The Best Erotic Stories.

Alice: A Fantasy
by Meredith Ohney
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into parts for faster page loading.

 
"Because I think it's one of the most intimate acts that two people can perform. The submission of one partner to another makes him very vulnerable and there has to be a deep trust between them. Both the rider and her mount have to trust each other completely or it can turn really sour. But when two people can share something like this and still respect each other that s very intimate and special. And it allows me to look up into your beautiful eyes while I go down on you. Tonight I gave you my soul on a platter and you graciously accepted it. I love being submissive to you, my love, but I also need your respect. You do still respect me, don't you, Alice?"

"How can you even ask such a question?" she chastised him, her eyes flashing with mock anger.

"Because I m pretty insecure about all this, honey. I ve never exposed myself to anyone like I did to you tonight. I need your reassurance."

"Bill," she said soothingly, "I respect you and I love you very much. You're my lover man and I m your lady. Besides, it's not over yet. You've got a blowjob coming, my love. I'm gonna give you the best, most intense head you ever had in your life? Would you like that?"

"God, yes. I like to receive, too, as well as give."

"Good," Alice said with satisfaction. She stood up, extended her hands and helped her lover to his feet. He tottered unsteadily for a moment before regaining his balance.

"I guess I rode you a little too hard," she laughed devilishly as she licked his face, enjoying the taste of herself before gently wiping him dry with her bathrobe.

She knelt before him and kissed and licked his belly, tonguing his navel and the sparse hair on his belly. Then she sat down on her heels and submerged her face in his pubic hair just above the base of his rigid cock. She loved the feel of his organ against her throat. She began to tease him with her tongue, starting at the base of his priapus, then moved her mouth slowly along the shaft, coating it generously with her saliva. His member stood at rigid attention in response to her attentions. Arriving at the tip, she licked the head and glans, then lovingly accepted his organ into her mouth. She ran her tongue deftly over his cockhead and took it deeper inside her. Intensely aroused by the engorged phallus filling her mouth, she sucked and licked it passionately, noting with satisfaction the loud slurping sounds she produced. Then she withdrew her mouth from his member, spread the urethral opening gently apart with her thumbs and tenderly licked it. Then she caressed the entire head of the wonderful phallus with her loving tongue, paying special attention to the glans and frenulum on its under surface. Her tongue was quickly bathed in the sweet taste of precoital fluid that issued forth. It was far sweeter than any honey.

She swallowed him as deeply as she could without gagging. Then she backed off and moved once more to the tip of his penis, and sucked it happily while running her tongue over his glans - the very seat of his pleasure. Sucking him ardently, she moved the head of his cock in and out of her mouth. She loved giving him head as much as she knew he loved going down on her. And she liked being on her knees before him and servicing him like this. As much as she liked being his dominatrix, she also wanted to submit to him and be dominated in turn. Two sides of the same coin. She removed his penis from her mouth and tongued its underside all the way to the base. Holding it aloft with her hand, she carefully licked his testicles, then engulfed his entire scrotum in her mouth, thrilled by the feel of his penis resting against her face. Releasing his testicles she again took his organ into her mouth and began to knead his lower belly with her strong hands.

Presently she released him and lay down on her back on the floor with her head resting on the pillow.

"Come on, cowboy," she invited him, "let's go for a ride. You've earned it."

He knelt astride her with his organ dangling just inches over her face. Raising her head slightly, she kissed it, then returned to the pillow.

"Come all the way down here, lover," she purred.

He sat gently down upon her, bearing most of his weight on his heels, not wanting to crush this woman he loved so dearly. Her head was tilted forward because of the pillow, and the head of his cock rested in the pocket formed by her throat and chin.

"Put your weight one me," she begged him. "I want you to ride me as hard as I rode you. I want to feel you on top of me, firmly in the saddle."

"Honey, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she insisted. "I'm a big, strong girl and I can handle you just fine."

He moved forward slightly on her supine body and inserted his cock into her lovely mouth. She received him gratefully and he let his weight gently down onto her bosom.

"Mmmmm," she moaned with delight.

