The Best Erotic Stories.

All For Mary
by Wendy
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

She twitched and tried to pull away but I persisted and she was soon sighing deeply, I was licking from the top of her cunt up over her asshole and back. I then concentrated on her little hole flicking the tip of my tongue over it then pushing at it trying to get my tongue inside. I licked around the hole some more then tried again to push my tongue in this time I made a little progress. She was beginning to relax and slowly my tongue moved deeper opening her asshole a little at a time. She was not moving but breathing quite deeply with the odd moan, when my tongue was in her ass I flicked it around and lapped at the entrance, she was moaning more now. I put the first two fingers of each hand into my mouth, wetting them well, I pushed the first two into her slippery cunt then slowly pushed the other two up her ass. She went wild jerking backwards and forwards and shaking her ass from side to side, making all kinds of noises panting and moaning.

I was working my fingers in and out of each hole twisting and turning, she was nearing orgasm again this time it lasted for ages and she came and came. Finally she calmed down and I tucked her into bed and she was asleep in no time. I set the alarm to wake her early in the morning. Jill had been peeking round the door and frigging her self watching what had been going on. We talked about how much she seemed to enjoy it and how much may have been the fact she was quite drunk. We finally went to bed.

The next morning we all got up at much the same time. Jill and I heard Mary in the shower. "She must be quite a mess after last night," I said to Jill and we both laughed.

She came downstairs. "I hope you don't mind me having a shower," she said. She was dressed in her clothes from last night. "Thanks for a good night last night I hope I was no bother getting drunk and that," she added.

"Oh no, you were no trouble at all, in fact just the opposite!" I said, and gave her a knowing look.

She blushed. "I'm going home to get changed for work I'll see you both there," she said and left.

"Well, you seem to enjoy her last night?" Jill said to me. "Did she taste good? What did you think of her?" Jill asked.

"She had quite a sweet taste, but not as nice as you " I said, and smiled at her and gave her a pat on the bum. "She seemed quite willing, whether that was drink I don't know we shall see." I added.

At work that morning things seemed normal enough, except Mary had a more relaxed appearance. At lunch time I managed to get to tell Sarah what had happened. "I wish I had been there," she said. "Mary is very sexy I would like to be get to know her more intimately."

"That will happen," I said. "I feel sure we will have more sexy nights and get Mary to join in." I saw Mary as we went in after lunch. "You are one of the gang now, Mary," I said. "Please come round to my house any time you like, we are all good friends, we talk about everything and help each other in all things".

"Thank you," Mary said. "That is really kind, you have all made me very welcome and it's nice to have made such good friends so soon." We all went back to work the afternoon soon went bye.

Jill and I were at my house that evening, I had showered and pulled on a little black dress, nothing underneath, I was curled up watching a bit of tele, on the end of the settee. Jill came and sat next to me, she had her bath robe on, and she had just had a shower . She leaned over and kissed me she smelt sweet and clean. I kissed her back. Then she began feeling my tits first one then the other she soon had both nipples trying to push through the fabric of my dress. Her hand was on my thigh pulling my dress up her hand found my bare cunt, I opened my legs to give her more room. She pulled my dress right up out of the way, then she slid to the floor between my legs, her mouth was soon clamped on my cunt her tongue dancing over my clit soon had me in ecstasy.

She was good at that, she pulled my ass towards her on the settee, and her tongue was now lapping over my asshole and up to my clit making me squirm with pleasure. She opened her robe, I looked down to see she had her harness on. It's a leather belt around her waist with a second one fastened at the middle front going down between her legs up the crack of her ass to attach to the first belt at the waist in the middle of her back. On the front was a pad for attaching dildos to, my favourite one was attached there already, it's a double one, a fairly big one for my cunt and a smaller one for my ass. She was kneeling between my legs holding them up and wide open, then she leaned forward and lined the two heads of the dildos with my holes, she had covered them both with cream, then she slowly pushed them up me. She soon had them both deep inside both holes and began fucking me, slowly at first then getting faster, she was good at that, better than any man. She brought me to orgasm after orgasm, we were both soaked in sweat when she finally stopped and collapsed on top of me.

