The Best Erotic Stories.

A Little Break
by James Dash
©

I saw her sitting on the sidewalk outside of Club Range alone, smoking a cigarette. It was impossible to miss her. She blew my mind... not like any other beautiful woman- there was something else about her. Too pretty for me, I was afraid, but for some reason I approached her. I felt like I had to. She had short brown hair and full dark lips, perfect tits and her eyes were gorgeous. I felt like I had seen her before. She was wearing a mini-skirt. I stood above her, looking right down into her cleavage- beautiful. She was tapping her foot and looking down at the sidewalk. Then she looked up and said, "Yeah?"

"I was uh... "

"You were 'uh' what?"

"I was noticing you were alone here I thought I'd ask you if..."

"How old are you?" She asked, smiling.

"I'm twenty-one," I said.

"Hmmm..."

"Yeah."

"You want to go to my place?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I laughed. "Are you kidding?"

"I'm not kidding," she said, "You're cute. I saw you inside. It sucks in that place. I have an apartment a few blocks from here. You wanta come?"

"O.k."

I could hardly believe I wasn't dreaming. This was the stuff only read about in cheap porn-stories: impossible. But it was happening: we were walking to her place.

"I never do this," she said, "But I'm sick of being so passive about everything you know?"

"Yeah," I said, "I know exactly what you mean."

"You probably think I'm a slut."

"You don't look like a slut," I said.

"What does a slut look like?" she asked.

"I don't know, but you don't look like one."

She hooked her arm around mine and we walked silently through the city. My mind was racing at first but it soon calmed down. She must have felt relaxed to because every few seconds she looked at me and smiled easily. I was in love...

We got to her place and went into the living room. She was either a college student or a voracious reader because the place looked like a book dumping ground- they were all over the floor, on the chairs, the couch was covered with them. I noticed "The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life" lying on the floor at my feet.

"Have you read this?" I asked picking it up.

"Yeah," she said, "But forget about that darling let's sit on the couch."

She knocked the books to the floor with one swipe of her hand, sat down and patted on the cushion to indicate where I should sit. I sat. I thought we'd talk first but she went right into it. She unzipped my pants, smiling, and looked into my eyes, and then she went down. My dick wasn't expecting this any more than I was but in half a second it was as hard as steel.

She moaned as she took it slowly into her silky mouth. I put my hands on the back of her head gently as she delicately sucked. She cupped my balls in one hand and held the base of my cock in the other- and she took the full length of my cock deep into her mouth, so it knocked into the back of her throat, and then she slid it slowly out, looked at me as she licked it teasingly, and then slid it back in and bobbed on it for a while as I laid back and watched her closely- her thick dark lips drooling over my cock as she moaned and loved it. Then she stopped and told me to take off my clothes as she took off hers.

My eyes never left her- I saw her take off her bra and watched her big perky tits bounce out and hang there- the wide dark nipples and plump boobs. She leaned over the armrest of the couch and spread her milky white ass cheeks. Her pussy was pink and wet and gorgeous as she rubbed it with her fingers. First I buried my face into it, lapping up her sweet pussy juice, pushing my tongue deep inside the warm folds, and then I turned her around, kissed her on the mouth and pushed her back onto the couch cushions. I wanted her to give me more head and to suck on those tits before I fucked her.

I straddled her face and she took my balls into her mouth. I stroked my own cock as she sucked on my balls, and then she grabbed hold of the long hard pole and moaned and rubbed it against her face and then finally took it back into her hot mouth, drooling and moaning. She went back and forth from cock to balls over and over again until I had to stop her before I burst into her mouth.

"Hold on," she said, let me get something." She went into another room, came back with a tube of red lubricant, handed it to me, and said, "Rub this on my tits." I was happy to. I squirted half the tube onto her chest and worked it around as she fingered her wet cunt. Then I put my cock between her gorgeous, slimy tits and tit-fucked her until I nearly came again, and then she spread her legs wide open, held the lips of her pussy apart with two fingers and said, "Time to fuck me cowboy," which made me even more certain that I had somehow died and gone to cheap porn-story heaven.

I bent down and gave her pussy one good long lick, from her asshole to her naval and then I put her calves on my shoulders and pushed my cock into her hot pussy. I couldn't help but stare at it, that pussy- it was beautiful. The lips parted and enveloped my dick again and again. I had each of her plump ass cheeks in my hands and she was making a little high grunting noise.

"Fuck me harder," she said, "Oh your cock feels so good inside me. Oh!" I knew what was about to happen.

I said, "I'm gonna come."

"Take it out," she said. She grabbed my cock, slid herself down and put the pussy-wet dick, which was longer, thicker and harder than I'd ever seen it, into her mouth and tantalizingly sucked on it with her warm lips while she fingered her pussy until I spewed thick and long onto her tongue as she moaned. When she pulled it out it of her mouth it exploded once more onto her face, so she took it back into her mouth, where it spewed again and then again once more.

I apologized for coming so quickly but she just laughed and said not to worry. "You'll last long enough next time," she said, "Let's take a little break."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by James Dash.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.