The Best Erotic Stories.

A Different Kind of Therapy
by Gregory Lee Hunt
©

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

A few seconds or maybe minutes passed, and my saliva began mixing with the juice soaked panties. My natural reflex was to spit out this ball of fabric. She must have seen that coming and pushed it back in. Then she directed me to pull down my Jockey shorts around my knees. Knowing that it was foolish to refuse and that any delay would bring me swift punishment, I did as I was told.. I found myself bare assed naked, and I would have been totally naked except for the beige colored patch of nylon taped to my crotch that covered my erect penis and my testicles. That's why I was dumbfounded when she gave her next instruction and told me to pull the tape that secured the folded 'sanitary pad' from my belly. The tone of her voice told me that her orders were to be obeyed without hesitation. The sharp pain stung as I ripped the tape away from my skin taking more than a few of my pubic hairs with it. The pain echoed on for several minutes afterwards. Now I was blind-folded and totally naked. I visualized how ridiculous I must have looked. I could feel my prick standing rigidly at attention pointing I n a direction slightly upward from perpendicular. I pictured a flagpole leaning away from a tall building. My scrotum and balls hung straight down like a flag at half-mast in still air. Though I couldn't see her, I felt a new flush of embarrassment knowing that she was watching me.

I didn't expect what happened next. She took the folded panty hose from me, pushing them up my body belly and chest with her hands till they rested under my chin. The touch of her rubber covered fingers stroked my cheeks and I smelled their distinctive scent. A moment later the wet mesh of fine denier of nylons was being pulled across my mouth. I heard the screech of tape being torn away from its roll and felt adhesive pulling tight and sealing my mouth.. Now it was physically impossible to spit out her balled-up soiled panties from my mouth. The further ignominy of the situation was that I was forced to smell my own pre-cum fluids which had soaked the panty-hose and to feel the moist fabric glued to my cheeks and chin. I heard the click of metal behind my head and felt her pull my arms and shackle them together. The tightness of the metal cuffs created a burning sensation that was extremely uncomfortable. I made a muffled moaning sound and she loosened the cuffs just a bit. Still I stood there completely helpless, unable to see, speak, or move my arms and it was also very difficult for me to walk since my shorts were draped around my knees.

I tried to picture how ridiculous I must have looked at that moment. The thought of other people watching me being humiliated and giggling or laughing at me flashed through my mind for a brief instant. Ironically, that thought turned me on too -- I actually wanted her to exhibit me as I was at that moment in front of a crowd of onlookers. I heard a clicking and whirring sound, accompanied by a sudden bright flash of light which I was able to see despite being blindfolded. She was taking pictures of me. She said she would hide these pictures away in a safe place. She said they were her insurance policy and would guarantee that I would never disclose anything about this afternoon to anyone for any reason. If I violated her trust she threatened to send the pictures to my wife, the police, and even to the local media.

She extended her arm, assisted my walking and led me what seemed like more than a few steps. I felt my body being gently pushed down until my knees rested on a soft padded fabric. She released my hands from their metal cuffs for a moment to allow my blood to circulate freely. Meantime I heard what sounded like the squeak of unlubricated metal and I felt the cold touch of metal against my wrists and my chin. She snapped a pair of hand cuffs around each of my wrists attaching them to what I assumed then and later found to be a horizontal round metal bar about one inch in diameter. The bar was a part of a metal frame slightly wider than my body. It extended from just under my chin to just above my ankles. My knees were resting on a padded cushion which along with the metal was apparently part of some unique mechanism designed for bondage and punishment. My bare feet hung over the bottom of the cushioned part of this mechanism. I felt her push them, one at a time, into what felt like pockets made of the kind of fabric that lines bedroom slippers. Next I heard a snap and the sound of Velcro straps fastening and holding them in. Then, the distinctive sound of a zipper which slid each the slippers independently of one another and felt my feet and legs being pulled apart and being positioned as she wanted. There was a cranking sound and a slight tug and I felt that both the mechanism and I were being lifted off the ground. Finally, I sensed her walking around the front of the mechanism and I heard the sound of a metal clasp coming from the area near my penis. I became quickly aware of feeling metal near my cock which was flapping helplessly like a flagpole in a windstorm. As my cock throbbed involuntarily, its tender and sensitive flesh occasionally bounced off of something cold and metallic that seemed to surround it on all sides, yet didn't touch it. I could smell her perfume as she checked my bindings. I felt a hand touch the back of my head as the blindfold was pulled away.