He slid the head of his organ in and out of her beautiful mouth. He loved the wet feel of her lips encircling it as he moved slowly in and out of her. And the sensation of her tongue simultaneously caressing his glans was quite indescribable. His scrotum rested on her bosom just below the notch at the base of her throat. He sat there, moving in and out of her mouth by rocking his hips. He liked feeling her body beneath his own. And he loved feeling her head nestled between his loins.. She sucked it and flitted her tongue over the head of his phallus as he moved it in and out of her in quick, short thrusts. She sensed his mounting excitement, and sucked and tongued him with abandon.

Suddenly he began to come. In a crescendo of rising intensity his orgasm lasted longer than any he had ever experienced before. He filled her mouth with his semen, which came out in successive spurts. She nearly choked on his come which had gushed forth unexpectedly in such great volume. The first spurt was delivered vigorously down her throat, and she had not been prepared for that. She held the bulk of it in her mouth for a long time before swallowing it, delighting in its smoky, musty taste. Then she removed his cock from her mouth and squeezed it firmly between her encircling thumb and forefinger. Running her stricture along the length of his phallus, she delicately licked up the last, thick drops that emerged. Then she took him back into her mouth, grasped his buttocks with both hands and pulled him forward into her. As his penis gradually became flaccid, she could comfortably take it in it all the way to the hilt. She thoroughly enjoyed lying there under him, and loved the sensation of his cock in her mouth. They remained like that for a long time, gazing into each other's eyes. Finally, he spoke.

"Alice, you're absolutely wonderful. That was incredible"

"Bill, it was wonderful for me, too," she replied in a husky voice, her throat still coated with remnants of his semen. "Think of me as your happy, gray-eyed cocksucker."

"Alice, I would kill for you."

"That won't be necessary," she said voluptuously, her eyes half closed. "Just let me ride you and sit on your face, and go down on me and let me suck your cock. And sometimes we'll just plain fuck!"

His heart skipped several beats. This woman was everything to him. He loved her dearly and wanted to care and provide for her, despite - or maybe because of - their steamy sexual escapades. She fucked like a harlot, but he thought of her as an angel.

"You don't mind that I'm older than you?"

"Oh, no," she laughed. "You look a lot younger and you're in damn good shape. And you re very sexy and I like you a lot. I've been attracted to you for a long time and tonight I really fell for you in a big way. I have never, ever been treated with such reverence by any man before. I can't tell you how much that means to me. You really do adore me - I can see it in your eyes. And the way you made love to me was just fantastic. You're mine, lover, and I'm never going to let you go. You're stuck with me."

Stuck with you? You're my love-goddess, Alice."

"Come lie here beside me," she said.

He arose and lay down next to her. He embraced her and they kissed deeply. He could faintly taste his semen in her mouth.

"Alice, that was the best blowjob I ever had in my life. And a lot of it was just because it was you giving it to me."

"You're very welcome, lover," she purred. I loved doing it. I just love sucking your gorgeous cock."

"And I love eating your delicious pussy."

"I know you do," she said. "I've never known any man who loves it as much as you do. I just adore you going down on me. I never sat on a man while he was eating me before. But I really liked it. I liked it a lot. It was wonderful and incredibly sexy. I'm going to do it with you a lot."

"Am I better than a horse?" he teased her.

"Oh God, yes! No horse could do for me what you did."

"I'm happier than I've ever been in my life, Alice. You are so beautiful and so stunning - I love you more than life itself."

"Careful what you say, honey. Without life you can't have me."

He arose and sat on his heels beside her. Leaning over, he caressed her breasts with his mouth. He ran his tongue all over her beautiful belly, and paused to pay homage to her navel. Then he licked her mons and her glorious pubic hair. She lay there dreamily, enjoying the warm sensuality of what he was doing to her. He licked the tops and insides of her thighs, her knees, and then ran his tongue slowly down each of her shins. He licked the top of each foot and again worshipped her toes. He loved licking her feet. Hell, he loved licking her everywhere! Alice lay there, basking in the warm glow spreading through her body. He worked his way back up to her bosom. Then he lay down beside on the floor.

"That was really nice, lover," she thanked him.

