The Best Erotic Stories.

A Fantasy of Sharing
by Loose Cannon
©

Laurie and I have been dating for about 3 years now and when it came to sex, there was almost nothing that we would not try. Laurie is a beautiful Puerto Rican girl, only 21 years old, and a great body. At one point she was on the heavy side, but she got serious about her look and now is a complete knockout. She only stands at about 5-foot tall, small breast and waist, and an ass that took too big hands to grip. I was never into small breast before until I met Laurie. Her body was the perfectly tanned and her nipples were so small that it was just very arousing. The final touch to that body of hers, was right in the center, was a small, golden bellybutton ring. I found myself so turned on by her, that in a way I wanted other guys to see her. It was really becoming one of my favorite fantasies for her to flash people in public. I really did not think that she would ever go for something like this. We even went as far as making a video once, but could not find anyone to tape it for us. We got some great shots of her, but the sex scenes were not that great.

Just about a few months ago, all that would change. My one friend was getting married and another friend, Mike, and me were going to be in the wedding. He and I had some running around to do that day and we had a few extra minutes, so I thought that we would stop in and surprise Laurie, and that is exactly what we did. I told him that we would only be a minute, but he did not feel like stopping because at that time, Mike had never been with a girl. He was not gay, but he was always shy around girls. I rang the doorbell and it seemed like it took her forever to answer the door. When she got there, her dark brown hair was wet and hanging on this thick, white cotton robe. She had just gotten out of the shower and was embarrassed about Mike being there. I did not let that stop us from coming in. She was trying to keep her robe closed with her one hand while trying to straiten up with the other. At this point, I was really turned on. I pulled her close to me and crammed my tongue down her throat. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mike starting to look away as if he was getting annoyed. I thought that if I could give him a show, it would make things a bit more interesting. With that, I took Laurie by the robe and yanked it over her shoulders, exposing her tiny breast. Her immediate reaction to this was to cover up. She asked me what I was doing and I told her to relax.

"Hey Ron, we gotta get going" Mike said with impatience in his voice. He obviously missed the whole show that I tried to give him. So I kissed Laurie as Mike headed out to the car. As I kissed her, I asked her to flash Mike while I got in the car.

"No way. What makes you think that he wants to see me naked?" she asked. I asked her what man would not want to see her naked. She finally said all right, but just for a quick second. As I sat down in my car, I heard Laurie yell Mike's name and just as he looked over, she opened up her robe and showed him all the goods. My dick sprang to life. As she went back into the house, I looked over at him and he had a shocked look on his face.

"I did not know that she had her bellybutton pierced," were the only words he was able to get out. I know that he was just as turned on as I was at this point, but we had to get to the wedding.

The wedding seemed to last forever. I could not stop thinking about what had happened. Mike did not say a word about the situation, but I am sure that it was on his mind as well. When we finally got to the reception, I got to see Laurie and she had on a dark blue dress that was cut low, showing the little cleavage that she had, and was high up on the leg that if she bent over, she would give the world a show. I think that her escapade from earlier made her a little ambitious. I could tell that a lot of guys were noticing her and I felt myself getting jealous, but at the same time, proud.

We all had a great time and decided that we should do something after the wedding. Laurie and I both had some clothes in the car to change into and Mike asked if I could give him a lift back to his house to pick up some clothes. I drive a small car with very little to know back seat, and I am about 6'2" and Mike stands at a towering 6'7", which brought Laurie to the question where she would be sitting. Mike said to sit on his lap and she asked me if that would be all right. I agreed and we were off. I noticed that she was quite comfortable on his lap and he was enjoying looking down the front of her dress. I actually enjoyed watching them.

We arrived and piled out of the car and stood around a few minutes talking before we went in. Laurie had a bit to drink at the reception and showed me a flirty side that I had never seen before. She started to kiss me against the car, and I had hiked up her dress and was squeezing her ass. She did not stop me, in fact, she looked at Mike and asked if he would like to grab her ass. I was shocked when she grabbed his hand and slid it down the back of her pantyhose. I just wanted to fuck her right there on the street. I said that we should go get changed, so we all went to his bedroom. He asked for some privacy, but Laurie said that we were all adults.

