The Best Erotic Stories.

A Daughter's Promise
by J
©

The day that changed my life forever began just like any other sunny, warm May morning. I saw my husband off to work after breakfast, did the usual household chores, had a shower and sat down to watch some daytime T.V. I reflected on what a happy lifestyle my husband, John, and I shared. We're both in our mid-twenties, have a nice house, some good friends, no kids (yet) and enjoy all the benefits that his decent salary brings. I was roused from my reverie by the ringing of the doorbell. I shouldn't have been surprised to see my Dad in the porch, since we had arranged to go to the golf driving range that morning. But I guess my daydreaming had taken up more time than I realised. He came in and waited for me to get dressed for my practice lesson. I'm not very sporty but at least golf allows you to be awful and still enjoy a good walk. Besides, it gets so boring staying at home all day and John doesn't like me working, so this gives me a nice break.

Dad drove us the few miles to the golf course. Mum was at work but he had the day off and I think he liked the idea of teaching his youngest daughter to play the game he loves so much. I found a nice quiet stall away from the other learners, so that no one could see the terrible shots I hit, while Dad went to buy a bucket of practice balls. I started to swing the club to get my muscles loosened up. Although I don't play too much I keep in good shape with my twice weekly dance classes. John likes to take me out a lot in the evenings and show me off to the world, as he puts it, so it's important that I keep to a size 8. Dancing and golf help me to keep my figure the way John likes women to be, tall, busty and leggy. I looked up from my stance to see if Dad thought I was addressing the ball correctly only to find that his focus was not exactly where I had expected it to be. To be precise, he was staring directly at my ample cleavage. I admit that a tight fitting, low buttoned top and equally tight shorts may not be the most appropriate attire for the golf course proper, but didn't feel it was out of place for the driving range. My eyes still hadn't found his so I said " Excuse me, but are you going to help me today Dad or just stand staring at my body?".

When eventually he looked up, his expression was not one of shame or embarrassment at mentally undressing his own daughter, but of sheer, undisguised lust. I was not entirely surprised. I had seen that look on his face before. Often, when we've been at family gatherings like weddings or birthdays, I've caught him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I usually wear a short, tight little mini skirt and high heels to occasions like those and sometimes, if I know Mum's not looking, I'll give Dad a treat and somehow try to let my skirt ride up even higher . I admit that I get excited when any man lusts over me, even my own father. I can imagine what they'd like do to me if they had me in their power. Anyway, that's how I normally feel. But today I was angry. Angry because I really wanted to concentrate on getting better at this stupid game. That's why I said it. That's why a fantasy turned into a reality. It just came out of my mouth before I even realised what I'd said.

"Look Dad, if you can get me to hit just one ball more than 150 yards, I'll take off my blouse and bra when we get home and you can have a really good look at them, O.K?".

"You're just kidding me" he replied.

"No I'm not, it's a promise. Honest " I heard myself say. Well wouldn't you know it. All of a sudden I had my very own dedicated golf pro changing my grip, adjusting my stance, telling me to flex at the knees. Give a man the right incentive and he'll do anything. Equally unsurprising was that the next ball I hit sailed over the 150 yard marker before it even touched the ground. My fate was sealed. It was hardly worth hitting the few remaining balls, we both had other things on our minds. Dad almost pushed me towards the car. He was making no attempt at any kind of propriety. The drive back to my place was completed in a record ten minutes. All the time I could feel his eyes burning into me. He was about to see his own daughter naked from the waist up, just as I had promised.

We entered through the front door and I locked it behind me. I certainly did not want John coming home early and catching us. Dad went straight into the lounge and shouted for me. " Not in here Dad, the neighbours might see. Let's go up to my bedroom" He followed close behind me up the stairs. I could almost feel his breath on my behind and still couldn't believe what I was about to do. As we entered the bedroom I went over to the windows and pulled the curtains shut. I began to have doubts. What if John was to come back.? Dad walked past me and picked up the bedside phone. Then I heard him say " Hi John, it's Bill. We still on for that game this Sunday ? Good, see you then buddy" We both knew that it would take my husband at least 90 minutes to get home from his office even if he was to leave early and miss the rush hour. So there was now no backing out. Dad put the light on saying that he wanted to get a really good look at them.

Slowly my hands went to the bottom button of my blouse. I undid it. Then the next, and the next. Finally, just the top button was left holding my blouse together. Then I stopped. I told Dad I was worried. He accused me of trying to break my promise. I said I wasn't worried about him seeing me topless but worried about how turned on I had suddenly become. In fact, I had just realised that the panties I was wearing under my shorts were soaking wet. I also suddenly became aware for the first time just how excited Dad was, and he was making no effort to hide the bulge that had appeared in his trousers. I took a couple of steps towards him. Now I wanted him to see me naked. Teasingly, I undid that final button and slowly opened the blouse to reveal my nicely tanned cleavage in a white, lace trimmed bra. As I slipped the blouse from my shoulders I started to sway to the sexy music I could hear in my head.

Dad was just staring at my body, and I could swear he was salivating. I let my hands caress my tummy, slowly moving them up to the bra fastener at the front. I moved so that I was right in front of him , looked up to his eyes and said: " Dad, why don't you undo me " He licked his lips with a lustful tongue. His hands came up to my bra clasp. He fumbled for a few seconds the way men do with these things, but at last he got it undone. I turned around so that my back faced him. I could feel his dick digging into my shorts. I ordered him to take the straps down from my shoulders. I felt his rough hands on my soft skin as he obeyed my command. Suddenly the bra fell to the floor and I was naked from the waist up. I knew at this point that I wanted things to go further. As a matter of fact I had never felt so randy. I began to wiggle my bottom against Dad's swelling and ever so slowly turned around to face him.