"Alice, you said you wanted to sit on my face."

"I did?"

"Yes. You said, 'Just let me ride you and sit on your face Honey, I'd really like that."

She regarded him for a long moment, then kissed him and got to her feet.

"Come on, then," she said.

He accompanied her into the bedroom and lay down supine on her bed. Facing his feet, she straddled him. He maneuvered his arms between her upper and lower legs so that when she sat down the backs of her thighs would rest directly on his torso. Shifting her position she let her buttocks rest lightly on his face while keeping most of her weight off him at first. Stroking her thighs with his hands, he tongued her anus and delicately licked it. He ran his tongue ardently all around her anal area, licked her perineum, and then tongued the length of her furrow. He licked everywhere between her cheeks, while stroking her hips and outer thighs with his hands. Then she sat down abruptly. With her full weight on his face he could scarcely employ his tongue. It barely flicked on her anus as she rested on him. Completely enthralled, he lay beneath her and continued to stroke her hips and thighs. At length, unable to breathe, he was forced to push up against her buttocks. She immediately rose up just enough to give him air. But her beautiful ass still hovered barely an inch above his face.

"Alice, that s fantastic," he gasped. "But you need to post every so often so I don't suffocate."

"I know, honey," she said. "I was just waiting for your signal."

He licked her until she sat down on him again. She rocked and swiveled her hips, grinding her luscious ass into his face, relishing her domination over him and reveling in the exquisite pleasure she knew she was giving him. They continued this activity for some ten minutes, she rising at frequent intervals so he could breathe. He was now fully aroused again. Seeing his erection, she rose leaned forward, took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it, wetting it thoroughly. Then she arose and moved down to his midsection, turned to face him, straddled him, and guided his erect penis into her vagina with her hand. Completely wet, it went in easily and she sat down on him with his phallus inside her. Slowly she moved up and down, forcing his penis in and out of her. She had long, elegant legs and her knees rested on his shoulders near his chin. He kissed and licked them as she moved her body up and down upon his. Her gyrations gradually became more intense until she was rocking on him quite heavily. Their bodies rose and fell together as the bed sagged and rebounded. He lay there passively, letting her do all the work. His entire groin was saturated with her vaginal secretions.

Then she came. She pursed her lips and gripped his body tightly between her legs. Once again he felt her body heaving and shuddering upon his. He loved watching her come - her orgasms were clearly very intense. He came a few moments after she did. She was still in her final throes of ecstasy and she felt him empty himself into her. Their detumescence complete, they rested with her still seated astride him. She leaned forward and kissed him long and passionately, letting large amounts of her saliva drool into his mouth. Then she straightened up and sat back down on his loins. His cock had not emerged from her.

"God, I love it when you do that," he exclaimed.

"Do what?"

"Spit in my mouth the way you do. It really turns me on."

"I know it does," she said. "That's why I like to do it." Then softly, "That was a great fuck, honey," she told him. I loved it. I like being on top."

"I like you there, too," he replied.

"No one has ever licked my asshole before," she said dreamily. "I have always wanted someone to do that, but you re the first man who ever did. It was really nice - one of the most sensual experiences I have ever had."

The pleasure was all mine, sweetheart."

She got off him and sucked her own love juices and his come off his penis, then lay down full-length beside him on the bed. Turning slightly to one side, she snuggled up against his body and lay her magnificent head on his chest and shoulder. He put his arm around her back and stroked her soothingly. She cocked her leg and rested it across his belly so that his genitals lay against the back of her thigh. He stroked her back and her head, and tenderly kissed her hair. He loved her more than words could possibly express.

"Alice, will you give me a golden shower," he asked tentatively, afraid he might be going too far.

"Hmmmmn?" she responded languorously, half asleep. She was fading away.

"A golden shower," he repeated. "I want to taste your pee again."

She kissed him sleepily.

"Tomorrow, darling," she said. "We'll have to do it in the shower. I don't have any rubber sheets for the bed."

They lay there silently for a long time, saying volumes without words. Contented and happy, they gradually drifted off into a deep sleep.
Send all comments about this story to Meredith Ohney.

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into parts for faster page loading.

 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.