The Best Erotic Stories.

Bill
by Anonymous
©

I am a 31 year old woman who has always enjoyed being the object of men's desires.

I'm not sure, but I think it dates back to when I was a young teenager and was able to spy on a boy I had a crush on jack off to a girlie magazine while he had no idea I was watching. I knew that I wanted that kind of complete and undivided attention from guys.
When I got home that day ...with a lot of experimentation and my mind filled with what I had seen earlier I discovered how to make myself come. It was unforgettable.

While my husband of 8 years thinks the old in & out once week is good enough and has said no way to my attempts to introduce my particular brand of excitement into our marriage I figured I was destined to never again get off in that special way except for my private fantasies. But that all changed recently. We live in a collage town and have a collage student tenant in a basement apartment downstairs in our home.

His name is Bill and I have never thought of him sexually before although he is rather good looking. He is of average build, height, and weight. But about a month ago I saw something special in Bill. It was my girlfriends surprise birthday party at work and I went home on my lunch hour to get our video camera to tape the party. I went to the laundry room, got out the camera and was fiddling with putting in a tape when I heard this woman moaning in ecstasy. Cautiously I peeked in the window into the basement and was shocked to see Bills reflection on his closet full length mirror.

He was sitting on his couch slowly stroking the biggest, fattest cock I had ever seen! He looked to be in a trance while jacking off to a porno movie. His huge cock was slippery and shiny with some kind of lotion and while his left hand massaged his swollen balls his right hand caressed the solid shaft in a slow rhythmic motion that got me hypnotized. In a second I realized my opportunity and aimed the camera at my subject.

I zoomed in on his hefty cock and slippery hand until the screen was filled with nothing but his manhood. I watched and grew wet as his hand kept pumping up and down on that huge rod. He applied more lotion to his hands while his cock bobbed from side to side in anticipation. As he grasped it again it seemed to grow even bigger! This time both hands encircled his shaft and he started bucking his hips against his stationary fists. Literally fucking his hands. The amazing thing is that with both hands wrapped around that cock there was still at least a couple inches to spare at the base and the head. I would have died and gone to heaven to have him looking at me and how wet I was while he was going through those same erotic motions.

Suddenly his pace changed and he really started to jack that cock off fast. I felt a surge of anticipation wanting him to cream when he suddenly stopped again this time grabbing the remote control then rewinding for a few seconds. I heard the actress cry, "Come on my face" as the tape began again. And again he started jacking off that beautiful slippery cock with his right hand while tickling his balls with his left. I knew if I where in that room with him and my face only inches from that magnificent cock he would loose all self control and spurt all over my face.

I knew I had stumbled onto Bills fantasy.

Again he rewound the tape and this time he put the remote down to get into some serious stroking.

With my camera trained on him he pumped that cock smoothly and swiftly. The fat head grew red and the cadence slowed. He was savoring the climax by jacking it off slower when a short spurt of cream leapt from the tip and landed on his stomach, another spurt jumped to his shoulder and another large spurt cascaded across his neck and chest followed by a few more short spurts. He was breathing heavily and I knew I had better leave before he stood up or I would surly get caught. I was wet and excited beyond belief. I just had to masturbate before returning to work. All I could think about was that if that t.v. screen could get that kind of reaction what would he do if he saw me in the state I was in?

The thought of teasing him into a frenzy like that just about put me into heaven. I started to finger myself when an idea hit me. I put the camera on the tripod then aimed it at a pillow on our bed and started the tape to roll. I sat on the pillow and started to finger myself to the camera! The plan came to me in an instant! I would give him something very special to jack off to! The positioning was perfect as all that was in the cameras eye was my sopping wet pussy and my frantic hands playing there. I came in waves thinking about him stroking that huge cock while looking at me!

