The Best Erotic Stories.

The Ancient Prophecy
Pt. XIa: Waltz with the Demon's Pet 1
by Viper
©

This story was split into 8 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 8 parts for faster page loading.

"I got my reason!" She smirked. "But I'm ready for action!"

Her six-month practice with Atrus finally paid off. She danced gracefully through the Goblin horde, whacking the creatures with her mace and shooting magic bolts across the battlefield. Holgreb the Dwarf, as usual, had made his way inside the Goblin horde. He happily unleashed his favorite round attack, swinging his axe around his small body, cutting anything foolish enough to be near him. The horde was separated into two parts as the Goblins dispersed, and Calem easily picked on them with his spell.

"They're getting away!!" Aurelia yelled.

The Goblins ran toward the holes and escaped inside. When all of them escaped, the holes shrank slowly before vanishing from sight. The battlefield was littered with corpses of dead Goblins.

"That was amazing!" Ursula claimed when the party regrouped. "Your reputation is well deserved. You just defeated at least two battalions of those foul creatures!"

"Fighting while being outnumbered is our specialty." Holgreb said while cleaning his axe.

"Not exactly a specialty." Aurelia countered. "We do this all the time."

"We will start investigation on the collapsed barrier..." Ursula suddenly stared hard at Anna. "Although I do have possible suspects..."

"But I didn't do anything!" Anna countered.

"Then where were you at the first half of the battle?!"

"Not being there doesn't mean she did that, Ursula." Calem interfered.

"We'll see about that!" Ursula spat. "Once I become the High Priestess, neither your mother nor you friend can save you!"

The party watched silently as the priestesses returned to the shrine and grunted in disgust when they were far enough.

"I can't believe they're the Priestesses of Lycra!" The Elf commented.

"I can't believe they're actually loyal to the Guardian!" The Fairy commented.

"I can't believe it's past noon and they still haven't served lunch!" The Dwarf commented, followed by a growl of agreement from his stomach.

"If you like roast Goblin, you're welcome to start first." Atrus said. "Let's get back."

He quickly noticed the worry in Anna's eyes. "Don't worry, Anna dear..."

"No, you don't understand... If Ursula becomes the High Priestess, I'm doomed!"

"Anna, I know the truth! You're not guilty in this case! We'll expose the truth!"

"I'm scared..." She held him close. "If... if they find me guilty... they'll execute me..."

Roberto sat uneasily on the throne.

He hated this seat. Although padded with leather cushion, the large chair was still uncomfortable. The curve along the back hurt his butt, and the lower part was too short for his tall figure. He made a note to replace the chair once the war was over.

He'd rather train the entire royal army all day rather than sitting on this chair for an hour, but he had to. The Kingdom of Aragon was having a very important guest. It had been half a year since Aragon made an alliance pact with the Elven kingdom of Elom. Four months ago, the Humans had sent their first tribute, around two hundred sets of heavy plows and horse collars for farming, and a team of volunteer engineers and master-farmers. The gift had overwhelmed the Elves, who had been quite new to farming. The entire wasteland around the dreaded Mount Karigor had been terraformed in the first three weeks, and in the fourth week the planting had begun. The wasteland and the swampy region had been replaced with rows of green farmland. The gift had created uproar in Elom as almost every single Elf had enlisted for the alliance army to repay the Humans, even the teenagers and elders. Three months later, now, the Elves of Elom honored the Humans by sending a formal delegation team, the queen herself.

And they'd been talking for hours!! He missed being an adventurer and warrior like Atrus. Warriors usually traded taunts for a minute or two before exchanging blows. Diplomats exchanged charms for hours and frowned at violence. People said he had a diplomatic blood in him. He made another note to suck his blood out and replaced it once the war was done.

Hawk's poke on his ribs alerted him that the queen was still there, demanding response. "Uh, of course, Queen Falencia. That... is a very bright idea!"

"Of course, Prince Roberto. Such plan will benefit both our kingdoms. I will have the plan for the buildings ready in a week or so."

Building? What building?! "Uh... of course, Queen Falencia." He made another note to ask Hawk what was going on. Three notes in a day, and it's still morning... I hate this job...

