The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


Once upon a time, long, long ago there lived a beautiful young woman in a sparkling white castle. The castle was perched high on a hill and glistened in the sunlight. In days gone by it was a fortress who's ownership was envied by any who had ever had to defend a position. Those days are long gone though, today it is merely another beautiful castle in a land dotted with them. It is still occupied by the family SaintLoon as it has been for many generations past.

However, the only SaintLoon left is SaintLoon herself, beautiful, elegant, spoiled and blissfully unaware of her situation. Unaware that the titles, properties and monies can only be inherited by the male line. In the event that there is no male to inherit, all the above mentioned titles, money and properties revert to the crown. To make matters even worse, SaintLoon is well past the age of marriage. She was twenty her last birthday and most girls of her class were married by the age of fifteen. This situation was not entirely her fault though.

Saintloon had been betrothed, at the age of ten, to a duke who was thirty years her senior. This was not uncommon and she was not bothered by it at all. She intended to do her duty as the wife of a nobleman and this was to give him an heir or two and then have a series of romantic liaisons with the lesser, and younger, nobility. The fact that she wasn't already married was due in part to her parents who spoiled her terribly and finally to the duke himself. He died.......suddenly and without warning!! He died and left her without a fiancé, a dowry (although she didn't know this yet) and without any social standing.

Now throw in the tragic and unexpected death of her parents and as they say, "The plot thickens"! The king immediately moved to regain the properties and money of the family SaintLoon. He was as honest as he could be with SaintLoon, instructing her on what he considered to be her options in regard to her future.

His "sage" advice to her was that she must now consider herself a commoner and the very best she could hope for would be a position as a nanny or perhaps a dancing instructor. He even went so far as to offer her a "position" in his household, doing what he didn't say but one can only imagine.

SaintLoon exhausted all avenues of assistance from her friends, most of which would not receive her any longer. One even had the butler tell her to use the back door in the future. She was stunned, angry, hurt, you name it.............she felt it! It was about then she remembered a distant cousin in a far off, magical land . Had her life gone as planned she would never have remembered this relative but she was desperate. Even a working class cousin was better than no cousin at all. With this thought in mind she set out on a journey that would change her life forever.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.