I blinked trying to regain my vision. Before I could do that the brilliant light from an electronic camera flash once again blinded me. When my vision returned I could not see Mistress Barbara anywhere but I was forced to look at my situation. Clearly I was no longer in her office at least not in any part of it that I 'd seen before. The wall in front of me was mirrored from floor to ceiling. The mirror was mounted so that it did not reflect a strip about four feet wide on either side of it. Any one locked up in this device was unable to see any person or object that was directly on either side of him or on standing a parallel plane with the contraption. She must have been standing there because I couldn't find her. Another mirror covered the wall directly behind me. Since I was unable to move and the range of motion of my head was severely limited, I was compelled to look at reflections of my trussed-up naked body from the front and rear simultaneously. A small mirror hanging from the ceiling and a similar one beneath could be adjusted to provide views from above and below. Thus, the person locked in this contraption was forced to view themselves from all directions simultaneously. A thick padding of a vinyl-like material covered the walls on either side of the mirror. This material was also wrapped one the walls on either side and covered the ceiling. This muted any sound coming from inside the room.

Not that it mattered in my case, since Mistress Barbara had creatively and cleverly gagged me. She told me that this room was her dungeon and that it was a secret room immediately adjacent to the office where she saw patients. Even from my limited field of vision, I could see that there were a variety of whips and paddles hanging from a horizontal wooden bar off to the side near the front of the room. Harnesses and some other instruments of bondage also hung from it. There was a chest of drawers on the side of the room where she was apparently standing that she told me held other 'toys' of pleasure. There was the reflection of another elaborate piece of bondage and discipline furniture which I could see from the corner of my eye. The door into and out of this secret room was disguised making it nearly impossible for anyone who didn't know it was there and even persons who did to see it. She informed me that the room had been built for her by one of her 'slaves' with some assistance from others. She said that this was the ideal place for her to entertain and train slaves. No one outside of the slaves she allowed to visit would ever be aware of its existence. She also promised that if there were any future encounters between us, she would allow me to see them and perhaps to experience how she played with some of her toys.

She announced that she would be leaving me alone for a while and that she wanted me to contemplate on my likely fate while she was gone. In the minutes or maybe half-hour of solitude that followed -- I had lost any notion of the passage of time on this afternoon --, I was fully able to view my physical condition and to appreciate the diabolically clever problems it posed for anyone unfortunate enough to be caught like this. One of the cleverest parts of the contraption was the metallic ring that surrounded my erect cock. It wasn't a traditional 'cock ring' that, because it didn't actually touch my body, in fact is was more like a cage. Its design effectively prevented me from losing my erection It was positioned and constructed to make it impossible for the penis to dangle at anything other than a right angle from the body. Because my scrotum and balls were encased by another ring that hung from the bar and of which I was not previously aware, a metal barrier made it impossible for the cock and penis to touch each other as they normally would when flaccid. Thus whether or not I remained as aroused as I 'd been for most of the afternoon didn't really matter. I couldn't touch myself in any way in order to maintain the state of arousal and excitement, so I would have to maintain an erection through sheer force of will alone. This would be an excellent test of my muscle control. Another ingenious part of this device was the mechanism used to spread the 'victim's' feet. Each foot was encased in its own separate tight cloth envelope. The envelopes were independently connected to a zipper creating two separate zipper tracks. All the person controlling the device had to do was to pull a short line connected to each zipper as much to the left or right as desired and the feet, legs and buttocks areas of the 'victims' body would have to follow suit -- spreading or closing to suit the dominant person's purpose. Since I was suspended about six inches off the ground it was impossible to use any leverage to resist being spread. The device which was nothing more than a frame, could also be bent in the middle, to bend and angle the victim's body at will. I had no choice but to wait and see what was store for me.

When Mistress Barbara finally returned it was the first time I'd seen her since being blindfolded. She had at sometime earlier completely changed her clothing and appearance and now stood in front of me dressed like a Dominatrix. The first sight I caught of her wearing a full body leather suit sent erotic chills up and down my spine There were zippered flaps covering strategic places like her crotch, buttocks and each breast. These could be opened or taken off to expose those areas of the body to titillate a slave or if the Mistress was in the mood to have one or more of those areas of her body orally worshipped. In the crotch area, the flap could open to give of a 'golden shower' or provide 'a drink of yellow water'. Dr. Dupree's physical appearance was also completely altered. She wore a long auburn colored wig. She obviously remembered that I'm attracted to redheads She also removed her glasses and I was looking into deep green eyes which complemented the auburn wig. She was a strikingly beautiful and extremely erotic Dominatrix.