His mind went back to his primary concern. Today he'd supposed to bring a full contingent of alliance army to the new fort north of Aragon to guard the northern coastline from the demons. The problem was the recent conflict with a rumored red dragon in the area. Atrus' party hadn't reported back, and the deal was that he would bring extra men to defy the dragon. The problem was that he didn't know how his men could do it. The Human contingent didn't have pikes long enough to reach the sky, and the Dwarven warriors couldn't even catch a butterfly, let alone kill a flying dragon.

"Prince Roberto, I hope our counter-gift will benefit the alliance better..."

"Uh... counter-gift?" Roberto blinked. "What count... Oh! That! Of course! That... uh..."

"The bows..." Hawk quickly whispered.

"Right! The bows!" Roberto exclaimed. "Really fantastic bows they are!"

"I'm glad." The queen smiled. "Those longbows are our finest invention. You should see those longbows in our demonstration this afternoon."

Suddenly Roberto's eyes brightened. "You know what, Queen Falencia? How do you say if we test the longbows using live target...?"

Atrus instantly woke up as Anna's body jerked beside him. He found her sitting on the bed, quivering. Her forehead was drenched with sweat, and tears wetted her cheeks. He put his arm around her tenderly and pulled her close to him. She didn't resist and fell to his embrace.

"It's the dream again." Atrus said.

Anna nodded. "I don't know what's wrong... D...do you think... I'm going insane...?"

"No, you're not insane, Anna dear." Atrus stroked her hair. "People have nightmares sometimes. You want to share it with me?"

They were sitting in the bedroom in the town inn. Despite Ursula's persistent offer, they'd decided not to spend the night in the shrine due to the huge number of refugees asking for shelter. Kastor had burned down two more villages east from Tymm. Many had died, and most of those who survived suffered from trauma of their lost homes and families. The party had decided that those people required more attention than the shrine's guests of honor.

"No..." She hesitated. "It's just the same old story... I don't want to make you worry..."

"That's not it, dear." He soothed her. "I'm your soul-mate right now, so I want to share your fear with you..."

"That's sweet, honey." Anna kissed him. "But I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked again. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

She beamed at him naughtily. "Now that you mention it, help me forget my dream."

Atrus frowned at her. "I do hope this is not some kind of a plot."

"Why, honey, do you think I'm that low?"

Atrus chuckled lightly. "No, but you sure are sneaky."

Before Anna could respond, Atrus silenced her with a kiss. She moaned slightly as his tongue sneaked into her mouth and met hers. His hand found her pert breasts and began to play with them. As usual, be began by tracing his index finger around her mounds, purposely avoiding her nipples. Anna moaned in frustration as her body was teased but denied from reaching ultimate pleasure. She'd lived with him for six months, so she'd known how he liked to play his game. She knew how he loved to tease her, but it still frustrated her.

"Atrus, please don't tease me..." She begged once they broke the kiss.

Atrus gave her an evil grin, then sneaked his tongue around her breast, still avoiding her nipples. She moaned in distress. Her hands reached for her tits to find relieve, but he slapped them away.

"Naughty, naughty, Anna dear." He sneered. "No touchy now."

She pouted, but he ignored her. Instead, he continued his cruel treatment on her breasts. Her nipples were on fire, and her body was burning with desire. Her hand found his member beneath his long pants and began stroking it into hardness. In return he kissed the nape of her neck and she squealed in delight. He peeked at her nether region and was pleased to find it soaked with her juice. Deciding that she was quite ready, he clamped his mouth over her right nipple and sucked lightly.

This quickly brought her to the edge. She gasped as the waves of sexual pleasure bombarded her brain. Atrus kept doing his sucking while stroking her pussy, pleased to find it contracted and spasm on his finger. Once the sensation subsided, she collapsed on the bed, exhausted and spent.

"Any comments, Anna dear?" Atrus asked.

Anna beamed at him. "Six months, Atrus... I've been with you for six months, and you still know how to please me."

"You're too easy to please, dear."

Anna frowned. "Wait... Did Maya tell you that?"

Atrus just chuckled. "Sweet dream, dearest."

Anna snuggled in his arms, enjoying the warmth. She purred happily as Atrus stroke her long hair, sending her to sleep. She was happy. At least she knew he would be there for him when she woke up.

Falstoff sat in silence on the porch. The night was quiet. The sky was covered with clouds. The stars hid from sight. It wasn't a very desirable night to enjoy, but he still loved it. Something drew him to it, and he couldn't resist.