So he said "What the hell" and started to undress. While he got undress, I laid Laurie on his bed and slid off her pantyhose and her white thong. He did not notice at first, but then I pulled up her dress exposing her neatly trimmed patch of hair and before she could stop me, I shoved my tongue into her pussy and made her scream. Just then some people had arrived and we had to stop then and there. I was pissed and from the look of Mike's boxers, he was disappointed as well. That brought an end to the night, but Mike and I made plans to hang out the following day.

I woke up the next day with a hard on. All I could think about is what went on the night before and could not wait to see Laurie again. I picked Mike up and told him that we needed to take Laurie to the mall. When we got to her house, she was acting very shy. I told her to relax and I would give her a quick massage before we left. As Mike sat on the chair, I remove all of Laurie's clothes and draped a towel over her ass as she lay on her stomach. Mike asked if I wanted him to leave the room and told him he could stay. I told him that she would stay on her stomach and would not see anything anyway. I took some lotion in my hands and rubbed it all over her naked back working my way from her shoulders down. I saw Mike glancing over every few minutes. As I approached her smooth bottom, I looked over at him and grinned as I removed the towel. "Stop that" she exclaimed. She tried to grab for the towel, but I moved it out of her reach. She quickly jumped up and ran into her living room. She asked why I did that and I just grinned as I pushed her to the ground and starting fucking her. She moaned and I knew that I instantly put her in the mood.

When I noticed that she was getting into it, I pulled out and left her wanting more. I threw her the towel and left her in the kitchen were Mike was looking for something to drink. When I walked back into the kitchen, I saw the two of them downing shots of BV. This was unusual because Laurie was a social drinker and seldom got drunk. I noticed that her towel fell loose and exposed half of one of her tits. His eyes were fixed on it. Laurie looked over at me and said that she was going to get dressed so that we could get going. I quickly followed her to her room and helped her pick out an outfit. She put on a pair of very short jeanshorts without any panties and a blue vest top that zipped up and exposed her tight, little stomach and belly ring. She also neglected to put on a bra or her shoes for that matter. She asked me what I wanted her to do. I said what ever she wanted to do would be fine with me. With that, I sat on the chair opposite of the couch were Mike was sitting.

Laurie walked down the steps and smiled devilishly at Mike as he asked if she was ready yet. She asked him how she looked and if she should change her top. He said that she looked fine and we should leave. Just then Laurie straddled Mike and started to grind on his lap. I saw his cock bulging through his shorts and I knew that she could feel it. I did not think that it would get any more serious until Laurie unzipped her top and shoved her tits right into Mike's face. I could not help but to stroke myself through my shorts. I was watching my best friend grab and suck my girlfriend's tits. This was a fantasy I have always thought about and was ready to cum in my pants.

I watched as her hands started to roam his body and just as she reached down for his dick, I exploded. I drenched my pants with a load of cum. I felt like I ruined the whole thing. I did not know where this was going to lead. Then the phone rang and it killed the mood. Good thing because I was starting to feel a bit of jealousy. When Laurie came back to us, we decided that we should go. Then I told her that since she felt so comfortable around Mike, that we should ask him to film our video. She agreed and Mike said that he would do it. So from there, we skipped the mall and went straight to a hotel that had a private Jacuzzi and mirrors all around the room. It would be perfect.

