The Best Erotic Stories.

A Good Relationship Pt. VII
by Ian H.
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

He took me to the bath room upstairs and told me to help myself to anything I needed, razor etc., he turned on the taps and told me to get undressed, which I did, he left with all my clothes and my blonde wig. I had a long leisurely bath then shaved all over legs, pubes etc. Dan came back with a dressing gown for me to wear when I had finished. I got out of the bath dried, put on the dressing gown and found Dan in the kitchen, he had made us both a cup of tea, we sat and drank it together then he showed me around his house, the rooms were not big but there was three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and living room, kitchen and dining room down stairs. He said he had a big basement also, it was his "playroom" and he would show me it another time. He said it was getting late he would show me to my bedroom, we went up stairs, he took me into the single room, he said we would have to think about getting me some clothes, as he took my robe and hung it on the back of the door.

I jumped into bed naked and Dan tucked me in and gave me a long kiss on the lips, then left wishing me a good nights sleep. I slept well woken by Dan coming into the room with my clothes, he said breakfast would be ready soon, he left and I got dressed, all my clothes all spotlessly clean. I put on my wig last then went down to the kitchen, Dan greeted me with another kiss on the lips, I was quite getting used to that by now, he said I looked lovely, the party frock suited me. We sat down and had breakfast, he said he hoped he didn't sound to forward or anything like that, but would I like to stay a while because he enjoyed my company and wanted to get to know me better, and that he would take me home to get some of my things.

I thought about it over breakfast, I was owed some holiday from work and he was a nice man and I needed a change so I told him yes. I used his phone and found out I had two weeks owing me so I took the lot. Later that morning we left the house Dan gave me a long raincoat to put on, it came down to my ankles, just above my white high heels, he fastened it down the front as far as my waist, we went out and got in the car and began the drive to my house. We had not gone far when he reached over and put his hand on my knee and said he hoped I didn't mind but he would like to see my legs, I said that was okay and he parted my raincoat, my dress had ridden up a bit, he could see my stocking tops which pleased him so I left them on show for him. We got to my house, I said I would like him to come in and choose the clothes he would like me to take, he went through my wardrobe and picked out mainly girly things, short skirts, tiny panties etc., he was enjoying going through them.

We didn't stay long and we saw on sign of Howard, I had picked up makeup and toiletries and we loaded the car and went back to Dan's house. It was lunch time when we got back the conversation was getting quite sexy he asked me about dildos he knew I liked them and would I go into town with him after lunch and choose one or two. I said yes of course he was being good to me and I would like to please him. So, after lunch he got me to put on some lipstick, then he helped me on with the raincoat, again he only buttoned it down to my waist, he said he wanted to see the men's faces, as it parted occasionally, and they could see my hot skirt and legs and maybe more.

He said we were going on the bus because parking in town was bad, we walked down to the bus stop, we didn't have to wait long before a bus turned up, there was hardly anyone on board, Dan told me to sit in the side seat just inside the door so every one getting off or on the bus would have to pass me. He said he was really going to enjoy this it was his voyeur thing taking over, I said it sounded fun, he was very pleased that I would do this for him. We got on the bus Dan having paid the fare, I duly sat in the seat as planned, Dan soon made signs for me to push my coat off me knees, I did and it opened out right up to my waist.

A few people got off an on the men were looking at my legs, Dan had a big smile on his face, he then made signs for me to raise my skirt a little and part my legs slightly, I did so showing just a little of my white stocking tops. Dan who was sat directly opposite could see bare thigh in between my legs and a flash of my white panties, he was really enjoying himself and I was too. A middle aged man got on and walked past staring at my legs then turned and walked back and sat next to Dan still staring at the view. Dan winked at me and mouthed the word "more" I smiled back and shifted in my seat making my dress ride up higher, he could now see all of my stocking tops now and a lot of my panties as I opened my legs just a tiny bit more. We soon reached our stop and we had to get off. Dan said he had enjoyed that so much, he loved the expression on the mans face as he sat and stared at the view I was giving him.

We walked a short way and Dan directed us towards a sex shop, the outside looked very plain, but inside was a different thing, everything that had a sexual flavour was here. I spent ages looking round, there was a few men browsing as well, they gave me the occasional glance and the odd stare, it was probably my blonde wig or maybe it was the times when my coat opened to show my short pink dress. Dan beckoned me to him he had found the biggest selection of dildos I had ever imagined, he asked me what size I would like, I picked up one it was about 9 inches long and about 3 inches in diameter, putting my hand round it my index finger and my thumb were nowhere near meeting. It was black and shaped like a cock with a giant head on it, it was rubber and flexible, I got more looks from passers by as I was bending it.

Dan had found another which was a little smaller but had a hose coming out of the base to a blow up bulb, he pumped it a few times and it got really big. So Dan bought those two and we left the shop, we went back to towards the bus stop but he needed to go to the super market for some food. We got a trolley and entered the shop and began going up and down the aisles, we were less than half way round when Dan said we were being followed by the man off the bus. I looked back and saw him pretending not to notice us, but it was definitely him, I said to Dan perhaps he was hoping for another flash, would he like me to give him a good look. Dan had a big grin and nodded enthusiastically, the next aisle was empty I undid all the buttons on my coat, then I reached up behind me and lifted my dress up above my waist at the back then I leaned far over the edge of a freezer pretending to get something from the very bottom and waited for he man to come round the corner.