As she approached, I could see that she was holding a small 'cat of nine tails' in her leather gloved hand. She placed the 'cat' near my taped and gagged mouth and softly ordered me to kiss it. As she was now in my line of sight, I was forced to watch her circle and inspect my trussed up naked body. I felt flattered when she complimented my cock and called it a 'lovely specimen'. However, there was something ominous when she ended her statement with, 'it doesn't really matter though, since none of my slaves ever get to use their 'little boy sticks' anyhow, and sometimes they don't even think they have one.' She surprised me when she extended her gloved hand and brushed it across my buttocks pausing momentarily at the crack between the cheeks. She used the handle of the cat to gently pry them apart circling the rim of my asshole. She acknowledged the tightness of my asshole, wondering aloud whether a 'live' cock had ever fucked my ass.

Passing in front of me she squeezed each of my nipples gently and extended her leather covered finger to circle the head of my cock. Then she squeezed each of my helpless testicles. As if it was necessary to shame me further, she told me that if I had been able to use my mouth, she would have forced her gloved hand and the handle of the cat into my mouth. After her brief inspection we were now face to face. She made some adjustments to reposition my body. Then she rolled in a gurney and lowered me onto to it. She pushed a button so that I was lying flat. I felt my legs being pulled apart until they were spread widely enough to feel slightly uncomfortable. There I was, naked, fully exposed and helpless for her to use in any way that she wanted. Mistress Barbara was finally ready.

She circled me before finally positioning her torso in front of me. The tight leather suit silhouetted and accentuated her figure. There was no mistaking how voluptuous and curvy she was. She unbuttoned and discarded the lower part of her leather suit. She did it slowly and sensuously. My eyes were treated to the sight of her naked pussy for the first time. Her pussy was shaved and hairless. She told me that she had shaved herself specifically for this occasion. Then she turned around and allowed me to see her ass. I had been right in thinking that she kept herself in excellent shape, Dr. Dupree had the body of a woman of thirty. Without any further delay, she positioned her pussy directly above my mouth. She paused, giving me the opportunity to get and appreciate a panoramic view of her gorgeous cunt and ass as they hovered above my face. Then she slowly lowered herself onto my face and ordered me to bring her to orgasm. She didn't need any further inspiration, threats or incentives, I knew that I was about to perform a 'labor of love'. I pushed my tongue deep into her slit and allowed it to probe inside. At the same time I was listening and watching for the right signals that would let me know that I was bringing her pleasure . At times she sat on my face so hard that she smothered me and I couldn't breathe. Sometimes she adjusted her body so that my nose was forced into the crack of her lovely ass. Although she ordered me not to stop servicing her pussy, she also made it clear that as her tongue slave, there would times when she might require me to orally service her puckered little ring hole too. I found her clit and focused all of my attention and energy on that little fleshy stub of nerve endings. She squirmed and sighed deeply as I playfully nipped at her love button. I knew that I was on the right track.

As this was going on, Mistress Barbara began stroking the cat-o-nine tails down along my body. At first, the leather tendrils brushed gently against my balls, tickling them. She skillfully used it so that the entire length of my erect cock on both the top and bottom sides felt its stroke. Pleasant electric tingles coursed throughout my body. I felt a sharp but bearable stinging sensation as she deftly flicked the cat across the wrinkled surface of my scrotum, then a second stinging tap as she did it again. This time the strokes were harder than the first time. She turned her attention to the head of my penis, using the cat's multiple tails to slap it, on the right side and then on the left. I counted ten lashes. The pain felt like a series of pin pricks, gradually building in intensity into a single gigantic sting. Though it was painful, I was able to endure it. In fact, I found the experience to be sexually pleasurable. It was comparable to feeling of someone stroking my cock playfully. Since this was our first experience together, she told me that she would be merciful and subject me to only a few and only moderate strokes. It was almost as if she were telling me that this was just a sampling of her capabilities. She flicked the cat so that the tails caught the tip of each of my nipples -- which were hard due to my extreme state of sexual arousal. I tried not to cringe or flinch as the painful bite spread across my chest

All of this stimulation only heightened my own arousal. I picked up the pace and intensity of my tonguing. My lips were locked around her swollen clit and creating a tight suction that only added to her pleasure Her thighs tightened around my head, gripping my cheeks like a vise. As she rode my face, Mistress Barbara alternated between contracting and relaxing her muscles. Her breathing had become very labored. Her thighs were twitching involuntarily. She quickened the pace of her whipping in synch with the action of my tongue. She began to moan and to encourage me verbally with her cries of 'yes', 'oh god', and 'that feels so wonderful' Her pussy was hot and dripping wet. Then as her orgasm began, I felt her body tighten noticeably, she trembled and as the orgasm built in intensity it began a violent shudder that reminded me of an earthquake or an erupting volcano. She vented a continuous scream that sounded like a high pitched whistle. Her hot cum gushed out onto my cheeks. After what seemed like an eternity, the spasms subsided and her body finally relaxed. Mistress Barbara continued to sit on my face until her heart beat returned to something resembling its normal rate. Then she finally raised herself up, and immediately left the room. I was left there alone and helpless, waiting for her to return. The smell, taste, and feel of her pussy stayed with me too.