It took me a week to work up the nerve to proceed with my plan. I was going to leave the tape of me masturbating in his mail and secretly watch his excitement from my laundry room. I delivered the tape and waited for his arrival. I could see the quizzical look on his face as he unwrapped the package and put it in the v.c.r. The surprise on his face that turned to pure lust was priceless as he watched me diddling my pussy on the screen. My eyes where trained on his crotch and sure enough a prominent bulge soon grew. He unzipped his fly and his swollen manhood stood out as he started to jack it off. Soon he had that familiar trance-like look in his eyes as he stroked and admired my womanhood. I was delighted to watch that throbbing meat spring to life and it's master helpless to my charms. But I knew that was really not enough. I was ready to have a live audience. In reality the tape was only a greeting card.

While in my robe I went out side and knocked at Bills door. He responded hoarsely," who is it?" The panic in his voice was obvious. He opened the door red faced and asked what I wanted. I said," I think you have some of my mail by mistake." He stuttered and said he didn't know what I was referring to. I looked straight at his crotch and said," it looks like you have seen what I' m talking about! He was mortified! I asked" Aren't you going to let me in?" I sat down and said, " I feel you should know that that tape is personal and I' m not sure how I feel about you jacking off while looking at me!"

Again he stuttered and mumbled excuses. I took full control at that point and said," I like it when men jack off for me... but they must play by my rules. Take your cock out and let me see it" Again he stammered . I cut him short and told him to just sit back and enjoy the show while gently pushing him back on the same couch he gave me such a great show on only a week ago." now ... take your cock out!" I said while hiking my robe up to show him my pussy. He silently unzipped his pants and pulled out his half hard cock. "That' s more like it. I like to watch and be watched" I said.

He started to stroke that fat cock in earnest as my robe dropped to the floor and I stood before him completely naked." you like that don't you?", I said. He grunted and looked mesmerized at my body. " you have got quite the tool on you... why don't you show me just how much you like what you see.

At that point his dick stretched just a bit further as he wrapped both hands around it and jerked it faster in my honor. I was in heaven as I stood bent over and straight legged in front of him, showing my ass, pussy, and clit to that helpless guy. I was amazed at how large his cock really was and hard he was breathing. I was on the verge of orgasm the entire time. I continued to tease him. Simultaneously begging him to stroke that huge meat for me and holding off my orgasm. While squeezing my breasts together inches from his face I said," if you can hold off long enough for me to get off while you lick me... I'll let you jack off in my face"

He eagerly agreed and released his cock from his hands and kneeled down before me. I could feel his tongue vigorously probing my slit and see that big rock hard cock between his legs just aching for attention. A little drop of pre-come beading at its head. His mouth was eager to please as it careened across my clit with fluid and careful motions. I came in waves. I came in no time at all. Now it was time for me to get him begging for me. I sat back in the couch caressing my pussy and pulled my legs far into the air revealing my pussy to him. I knew he would probably die to stick that huge cock in me and really give it to me but I wanted to be the woman in his video fantasy. Again I told him ," I told you I like to watch and be watched..... so jack that big cock off so I can see you come...and yes... you can do it on my face."

I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted more but his relief would be welcome. He eyed my pussy and ass as he stroked his cock with one hand and caressed his balls with the other for me. I cooed phrases like," show me your cum...,jack it off for me, and give it all to me as he neared orgasm. With absolute control I stood up beside him and nibbled on his ear and whispered, "Are you ready yet?" He breathlessly said , "YES!!!" so I knelt down in front of him while he massaged that strained and bloated cock in front of my face. A flood of warm and sweet cum splashed across my face and through my hair. He moaned with ecstasy as the final drops shot from his rod and he rubbed is warm cock all over my face. I gingerly tickled his balls with my fingers and ever so quickly gave the head of his cock one quick lick. I could see he was dying to have me put it in my mouth but instead I just winked at him and said, "Maybe next time... anyway it will give you something to think about."

I love to watch men masturbate while admiring me. Bill says he has some buddies at school that would probably enjoy me as much as he does. My newest fantasy is to dance for a small audience so I can enjoy their complete and undivided attention.
Another fine story by Anonymous.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.