It all started with Laurie doing a strip tease for the camera. I could be wrong, but it looked like she was seducing Mike more than the camera. She slowly took of her top and then her shorts, and wiggled around on the bed in a matching bra and thong set. She looked so good. As Mike filmed her, he would occasionally reach down a grab his cock through his pants. Laurie was spread on the bed and I saw Mike zoom in on her pussy. It was slightly visible through her lace thong. Slowly she slid the panties to the side and her cunt was dripping wet. I had never seen anything like it in my life. There was almost a puddle forming underneath her. I could not hold back any longer. I slid down between her legs and licked up all of her juices that were flowing from her. Her panties were so nice and I felt bad when I ripped them right off of her body. My tongue was going crazy as I lifted her up so that the camera could get a clear shot of her asshole. As Mike zoomed the camera in on that tight little ass, I shoved my tongue in there tasting its sweetness. I thought Laurie was going to cum, but instead she turned over and stuck her ass in my face. I tongued her ass like there was no tomorrow. I tried to fit the whole thing in there as she pressed against my face. "Let me suck your dick" she moaned. With that we moved into a "69" position and Mike went back and forth to film each end. I looked up at Mike and could tell that he wanted a piece of the action. After all it was Laurie who was dick teasing him earlier.

He set the camera down on the tripod and quickly stripped down. Laurie moved between us and we each began to suck on a breast. What a feeling it was to be sharing her. She then draped one leg over each of us and was spread as wide as can be. The two of us then rubbed the thighs that we were given and slowly moved upward until we were both cramming or fingers into her. I could tell that she loved the attention. She started to shout, "Eat me. Just fucking eat my pussy". I figured I would let Mike taste his first pussy. Laurie mounted his face and he furiously began to lick at his newfound treasure. She could not resist any more and reached into his boxers to grab his dick. She gobbled it up and the look on Mike's face was unreal. I was starting to feel left out, so I went over to Laurie's ass and started tonguing it again. I think that it made Mike a little nervous at how close our tongues were, but it did not stop us. He kept licking her pussy while I licked the ass. Laurie stood up and told us to just lie there. She got down between us and started sucking our cocks one by one. Soon enough, she had both of us in her mouth at once. She was going all out. By the look in her eyes, I knew that she wanted to be fucked. I told her to bend over and had Mike get behind her. This was his first time and I could tell that he was nervous. She reached back and glided his throbbing head into her tunnel. I was in heaven. I slid down to give Laurie more pleasure as I started to lick her clit. Mike was moving fast, but that is how she liked it. It was a weird position because as I licked her puss, his balls would be coming dangerously close to my tongue. I saw his thrust starting to get short and rigid.

He yelled, "I am going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?" Laurie was quick to tell him to cum inside her. She loved that feeling. As he was cumming, I tried to move out of the way, but Laurie had me pinned and told me not to stop licking her. I did not want to let her down. Mike seemed to be cumming for a while and then he finally pulled out and collapsed next to her. Next thing I know, Laurie is riding my face so hard that I thought that she was going to break my nose. Now it was her turn to cum. As she came, a mixture of her and Mike's cum started to fill up in my mouth. I could not describe the taste, but it turned me on. I licked her until there was nothing left.

I turned Laurie around and made her ride me. I felt like I was going to cum. I saw that Mike was hard again and ready for some more. Laurie told him to get behind her and stick it in her pussy right next to mine. I really did not think that it would fit, but it did and it was the most incredible feeling in the world. I could not hold back and started pumping faster and faster. It was like a chain reaction because Mike was doing the same. All of a sudden, we both start to cum inside her and she is screaming. I could feel his dick pulsating with every squirt and then I could feel all the cum dripping down my balls. Laurie was quick to go down on us and lick it all up. She licked all of the cum from my nuts and she followed it down to my ass.

As she licked the last bit of cum from my ass, she said that there was one more thing she wanted. She bent over and asked us to fuck her ass. This was great. Mike went first. He started to ease it in, but Laurie just pushed back and took. He did not last more than a few minutes. As he pulled out, he shot is cum in her ass. I was ready. Before I stuck my dick in, I wanted to give her ass just one more lick. She squirmed a bit, then I fucked her hard. She started to cum and I pulled it out of her as she rolled onto her back. She held her tits together for me as I titty fucked her. I came all over her face and tits and then kissed. With her fingers, she took the cum and licked it all up. We all got dressed and decided to watch the video. It was great. I got us all hot and that lead to a long night of a lot more fucking and sucking.

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Loose Cannon.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.