After we had rested she slowly removed the dildos from my cunt and ass, she left the room and I heard her go upstairs, just then the door bell went, I quickly stood up and pulled my dress down and went to see who it was. Mary was there so I told her to come in. "You look rather hot and sweaty," she said.

"Is this a bad time to come round?"

"No, it's okay," I said. "You come round when you want to, we are always glad to see you." I added as Jill came back into the living room.

"Hi Mary," said Jill. "Have a drink," and gave her a can of lager.

"I'm not going to get drunk like last night," she said and we all smiled. Jill sat next to me on the settee, Mary sat opposite in the armchair, she had a red dress on, quite low cut at the front, showing a nice cleavage, she was very sexy without trying to be. Jill's robe had fallen open a little. Mary could see the leather harness. Jill had removed the dildo.

"What's that around your waist?" asked Mary.

Jill stood up. "I'll show you if you like," she said.

"Yes, please," said Mary. "I have not seen anything like that before." Jill went across to Mary opening her robe fully, she showed her the front and the back.

"What is it for? what does it do?" Mary asked.

"I'll get one and show you." Jill left the room and came back with a black cock-like dildo, she went across to Mary and showed her how it fitted to the pad on the front of the harness. Mary blushed bright red when she realised what it was for.

"Would you like to see how good it works?" I asked Mary. Not waiting for a reply I took her hand and pulled her to her feet, I went around behind her and put my arms around her and began kissing her neck. She seemed to like that as she made no move to stop me, I moved my hands up and cupped her tits in them and began feeling and squeezing them. Jill watched as I reached down and took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it up higher and higher. Jill was looking at her little white panties and the suspenders we had bought, I lifted the dress on up and uncovered her bra, the dress was up under her arm pits. I soon had her bra undone and was massaging her tits and tugging on her long and very sensitive nipples. She was soon moaning with pleasure, Jill knelt in front of her and began tugging her panties down a damp patch had appeared in the crotch.

Jill was running her fingers through her pubic hair. "We will have to get rid of this," she said tugging at a few strands making Mary twitch a little. I turned her round as Jill moved the coffee table and placed it behind Mary. I pushed her down to sit on the end then Jill and I laid her out face up along the table. I continued playing with her tits and kneeling on the floor along side her I was soon sucking and chewing on her fantastic nipples. Jill had lifted Mary's feet off the floor and pulled off her panties and folded her legs back and wide and was now feverishly lapping her tongue over and into her cunt.

Mary was crying out with pleasure, then I watched as Jill go between Mary's thigh's and taking the dildo in one hand she guided it to Mary's pussy lips. Her cunt was soaking with juices as Jill ran the head of the dildo up and her crack then pushing a little I watched as it slowly disappeared into her cunt. I felt Mary go quite rigid as it went further in, she was holding her breath. Then when it was fully in, Jill's harness pressed into her pubic hair, she let out a long sigh and then moans as Jill pulled it slowly out. Jill was soon fucking her, slowly pumping in and out, I was now back to sucking Mary's nipples and massaging her tits. She was soon having numerous orgasms, to many to count, Jill was fucking her much faster now, I could see the sweat on her forehead and she was panting with her exertions. Jill soon had to stop, Mary was just building to another orgasm and tried to get Jill to continue fucking her by thrusting her pelvis towards Jill and onto the dildo.

"Jill needs a rest," I said to Mary as she was coming down from her last orgasm. Jill pulled her dildo out of Mary's cunt and flopped into the chair. I left Mary lying on the coffee table and went and got some cans of lager for us all. When I got back in the room Mary was sat up on the table still with her dress above her tits, Her nipples very prominent and rather red from the attention I had given them. I handed her and Jill a can each and we drank for a short while in silence.

"Well, what do you think of the harness?" I said looking at Mary. "Jill is very good, she knows how to use it properly, doesn't she?"

"I have never cum like that before," Mary said in wonderment. "Jill sure knows what to do."

