The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


She traveled a long way, she was cold, tired and hungry, oh God was she hungry!!! She ate roots, nuts, berries, anything that didn't make her sick and some things did anyway. She slept in the woods, in alleys, in deserted sheds, anywhere that afforded some relief from the weather. Although she was naive and gullible, she was also tough and resourceful, more so than anyone would have suspected. She traveled at dusk and again at dawn, so as to remain a shadowy figure, melting into the landscape. After a time she became so dirty and unkempt that it was easy to blend in, to become a part of the forest.

She spent several months on the road but since all journeys come to an end she was relieved to finally reach that land of elves and giants in which her cousin resided. She wasted no time in finding her long-lost relative who, as it turns out, is Alaina. Alaina was surprised, no.........make that stunned, to find SaintLoon on her doorstep. Alaina did what she could to make SaintLoon feel at home, she showed Loon her new house (Loon hated it), gave her gold for armor and food (Loon felt it wasn't enough) and showed her how to hunt (Loon was disgusted by this barbaric act). The Loon didn't realize that hunting was a necessity in this land of ogres, wolves and demons, it was not only a way of supporting one's self but it was also important to be able to defend one's self. It was after this that SaintLoon told Alaina what she expected Alaina to do for her.

It seems that SaintLoon expected, nooooo...........more like demanded, Alaina to provide a manor house, a small one or a townhouse, preferably a large one. The Loon expected it to be staffed with servants, furnished, stables and so on....... you get the picture. In short, she felt Alaina was her personal "Golden Goose" but still far beneath her in status. Now anyone who knows Alaina even a little knows she is kind, generous and fair but some few also know she has a short fuse and a vile, nasty temper. Alaina had been patient with SaintLoon but this was too much. Alaina already had two others depending on her and to take on one such as SaintLoon was out of the question. So she began to make inquiries of her friends, she was looking for a mate for SaintLoon. One that would be strong enough not to be intimidated by her attitude. One who would be willing to take on SaintLoon's training, her expenses, her inability to relate to ordinary people.

It was in this way that Alaina came across Nevar. Nevar was a giant warrior, an armorsmith, he was quiet, had never been married, he was a very simple man but strong and was willing to overlook SaintLoon's lack of abilities. Alaina arranged for Nevar to become SaintLoon's warder; he was to take care of her, train her, outfit her, and yes..............humble her if necessary!!! SaintLoon was furious at this turn of events; however, by the time she found out about it it was too late to stop it. Nevar had moved most of her things to his house and then went to get her.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.