I used my hands to try and cover as much of my breasts as possible but they're too big to hide them all. He told me to take my hands away. " Don't worry Daddy ", I began, " you can see as much of me as you like. I'll be a good little daughter for you. See, I've kept my promise ". Ever so slowly I moved my hands away. At the first sight of my nipples, Dad's bulge seemed to grow even bigger. I caressed my breasts and pushed them up so that they were almost close enough for me to lick them. I had him under my complete control and the power was such a turn on. I told him to give me his hands. He did so without ever taking his eyes from my heaving bosom. I held his palms up to my face and ran my tongue over them. This got his attention as I hoped it would.

" Rub my nipples " I commanded. I can still remember his hands touch my breasts for the first time and the effect now is the same as it was then. My nipples went so hard and big that they could be used for coat hooks , and it was the first time I ever had an orgasm without a dick in me. I moaned loudly as my body convulsed in pleasure with Dad's hands mauling my tits till I thought they'd bruise. My knees buckled under me and I collapsed into Dad's arms. I expected him to hold me up but he placed his big hands on my shoulders and forced me to kneel on the floor with my body leaning against the wall and my legs under me.

Roughly, he opened my mouth with two of his short, fat fingers and I knew what was coming next. With his other hand he fumbled at his trouser zip. Eventually, he got it undone and out sprang his enormous weapon. It wasn't the longest I had ever seen but it certainly was the fattest. Without any concern for me he guided it straight into my open mouth. It was wet with pre cum and this helped me not to gag as he took hold of the side of my head and fucked me in the mouth. My head stopped banging against the wall as I became used to the length of his strokes. He was grunting as his glistening tool slipped easily in and out between my parted red lips. I wondered how long he had fantasised about doing this to his youngest daughter and before the day was to end this question was to be answered. Just as I felt he was about to come he pulled out of me. He took hold of my arm and threw me on my bed. He pulled off my gym shoes and started to tug at the waistband of my shorts.

I raised my hips to help him and before I knew it I was lying completely naked on the bed, and my own Dad hovering over me with desire in his crazed eyes. He took hold of my ankles and lifted my legs so that my knees were almost touching my face. My wet, swollen pussy lips were gazing up at him. Slowly and gently now, Dad bent down to my love box. At the first touch of his tongue my body racked with delight for a second time. As Dad's mouth explored my clit and delved inside my wet hole I writhed uncontrollably beneath him. As I bucked for the third time he moved his mouth away.

"Beg your Daddy to fuck you properly you little slut " he said.

"I've been a good girl Daddy, please, please put your dick in me and fuck me till you come " I pleaded. And I meant it too. I'd never been so horny in all my life. The pleasures of forbidden fruit I guess. The same must have also been true for Dad because he forced his manhood into me with such a power that he almost lifted me off the bed. I doubted that Mum had ever had the fucking he was giving me right now. There was no love involved as he thrust his meat in and out of my tight little box. He held my hands together above my head with one of his while his other one clasped my throat. I wasn't choking but there was no way that I could have gotten away even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't.

"I've wanted to fuck you like this ever since you went to that school where they made you wear that sexy little uniform " Dad began. " And I know you were raising your short little skirts on purpose you little prick teaser. So now I'm giving you ten years backdated fucking and you're going to be my own little sex slave from now on." Well it came as a surprise that Dad had wanted to take me that long ago, but now that he had I was willing to do anything for him. When I told him this it drove him crazy with lust. He lowered his face and his big, fat lips drooled over mine as his tongue found it's way into my mouth and began it's exploration. I could taste his saliva but couldn't swallow because of the lock he had on my neck. Dad's thrusting became faster and deeper and I felt his knob was going to touch my heart if he wasn't careful. I tried to scream as yet another orgasm racked through my body, but with his big mouth slobbering over me no noise came out.

After fucking me for ages I felt Dad's body start to tremble and I could see from the contorted expression on his face that he was seconds away from coming. He ordered me to open my mouth quickly. I obeyed. He wasn't in the mood to be argued with. At last he withdrew his dick and positioned it above my gaping mouth. I imagined how it looked to him. He had given his daughter the fucking of her life and fulfilled his most secret fantasy to boot. And now he was balanced above her naked, glistening young body with his dick about to explode it's juices into her inviting sweet mouth. The girl he had bounced on his knee as a baby was about to swallow his semen.

And then with a groan of ecstasy it came. Not in a dribble, the way a man comes when sex is over quickly, but in a thick, forceful stream that indicates sex has been on a man's mind for a long time. The glutinous, salty liquid hit the back of my throat like it had come from a hosepipe. Dad released his grip on my neck so that I could swallow it. There seemed to be gallons of the stuff, but I took it down almost as quickly as he could produce it. When Dad had squeezed the end of his knob so that the last few drops fell past my lips, only a small residue dribbled from the corners of my mouth. I used my now free fingers to give his dick one final grasp and pushed the cum from around my lips and onto my tongue. Then, slowly I licked them dry. He stood up and looked down upon his exhausted daughter.

"From now on, I'll take you whenever I want. You'll do what I say, wear what I want you to wear and fuck who I tell you to fuck. Do you understand ?". " Yes Dad " I replied "I'll always be your obedient little girl" With that, he wiped his dick on my discarded panties, threw them on my breasts and left.

That was a few years ago. Since then I've been his sex slave and toy. I've done things that would disgust most people, but they make me so horny that I think I must be a depraved ,wanton slut. Maybe I'll tell you some of them another time.

The moral of the story is this: For all you fathers reading this, maybe your daughter would like to take up golf. And for any girls who have been excited by my story ( and what girl hasn't fantasised about sex with her father ) a little encouragement pays dividends.
Send all feedback about this erotic story to J.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.