The Best Erotic Stories.

Beauty and the Horny Beast
An Adult Fairy Tale

by Anonymous ©

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.


The sun had set long before Nevar came home that evening. He was tired, chilled and grumpy. He entered the house and saw the Loon sitting at the table, dressed in those old clothes of his. This displeased him. "Been snoopin' into my things, have ye?" When she didn't answer him he started towards her, "Take them off.....now!" She didn't move, only glared at him. "Ye will listen to me, woman and ye will obey" he said, then he yanked her up out of her chair, pulled the shirt off of her and flung it across the room. Her breasts, freed from the material bounced and jiggled, she tried to cover herself with her hands but he saw them and wanted them. She dodged around the table and made it to the sleeping pelts. She was on her hands and knees, groping for the knife when he dropped to his knees behind her. He freed his hard cock from his greaves and pulled her pants down to her knees, she was trying to crawl away but it was too late.

Her legs were pinned between his, he was fumbling for her cunt and found it as men always do. He held her hips and began thrusting hard and deep into her. She was raw, swollen and dry, he was hurting her but he didn't care. She screamed in pain and rage, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back towards him. He held her this way until he was about ready to cum, he released her hair and began pounding into her, never letting up. He released his seed, then collapsed on top of her. He lay still for a few minutes, breathing raggedly, he rolled off of her onto his back. His eyes were shut, he didn't see the knife in her hand. She raised it up over her head and brought it down hitting him in the mid-chest. He yelled and tried to raise up but then he saw the knife handle protruding from his chest and he fell back.

SaintLoon lost no time in getting dressed, she grabbed his pack and ran out the door slamming it behind her. She wandered for a day or two, lost and hungry when I, Twitter, the teller of this tale, came across her. I knew who she was but not what had happened to her. I took her to my house, fed her, gave her much wine to drink and a place to sleep. As she undressed for bed I could see the many-colored bruises on her fair skin, black, blue, green, yellow. Places where her skin had been abraded and gouged. I could see the outline of hand prints on her buttocks, she had obviously been beaten but by who? And why? I sat and watched her sleep, listened to her mutterings and cries but couldn't make out what she was saying. I finally slept myself.

(next)

This story was split into 10 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 10 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Anonymous.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.