The Best Erotic Stories.

Arthur and Dad
by BigMan
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

My dad took my virgin asshole and it was all Jean's fault.

I turned 18 last week, and for my birthday with the family, they all gathered in my honor and took me to a bar afterwards. It was kind of fun, and nice to be legal, but come on, it was my family. Mom , Dad, my sister Debbie and her girlfriend (yep, that's right) and my 2 brothers Bill and Colin, and their girlfriends, Rose and Jean.

At one point I stumbled half drunk towards the men's room. Coming out of the ladies room was Jean. As she passed, she reached out and cupped my balls then squeezed none to gently. HELLO!.... I stopped and stood there letting her squeeze harder and then harder till I was semi-erect. I just stood there for a sec looking at her hand in my crotch, and then I reached down and moved her hand over my growing dick. She began to rub it through my jeans. I was standing in the door of the hallway the bathrooms were located in so no one could see her, and I just leaned against the frame of the opening to the hall and could peek around to see if anyone was coming.

Next thing I know, my zipper is coming down, my dick is filling out and she has her hand in my pants rubbing me through my underwear. I just stood there enjoying the attention. Speaking of attention, my cock was no longer at half-mast. I had a raging hard-on. It was becoming uncomfortably tight in my pants, and she had the sense to realize it. She fumbled around and finally got my underwear down under my balls pulled my hard-on over them and out the fly. She gave me a few pulls and then began to rub the precum over my head with her palm and then started to jack me off, slowly, oh so slowly.

This went on for a few minutes and I wanted more. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to push her down. I wanted my rod in her mouth. She wasn't so sure. She continued to jack me and I continued to try to direct her down. I got a bit rough and pushed hard. She quit wanking me, stepped back and checked out my dick sticking out and pointing straight at her. She gave it a squeeze, then leaned forward gave me a peck and said, "thanks, I knew you had a beauty in there, and I always wanted to check it out." Then she walked around me and out to the bar.

I stood right there with my dick hard and ready and needing relief. I walked into the bathroom, pulled my pants down, spit in my palm and began to finish the job. I reached down with my other hand to fondle my balls. I was just getting a good rhythm going and fantasizing about her kneeling down and finishing the job when Colin knocked on the door and told me to hurry up, they were going to give me my presents. I still hadn't peed, hadn't cum, and I knew I wasn't going to now, so I tucked my thick 7 1/2 inch hard cock in my pants as best I could and went back to the party. I felt like I did when I was a kid, walking around with a hard, hoping no one would notice. I made it through the presents and a cake they brought and finally everyone started to leave. I had ridden with my parents, but told them to go on, I was gonna walk home. I was still half hard and pretty damn horny. I went out the back door and down the alley, cut through a side street and through the park.

It was pretty dark and my hand crept down and began to rub and pinch my cock through my pants as I thought about Colin's girlfriend with her hands on my dick. I stopped behind a tree next to the baseball court and decided to give the beast some freedom and relief. I undid my belt and pants and hauled my dick out of my underwear and began to jack off again. I had been there for a few minutes when I heard a groan. A few feet away on the court, up against the chainlink fence was a guy with his dick out stroking as he watched me. Whatever... I kept on going. Then I heard him call... "hey buddy want me to suck you off?" Well I ain't gay. Yeah my brothers and I have fooled around jerking each other now and then, but I had never had my dick in a guys mouth. He asked again. I thought about it. Shit, I needed relief, and he was on the other side of the fence, so why not. I could fantasize about Jean and get my rocks off, and then make a hasty retreat.

I walked up to the fence still holding my dick and stroking it. He knelt on the ground and waited for me to put my dick through the fence. Man, it was cold. My dick went right through, but was touching the sides of the fence links. The mouth awaited my dick on the other side. He leaned forward and put his mouth on my knob. He worked his tongue over the head and then down on the underside of my shaft. I pushed through more. He took more in. He was good. I grabbed the fence with both hands and began to thrust into his mouth.

It was an odd feeling with the warmth of his mouth and the coolness of the chain as I pulled back. H stuck two fingers through the chain and was touching my balls and trying to reach back to my ass hole. A few more thrust and I felt it build up. He glued his lips to my cock and began to suck. I fucked the fence and his face until I felt the sperm start its journey then pump out the end of my dick. He leaned back and let it hit him in the face. I pumped out the last of my jizz and he leaned back in to suck me and lick up the last of the cum. I shriveled in his mouth and finally pulled my cock back through the fence. His dick was in his hand, and he had cum while giving me head. I put my now satisfied dick in my pants and started to leave. He called after me and said "I'll be here tomorrow night if you want more." I just kept going. The last thing he said was "I'll be waiting."

I slept late, woke with a hard and jacked off to the memory of last night. I kept telling myself that no way was I going back. I went through most of the day with that attitude. Jean and Colin showed up in the evening to chat for awhile with mom and dad. I waited in the hallway to see if Jean would maybe leave the room so I could ask her what the hell she fondled me for last night. I didn't wait in vain. As she headed for the bathroom, I stopped her and asked her. She just laughed and told me again, that she knew I had a good size dick in there and since I was no longer jailbait, she wanted to check it out.

