Hot Erotic Stories.

Grey Timber
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: M
Age: 26
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
ICQ#: 30846532
If only my Christian University knew what I was using my English degree for now...

I have been writing since I was old enough to write. I wrote my first erotic story in a high school Biology class. I was bored to tears and my eyes had wandered to the dreamy girl next to me in her school uniform, one too many buttons unbuttoned on her shirt, giving me that heavenly glimpse of naked, young flesh, straining to free its lust from a lace, white bra. She was my muse!

I have always loved reading and writing erotic fiction (and non-fiction!), letting my mind explore every fetish that my hungry sexuality discovered. And so, here I am, reading and writing and loving every moment of it. I love to share and to explore so drop me a note, tell me your secrets. I'd love to hear them!

A Good Day - He hears neighbor's sexy girlfriend in action.
Eroticism Remembered - Guitar sparks memories of you.
Just a Game - He meets lovely blonde teen at restaurant.
The Beach - He watches lovely blonde in the moonlight.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.