The Best Erotic Stories.

Arthur and Dad
by BigMan
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was bent over with my fathers dick up my ass, my hard-on sticking straight out and cum all over the floor and there was mom, looking from dad to me to the rug and back to me.

"I heard a noise," is all she said. I tried to straighten up, but was unsuccessful with dad still in my butt. "Don't move," mom said as she came in, picked up the towel and handed it to me. She looked at dad and said, "Well, my ass isn't good enough, you gotta get up his too?" Then she kinda chuckled. Dad started pulling out of me and I swear the sensation made my knees buckle, and my dick jump. As he plopped out, I stood up with the towel over my cock, and then felt the weirdest sensation. It was my father's cum running out of my ass down my balls and legs. I just didn't know what to do. I just let it run. Dad started telling mom how he found me and how one thing led to another. I thought my head was gonna burst with embarrassment.

When dad told her about how big I was now and asked if she had seen my dick lately, I just stopped caring about anything. It was too much. Dad's cum was running down my legs toward the floor, and my mom took the towel from me, reaching under my rock hard dick to my balls and ass and began to wipe me. She wiped the cum off my legs and then looked up at me from under my dick and told me not to be embarrassed, she had wiped up messes from my bum a million times. I told her it was a bit different. She agreed and then purred as she focused on the rockhard cock above her face. "What a difference this is," she said as she ran a tongue along the underside of my cock. "I remember when I could put your dick and balls in my mouth at the same time. You had such a tiny sweet cock".

Well what are you gonna do? My dad just fucked my virgin ass, my mom has her face right at my fat cock and has just licked it, I am still hard and probably half insane from the events of the night... I took my dick, bent it down towards her and said "see if you can fit it all in your mouth now!" She looked at me for a moment and then raised up so her mouth was even with my dick and she leaned forward and took it in. She didn't waste time on any niceties, she just began to slide my cock down her throat until her lips were against my balls. She held it there a sec and then backed off it. She looked up at me and I thrust it forward to her lips and she took me in her mouth again.

This time she didn't deep-throat me, she began to swirl her tongue around my head and the underside and then began to bob back and forth. I had forgotten about my dad, but he was still behind me and as I looked around at him, I saw he had taken hold of his now hardening meat and was enjoying the show. Mom started to give me the blowjob of my life. Dad came around in front of me and started asking if she wasn't the best mouth I ever had, how he had taught her everything, and wasn't I gonna have some teaching to do to my girl. I didn't care. Mom was good. She knew all the sensitive spots, and all I cared about was how I was feeling. Every now and then she would stop sucking and take me down her throat.

My knees were getting weak, and I fumbled back for the chair and sat, all the while my hard penis that mom used to suck as a baby stayed in her mouth. She was on her knees now and dad got behind her, raised up her robe and took that dick that had recently been up my ass and thrust it into her pussy. Mom's hand flew to her clit. She began to moan around my cock and I began to feel the next orgasm rising up. All of a sudden she let go of my dick. I began to say something, and she told me to get out of the chair and get under her and for me to make her tits feel good. I scooted down under her and kept scooting until my mouth was within easy reach of her breasts. I was amazed at how firm they were for her age, I figured they would be all old and flabby, no way, they were perfect.

I grabbed one in my hand and pinched the nipple, while I took the other in my mouth. I love the way she moved as I bit her lightly. Dad continued to pound away at her pussy, but then stopped and I heard mom exhale deeply and say "Yes George fuck my ass baby." I wanted to see this. Mom was still playing with her clit, but I scooted down further between both their legs until I could see my dad's dick going in and out of her ass. It was incredible. Her pussy was leaking and I scooted up a bit and began to lick at her box.

