahhhhhhhh!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby didn't stop until Mrs. Meckler was sagging against him, clinging to his arm desperately, barely able to stand. He put his arms around her and held her until she was able to stand on her own, then he re-soaped the washcloth and resumed bathing her. She continued moaning.

"Jeesus!" Rita whispered. "I had no idea being with you would be like this! You really are going to keep after me until I can't come any more, aren't you?"

Bobby smiled at her and nodded. "Of course," he said. I always try to give ladies what they ask for."

Rita grabbed his cock, which had grown hard as he stirred her through orgasm with the washcloth. "Fuck me!" she said, her voice filled with hunger. She tugged on his tumescence. "I want you to fuck me some more!"

"Turn around and bend over," he said.

A puzzled look on her face, Rita did as the young man requested.

When his lovely companion presented her sumptuous, glistening wet ass to him, Bobby slid his hand between her divinely-shaped buttocks and explored the entrance to her lather-covered cavern.

"Ohhhh!!!" Rita groaned, "Oh, God, Bobby!!! That feels so wild!!!"

Then, while the hot water continued to pelt down on them, Bobby grabbed his cock, centered the swollen head on her opening, and shoved it into her.

"Incredible!!!! Ohhhhh!!! Incredible!!!" Rita moaned, "Ohhhhh!!! I never did it like this before!! Don't stop!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Please don't stop!!! Give it to meeeee!!! Hard!!! Give it to me hard!!!"

If that's how she wanted, that's how she'd get it! Bobby grabbed hold of her hips and pounded into her. He heard and felt their legs slapping as he thudded into her. Her body shook and she grunted as he pounded against her. He felt an orgasm building in his loins and knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded in a burst of pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus, Bobby, I'm going to come!!!!" Rita crooned. Her moans reached a crescendo and an intense orgasm exploded in her. "Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!" she cried. "Yesssssssssss!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Powerful spasms deep in his loins sent Bobby's torrid cream gushing into her. He hung on to her bottom and his legs went weak as he came.

They finally got out of the tub. Bobby dried off first and was lying in the bed when Rita returned from the bathroom. He couldn't believe the hunger he saw in her eyes as she walked across the room toward him. She was insatiable! He was beginning to think he might be the one who got fucked until he couldn't come any more!

When she reached the bed, Rita dropped to her knees next to the young man and took hold of his cock. She stroked it softly until it started to get hard then she took it into her mouth and began an unbelievably wonderful sucking. Her tongue lashed the sides of the swelling organ as it slid between her lips.

Bobby was stunned. Mrs. Meckler was an expert cock-sucker! The sensations she was evoking in him with her lips and tongue were overwhelming! It wasn't long before he spasms so sweet they were almost agony tore through him and he exploded into her warm mouth, groaning frantically.

Even after Bobby came, Rita continued sucking him, her hands sliding up and down his legs, adding to the thrills she was bestowing on him. She kept it up until he was limp, then she let his soft organ slip out of he mouth, sat back, and looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin and chest.

"You liked that, didn't you, Bobby?" she asked, grinning up at him from.

"You better believe it!" Bobby said. He reached for her and she stood up, then she slid on top of him and kissed him. He could taste the remnants of himself on her lips.

Bobby cuddled his lover until his strength returned, then his hands began exploring her smooth, warm body. She squirmed as she lay atop him, caressing his body with hers. Finally, he rolled over and Mrs. Meckler rolled onto her back on the bed next to him. Moving over her, the young man seized a rigid nipple with his lips and sucked it hard. Her back arched and she grabbed his ears, using them as handles to pull his face tighter against her swollen chest.

His hands delved into the cleft between her legs. Her pubic hair was soaked with the juices of their loving. Her hips strained upward, craving his caresses. Bobby parted the silken lips of her labia with two fingers, then shoved them inside her. Mrs. Meckler moaned with delight and began fucking his fingers. He kept his lips busy, moving them from one hardened nipple to the other.

After a while, he allowed his lips to abandon her nipples and began to kiss downward. When he reached her belly he licked and teased her navel. Bobby was surprised that his exploration of Mrs. Meckler's belly button evoked wails of rapture. All the while her hips continued thrusting against the fingers invading her body.

"Yessss!!! Oh, God, Yesssss!!!" Rita whined, her hips twisting. Her body began wracking with orgasm.

His lips journeyed through her pubic hair and he discovered her engorged clit, sucked it into his mouth, and began lashing it with his tongue.

"Yesssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!" Rita cried. Her shrieks of delight rose to a peak while her hips gyrated in wild circles and moved up and down. "Goddddamnnnnnn!!! Godddammmnnn!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried as ecstasy once more boomed through her.

Bobby, his face was smeared with come, slid up next to Mrs. Meckler and held her against him.

"Do you ever stop?" she gasped, staring at him wide-eyed. "Are you always like this?"

Bobby grinned at her. "Not always," he told her. "Must be you bring out the beast in me!"

"I guess!" Rita exclaimed. Then he began sucking her nipples again and she moaned passionately. "Oh, shit! Jeeezus! I don't care! Fuck me silly!"

Bobby planned to do just that. He kissed and caressed her magnificent body until, once more, she was groaning with need and trembling.

"On your knees," he told her. "Let's do it doggy-style this time!"

Rita knelt on the bed, offering him her sumptuous bottom. He got behind her and moved close. His rigid, waving cock smacked her ass.

"Take meeeeee, Bobby!! Please!!! Oh, God, Bobby, put it in meeeee!!!" she cried.

Bobby rubbed his cock through her swampy wetness and heard her gasp, then she began groaning and pushing her bottom back at him.

"Shove it in!!! I want it in me!!!" Rita wailed. "Please, Bobby, I gotta have it!"

The young man centered the tip of his swollen shaft on her opening, then he lunged forward, driving his wand into her superb body again.

"Yesssss, Bobby!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Rita babbled. "That feels so goddamn good!!!! You are one fantastic fucking machine!!!!"

Bobby's thighs smacked against Mrs. Meckler's as he walloped into her. Her breasts jumped and jiggled as their bodies slammed together.

"Oh, Jesus, Bobby!!!! Goddamn!!! Can you ever fuck! Jeezus!!! Oh, Jeezus!!" Rita grunted. "You're doing it to me again!!!"

Bobby clasped her jiggling breasts, felt her turgid nipples spearing into his palms, and squeezed them.

Rita began to convulse, her grunts turned to wails, and she rocketed into rapture once again. "Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"she screamed, coming powerfully.

Bobby's juices coursed out of him with an incredibly sweet rush, hosing the deepest parts of his partner's body. Her moans got even more frantic.

After they finished they were lying in each other's arms, totally sated. "You did it, Bobby. I really do think I'm fucked out," Rita said softly.

"Me, too," Bobby replied.

Rita snuggled against him and turned so her back was to him. Her shiny black hair was tousled and tangled. Her buttocks moved against him. Bobby was surprise to find that when Mrs. Meckler pressed against him, it caused a reaction in his groin. His penis swelled against her lush, lovely buttocks and pressed into the cleft between them. He reached over her, cupped a breast, and caressed it softly. He began kissing her neck and shoulders as he teased her nipple to life.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12