Hot Erotic Stories.

Firesprite
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: F
Age: 24
Location: New Zealand
ICQ#: 41871373
Personal Homepage (Link will open in new window)

Hello. You have reached my Profile at Literotica-dot-com. I am unable to take your call at the moment, as I am a little tied up. As soon as I am able to untie myself I will return your call at the earliest convenience.
For those of you who have touch type keyboards, please reply with Fetish.
For those of you who have look-at-the-keyboard keyboards, please reply with Erotic Coupling.
For those of you who have speech recognition, please reply with Oral.
For those of you who use a mouse, please reply with Voyeur.
For those of you who are related to me, please reply with Incest.
And for those of you who have hunt-and-peck, please reply once you have pushed the right buttons.

For those of you who do not wish to make a selection at this time, I would be pleased if you visited my website.
- Disclaimer - Do not visit my website if pictures of adults engaging in Oral Sex offends.

Don't wait for the tone.

Fiery Firesprite - This imp's a handful...or two... PIC
Friday Night & Videos - Movie night with Dad fulfills her fantasies.
If I Only Had The Words - poetry by Firesprite
To An Ex-Lover - poetry by Firesprite
When I Am With You - poetry by Firesprite

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.