Hot Erotic Stories.

Salteena
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: M
Age: I'd like to start over knowing what I know now
Location: New Zealand
ICQ#: not given
‘Mr Salteena was an elderly man of 42 and was fond of asking people to stay with him.’

At the time I came across this line, written by Daisy Ashford in 1919 in her book “The Young Visitors”, I had been searching for inspiration for a nom de plume. The name Salteena struck me as appropriate, because in the context of my stories I am ‘fond of asking people to stay’ with me.

Unless you are also a fan of Douglas Adams’ manic work “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”; there is no significance to the number 42. However, it is an age in many people’s lives when experience and virility combine to form a potent sexual alliance…Yeah!

Hi Alice - Mother stumbles onto daughter's secrets in cyberspace.
My Darling Gail Pt. I - Widower feels unfatherly towards daughter.
My Darling Gail Pt. II - Father and daughter face the morning after.
My Darling Gail Pt. III - Dad & daughter wake up together.
Watching Abby Pt. I - Next-door neighbor spies on Abby & her brother.
Watching Abby Pt. II - Abby reveals all.
The Critics - Runt brother and gorgeous sister start a project together.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.