Mom was saying all kinds of dirty stuff. "Fill my ass George, Lick me, baby boy, make mommy cum, make me cum on you, lick my clit baby lick my clit" Every time she called me mommies boy or baby boy, my dick jumped. It was so exciting. I was sucking on her clit with two fingers up her cunt, feeling my dad's cock in her ass, when she came. It was long and loud. Thank God no one else was in the house. Dad continued to pound and after I had licked up most of mom's juices, he told me scoot back up and put my dick in my mothers pussy. I didn't have to be told twice.

Dad pulled out of her ass for a sec and I slipped my 7+ inches into the cunt of my mother. I started fucking up at her immediately. Dad chuckled and told me to slow down and let him get back in her ass. I did, and it was the most incredible feeling to feel his cock rubbing against mine through her pussy walls as he entered her shittube. We found a rhythm and nothing could be heard as we each worked towards orgasm. I was amazed I wasn't shooting right away, but I guess the two other orgasms helped. I just kept saying in my mind, I'm fucking my mothers cunt, I am in mom's pussy. It was great.

Little did I know there was more to cum. Dad pulled out and mom protested. Dad said it was time to get on the bed. We all stood up and mom shucked the robe. I stood there looking at my mom while rubbing her juice all over my dick. Dad laid down on his back and told me to come on the bed. I had no idea what he wanted. He said to stand over him facing away.

???? I was puzzled. Mom wasn't obviously, cause she picked up the oil dipped her finger in and began playing with my ass as I stood over dad. She stuck her finger in and then back in the oil and back in my butt. I had an idea now what was gonna happen. Dad told me bluntly to sit down on his dick. Well, I took it once, I could take it again. I sat down and felt moms hand helping guide his dick to my not so virgin asshole. I pushed down, but man it kinda hurt. He was so big. I kept pushing and finally the head popped in.

I just sat there holding myself up with the tip of my fathers cock in the rim of my ass, when mom came around and started to put my dick in her mouth again. I wondered if she could taste her juices. She began to bob up and down on my pole and I relaxed a bit and lowered myself further down on dads meat. Finally I was sitting with about half of him in me and mom still gobbling my cock. I tried to get more in, but couldn't take it all, I guess that angle was too much for me. I sat back a bit on dad's stomach, with his huge organ bent up my ass. He began to move, shoving it in and out of my rectum.

Mom was still licking and sucking on my cock. I was getting tired, and dad put his hands on my back and propped me up and just sat there flexing his dick in my butt. He took his hands off my back and I laid down against him. He began thrusting up into my shithole again. I just laid there and enjoyed it. Moms talented mouth was bringing me ever closer to my third orgasm of the night. But then she stopped and my eyes flew open, but it was in relief as I saw her over me guiding her son-fucked pussy to my mother-fucking pole. She sat down on me and took me all in. They began rocking and fucking me until mom raised up and sat her ass on top of my dick. She lowered herself and then leaning back between our legs I began fucking my mom's asshole as my father fucked mine. This time it wasn't long.

My father's schlong up my butt, me looking down at my mom diddling her pussy and my cock sawing in and out of her ass and I shot my load deep in her bowels with a yell. Mom cried out and I could feel her ass ring spasming on my cock as my father began throughsting harder up my butt. Finally with a yell he unloaded his sperm into my chute. Mom fell off my dick between our legs, and I lay there on top of my father as his dick softened and eventually slipped out. My cum was running out my moms ass on the bed, dads jizz was running down over his balls to the bed and I figured there was no way I was gonna sleep in my cum-soaked bed that night.

After a few minutes, we all got up, mom went and got two warm washcloths and cleaned her guys up. We went into their bedroom and I finally fell asleep on my side with my dads dick against my crack and my dick against my moms, my hand draped over her body holding on to a tit I used to suckle on. I wondered what the morning would be like for an instant, but then decided there was no reason to worry. When you've had your dad's dick up your ass and yours up your moms, it won't do anything but bring you closer... right????

By the way, I guess now I can thank Jean for getting me so horny and starting this chain of events. I wonder if Colin ever fucks her ass...

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by BigMan.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.