Hot Erotic Stories.

Salome
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: F
Age: 22
Location: MA, USA
ICQ#: not given
I'm a tall, thin, blonde grad student who spends her days being an English/Creative Writing major and her nights being as bad as possible!

I consider myself bi, though I'm currently involved with a wonderful (and very understanding) man who keeps me satisfied and also knows when to turn me loose. He likes to say that I "need sex like other people need air and water," and though I think he's exaggerating a bit, he does have a point. I LOVE sex, and writing erotica is just one of the many ways I explore and enjoy my sexuality. I have such a great time writing my stories (if you know what I mean), and I thank all of you who have taken the time to let me know that you've enjoyed them, too. Love and Kisses!

A Double Exposure - Model finds release in steamy photo session.
Lexi's Surprise Pt. I
- She wakes up to find herself being shaven.
Lexi's Surprise Pt. II - Jack shows up, and all is explained.
Lexi's Surprise Pt. III - The girls take their show on the road.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.