The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


Nevar, for a giant, was fast on his feet. He jumped up from his chair and beat SaintLoon to the door. He blocked the door with his body and locked it with his key. He turned and grabbed SaintLoon by the wrist again. She twisted her arm out of his grasp and turned to run but he caught her and drug her over to his chair. He sat down, pulled her pants and her panties down to her ankles, flung her over his lap and began to spank her, hard!! At first SaintLoon was stunned that anyone would touch her like this, then she was embarrassed at being half naked in front of a man but then the pain started to filter through all of these other emotions and she began to scream and struggle. Nevar was deaf to her screams and continued to hit her with his open hand. Her screams became moans and finally whimpers, she was sobbing and trembling when suddenly Nevar's hand stopped in midair...............he found himself looking down at her reddened and bruised arse and and the next thing he knew he was caressing it.

SaintLoon panicked at this new action of Nevar's. She jumped up, turned to run, her feet were tangled in her pants, she twisted around, fell backwards and hit the back of her head on the hearth and was out cold. Nevar watched all this with his mouth hanging open, it all happened so fast. He hadn't meant to hurt her, not like this anyway. He walked over to where she lay, he bent down and examined her head. It was bleeding badly but didn't appear to be broken. He untangled her feet from her pants, removed them, picked her up in his arms and placed her on the wolf pelts in front of the fireplace. He then removed her shirt, folded it crudely and placed it over the bleeding wound on the back of her head.

He stood up, placed several more logs on the fire and returned to gaze at her nakeness. He stood at her feet looking at the full length of her. He had never seen a woman like this, plain and simple. Oh don't misunderstand, he had known giant women in the past, plenty of them but they were coarse and well.........giants. Their couplings came about usually after meeting in the woods while hunting and many times they didn't even know each other. It was done hurriedly, on the ground, against a tree or over a rock, they removed only enough clothing to accomplish the act and then they ran off in opposite directions when finished. Hardly what one could call "making love", it was just fucking, that and nothing more.

Nevar knelt at her feet, he grabbed an ankle in each hand and slowly spread her legs, when they were as far apart as he could get them he moved closer to her. He sat back on his heels looking at her golden pubic hair, he lowered his face to rub his cheek on it, he marveled at the silkiness of it. Giant women didn't feel like this! He ran a dirty hand over it, ran his finger's through it and then sighed. He knew what he was going to do. He placed a hand behind each of her knees and lifted her legs up and out. He found himself gazing at the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen, all pink and golden. He then did a strange thing.........he lowered his head and sniffed her..... very much like an animal might do. "Sweet" he thought, sweetest cunt he'd ever smelled and he smiled at this.

He had heard stories, all giant men had, about a "thing" human women had inside their cunts, it was a barrier of sorts, although what for they couldn't fathom. Letting go of one leg he stuck his thick, grubby index finger into his mouth to moisten it. He then stuck the tip into SaintLoon's pussy. He advanced it slightly and slowly, she was tight he knew that, very tight. He was so intent on what he was doing he forgot to swallow, the accumulated spittle dripped from his chin onto the pelt. His finger was now a little more than half way in when he felt it......the barrier; so it was true after all...........he was already thinking of his next night at the local pub. None of his friends had ever even seen a naked human woman much less ever got to fuck one, and fuck her he would, he knew this now without any doubt. He briefly considered breaking this "barrier" with his finger but something deep, primitive and male inside him wouldn't allow it.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.