The Best Erotic Stories.

Assignation
by Deborah
©

Lilith met Governor Daniel Bridge by way of an introduction from Thomas Peterson, Chief Executive Officer of International Indemnity, an insurance and financial conglomerate. Peterson had spotted her strolling through the Comdex exhibits on November 16th.

Thomas Peterson was a major contributor to Governor Bridge's campaigns and other political endeavors. He also played a more important role as far as the governor was concerned. Peterson arranged assignations for the governor. Wild and kinky sex with beautiful young women. He often paid these women several thousand dollars for a few hours of accommodating the governor's increasingly bizarre fantasies. The governor had become impatient of late because he was becoming bored with the usual fare of Vegas dancers and strippers.

The woman was beyond description was Peterson's first thought at first sight. She looked like an angel but yet like a devil. Extraordinarily beautiful but dangerous looking. Eyes followed her like magnets. Very tall, well over six foot in those spiked heels. Platinum blonde hair although Thomas was pretty sure it was a wig, green eyes and a strange beauty mark on her forehead. She was wearing an incredible neon green lace dress with a g-string. You could see right through it. Absolutely stunning.

Peterson approached her and she didn't blink an eye when he handed her five one hundred dollar bills along with his business card. "For a brief conversation," he offered as he introduced himself. "Please tell me about yourself in twenty-five words or less."

The woman introduced herself as Eileen MacGregor and produced identification although she said her professional name was Lilith. Said she was a model from AdultDex which was going on at the same time as Comdex and also had starred in very exclusive porn films that were only available to select clientele.

Peterson asked her if she did kinky. Lilith responded, "I am a Baobhan Sith, an evil Scottish fairie who appears as a beautiful young woman dressed in green who dances with a man until he is exhausted and then feeds upon him."

Thomas knew he had found the right one and the governor would be very pleased. He made arrangements to meet Lilith the next night because she insisted she had prior commitments for the remainder of the day. At this point he told her no details other than he would pay her $10,000 for an evening's adventure.

Daniel Bridge was in his second and last term as governor of a large eastern state. Everyone knew of his vice presidential aspirations for 2000. He was thought by many to be the most interesting person in national Republican politics other than the presidential candidates themselves. If they only knew just how interesting he was. The current political thinking was that if the GOP should not win the White House, the governor would go back into his favored underdog position and run for president himself in 2004.

The governor, members of his staff and the rest of his menagerie had been in Silicon Valley investigating various hardware and software alternative strategies that the governor could employ on a statewide basis, or nationally if the opportunity arose. Thomas Peterson had initially suggested the ploy to garner national media attention and as a jab at that candidate from the other party who claimed he invented the internet. Peterson also had set up a weekend in Redmond, Washington at the unearthly $50 million abode of the world's richest person and most famous CEO.

Governor Bridge, Thomas Peterson, and their cronies and security people were staying in a famous hotel overlooking the Strip and adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. They occupied the entire top floor, mostly for security purposes. The governor's suite alone cost Peterson over $1,500 a night.

Peterson had told Lilith to meet him in the hotel's nightclub at 9:00 PM and to ask for his table. He was anxiously staring at his Rolex and fidgeting nervously. The governor did not like to be kept waiting. Finally she made her grand appearance at 9:30 PM. She was wearing an elegant designer green satin floor-length dress with a plunging "V" lace back. Slit high in front and strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, it left her shoulders beautifully bare. Around her neck was an Iron Cross on a chain. He could tell it was authentic and recognized it as the 1939 edition by the swastika although he could not actually read the date without his glasses.

Thomas was mesmerized and almost speechless at the sight of this demonic diva. The color of the satin dress matched her eyes perfectly he thought; flaming green. He got right to business because he knew the governor would be angry because of the delay.

"Lilith," he began as he slipped her the envelope containing the $10,000, "I want you to entertain my friend the governor. Discretion is of utmost importance. We agreed on kinky. I'll leave the details of that requirement to what I assume is your unimaginable imagination. Should this evening prove, well, mutually rewarding, there could be future assignations."

Lilith stared Thomas down, smirked seductively and replied, "This will be a night your friend the governor will never forget."

Thomas sighed and thought if only it were he who was about to enjoy whatever divine revelations this very strange and very exotic beauty had in mind. "I have no doubt. When we get up to the governor's room you will be searched by security, patted down. Your purse, anything you want to remove now?"