Dan had positioned himself to watch both me and the voyeur, he came round the corner and saw us and began to walk up towards us, I waited until he was very close and pulled the back of my coat fully round to one side. Both he and Dan had a good view of my undies to above the waist, they could see all of my white suspender belt, my white frilly panties, bare thigh down to the tops of my white stockings. The man stopped and stared making sure he got a very good look, Dan loved it, he was very excited, I stayed like that for a short while until some other people came round the corner into our aisle and I quickly covered myself up, pulling my dress back under my coat. The man went on around the corner, Dan and I finished the shopping and went back to the bus stop still talking about the voyeur. We got on the bus it was very full we had the last couple of seats, so we were unable to get up to any more mischief.

Dan and I got off the bus and went indoors, we sat down and talked about our wonderful day, we had tea then watched a bit of tv then Dan said he would like to show me his basement. He unlocked the door under the stairs and we went down a flight of stairs, he turned on the light, there was two biggish rooms one was a workshop with many tools and gadgets on the wall and the bench. He took me into the other room, it was like a living room with carpet on the floor, a low doctors type couch was across the middle, one end up against the wall, he sat down on it and I sat along side him, the black leather was cold on the backs of my thighs, he turned to me and began kissing me, soon his tongue was probing my mouth, then his hand was sliding up my leg, over my stocking top and up to my panties.

He pushed his hand between my thighs and cupped my balls and was squeezing them gently, then his hand went higher and slid inside the top of my panties then down onto my cock then was slowly wanking it. I responded to his touch and my cock was soon hard, he stood up and gently turned me round so I was lying out my head at the wall end. he reached behind him and picked up a pillow and placed it under my head, then he lifted my dress up over my padded bra. His hands went to my panties, he pushed one back under the waist and was playing with my cock the other was tugging them out from under my bum, I lifted my self a little so he could take my panties down. He was soon sliding them down my legs and right off, he looked down at me then reached under the bed on both sides and brought up some heavy leather straps which he fastened at my waist, I began to ask him what was happening, but he told me to lay back and enjoy, so I did.

He then fastened my wrist to the side of the bed, so now I couldn't move, he looked at me, smiled and said the couch was made for someone like me. He placed one hand on my leg, the one nearest to him lifting it high in the air, with the other he attached another strap from the ceiling, to my ankle, and pulled it tight , then went to the other side of the couch and did the same with my other leg. I was now totally helpless, then with more straps he pulled each of my legs out sideways spreading them as wide as they would go. He then left the room for a short while when he returned he had the dildos we had bought a big jar of cream and he was wearing surgeons rubber gloves, he took a big handful of cream and smeared some all around my cock and balls then a lot more around my exposed ass then a finger entered my hole and wriggled around inside me. He soon had two then three fingers up me, then another handful of cream was slapped on my ass and pushed up my hole, he was slowly working a fourth finger into me twisting and turning his hand expanding my hole.

He was now pushing his thumb alongside his fingers and continued to twist and turn pushing his hand as he did so, further in it slid, then his hand reached the widest part, then another little push and his whole hand slid inside me right up to his wrist, the feeling was fantastic. He worked it all the way out and then right back in deep many times, taking more cream, he was slowly fucking me with his fist, in and out, then he stopped. He took the inflatable dildo coated it with cream then slid it deep inside me then he began to pump it up, I could feel it expanding inside me, then he slowly pulled it out it was bigger now than his fist and it slowly stretched my ass even more. He pushed it in and out many times then he took the really big dildo coated that in cream and began to push it into me, it was big, he twisted it and pushed it at the same time slowly the enormous head disappeared into me then inch by inch he pushed it until it would go no further, an inch was all he could see poking out of my ass. He left it there and went and got some strange looking piece of equipment and clamped it to the end of the couch . It was a box with a shaft coming out the front pointing straight at my ass.

He slowly pulled the dildo out of me and attached it to the end of the shaft then he moved the box up towards me until just the head of the dildo was back inside my hole. He took the lead coming out of the box and plugged it into the wall and turned it on, then he pushed numerous buttons on the top of the box, the shaft with the dildo on slowly moved out from the box pushing itself deep up inside me again. Then he pushed more buttons and slowly the shaft moved back into the box pulling the dildo back out of me, just a tiny part of the head of the dildo could be see protruding from the lips of my ass. Then it smoothly pushed the dildo back inside me, this time it didn't stop it just slowly pulled it back out then straight back in again very slowly. The box was a fucking machine and it was doing a good job slowly pushing and pulling the enormous dildo in and out of me.

It was difficult to notice at first, but it was slowly getting faster Dan smeared a lot more cream around the dildo as it came out of me, it was filling my ass like nothing else every thrust forward, Dan said he would be back shortly and left the room. The machine was getting faster now pistoning the dildo in and out I couldn't move then suddenly it slowed back down then gradually speeded back up again ramming me full every thrust, I was being well and truly fucked. Dan eventually came back and watched as the machine got faster again, the dildo slurping and sliding in and out. He was enjoying see me helpless with a gigantic cock fucking my ass. He turned it for and removed the dildo from my ass then unclamped the machine, undid my arms and legs and slowly helped me up.

I was a little sore but very happy it had been a fantastic experience, Dan sent me to the bath room I had a quick shower Dan came in and picked up all my clothes and gave my a short black lacy nightie with matching frilly panties, he said he had bought it in the sex shop when I hadn't been looking. he watched me put it on then took me to my bed he pulled the covers back and I lay down and he put his hand inside my panties and slowly wanked me until I had a big orgasm and shot my cum into my panties, Dan took them off and took them with my other clothes to be washed and I soon fell into a very satisfying sleep.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Ian H.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.