"What we will have to do is to take you to the sex shop and you can choose your own dildo, that's what we all did," Jill said.

"You might want to get more than one, I have four, they get used at different times depending on the mood." I said. Mary hadn't moved from the end of the table. I went over to her and knelt at her side, putting my arm around her shoulders I said into her ear "Would you like some more? Do you want to cum again?" She looked at me and nodded enthusiastically. I reached down between her legs, her fanny was soaking, I pushed her back down onto the table again. I was sucking her nipples once more and fingering her cunt, then I let my fingers stray down to her asshole making her breath in very sharply, I continued playing around her ass she was soon sighing in pleasure. Her asshole was very wet around the entrance, I slowly pushed my fore finger inside a little way, she wriggled her bum and sighed.

I worked my finger right in and soon I was fucking her ass gently with it. Jill was sat on the edge of her chair watching as I slid another finger in along side the first. There was a sharp intake of breath and another wriggle from Mary as I was fucking her ass with two fingers now. They were soon sliding in and out with ease so I tried a third one, that made Mary try to move away a little, but not for long she was getting quite near an orgasm, my thoughts were right, she did have a very sensitive asshole. I continued sucking her tits her fucking her ass with three fingers and she came again, shrieking quite loudly. I removed my fingers from Mary's ass and with out saying anything I pointed to the dildo still attached to Jill's harness, she knew what I wanted, she unhooked it and handed it to me.

It was bigger than the three fingers I had up Mary's ass, I touched the head against her ass and twisted and pushed at the same time. Mary squealed as it began to stretch her virgin ass, she was panting as I pushed hard the head was inside her now, the rest of it slid in easily. I think she orgasmed again at that moment and she was thrashing her legs around as I began to work the dildo in and out, fucking her ass. Jill came over and held her legs open as I fucked her faster. She was squealing louder and louder I was biting into her nipples harder and ramming the dildo up her ass faster and harder and still she squealed louder with more orgasms. Like Jill I got to tired to carry on, I pushed the dildo fully up her ass and left it there and like Jill I went and rested it the chair. Mary lay there on the table "Did you like that? You seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it," I asked.

"You two have shown me so much and I have learned loads about myself these last few days, it's amazing," She answered. "If anyone had said I would like having things up my ass I would not have believed them." Mary murmured. She lay there for a while the end of the dildo poking from her ass, eventually she removed it slowly and got up and walked slowly out of the room, "I'm going to the bathroom," she said. We heard her slowly go upstairs.

"She certainly likes sex, all of it so far, she seems insatiable," I said to Jill.

"We will have to get Sarah round here and we can take it in turns, we can see if we can wear her out," Jill replied.

"Yes, that sounds like fun," I said with enthusiasm. Mary returned, she had dressed now, except for her panties which were lying on the floor, she bent down in front of me to pick them up. Yes, I thought to myself, and not for the first time , she really does have a fantastic ass. She looked at the time and said she would have to leave now her mum was expecting her home.

"When would you like to go to the sex shop?" I asked.

"We could go on Saturday morning," I suggested.

"Okay," she replied. "I'll look forward to that, thanks for another good night." she added pulling on her panties. We both watched as she pulled them up her legs over her suspenders and up between her thighs hiding her pussy.

"We really must get that hair shaved off," I said.

Mary nodded "Does it hurt? I notice you and Jill are both shaved," she asked.

"No it doesn't hurt, it tickles when it begins to grow back, but that can be fun." We said goodnight to each other, Jill and I went and showered again and went to bed Mary had worn us both out. The rest of the week went by, we didn't see Mary outside of work, we had the occasional knowing glance at each other, with a smile.

Saturday morning arrived Mary came around, as planned, and Jill, Mary and myself went down to catch the bus. Jill wore a tiny white mini-skirt with blue panties which I got a Flash of as we walked along. Mary was in tight black trousers, which made her ass look even sexier, with a tight fitting white top. I had on a blue dress, we got plenty of looks from the men that saw us, especially Jill. We got on the bus and sat near the door, a couple of men got on and sat opposite us and were having a good look at Jill's legs, she was enjoying the attention, she had always been an exhibitionist. She contrived to make her skirt ride a little higher, they could probably see her panties now. "They are looking up Jill's skirt," Mary said to me.