"Well, what about my, you know, special equipment?" Out of her very large purse, it was more like a small suitcase, she pulled out the prisoner of love set of four fur and satin cuffs and the wrist to thigh restraints. And then the 18" round braided cat o-nine whip. An artillery shell butt plug, an oriental love ring, a strap-on dildo and various other interesting items were included in her arsenal. She had already slipped the miniature tube color lipstick video camera into the crotch of her fishnet suspender pantyhose.

"And what are you going to do with those?" Thomas laughed, almost giggling. "That's nothing the security people haven't seen before. I just want to make sure you don't have a gun or drugs or a tape recorder or some such thing in your purse."

They went up to the top floor. Lilith passed the security check with flying colors and flashing tits. It may have been slipping the top of her dress down to her waist and demanding, "Search me!" which melted the ice and the business-like look on the faces of these hard cases. She left the governor's security and other staff who caught her act gasping for breath.

Thomas opened the door to the governor's room, let Lilith enter and shut the door behind her. He went back down to the nightclub and sat at the bar, nursing a scotch and soda. Peterson was puzzled and mulled over something Lilith had said. A bible quotation as he recalled. Something about the life of the soul resides in the blood. He chuckled to himself. If he believed in vampires she would have been a likely candidate he thought. An evil Scottish fairie who feeds on men indeed.

Daniel Bridge was stunned by the entrance of this woman into his room. His jaw dropped and his eyes bulged. He was grasping for words when she spoke first.

"My name is Lilith. Mistress Darkness to you."

Daniel was fairly tall, six foot four inches. Lilith was taller in her five inch patent leather spikes. He was fifty-four and prided himself on his physical condition. She pushed him effortlessly against the wall, grabbed him by the necktie and ground her lips against his. He could taste his own blood on his tongue.

"Lil, Lilith ... " he stammered.

Clutching him by the throat with both hands, she pushed his head up and spat in his face, "My name is Mistress Darkness." She bit his neck hard and he could feel her teeth puncture his skin and he could see the blood dripping on his white shirt.

Suddenly Lilith released him and startled him with, "Let's dance! But first some of that champagne?" and she pointed to the ice bucket. Opening the bottle and pouring two glasses, she slipped the juice of the emerald green blister beetle, the cantharis vesicatoria, into his drink. It was a rather large dosage of the Spanish Fly and she anticipated it would not take very long to begin to have an effect.

Lilith flipped on the TV to MTV and started gyrating to "Got Cha Money" by Ol' Dirty Bastard. "Say hey! Baby I got cha money. Say hey! Baby I got cha money," she sang as she danced. Daniel was soon doing the same. "Breathe and Stop" by Q-tip was next and Lilith picked up the pace. Fifteen minutes later Daniel was exhausted from trying to follow her lead and sat on the bed to catch his breath.

"Mistress Darkness demands you take off your clothes. All of them." She helped him off with his shirt and pants and pulled his boxer shorts off in a smooth motion as he lifted his legs. Just as quickly and smoothly Lilith had him in the cuffs and wrist to thigh restraints before he even had time to think about what was happening.

"Stay there on the bed. Don't move!" she commanded. Lilith retrieved the oriental love ring with the dangling ties for scrotum stimulation from her bag. Daniel's penis was soft now due more to fear and apprehension than lack of interest. She easily slipped on the cock ring and began to suck him slowly and softly until he began to show signs of life. Once he was sufficiently rigid she stopped. She stood up and slipped off the green satin dress. No bra. Daniel stared at her ripe breasts with lustful admiration. The very erect tips of her nipples seemed to be pointing right at him saying "suck me."

Lilith reached in the front of her fishnet suspender pantyhose and pulled out the miniature tube lipstick video camera and set it on the dresser facing the bed and turned it on. Daniel began to protest and she slapped his face hard. "Do not speak unless Mistress Darkness commands you to do so."

The platinum blonde wig came off next and Lilith let her long black shining tresses flow down her back and over her shoulders. She put the wig on the governor and adjusted it. Next she fetched the real tube of bright red lipstick from her bag and colored his lips. Then she pulled out the black silk brassiere and stuffed it with wash cloths from the bathroom. "Oh my, governor," she cooed at him as she put it on him, "don't you just make a sweet little thing! I think I'm going to bang you silly. Your name is now Danielle and you are going to get it right up the bum, girlfriend."