His ears twitched as his hearing penetrated the stillness. "You don't have to hide."

The Fairy popped out from behind the door and walked nervously toward him. "I'm sorry."

"Will you stop spying on me? I thought you want to be my friend!"

"I want to be your friend!" Lynn countered. "That's why I don't want to disturb you. You look so thoughtful I don't want to interrupt."

"You're just like everybody else." He looked away. "You're here to spy on me."

"No!" Lynn ran to face him. "I didn't mean to offend you! Please, you've got to believe me!"

Falstoff studied her for a while. For a while, Lynn felt something itchy in her head as she became more nervous, but she sighed in relief when his gaze softened.

"You're right..." He looked away. "I'm just being silly. I mean with all these people spying on me from the beginning."

"No, actually you should get to know them!" Lynn sat happily beside him. "Atrus and the rest are good fellows!"

"I know why they're spying on me." He grunted. "They can't fool me."

"Give them a chance!" The Fairy smiled. "You won't regret it!"

He sighed, then looked at the dark sky. "Why are you up so late? You enjoy nighttime, too?"

"Actually, night is still a weird thing. In Heaven, we Fairies have no night. The light from the Inner Sanctum shines all day long."

"That must be really annoying." He chuckled. "I mean, you can't sleep and stuff..."

"Falstoff..." She blushed. "C...can I... uh... s...sing you a song...?"

He blinked. "Huh?!"

"Never mind!" She quickly looked away. "It's late, and I just asked a silly question..."

"No!" He held her hand. "Please continue..."

She blushed even further. "Okay... this is the song of friendship. We Fairies sing the song to ask for a blessing of a long lasting friendship, throughout and beyond this life."

"I should feel honored, then." He smiled.

She smiled, then began to sing. The language was unknown to him, but the melody was beautiful. Her voice was soft and pleasant, and her skill was excellent. He let the song enter his darkened soul and his fond of her rising. For the first time in his life, he felt something called passion.

Then it came. He didn't know what it was; it just came. He felt a sudden cramp on his stomach. He couldn't explain it. Then the pain in his belly made him wince. Lynn noticed it and quickly stopped singing.

"Are you all right?" She asked.

"No, please continue!" He urged. "I'm fine."

She resumed singing while keeping her eyes on him. He tried to keep his composure despite the pain in his stomach. Her voice was beautiful, too beautiful, that he would endure the pain just to hear it. He could feel his burning passion for her. He wanted her. He wanted her badly. Without warning he grabbed her and planted a deep kiss on her lips. The Fairy squealed in surprise, struggled a little, but relaxed when the kiss hit her. Driven by passion, she accepted the kiss and allowed him to explore her. They broke the kiss due to the general necessity to breathe.

"I... uh... don't know what to say..." Lynn said.

"Then don't." He lifted her chin. "I'll do the work."

He kissed her again, probing her mouth. His hand pulled the back of her dress, letting her wings unfold gracefully from their confinement. His other hand sneaked inside her dress and found her pert breasts. Her wings twitched as he touched and toyed with her nipples, making it rock hard. Her mouth was too occupied to moan. He broke the kiss and shifted attention fully on her breasts. She moaned lightly, welcoming the pleasure unknown to her. He sucked her nipple and tugged it with his tongue, making her jerk in pleasure. His hand reached for her nether region and touched her delicate pussy lips.

But then she grasped his hand. "Falstoff... wait... This... this isn't right..."

"What? Why?"

She tossed his hand away and moved back. "No... I... I don't know... I... I just feel uncomfortable... I mean, we just met..."

"It's just a game, isn't it?" He frowned. "You're not attracted to me."

"Please, don't get me wrong!" She pleaded. "You're attractive, but there's a right time for everything! I... I don't think now is the right time for it."

"You're just trying to be nice to me, right?" He accused.

"No! I think you're really nice, but until now I just want us to be friends, that's all!"

Again, Falstoff stared at her for a minute before nodding. "Friend it is, then."

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Are you still willing to be my friend?" He asked.

"Oh, yes!" Lynn replied happily. "Friendship is forever!"

He smiled warmly. "Thanks, Lynn... Thanks..."

(next)

 

This story was split into 8 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 8 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Viper.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.