"Yes I think it's a turn-on, if you wore short skirts and low cut tops you would get the same attention, I think you would like that. Wouldn't you?" I asked.

Mary looked at me "Yes, I think I would," she answered. "I think I may be an exhibitionist, just like Jill, but I am too shy to do it on my own, I would have to be in a group as we are now."

"We will have to see what we can do then," I said. The bus took us into town, we had a wander around the shops, we found a nice little pleated pink skirt for Mary, "This will look good on you," I said holding it up for her to see. "You will get some looks wearing this." Mary bought it, then we went further down the road to the edge of town to the sex shop.

The outside was quite dirty with blanked out windows, we went in Mary giggled at the looks we got from the dozen or so men that were in there. There was rows and rows of every thing you could think of, we found the rack with close on a hundred dildos and vibrators of all colours, shapes and sizes. Jill was getting followed around because of her mini-skirt, she did take the occasional opportunity to bend over to look at something giving the man behind her a flash of her panties, and she was smiling at me and obviously enjoying herself. She came over to Mary and me and picked up a big butt plug and fondled it, a couple of men were watching her and talking amongst themselves. Mary picked out two dildos that she liked, both pretty big, I picked a gigantic black one I couldn't get my hand around it, Jill got the big butt plug which I noticed had a tube with a bulb on the end for blowing up bigger. We paid for the goods getting a big smile from the man that served us.

"Did you see all those men watching Jill and us in there?" said Mary.

"Yes wasn't it fun?" Jill said.

"My pussy is quite wet now, it needs your tongue, Wendy," she said looking at me with a big smile on her face. Mary looked first at me then at Jill and began to blush.

"Mary, you are blushing," I said. "You can join us when we get home if you like." That made her blush even more, Jill and I laughed at her, Jill patted her bum. "We will have to try out the dildos, you have got some good ones, have you shaved your cunt yet."

Mary, still blushing, said, "Yes, I will join you, and, I have shaven my pussy, before I left home this morning."

"I'm looking forward to checking it over, I bet you have missed a few bits." I said to Mary, "Has this conversation got your pussy wet yet?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, my panties are really damp now," she answered. We got on the bus I sat opposite Mary and Jill the bus was quite empty, Jill was slowly opening her legs wider and wider I could see her little blue panties, they were pulled into the crease of her pouting pussy lips, I could see the damp patch. She was smiling at me and winking, she was really turned on, I couldn't wait to get home and run my tongue over her soaking pussy. I opened the front door and went into the living room, I put my shopping bag down, Jill came in behind me, I grabbed her playfully and through her over the back of the settee.

I pushed her mini-skirt up over her back and in a flash had her panties round her ankles, I knelt down behind her and buried my face in her cunt my tongue drinking in her wetness. I was licking up and down her pussy teasing her clit she was panting hard and came with a loud cry and a shudder. Mary had watched us and when I looked up she had taken her trousers of and was fingering herself. I went over and laid Mary on the floor and spread her legs wide, Jill joined us and we both inspected Mary's shaven fanny, she had done a good job it looked beautiful. We took turns in licking and kissing her pussy, she was in ecstasy, especially when Jill put on her harness and attached one of Mary's new dildos. Jill was soon between her open thighs and pushing the dildo up Mary's willing cunt and was fucking her with long thrusts, Mary had many orgasms shrieking and crying out with each one. Jill got tired so I took over shagging Mary quite roughly, she seemed to enjoy that even more, on and on I pumped the dildo into her the more she got the more she seemed to want. Jill took over again, I needed a rest, and still Mary wanted more.

Eventually Jill and I just stopped. Mary looked at us appealingly. "We need a break we will have to arrange someway of satisfying you," I said. I thought for a minute "I have an idea"...

 

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Wendy.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.