The governor began to protest again. Lilith slapped him harder and screamed, "I said shut up, bitch! Now get on all fours on the bed, stick your ass up in the air and stay that way." She laid a few strokes with the whip across his bare bottom as he yelped in pain. Red welts soon appeared on his pale skin.

"Oh poor baby! Poor Danielle! Did Mistress Darkness hurt you? I'll make it all better." Next she got the jar of cold cream, coated her hands and began to massage it into his buns and over the welts, cooling the burn. Dipping into the jar with her middle finger, she pulled it out thoroughly coated and with a big dab on the tip. "Let me ask you, Danielle my dearest, did you ever take it up the bum?" Lilith ran her white finger down his crack and thrust it wickedly into his puckered hole as he cried out in shock. "Oh, I can tell. Somebody has been spreading your cheeks, girlfriend." Twisting her finger back and forth and pushing it further and further inside him, she said, "You got room for a big bad dick. We are going to find out just how big!"

It was time for the artillery shell butt plug. It was made of soft, resilient golden jelly. Lilith inserted it into the governor's already well-lubricated rectal cavity. As she teased and tortured his nerve clusters and prostate, she told him stories.

"You know, of course, that in some societies anal rape of a defeated male enemy was considered almost the duty of the victor in battle as proof of the finality of the defeat. A male who is humiliated in this manner can no longer rule. He must defer to the rule of the one who has subdued him."

"Lawrence of Arabia was afforded such treatment when he was captured by the Turks. Only one of many such episodes throughout history. It all goes back to Sodom and Gomorrha. Nephilim who survived the Flood, descendents of the fallen angels and the first Lilith and her sisters, developed an obsessive compulsion for sodomy. Are you familiar with the 19th chapter of Genesis? Lot offers up his two virgin daughters to dissuade the Sodomites but they are more interested in homosexual relations with the two strangers. And now it's your turn to be humiliated, governor, and from this day on Mistress Darkness will be your master."

Out of Lilith's bag now came the strap-on harness and she put it on and securely fastened the huge ding dong dildo. She got up on behind the governor. He had slumped down slightly and she screamed, "Get your ass up in the air, bitch!" and he did quickly. "Now, I want you to beg. I want to hear 'Fuck me Mistress Darkness' over and over and over. If you stop I will hurt you." The governor began to chant the required words. "Louder, Danielle, you fucking slut. You dumb cunt. Louder!" He complied.

Lilith kept pounding away in the governor's ass, at the same time biting his neck and ears until they bled. With her left hand she steadied the monster she was sticking inside him and reached her other long arm underneath him and stroked his cock with her right hand. He was squealing and squirming and whimpering but, being restrained as he was and because of her strength and frenzied energy, he had no chance of shaking loose from the brutal butt bumping he was enduring.

Finally it became obvious to Lilith that despite the pain and humiliation, the governor was close to orgasm. "Oh oh, is Danielle gonna cum? Hold on honey, not just yet." She suddenly pulled the monster dildo out and took it off quickly. Sliding beneath him, she licked and nibbled the tip of his cock and demanded, "Fuck my mouth, fuck my mouth hard!" She opened those luscious inviting lips to accept him and he thrust down her throat as far as he could in some sort of act of revenge. Best he could muster at the moment. He was quite well-endowed and amazed his entire cock disappeared. He pounded her mouth hard just as she had pounded his ass. Faster and faster and harder and harder until he exploded down her throat as he screamed in ecstasy with the most intense and incredible orgasm he had ever experienced. As he began to cum Lilith bit the base of his cock violently and shook her head violently like a tiger dispensing with a chunk of raw meat. She released the grip with her teeth and pulled his bleeding member in and out of her mouth as he came and came and she licked and swallowed every bit of his gift to her.

Lilith pushed him off her face and onto his side on the bed. Quickly dressing, she yanked the platinum blonde wig from the governor and put it back on her own head. She turned off the miniature tube lipstick video camera and put it back down the front of her fishnet suspender pantyhose. Then she removed the envelope containing the $10,000 from her purse and threw it on the bed and walked out the door, leaving the governor in his state of restraint. A security guard escorted her down the elevator and into the lobby. He made a call and the valet brought her transportation to the front entrance. She put on her classic German army helmet with the Y-strap, hiked up her dress and mounted her 1951 Panhead and roared off into the night.

The governor is wondering when he will hear from Lilith again.

 

Send all comments about this story to Deborah.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.