When she returned she re-blindfolded me and began loosening my bonds. It took a few minutes until I was finally free. I was sweating profusely and my cock and balls ached from the combination of the beating and the constant state of erection I had experienced. Mistress Barbara told me that I was a good candidate to become one of her long term 'part-time slaves' without being specific about when I might be able to see her again. She ended our 'session' by saying that she wanted time to think about future contact while reassuring me of the pleasure I 'd brought her. She kissed me of the lips. Hers tasted like honey.

Though she didn't have to do it, she spent a few minutes telling me some things about herself. She told me that she had harbored dominant feelings for most of her life probably since the tender age of twelve when she first recognized sexuality. At thirteen she had even considered dominating her divorced father, but she didn't. Instead she learned the arts of domination at the tender age of fifteen while still in high school. She dominated several boyfriends during her high school, college, and graduate school years and that she had been the dominant 'Mistress' of the Principal of her high school, several of her college professors and later the Dean of the Graduate College. She mentioned that if we had future sessions she would tell me more about her experiences during those years when she was at the height of her dominant powers.

Dr. Dupree said that she kept a small stable of slaves, most of who have served her for many years and occasionally she would add a slave or two to her stable. She also told me that there have been times when she have dominated a patient with chronic sexual problems who did not subsequently become a regular slave.-- thus it was necessary to photograph them performing various acts of servitude as a safeguard.

Just before she sent me into the bathroom to shower and dress, she told me that she would contact me when and if she decided to have any future sessions with me. She gave me the code phrase that she will use to let me know of her interest. When she uses it I 'm supposed to answer with another code phrase and set up an appointment for a 'therapy session' whose length could vary anywhere from an hour to an entire day. Then she ordered me not to masturbate or to relieve my sexual tension in any other way until the next morning. She told me that she would know whether I had violated that instruction and I would have to suffer the consequences if I disobeyed. She said that I could remove my blindfold I n the bathroom, then kissed me tenderly on the cheek and said good-bye. She told me that I would not be seeing she again that afternoon. I nearly cried simultaneously experiencing joy, humiliation, and gratitude for being permitted to serve her.

There's one thing of which I'm certain and that is that I've never been so completely and wonderfully dominated as I was by her yesterday. Even though she would not allow me the relief or privilege of touching myself or masturbating to release the tremendous sexual tension that had built-up over the course of four hours, I enjoyed being humiliated by her. I confess that the suspense of trying to anticipate what she had planned for me, aroused me even more. To be totally truthful, it was the best erotic encounter of any kind I've ever experienced. Not in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine that anyone could control me in the ways that she did. I sincerely hope that she will allow me the privilege of serving her again very soon. If she does, I know that she will plan some devilishly wonderful ways to dominate, humiliate and frustrate me. I look forward to groveling at her feet once more. I hope that she will allow me to worship her pussy again.

Epilogue

It is now six months later. My wife and I are back together again. Our sex life has improved dramatically. Take last night for example, before making love to her, I re-read this story. What followed was the best sex we've had in years. I don't remember when I 've ever had a more intense climax. My wife's orgasm was spectacular too! While I tried very hard to keep my mind as well as my body in bed with my wife, I wasn't always successful. There were times when I drifted away and imagined myself to be back on my knees in Dr. Dupree's secret 'dungeon', being dominated by her. Mistress Barbara is probably not interested but last night I must have cum for nearly five minutes before my orgasm finally subsided. The quantities of cum were so copious that you would have thought I was a young man in my early 20's rather than in my forties. It took my wife nearly an hour to douche herself completely clean. I offered to help her, saying that I would be happy to let her use my mouth for that task but, alas, she turned me down each time I offered. She thought that I was joking and she didn't realize how sincere and serious I really was. But, then, she's not yet a Dominatrix, even though at times I wish she were. I'm still working on making that happen. If my wife ever does agree, I'll be sure to send her to Dr. DuPree for lessons, so that she can learn from the best. I'm making progress along those lines, too. At least we're now able to discuss the subject of sexual domination without my wife leaving or cutting off the discussion. I'm optimistic. By the way, my wife hasn't stopped smiling since last night and she keeps calling me her 'stud'. I hope that someday I'll be able tell her about the real inspiration for my sexual performance.

In case you're wondering, I do visit Dr. Dupree from time to time. She's exposed me to much, much, more of her special brand of therapy. We've made a lot of progress. I know I enjoy our time together and I think that she does ... but then that's the subject of another story.

 

This story was split into 3 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 3 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Gregory Lee Hunt.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.