The Best Erotic Stories.

Alice's Little Adventure
by WildCard
©

Alice arrived home to her apartment after a long night at the hospital. It was now morning of her birthday and she couldn't wait to get into a hot shower. More importantly though she was waiting to hear if her boyfriend left her a message. They've been dating for a few months now, and his job as a truck driver kept him on the road a lot. Something Alice wasn't too fond of, especially on her birthday. As soon as she got in the door she glanced at the machine. And the light was flashing. The smiled to herself as she walked down the hall and undressed on her way to the bathroom. By the time she was there her panties & C-cupped bra, along with the rest of her cloths were in a trial behind her. She then stepped into the shower, and as the hot water started hitting the back of her neck she began to fantasize about her boyfriend. As she envisioned his cock entering her she felt her pussy begin to tingle. She imagined Jon's cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt. It didn't take long for her to slide her fingers into her pussy and begin pumping, she began moaning while she imagined his cock pumping faster and faster within a few minutes she came. Not long after she walked out of the shower with smile on her face. She sat down in front of the PC and played her messages, but what she found startled her. The voice on the machine was not Jon's at all.

"I know who you are. I've kidnapped your boyfriend. If you ever want to see him alive again you'll meet me at this address in one hour. Come alone." The voice was deep and monotone. She knew she hadn't heard it before. The address belonged to a small coffee shop two towns away.

Nervously she got dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt, with her shoulder length red hair tied back and walked out the door to her car. 45 minutes later she arrived in the coffee shop and sat down at a table near one of the windows. Within five minutes a man wearing a ball cap and a pair of shades with a full beard walked up to her table holding a box of donuts.

"Can I help you?"

"Come with me, Alice." This man's voice was different from that on the machine. Alice could feel her nervousness growing as she got up and followed him to an old Camaro when they were both in the car she turned to her driver.

"What is it you want?"

"You'll find out. Help yourself to a donut." Alice takes a plain donut out of the box and eats it.

Next thing she knows someone is splashing water on her face. She's now fully awake and notices she's blindfolded and secured to a chair. She heard two muffled voices in the background. She had no idea how long she had been there, or even where she was, but the one thing that came clear to her was that she was in deep trouble. She assumed that she been drugged by the donut. She then heard foot steps coming towards her.

"Hello Alice." It was the man on the answering machine.

"Who are you? What do u want from me? Where's Jon?" A hard slap went across her face that brought tears to her eyes.

"When we want you to know something, we will tell you." The man began to trace Alice's lips with his finger. "You want Jon back?" She nodded her head while sobbing.

"Then you will have to work for it." With that she heard a fly unzipping, seconds later she felt the head of this mans cock pressing tightly against her mouth. She knew what he wanted. Slowly the cock entered her mouth inch by inch, it was smaller then her boyfriends.

"Now don't even think of biting me bitch or you'll never see him again." He snarled. She wanted to get this over with fast, so she began sucking as hard as she could, she should feel his cock grow hard in here mouth, she was moving her mouth up and down the shaft until she could feel him tense up, seconds later he shot a thick wad of cum down her throat, she didn't want to admit it, but she could feel that her panties were already soaking wet. She was barely recovering from the first one when she felt another cock pressing against her mouth, without hesitation she took it in, this one was much larger then the first, she assumed that it belonged to the man she rode with, this guy was thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking it just like it was another hole on her body, he began thrusting faster and faster, then slowed down and demanded she sucked him off, something she did eagerly, she wrapped her tongue around the head of his cock and sucked as hard as she can until she could feel him tense up, seconds later her mouth was flooded with cum, she had hardly guzzled it all when a third, slightly familiar cock was forced into her mouth. She began to wonder how many more guys she would have to "take on" before she got to see Jon. She started sucking this cock hard and fast, it wasn't too big or too small, just a nice fit in her mouth. It didn't take long for him to thrust hard into her mouth and shoot his load down her throat. This guy then pulled out.

Alice was left to sit there for a few minutes, she could hear muffled voices talking something over, though she wasn't quite sure what, moments later she was being untied and pulled to her feet.

"It's it over?! Do I get to see Jon now?!" A hard slap came across her cheek.

"It's over when we say it's over!!" She could feel that she was being walked across the room, she was then laid down stomach first on a bed, her hands were spread apart and tied to the bed posts so she now looked like a human Y, someone then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off, she was really scared now, a pillow was then placed under her pelvis so her ass was sticking up in the air. She could feel a hand go down the back of her panties and rip them off, her legs where then spread and tied to the bed posts, now she was like a human X. The mattress moved a little when someone got on the bed. Alice was very scared and a little turned on, she had always dreamed of being raped, but she couldn't escape the thought of where Jon was. She then felt a hand slap hard against her ass!

"You got a nice little ass on you Alice, that Jon is a lucky guy." It was the man from the coffee shop. He began rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Hmm, your nice and wet huh bitch? You must like this!" With that he trust himself hard into Alice, much as she tried she couldn't stifle a moan. He pulled out to the tip and thrust in again harder, he did this several times before letting out a slight moan and filling her pussy full of his cum, she moaned while cumming as well, he then patted her ass, licked the back of her neck and got off the bed. She felt someone else get on the bed, and then felt another cock slide inside her, she assumed this was the guy from the tape. He began pounding hard and fast in her, the whole bed was moving, she was moaning loud now, it didn't take for them to both cum. Finally the third man got on the bed and began pressing the tip of his cock against her asshole.

"Please no!" She begged, she couldn't count all the times Jon had wanted to fuck her up the ass but she had refused. She didn't like the idea, now this guy was gonna rape her virgin asshole. He pressed hard until she could feel his cock sliding in, she began screaming in pain and crying as he forced his medium sized cock into her. He began pounding her ass harder and harder while moving faster and faster. She began to slowly adjust to the pain. But still screaming loud, the man from the answering machine went around and shoved his cock into her mouth. The man from behind then came in her ass, he then pulled out. The man in front also pulled out.

Alice could feel herself being untied. She felt her blindfold being pulled off and was shocked to see Jon standing at the foot of her bed with a smile on his face.

"Jon! What the hell is going on?!?!"

"Well, you always told me that you fantasized about being raped. Happy birthday babe."

As it turned out the man on the answering machine was Jon's new driving partner, and the other guy was friend of his. They let her get dressed and her an Jon got in the car, her ass still aching. Hmm, perhaps she may re-think the anal sex thing. And if this was for her birthday she couldn't help but wonder what he had planed for their anniversary and Christmas...

The End???

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by WildCard.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.