She kept chuckling down the hall, but not before she gave me another pat on my crotch. My girlfriend was out of town and my dick was wanting something, so out of the house I went. I hung out at my best friends house awhile and then got bored and left. It was pretty late, so I decided to go see if that guy was there and if I was gonna get a blowjob. I stood behind the tree again, pulled out my dick and started to masturbate. I didn't wait too long till I heard a cough. There he was, inside the court again, with his dick out. Same thing, I pushed my dick through the chain mesh and enjoyed the sensation of moving it back and forth on the cold metal. He gave me a good blow, but stopped before I was anywhere near ready to cum. He let go of his dick, fished in his pocket and pulled out a condom, and asked if I would fuck his ass.

Oh man, I was pissed. All I wanted was a blowjob and here I was hard and horny and on my way to getting off and he wants me to fuck him. He told me it wouldn't make me gay, I needed to get off and he needed a dick in his ass. He pushed the condom through the fence and stood there holding it while my dick made up my mind. I took the condom, and got it over my cock. He pushed his shorts to his ankles and then pushed his ass to the fence and me. Well, hell, I thought. I can do this. I started to push my dick through the fence and he asked me to spit on his asshole. No way bud. He then spit on his fingers and rubbed them on his ass and tried to stick one in.

I was starting to lose my hard watching this and almost decided to leave. He repeated the process and I started to back up. He asked me to wait and asked if I had ever wanted to fuck my girlfriends ass. Well of course I had. He talked for a minute about that and I thought of my girl's rump turned to me and that asshole I had dreamed about entering. I decided to stay. I guess his ass was wet enough, cause he backed back up to the fence and asked me to fuck him. I put the tip of my dick on his asshole and started to push. He leaned forward a bit and my dick went through the mesh and he reached around and held it as I continued pushing. He pushed back harder and I was in. It was actually pretty tight. He somehow squeezed me with his ass and then I pushed forward more. I slid in deeper. He was moaning, and I was grabbing the fence with both hands pushing my dick all the way through. My balls were up against the chain and it felt really good. He started fucking back and I just stood there pushed up on the fence and let him fuck my dick.

Pretty soon I was all the way in and starting to fuck him. He kept moaning and I told him to be quiet, but truthfully his moans were turning me on. I fucked his ass and the fence and it felt great. He had one hand on the ground steadying himself and one hand on his dick. I felt the cum boiling up and started pounding into the fence. I watched my thick meat go in and out of his ass and finally I was cumming. I pumped and pumped my jizz into the condom as I felt his ass clutching me tight. I heard him grunt and he was shooting cum into the ground. He stayed tight up against me and I stayed hard against the fence.

Finally my limp dick fell out of his ass. The guy turned around, and began taking the condom off. He got it off and took me in his mouth and just kinda lazily sucked and rolled his tongue around cleaning me up. Finally, I pulled through the fence zipped up and left. As I looked back, he had dribbled some of my cum from the condom onto his dick and was rubbing it around. What a sicko. I was tired and headed for the house and bed. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about how good it felt to be in his ass, and I wondered how he could like something as big as my dick up his shithole.

I began to wonder what it felt like to have something up my ass. I reached under me and touched mine. It really didn't do anything for me. I decided to try and push a finger in. That didn't work either, I figured I needed some kinda lube. I snuck down to the kitchen and got a small tupperware container and poured some oil in it. Back in my bed, I dipped a finger in the oil and tried again to enter my ass. This time it went in. It was an odd sensation. I couldn't get much in, and I was really getting turned on by the thought of sticking something up there. I looked around a bit and there was the perfect thing. A cigar in a tube. I had got it for my b-day, but hadn't smoked it. It was just sitting there waiting to go up my ass. I took the tube, dipped it in the oil and placed it against my rectum. It was kinda awkward and I wasn't having much luck. I finally got up went to my desk and stood with my butt over the chair. I put the tube against my asshole, lowered down toward the chair and rested the base of the tube on the seat.

I kinda squirmed around and finally I felt it go inside me. Wow, it felt kinda good. I lowered myself a bit more. I could feel it stretch me and I felt like I had to take a dump. I knew that was just cause it was there, so I lowered a bit more. It was about halfway in. I kinda rocked a bit and lifted and lowered on it. Hey, I like this. I could get about 3/4 of the way in, and then it felt too weird, so I just didn't push it in anymore. I grabbed hold of my steel hard dick and began to jack off while I lowered and raised myself and rocked on my anal intruder. I was really getting off on this when I heard a sound in the hall.

Shit, I hadn't locked the door. I began to pray no one would come in when I heard a knock, and then the door swung open. I was sitting halfway in the chair with a cigar tube up my butt and my dick in my fist. My dad just stared. I didn't know what to do. I let go of my dick, and slowly stood up, the cigar tube still lodged halfway up my butt. Dad said "Son we gotta talk"

(next)

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by BigMan.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.