Hot Erotic Stories.

KillerMuffin
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: F
Age: not given
Location: not given
ICQ#: not given
You know Dennis Rodman? My friend says I look exactly like he doesn't. People consistently say three things to me when we meet. 1) Don't I know you from somewhere? I thought I saw you at such n such place... 2) What race are you? and 3) Why are you wearing combat boots with that dress? (I don't get it, they're my best spitshined pair)

I had an old lady swear to god I was her granddaughter. For a few minutes I thought she was going to spank me.

Just cause all ya'll were not wondering, I have the most beautiful singing voice you've ever heard, but only for two notes and they're half steps and I can never find them. The rest of the time, I sound like a cat being bathed.

Love me, love my truck! Cuss me, curse me, laugh at me, enjoy me, run with me, play with me, email me, just don't touch the truck.

Alexandra's Odyssey Ch. I - Seizure throws her life into chaos.
Alexandra's Odyssey Ch. II - She's caught putting on a show.
Alexandra's Odyssey Ch. III - She runs into a dangerous stranger.
Rocky & Bullwinkle - Killer Muffin's funky pups. PIC
Stalking Tango - Vixen turns the tables on would-be rapist.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.