The Best Erotic Stories.

Aunty Sue Pt. III
by Taz Man
©

Aunty Sue dragged Shelly and I out of and threw the two us in the shower. She told us to hurry up, have a shower and get ready to go sailing. I'm not sure if Aunty Sue meant for us to hurry up and have a shower, or something else, but when Shelly turned on the water and stepped under the steady stream of water, I started to get a throbbing hard on. Shelly was rubbing herself all over with body shampoo, concentrating on her lovely tits and occasionally reaching down and tweaking her clit. I lent back against the had basin to get a better view and started to jack myself off. Shelly must have seen me, she had a smirk on her face like the cat who is about to get the cream, and she reached down and put three fingers up her pussy and started to get herself off with vigor. I started to pull myself harder and harder, and just as thought I was about to cum, I felt warm lips on my cock. I opened by eyes and saw Shelly taking my cock down her throat. "You look like you need a hand there" she mumbled as I lent back. I could feel the cum building in my balls and let out a load down my sisters throat. Shelly swallowed it all, and when I went limp, Shelly said, "mmmm, a good breakfast is always the best way to start the day". I could really say nothing to that, so I jumped in the shower, dressed and went down stairs to help Aunty Sue and Shelly finish packing for the day.

We left home for the boat about 9:30 am, parked at the yacht club, and caught he tender out to the boat. Aunty Sue had not been out with us very often, and Shelly and I spent the next half an hour getting the boat ready. Finally we got under way, and within an hour were sailing out of the Sydney heads, on our way to Broken Bay which would take us about 4 hours with the South East winds that we had. The weather was warm and clear, and it was not too long before Aunty Sue and Shelly were stripping off and sun bathing nude on the deck. I yelled out some smart comment about not getting sunburnt, and Shelly jumped up, ran below deck and emerged with a bottle of sun screen.

Shelly went over to Aunty Sue and started to cover her back, down her arms and then her legs. Aunty Sue rolled over, displaying those firm tits and large nipples. Shelly put more sun screen on her hands and started to rub Aunty Sue all over. Shelly was paying close attention to Aunty Sues tits, and Aunty Sue nipples were getting harder and longer. With the way that they were growing, I could see that they were enjoying it. Shelly then started at Aunty Sues toes, working her way up. Aunty Sue at up, and spread her legs so that Shelly could access all areas. Shelly made her way up to Aunty Sues pussy. Aunty Sue moaned softly as Shelly started to rub her pussy and clit. Aunty Sue then grabbed Shelly's head and pushed her down between her legs. All I could see from the wheel was Aunty Sue leaning back and moaning and Shelly's head moving between Aunt Sues legs, Shelly's tits where bouncing up and down, bouncing off the deck while her arse was pointed up towards the sky. Aunty Sue grabbed Shelly's head again, seemingly trying to force Shelly's whole head inside her pussy. Aunty Sue started to shake, then stiffen. She let out a scream and fell back. Shelly moved back towards Aunty Sues head and kissed her. I could hear her say to Aunty sue that it was her turn for some sun screen!

While this was going on, I could have steered the boat with my cock it was that hard. Unfortunately while I was on the wheel, and the two of then were about 10 feet away from me, there was not a lot I could do about it except watch the two of them.

Aunty Sue sat up and moved over to Shelly. Where Aunty Sue had been, there was a huge wet patch, she must have cum with so much juice to make the deck wet and slippery with her cum. Now it looked to be Shelly's turn!

Aunty Sue took a big wad of sunscreen and massaged Shelly's back. She rubbed over Shelly's arms, neck and back. It more of sensual massage than just putting sunscreen on. Aunty Sue massaged up from Shelly's toes, up her legs, and then concentrated on her arse, occasionally slipping between her cheeks. Aunty Sues pussy was pointed directly at me and I could see her wet pussy and engorged clit. I couldn't stand it any longer, I slipped my rock hard cock out from my shorts and started to stroke myself. I was definitely having a hard time concentrating on sailing the boat with one hand, rubbing my cock with the other, and staring at this fantastic pussy right in from of me! Aunty Sue pushed Shelly onto her back, her legs spread open and her wonderful pussy pointed straight at me. Aunty Sue then massaged Shelly's front, circling her nipples and gently kissing them as they became hard. Aunty Sue then moved her tongue down towards Shelly's wet pussy and started to lap up Shelly's juices. Shelly started moaning and arching her back, trying to get more of Aunty Sue inside of her. Aunty Sue reached down to her own pussy and started to finger her pussy. Shelly arched her back and groaned "Ohhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm, Oh suck harder, Ohh godddddddddddddd, I'm cummmmmming". Shelly grabbed Aunty Sues head and seemed like she was trying to get her whole face in her. Aunty Sue kept on fingering herself . I could her both of them moaning and cuming together. My balls started to get tighter and I knew I was cuming just by watching there two!. My cock was now painfully hard and I started to cum, pushing glob after glob of cum all over the deck.

As I opened my eyes, I say the two of them just watching me. Shelly turned to Aunty Sue and said "that looked like a good waste of cum, maybe we should put that tool to better use". Aunty Sue looked at her and said, "mmmmmm, we will be able to anchor in about 5 minutes in that small bay there, so lets just let him concentrate on that".

With that, the both jumped up and headed down below. I sailed us into the bay and dropped the anchor. They bay was completely private, with national park all around, and no other boats or moorings around. After packing away the sails and securing the boat, I yelled to Shelly, "hey Shell, what's for lunch?" Two heads popped up from the cabin and Aunty Sue replied "You!"

They both emerged from the cabin, still naked, and both of them looking horny as hell. I moved forwards to beside the mast, and they approached me from both sides. Aunty Sue Grabbed my shorts, rubbing her hand over my cock. She said "Shelly, we need to do a bit of work before lunch is ready, would you like to give me a hand?" Shelly smiled and knelt down between my legs and stripped me. She took my half limp cock and started to suck me. Aunty Sue had the sun screen and proceeded to rub me all over. This was wonderful, and it wasn't long before my cock was back to attention. Shelly pulled off my cock, licking the underside as she did. "Lunch is ready Aunty Sue" Shelly said.

Lunch proved to be quite filling for Aunty Sue and Shelly, but I'll tell you about that very soon.

( All rights reserved. No part of this story can be published or distributed without the author's express permission. )

Send all comments about this story to Taz Man.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.