Hot Erotic Stories.

Lisa
(Click on name to send feedback to member.)
Sex: F
Age: in my 20's
Location: not given
ICQ#: not given

My Name is Lisa AKA "Liquid Lisa." My ex-boyfriend named me that because of
the obvious. (I'll let you imagine what it could be.) I'm in my 20's. I've become addicted to anal sex and love to share my real life stories with others who are interested in that topic as well as other feats of exhibitionism and group sex.

I'm single. 34B-25-35 and 119 lbs. I really feel that sex should be enjoyed and I'm here to enjoy it. The true stories that I have submitted are "Bare Back" and "Sushi Lover". The stories written about me are "Liquid Lisa" and "Lisa Exposed". Those are older and written by my "ex". Lisa Exposed is 100% true, while the "Liquid Lisa" story was exaggerated slightly by the writer to make it more outrageous and erotic. Let me know what you think about the stories that I write. I will submit more eventually. I want the point remembered that these are true life stories while they are being read. I think that makes it more exciting.

Hug and kisses,
Liquid Lisa

Bad Influence - Lisa gets down with cousin Leon.
Bare Back
- Horny city girl goes wild in the desert.
Liquid Lisa at Night - Hot girl bares all at the beach. PIC
Liquid Lisa in the Kitchen - Boy, is she cooking... PIC
Saturday Brat - Lisa sunbathes nude in brother's backyard.
Sushi Lover - After dinner, Lisa satisfies a room full of guys.
The Big Apple - Lisa takes on NYC...and Leon and Sasha.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.