Hot Engine

Story Info
Damsel in distress finds naked man in brook.
1.3k words
4.07
63.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. No. No, no, no! Come on! Oh, shit! Just what I DIDN'T need right now. I pulled over by the side of the dirt road, and got out of the car. I opened the hood, and a hot cloud of steam went up in my face. I stepped back, cussing. I was obviously not going anywhere in THAT car no more. I looked around. This could not have happened at any worse time. I was out in the middle of nowhere, in the blazing sun. I was going to have to walk to the nearest farm, or whatever I could find out here, to get some help. I gathered my stuff from the passenger seat, threw them all down in a plastic bag, put my sunglasses on, and started walking.

It was a long walk. It was very hot, and I started sweating pretty soon. I could feel droplets running down my sides, down my temples, and down my stomach. I only had half a bottle of Coke, lukewarm and not very effective in quenching my thirst. When it was finished, I was even more thirsty, and the sugar made my tongue feel sticky. My feet hurt. The high heeled sandals I was wearing had looked really neat in the store, and had felt really luxurious in the streets of NY, but out here, they were a disaster. I took them off and walked barefoot, which wasn't any better. Small pebbles pricked the tender soles of my feet. I had to get off the road. I jumped over the ditch, and sighed in relief as I walked through soft, cool grass. In a burst of sudden new energy, I decided to walk up on a hill and try to see if I could see any signs of civilization nearby.

I got up on the hill, and stepped into the shadows of some tall trees. I leaned my back against the cool, rough surface of a trunk, and looked over the valley below me. There were patches of forests here and there, more farmland, more grassy fields, a naked man in a brook, a slithering road, a... waaaait a minute!

In the bottom of the valley, a brook with bluish green water meandered out from the forest, and glittered in the sunlight before it disappeared into another forest. And in this brook, a man was taking a bath. It was hard to tell his height or age from where I was standing, but I could see that he had broad shoulders and dark brown hair. I should have called out. I should have made him aware of my presence, so that he could get out of the water and come up to me, so that I could ask for his help. I should NOT stand and stare like that. It was rude. It wasn't ladylike. It wasn't a very good spot for watching. I couldn't see much. I had to get closer... Those bushes down there... if I made a run for that tree over there... and then sneaked behind those bushes... then I would be able to get a closer view, without being seen myself.

I put my plastic bag down and put my plan into action. I ran, and tip-toed, I acted like a spy in a Bond-movie. I kneeled behind the bushes and peeked out between the leaves. The bathing man WAS young, perhaps 25, at the very least no more than 30. He was tanned and in shape, and as he got out of the water, I could see that he was indeed both tall and... proportional. He laid down in the grass, to air-dry, and closed his eyes, enjoying the sunshine. I licked my lips. What a hunk!

I was just trying to work up the nerve to make my next move, which involved me giving up my wonderful view and going up to him and ask him for help with my car, and possibly having to admit spying on him, when he started running his hands over his chest and stomach. Hello..? What was this? It looked promising... I watched, grinning shamelessly, as he rubbed a nipple with his left hand, while the right one went down between his legs, and stroke the hardening shaft. I got down on all four and stared, as this gorgeous specimen of young manhood worked himself up, tossing his head to the sides, licking his lips, moaning. I realized that he was close to coming, and decided that it would be an inexcusable waste to let his hand be the one to bring him to extacy, when my pussy was getting wet and hot and craving some of the action taking place in front of my eyes. I quickly rose to my feet and took off my skirt and blouse. I unhooked my bra as I walked out from my hiding place, and let it fall to the ground.

"Want a hand with hand?" I asked.

He jumped to his feet in a second flat, staring at me.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me!" he shouted.

He had a nice face to match that luscious body. Young, but defined, with a pouty lip, high cheekbones, baby blue eyes, thick eyebrows, all framed by dark curls, that looked almost black because they were wet.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"Where did you come from?" he said. "How long have you..."

"My car broke down," I explained. "I was looking for someone to give me a hand, but... then I saw you, and figured you could use an extra hand, as well..?"

He blushed, and tried to hide his erection.

"You were watching me?" he said.

I nodded.

"And I liked what I saw," I said, and moved closer.

He stared at my naked breasts, licked his lips, looked at me, and grinned a bit unsure. I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck, and he grabbed me and kissed me. Before I knew it, I was laying on my back in the warm grass, and my bathing farmboy was kissing my neck and sucking on my breasts. I put my fingers around his hot tool, and he moaned again.

"Get these off!" he whispered, and pulled my panties down.

He only gave me time to get one leg free, and then he was over me, penetrating me, holding me by my hair and kissing me feverishly, while he pumped in and out of me. I put my arms around his back, grabbed his firm little butt, and dragged him closer, deeper. He grabbed onto me and rolled over, so that I was sitting on top of him. I straddled him and showed him that city girls could ride just as good as any country girl. He squeezed my buttocks as I jerked my hips, moving up and down his shaft. He writhed and moaned under me. He had been so close to coming before we had even started, he had to restrain himself from coming before me. I put one hand on his hard chest to support myself, and rubbed my clit with my other hand. The double assault against my crotch got a quick result, and I let out a very satisfied "ooooh, yesssss!", which made him sigh of relief. He spread my legs wider, held my hips still, and jerked his hips violently, fucking me from underneath, shoving his hard cock inside of me 3 times, 4 times, and then he tensed up and yelled out loud as he filled my insides with hot, gooey cum. I put my hands on each side of his head, and bent down to kiss his sweaty forehead. He leaned his head back, panting heavily. He held me tight, trying to catch his breath. I relaxed, inhaled the scent of seat and sex and warm grass. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What was that you said about your car breaking down?" he said.